German and Typing Remedial Lessons

Story Info
He was flunking two classes and his teachers want to help.
13.5k words
4.55
9.5k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sex between consenting adults over eighteen. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. This story is a FANTASY. Try not to be confused with reality. Be kind in your comments or be banished. There is a tiny bit of incest, so if that bothers you, stop reading now. If you don't like it, gee, that's too bad. I invite you to try writing your own story, or read one of the other terrific writers on Literotica.

I met Blair Boomer in typing class. What an unusual name. Blair had taken a fair amount of abuse from her fellow students. She got the nickname "Boom-boom" from jealous girls with no tits, I think. Blair was blessed in that department. I never called her Boom-boom because it was so disrespectful and hurtful.

Blair was tall, like 5 foot ten, and willowy. She had long straight brown hair and brilliant eyes of deep brown. Blair has big boobs, and her nipples were dark and hard when she looked at me. I don't think Blair ever wore a bra, which was impressive considering how big her beautiful breasts were. We sat next to each other in typing class.

I was flunking my typing class. Blair was all flying fingers, and sure to get an A. It didn't help me that I had a hard-on for this gorgeous girl all the way through class. My typing concentration was shot, except for concentrating on her erect, three-quarter-inch dark brown nipples staring me in the face... her tee-shirt and lack of a bra was quite obvious. Her nipples were trying to punch holes through whatever blouse she had on. They looked very delicious. Oh yeah!

I did ask Blair out about twenty-seven times, but she just kinda put me off... Not quite an outright rejection, but I guess she was seeing someone else, or just didn't want to go out with me. Whatever. It sure wasn't from my lack of trying! I swear she loved to tease me terribly! Bitch.

Oh well. You can't win them all, but you gotta at least try to hit the ball when you get the chance. Everyone told me about more fish in the sea. That would be great if I was fishing. So I was just teased and tormented by her perfume and her big fat tits in my face. When she stood up, her two perfect big ass cheeks made my poor meat even harder! In my mind I had fucked her at least a hundred times. Thank goodness for a good, dirty imagination!

I sat in that damned typing class and hoped for death. All year long I had tried my very best to get the hang of that damned little evil fucking typewriter, but I was left handed and quite a bit dyslexic. Everything about the thing was backwards to me. My type rate, if you could call it that, was about 12 words a minute. Plus at least that number in mistakes. I was day dreaming of sucking on Blairs perfect nipples, or squeezing her perfect ass cheeks, certainly not thinking about fucking typing class.

The lovely instructor, her name was Mrs. Alice Appleton, was about 5 foot something, depending upon what heels she was in at the moment. She seemed to like 5 or 6 inch fuck-me-pumps. She was in her thirties and she was very hot. I heard she was divorced. She had long, wavy blonde hair and huge brown eyes. She was also exceptionally built, with 36 D cup breasts and gorgeous 38-inch hips. Her 22-inch waist was remarkable for it's small size on such a buxom young woman. Her brown eyes seemed to gaze into my soul. She tried so hard to help me out with her class. I just kept on failing, and that was it. The typewriter had beaten me. I just couldn't do it, no matter how hard I tried. I did keep on trying, but I knew it was useless.

~~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~~~

At the time, my mom and my stepfather were going through a rough patch. I don't know what happened, who did what, but one day he and I got into it, he said some awful things about my mom, and we fought! I should mention that he was at least forty pounds heavier than me, and just a nasty piece of work. I really didn't stand a chance.

Well, I woke up in the hospital with a bad head injury. I guess I lost. I don't remember what happened exactly. I had lots of bumps and bruises to show for it. I had a moderate concussion, although it did not feel moderate at all. The nice nurses put ice on my skull where I had a nice size bump. They all liked my abdominal muscles and my six pack!

My fucking stepfather was in jail for beating me up, and my mom was very pissed off at me for that! How is that for a very dysfunctional family!? I told my mom that I was not pressing any charges against that bastard, but only out of respect for her (my mom).

She said the cops saw the last few minutes of the fight and felt he was trying to kill me. I wasn't pressing any charges, it was the district attorney and the cops that were charging him.

They had ten witnesses and someone who had a camera took some photos. He was going to jail. The "how long" part was going to be decided by a judge and jury. I hoped it was long enough to cool his jets. Next time we danced, maybe I would go to jail, and he could try some head trauma. Fucker!

