Gerald's Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rayanne listened. "Yeah?"

"Well, I've stopped taking birth control so I can get pregnant. Maybe then he'd get the guts to tell his wife about us and ask for divorce. I know family means a lot to him."

Rayanne shook her head. "Elle that is so despiteful! How could you trick a man into knocking you up?"

"Well you got any other suggestions? He's obviously not budging and I've got my own life to think about. I don't wanna get married when I'm older and not be able to have kids."

"Elle your exaggerating. You will get married hun."

"Yeah to who? Some loser guy? I don't have time to be on the dating scene. I've done that already and I just met a bunch of losers."

Rayanne listened attentively to her friends' pleas. She knew Elle was right about the dating scene. She too had some difficult times and being 29 years old and single wasn't as easy as the thought it would be. Elle had to do what she had to do.

--

"Oh yeah! Suck it like that baby!" Gerald moaned while Elle sucked on his dick.

Her beautiful green eyes looked up at him and he stroked her pretty face. Her full lips were wrapped tightly around his cock. She could feel the bumps of his veins as she moved her mouth up and down his long shaft.

"Hmmmm oooh fuck you suck cock good Elle. You're so beautiful my precious little slut." Gerald continued enjoying his blowjob.

Elle loved the taste of her lover's cock in her mouth. He was so salty, so warm. She started to put more suction on his cock and teased his balls with her hands gently squeezing them wanting to drain the cum out of them.

"Ahhh yeah! I'm cumming! Oh baby I'm cumming! Drink it up Elle. Oh baby let me watch you drink my cum!" Gerald threw his head back and felt hard thick spurts of cum just squirting into his lover's mouth. He then looked back at her to watch her swallow.

Elle shuddered at first feeling Gerald's hot cum hitting the back of her throat. She breathed hard trying to swallow every drop he had to offer her. The warm cum oozed down her throat so smoothly leaving his taste to linger in her mouth.

She slowly got up from her knees and kissed Gerald's stomach and chest. He wrapped his arms around her kissing her forehead. His heart was racing after the sexy orgasm she'd given him. Her body was so petite he felt if he held her any tighter she might break.

"That was so good Elle. So fuckin' good baby!"

She giggled against his chest planting more kisses on it. "I love you Gerald. Now I need for you to cum in me please. I need your seed in me."

Gerald wasn't going to let her down. He laid out a soft blanket that he had stored in his closet and laid it on the ground. It was time to make love to his beautiful lover.

--

As weeks went by Elle noticed no signs of pregnancy. She'd had sex with Gerald almost every night and nothing. She was feeling down hoping there wouldn't be anything wrong with her. If she couldn't have children then the chance of having Gerald was even more impossible.

"Why don't you go see a doctor and get checked out? I mean what have you got to lose?" Rayanne told her as they were out shopping one Saturday afternoon.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Monday I'm gonna tell Gerald that I have to leave early to take my mother to the doctor so he won't suspect anything."

Elle looked down sadly and kept praying she wasn't infertile.

--

The entire weekend, Gerald worked. He had his own little office in the house near the den. This Morgan case was really eaten him up and taking up a lot of his time. He only hoped it would end soon. He watched outside as Ryan and Myra played basketball in the back yard with their friends. The Josh guy from next door was there and obviously flirting with Myra. Gerald knew it was his job to protect his daughter from guys like him.

"Why don't you take a break?" Gerald suddenly heard Margo's voice.

He looked up and smiled. She stood there holding a cup of warm tea for him. He closed his book he was reading and stood up to kiss her.

"Yeah I need a break hun thanks."

He slowly drank his tea and but yet his mind was on Elle. He'd called her all day and she hadn't answered her cell phone. He hated when she didn't answer. He yearned to hear her soft sex voice talk dirty to him when he was stressed out.

"Are you feeling OK?" Margo asked noticing her husband daydreaming.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just worried about the Morgan case. It's one of the biggest cases I've ever done."

"You'll do well I know you will. You are such a strong person Gerald." She kissed his cheek and opened the door. "I'm gonna leave you alone now but if you need anymore tea let me know."

He nodded and watched his wife leave. He loved her so much and yet he couldn't stop thinking about Elle. Where in the world was she?

--

Monday morning came and Gerald noticed Elle was quiet and in her own world. He suspected she was up to something but wasn't sure what it was. He dreaded her telling him that she was leaving him.

"Elle may I see you in my office please?" Gerald called out.

The other lawyer secretaries looked at each other suspiciously. They all probably knew the affair Gerald and Elle were having. It was such great office gossip.

"Yes?" Elle asked entering Gerald's office.