"Well Mom, next time he and I get into it, maybe he WILL KILL-..." I never finished the thought as my mother slapped me hard, like a linebacker, and she stroked me across the face and that was it. That really hurt my feelings! I was done. She didn't care if her new husband killed me or not... That just broke my heart. My relationship with my mom was pretty much destroyed.

I mean, I still loved her, but her callous disregard for my welfare and my feelings hurt me badly. She left as visiting hours had ended. I was just putting up with her until I got out of the house, either to the Marines or to college. I had not figured out what I wanted to do. But it would be directly after graduation that I would make a decision. I was leaning towards the Marines, or possibly the Army.

Later on, I checked myself out of the hospital, against medical advice, and the next day I was doing hard calisthenics and I took part in a gymnastics match. Probably not the smartest thing I have ever done, I just about passed out on the still rings from the pain, but at the age of eighteen, we are invincible. I had a bandage around my head and numerous cuts, bruises and scrapes. I was determined to win, both for myself and my team.

I had been told repeatedly that I was too big to be on the gymnastics team, but I persevered and I was still able to do a planche and an iron cross, even with my injuries. I felt like if I used my wounds as an excuse, my stepfather would win. Fuck that! I helped our team win. I could pass out from the pain after the match. I had grim determination that I was going to win somehow. I don't know if it was my good numbers that did it or not, but our team won the competition. I was on top of the world right then, at least for as long as the bus ride home.

My mother didn't bother to see my gymnastics performance. That hurt. Of course, she worked to put food on the table, so she had a valid reason not to be there. With my dickhead stepfather in the county lock up, money was going to be tight for sure. I still would have loved it had she been there. I did see Blair and she actually cheered for me during my routine! I didn't know she knew what I did in Gymnastics. That was nice.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, my mother was in school. She was not happy, as this was taking away from her job. We, my mother and me, were in school right after the last bell, waiting for a stupid parent/teacher conference with my German teacher, Frau Schmidt. My mom gave me the evil eye. Frau Schmidt was very pretty and kind. I was just very stupid about learning the German language. I did try, but it just didn't sink into my thick skull. When I really want to learn German, I think I have to go live there in Germany or maybe in Switzerland. Someplace that I would be forced to learn to speak the language, and I could also pick up the nuances that are not found in any textbook, but that everyone uses without thinking!

Frau Schmidt told my mom that she had recently been divorced, as her ex-husband had taken up with his secretary, barely a year older than my eighteen years. My mother commiserated with her, speaking about my stepfather. They were speaking like old chums. She was Elissa now instead of Frau Schmidt.

They sent me to the school commissary to get several soft drinks. By the time I got back, the fix was in. I was going to help Elissa(Frau Schmidt) with her home maintenance issues that her estranged husband was not doing, such as mowing the lawn, and the like.

In return, she (Frau Schmidt) was going to teach me German if it killed me, one on one. She was not going to teach me the entire German language, rather just enough of the lessons to catch up with the rest of my class.

Frau Schmidt certainly didn't have to be a tutor to me. She was only being kind. I was lucky she was doing this out of the kindness of her heart. My mom was right to be grateful. I mean for me to be grateful for my teacher's kindness.

I was doubly lucky that Elissa was a hot, hot babe! She was very curvaceous and sexy as hell. I looked at her and my dick was pretty much hard instantly!

So whatever Frau Schmidt wanted, that's what I was going to do. She says jump, I say how high? Or really, 'springen' and 'wie hoch'. Mom made that crystal clear. My mom's face told me that I was on thin ice, and I better not fuck this deal up. I got it, I got it!

"Listen to me son, this is your last chance to fix this, and this beautiful young woman is going out of her way, above and beyond to help you. I don't care what she asks you to do, you will do it for her. If she tells you to build a brick wall, you do it... You will kiss her ass until she is happy and very satisfied. Do you understand me mister? And then you will thank her again for her kindness." My mom was quite specific. She drilled her eyes into me the way only moms know how to do! "Well Daniel Mark McCabe?" My mom asked me. She only used my full name when I was in deep shit.

"OK Mom. Danke Frau Schmidt. I do appreciate this chance to pass your class. I will do my best. Ich danke Ihnen fur Ihre hilfe." (I thank you for your help) She smiled at my amateur attempt. At least I was trying!

The lovely blonde German teacher made arrangements with my mother for going over to her house on the weekend, and I was to do any and all chores Elissa required of me. Then I was to pay special attention as she tried to get me up to speed with the rest of the class, no matter what it took. So now my weekend was shot to hell. Oh well, at least she was pretty and very kind!

There was a knock at the door. Kind of a surprise in a parent-teacher conference. They are usually pretty private. I wondered who it could be?

Then my typing instructor Mrs. Appleton came in, her light blonde hair flowing behind her, and asked to speak to my mom. She told my mom about my dismal typing, and the fact that I was temporarily off the gymnastics team until I got both my typing and my German classes out of the gutter.

Mrs.Appleton asked my mom "Would Daniel have some time right now to go over some things from typing class?" Mrs. Appleton was staying late of her own accord to try to help Me out. Damn, she was really nice!

"Mrs. Appleton, it's almost four in the afternoon on a Friday, wouldn't you rather do this another time?" my mom asked her.

"I'd rather not do it at all, but the marking period is almost over, and he is not getting any better. I have a free hour or two, I could drop him off afterwards. I want to get this thing done asap. Mrs. McCabe: Do I have your permission to keep Daniel until 6 or 6:30?" Mrs Appleton asked my mom directly.

"Actually, it's Mrs Ralston now, I remarried. But yes, you may have him as long as you need him if it will help. I want to thank you both for your concern for my son, and for helping him like you are. I am very grateful. Thank you both!"

My mom was smiling. She was getting things done. She loves to get shit done. I saw her nose twitch. She smelled my sweat. She was a determined woman, and I was gonna straighten up and fly right, or die trying!

"OK, it's settled." her nose twitched again. "Oh my goodness son, you stink. You smell pretty bad!" My mom hated when I got all sweated up from my gym class or practice. I had no time to take a shower because of the P-T appointment. I suppose I was a bit ripe!

"I was working out. I was going to shower when I got home but... " that's as far as I got. She hates any kind of excuse, real or not. It doesn't matter, no excuse is acceptable.

Mrs.Appleton took charge. "Come on, Daniel, let's go. You can take a quick shower here. No more than five minutes. Five minutes! Not a second longer! The boys locker room is on the way. Make it a fast shower, we have a lot to cover." Mrs Appleton said to me. My mom approved of Mrs Appleton's no nonsense approach. She just wanted it done, right now. My mom had that smile that said she agreed 100% with the instructor.

Mrs.Appleton spoke to the young German teacher. "I am so sorry for interrupting your P-T conference Frau Schmidt. But as you well know, we are up against the clock here!" I saw a look pass between the two women, but it was about something other than school work. I thought how strange that the two women had both made deals with my mom on the same day, but it may have just been a coincidence or something discussed in the teacher's lounge perhaps? That look just seemed a bit strange to me...

"I hope I didn't jump the gun here. Did you need him for anything else?" Mrs Appleton asked my mom and the German instructor, Frau Schmidt.

"No, we are done here. Don't stay too late. The building closes at five-thirty. Daniel, please don't forget about tomorrow." I nodded to the pretty German teacher. Damn she was like a fashion model except for the big tits!

My mom spoke to me, "Do whatever Mrs. Appleton tells you to do son. She stayed late to help you, so you better be grateful. Take whatever time you need." My mom was happy to kill two birds with one parent-teacher conference. "Again, thank you Mrs Appleton for your kindness to my son! And that goes double for you Frau Schmidt. My son and I are both grateful for your help.. Aren't we Daniel?" She hip checked me. I nodded yes.

"Yes, thank you both for all your help, I do appreciate it." I said. My mom smiled. My mom shook hands with both instructors and left. She kissed my cheek as she went out the door.

Mrs Appleton took me back to the boys locker room, and I showered and changed. I did kinda stink from heavy perspiration. There was no one in there, and she came right into the locker room to check up on me, and there I was, just leaving the shower in my birthday suit! She just stood there and watched me dry off and get dressed. Her eyes bugged out of her head a bit. She had a good long look at my fat dick, and she seemed very surprised at my body. I was in very good shape from all the hours and hours of calisthenics and weight room training. I had some muscles here and there. I wasn't a kid anymore, I was the ripe old age of eighteen! Mrs. Appleton did seem to stare at my dick for a very long time. I might be a bit more well endowed than most guys, mostly in my dicks girth. I swear she licked her lips! She seemed to like what she saw. She checked out my ass when I turned around. I caught her staring at my goods in the wall mirror as I got dressed quickly.