He put his arms around her and kissed her hard. She blushed. "Whoa! Is that why you wanted me to come to your office Mr. Gordon?"

He groaned and kissed her again. "Where were you all weekend? I tried calling you. I needed to hear you."

She laughed softly brushing her fingers on his lips. "I 'm sorry I just need to think about some things."

"Like what?"

"Just things. Nothing to worry about. Oh and by the way, I have to leave early today. I've got to take my mother to the doctor."

"Is she OK?"

"Yeah but it's just like a checkup and you know she hates to drive."

"That's fine. Oh how will I pass the day without you?"

"You'll be fine silly. I love you!"

With that, she walked out of his office still feeling fear. Fear of losing him.

--

At the doctor's office, Elle waited impatiently after he took some samples of her. She prayed hard all that time he was gone. She only hoped to hear him give her good news. It seemed like an eternity until she heard the doctor come in. Dr. Gables, was a tall lanky gray haired gentleman. He smiled at her and sat on his big leather chair. She looked at him anxiously.

"Well Ms. Mitchell, you seem to be OK. I mean I didn't find you to be infertile at all. In fact you are one of those lucky women who show to be very fertile. It must be your boyfriend who is sterile."

She looked confused. "Well doc, that's great news, but believe me he's not sterile. He's got two children."

He frowned. "Hmm that is strange. But as far as I can see you are perfectly capable of having children Elle."

She left the doctors office feeling somewhat relieved and somewhat hurt. What if Gerald had gotten a vasectomy and not told her about it? He knew how bad she wanted to have his baby and maybe he didn't trust her and knew she might get off the pill on purpose? She felt tears come out of her eyes. She was going to go home but instead she turned to drive to the office. She had to face Gerald and get the truth out of him.

--

"Elle? I thought you were going to the doctor with your mother?" Gerald asked surprised.

She narrowed her eyes at him. "How could you Gerald?"

"How could I what?" His voice showed confusion.

"You got a vasectomy didn't you? You don't want me to have your baby do you?"

Gerald got up and stood in front of her. He placed his hands on her shoulders gently but she pulled away. "Elle what are you talking about? I've never gotten a vasectomy."

She bit her lip. For some reason she did believe him. She knew he had this different look in his blue eyes when he was honest. "You haven't? But-"

"Elle have you gotten off birth control?" His eyes now showed fury.

She looked away. She felt so embarrassed. "Y-yes. I'm sorry. Gerald I just wanted you to be with me.'

He grabbed her again hard. "How could you try to trick me that way?"

Her lips trembled. "I only wanted you to be with me. Leave your wife and be with me!"

He let her go and shook his head. "Elle I thought I could trust you. Now I don't know what to think."

She began to sob. "Well it's not use anyway. The doctor said you were sterile and that's why –"

"Sterile? What? How the hell can I be sterile when I've got two kids? That doctor has no clue!"

"Well then baby just go check yourself out, I mean maybe there is something seriously wrong with you and you just don't know it?"

"That's ridiculous Elle. So ridiculous!"

She kept crying and just walked out of Gerald's office leaving him in his own thoughts.

--

Elle didn't go to work the next day and just called in sick. She really did feel sick. All night she had cried over the argument that she and Gerald had. She knew she'd lost his trust and it would take a while before he could ever trust her again.

Gerald had stayed up all night thinking of the strange things Elle had said to him. How in the world could he be sterile? It was impossible. He'd managed to produce two healthy children. It had to be a joke. He was concerned that maybe something might be wrong with him. He'd decided to take a break from work for a few hours to go see a doctor. He and Elle saw Dr. Gables since he was the company doctor.

"Well Gerald Gordon? What brings you here?" Dr. Gables asked looking at Gerald curiously.

"Ah nothing I just wanted a yearly checkup. And I-I need to ask you something doc."

"Yes?"

"Well I was wondering is there a way you can check if I'm sterile or not?"

"I can do that."

"That's what I mainly need."

--

The doctor had given Gerald a test and said he'd call him with the results the next afternoon. Gerald had found it difficult to concentrate on his work since the whole sterile thing bothered him.

Elle and Gerald had tried to avoid each other during the morning. All the other secretaries looked at each other with disbelief. A few moments later Elle almost jumped out of her chair when she heard Gerald open the door furiously. He walked out of the office and left. She felt that he might have gotten some bad news on the Morgan case, which was really draining him out.

Little did she know he was on his way home to his wife.

--

Margo was dusting the living room and Ryan was outside talking to his girlfriend while Myra was telling her all about Josh.

"He's asked me to the school dance. Mom can I please go?"