I went with her back up to her classroom to torture the poor typewriter some more. As I hammered the keys all wrong, Mrs. Appleton stood behind me and placed her hands on my forearms to help me. I felt her lovely big breasts press into my back.

"Just close your eyes and picture the keys in your head. You can do it, I know that you can. I have confidence in you." She sounded so sexy whispering in my ear, I just wanted to toss her on the desk and fuck the shit out of her! My dick was hard as nails.

Her nipples were hard, very hard, and big as bing cherries! Her breath was on my neck as she told me what keys to hit. I felt her lips on my neck! She was definitely pushing all of my buttons perfectly! Her nipples were hard as freakin' diamonds. In what seemed like forever, I finally cracked 50 words per minute! I wasn't even thinking about typing!I couldn't believe it! I had done it! I was going to get a "D"! Yeah! Passing!

I didn't realize that Mrs. Alice Appleton wanted a "D" as well...my big hard "D"! I turned around and there she was, no blouse, no bra, pencil skirt hanging on the back of the chair. She was removing her panties, giving me a lovely view of her hairless quim. She was truly magnificent! Her face had an expression of pure lust, and she kissed me hard on my very inexperienced lips. At just eighteen years old, I had very little experience with women, well none actually, but it looked like that was all about to change. Mrs. Appleton crooked her finger at me, indicating she wanted me to come to her. I was getting my sneakers off and my clothes practically flew off me. My cock was instantly hard. At eighteen years old it stood straight up and proud. Shit, I could pound nails with that thing, I was so hard!

In a flash, we were kissing and fondling each other. Next thing I knew, I was sucking on her big hard nipples, and she was aiming my cock at her tiny, wet, hairless pussy. I had never learned how to really kiss a woman, but we were both kissing like crazy. Alice stroked my cock, and rubbed the head up and down her sopping wet slit. She moaned in very obvious lust. She laid back on her desk and she pulled me, and I pushed, she screamed, and then I was inside her! I was a virgin no more. Her pussy was very wet, hot and extremely tight. I was going slowly, because I had no idea what the fuck to do. She seemed to enjoy the slow and steady pace. My hands were squeezing her huge tits, and her legs were wrapped around me, as she tried to pull me even deeper into her wonderful tight cunt. Sweet Jesus, her pussy felt so damn wonderful! I still had four inches of dick outside of her, but I was bottomed out in her delicious tightness! This was like a dream come true, oh fuck yeah!

She grunted as we fucked. She matched me thrust for thrust as we established a good rhythm. She was hard squeezing my dick with her very tight little cunt. Alice was just loving it. She reached down and discovered four or five inches were still not in her. I was up against her cervix. She was trying to get more of my dick into her hot little snatch. For my part, I was struggling not to come too quickly. I wanted her to come before I did. Ohmygod, the wonderful things that powerful little pussy did to me! She grasped my cock with her cunt repeatedly. It was everything I could do to not come that very instant. I wanted to come so badly! Miraculously, I somehow managed to not explode in this fantastic woman and her super talented snatch. But I could feel that I was gonna have a huge come, and very soon!

Alice looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes and kissed me so hard. I was determined to show her a good time, and make sure she was going to cum first and often. She stiffened up and then she moaned uncontrollably and she finally climaxed! Her orgasm was just so fantastic, as she shuddered and came so hard! Every time she orgasmed, her coochie would clamp on my cock like a wonderful hot, wet grip. And she would scream again. It was wonderful!

She came again, and again, as I fucked her senseless. She was very happy, and I was going to barely pass typing! I got a "C-" but most of that was from pounding her tight little "C" into her desktop with my dick! I really enjoyed her cunt immensely. I'm sure she gave me extra credit for sucking on her wonderful nipples and clit! She must have come at least a dozen times.

I only came once, but I filled her honeypot to overflowing, and she seemed to enjoy that very much! I must have shot a quart of hot semen into her super tight snatch. I kept fucking her, and soon I was hard again. Oh to be eighteen and invincible! I was fucking her so hard and roughly 'cause I was shooting for a B- now! She felt so good on my cock! She came hard again and again. I filled her hot pussy one last time, and it was just so fantastic. Alice shook and shuddered one last time as I spurted again inside her ravenous delicious cunt. It was just so, so marvelous! I was deep inside her and she smiled at me and kissed me. I filled her to the rim with my sperm.