Margo nodded. "You know the rules Myra. It's up to your father. I can't go against him."

"Oh mom! Please! Please! Please!"

Just then the front door opened and Gerald walked in quietly. Margo looked surprised and Myra quickly asked her question.

"Daddy, Josh asked me to go with him to the school dance this Friday. Can I please go?" Please!"

Gerald didn't respond at first. His eyes were focused on his wife. "Yeah go ahead. You can go. You can do anything you want Myra."

Myra's big blue eyes widened. "Really? Oh dad you're the best!" She hugged him and he lightly hugged her back. She ran upstairs humming away happily.

"You are actually gonna let her go Gerald?" Margo asked shocked.

"Margo we need to talk right now. It's very important and I don't want any lies."

They walked into the kitchen. Margo felt something was really wrong with Gerald. They stood facing each other silently at first.

"Margo, I got some results back from the doctor and he says I'm sterile. Now can you explain how I managed to get you pregnant if I'm sterile?"

She felt her heart sink. "What?"

"Don't play stupid with me Margo. Is it true?" He began to raise his voice.

She knew there was no way out of this. "Yes it's all true."

He felt his eyes water with anger and betrayal. "You mean Ryan and Myra aren't my kids? How could you do this to me?"

Margo's eyes watered and slowly tears came out. "I-I'm so sorry. I just knew you were so intent to have a family and I didn't want to lose you. The doctor had told me that you were sterile and I knew you had a lot on your mind back then. You were just finishing up law school and had so much stress. I didn't want you to know that you couldn't give me a baby so I did what I had to do."

Gerald paced the room. "I'm not going to even ask who got you pregnant. I don't care to know. Margo those aren't my children for Christ's sakes!"

Margo sobbed. "But you are their father. They look at you as their own father don't you understand?"

"I don't care. Right now I feel no love for them. You really hurt me Margo! You cheated on me and betrayed me."

She dried her tears and looked at her husband closely. "You betrayed me too Gerald. You don't think I know about you and your little secretary? I know all about you two. I've put up with it because I knew I had did wrong too. Admit it we both did wrong."

Gerald knew she was right. If he had never messed around with Elle, then maybe he wouldn't have known this ugly truth. He'd still be happy with his family. Now everything was shattered. He knew he was at fault as much as Margo was.

"I want a divorce Margo." He said at last.

Margo's eyes saddened. "No Gerald, Please. Let's work this out."

"There is nothing to work out. I wouldn't feel comfortable living here anymore with you or the children. Don't worry I'm still going to provide for them but please don't ever tell them the truth. They don't deserve to get hurt from our mistakes."

Margo agreed and Gerald walked out. He left back to work feeling so low. He had to find Elle.

--

Elle was busy in Gerald's office leaving him the large amount of messages she'd taken for him. He walked in his office quietly and put his arms around her. He sobbed on her shoulder.

"Babe? What's wrong?"

She turned to face him and wiped the tears from his face.

"Margo lied to me. Our kids aren't mine. You were right Elle. I am sterile."

Elle felt her heart break. Now Gerald seemed like such a different man. He wasn't the strong, happy, and confident man she thought he was.

"I already asked for a divorce. I'm finally going to be free from her baby."

Elle smiled weakly. She pulled herself away from him. "What baby? What's wrong?" Gerald asked.

Elle turned to him and she was crying. "Gerald I'm sorry but I'm not going to be with you anymore."

Gerald looked confused. "What? Why?"

"Gerald I want a man who can give me a family. You can't do that. I'm sorry but I have to move on. It's also sad that it took something this extreme to make you leave your wife. You don't really love me, you just want a shoulder to cry on."

Gerald grabbed her hand and had pleading eyes. "No, that's not true. I love you so much Elle. Please stay with me."

She pulled away again. "No. It's over between us. I'm quitting this job too Gerald. With the money I've saved up, I will be leaving the state. Don't look for me anymore."

She began to walk out. "No please! Elle I love you don't leave me like this."

She stopped and turned to look at him. "I'm sorry. I love you Gerald. I'll always love you but you made me realize how some people can be. I've learned a lot from you. I will take that with me for the rest of my life. Goodbye."

She walked out and Gerald was left alone. He had too much damn pride to go back to his wife and the kids that he had always thought were his.

Gerald did get his divorce and moved out to an apartment alone. He lost the Morgan case and almost lost his job. He still thinks about Elle and Margo and his children. He loved those children no matter what but yet he felt sadness when he knew that they weren't really his. He would still provide them with anything they needed. He knew it was time to make a new life of his own. After all tomorrow would be another day in the life of Gerald Gordon.

12