Gerri

Story Info
One woman's quest to change her life.
9.8k words
4.73
60.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

Gerri was forty and had been chunky all of her life. Not really fat, but not anywhere near slim or in shape either. When her boyfriend of two years walked out a week before Christmas, she cried her eyes out. The next day was a bitch, as she had to work and get over a broken heart at the same time.

At lunch, she suddenly pushed her double cheeseburger and fries away and stood up. It was time for a change and she now had a plan. No more fast food and no more pigging out because she was depressed, tired, or alone. No one was going to help her, so she would do it for herself.

Cheeseburgers and fries became grilled fish, chicken, and salads. Fresh vegetables and fruit replace chips and ice cream. She was bound and determined to get healthy and in shape. Things had to change that was for sure.

Being forty and never being married was not a good sign in her book. She mentally went back over the short list of boyfriends and lovers from the past twenty years and a pattern began to form. Everything was fine for two or three years and then she got dumped.

The reasons varied but they were all very similar and boiled down to there being no future with her. Most wanted kids and family. That was out in her case. She had been involved in a horrendous car wreck as a kid and could not have kids after all of the surgeries to repair her internal organs.

So dieting it was and then right after the first of the year, she joined Tony's Gym, which was just up the street from her apartment. It had taken her three weeks just to get up the nerve to walk into the place. One look around at the people there and the shape they were in and she nearly left.

She was halfway to the door when she suddenly stopped and turned back. Fuck it, she thought, everyone had to start somewhere and this was the place for her. Her body was muscles, bones, and blood, just like theirs. If they could do it, so could she.

She bought a years membership and then fled the place, wondering just what she had done. She couldn't wear leotards and prance around the way her body looked. It was crazy. It was scary. It was embarrassing.

*****

Baggy sweatshirts and sweatpants were her uniform to start with. They hid the flab and absorbed the sweat that poured off her out of shape body as she learned to use every machine in the place. She went in very early or very late, three and sometimes four times a week. She missed most of the crowds that way.

Gerri's body ached and protested for months but slowly she was seeing progress. Her breasts were smaller but they were firmer and higher on her chest. Her waist was narrowing and her hips were slimming. The plump outer lips of her sex had even gotten smaller.

She found that out masturbating one day. Her clit seemed to stick up more and she could find it easier. She had three orgasms that day, one of them while looking at her sex in a mirror as she teased and rolled her clit. This was something she had never done before.

For the first time in her life, a mirror was something close to friendly. Looking at her ass in one, it looked higher and more round than its normal pear shape. It was a hell of a lot firmer and she loved the sound and tingle when she slapped it.

The main thing she had noticed were her thighs, the cottage cheese look had mostly disappeared and they did not rub together as much when she walked. Her high heels didn't hurt as much and her calves looked wonderful. Overall, it was a marked improvement.

She was even starting to get appreciative looks from some of the men at the gym. Especially, after she bought her first leotard around the middle of July. It was light gray and light pink. She felt sexy in it, even if it was one of the thicker support models.

Her sex life had improved dramatically, even if she still wasn't dating. She turned down all dates. She wasn't ready yet, not mentally or physically. Her fingers and a few new toys took care of things nicely. She did miss cuddling and snuggling but a body pillow helped a lot. When she was ready to date, she would be the one doing the choosing. She would be the one in charge.

*****

Halloween rolled around and Gerri was browsing in her favorite adult shop for a new toy. On a whim, she bought a sexy scarlet red devil's cat suit, complete with horned hood and a tail. The next day while walking to lunch, she spotted a pair of satin black heels with ankle straps that would go great with the cat suit.

The only problem was that the heels were almost twice as tall as the ones she normally wore. Throwing caution to the wind, she went into the store to try them on. She was surprised to find them easy to walk in now that she had some muscles.

She was walking around the store in them and enjoying the way they worked and pulled on her thighs, ass, and calves. They felt incredibly sexy and in a mirror, they looked twice that. Deciding to buy them, she turned and ran right into someone.

"Gary, what are you doing here?"

"Uh, Gerri? Hey, how are you? I work here now." Her ex boyfriend replied as his eyes ran up and down her body.

Gerri knew her new tight skirt and silk blouse fit well but the look of surprise and awe on Gary's face was priceless. "You sure look different. Uh, better.... Uh...."

With a laugh, Gerri said, "I'll take these shoes. Just box my other ones up. I'll wear these back to work."

Gary nodded and went to get her shoes and the box for the ones she was wearing. Gerri waited at the checkout desk.

As he was ringing up her purchase, Gary asked, "Uh, would you like to go out sometime?"

She put off answering until she had paid him and then she said, "If you had asked me that eight months ago, I would have probably said yes." She paused and looked him in the eye. "Now, I'm afraid the answer is no."

She picked up her package and headed for the door. With a big smile, she lengthened her steps and let her hips sway as she put one foot in front of the other. She could see Gary's reflection in the store window looking at her ass as she crossed the store.

As she opened the door to leave, she paused and looked back. "You had your one and only chance and you blew it."

With that said, she stepped out onto the sidewalk and headed back for work. Satisfaction was her companion all the way.

*****

Friday afternoon after work, Gerri sat in her kitchen nibbling on a salad. It was Halloween and there was a costume party at the local bar. She still wasn't sure she wanted to go. She hadn't been to a party since the office Christmas party.

The only reason she had gone to that one was to pick up her year-end bonus. Then she had fled back to her apartment to hide. Ten months later, she felt like a completely new person, inside and out. The thought of wearing that red cat suit and those exquisite heels kept rolling around in her brain.

She stabbed another bite of salad and then chewed it thoughtfully. She hadn't even tried the costume on. It probably wouldn't fit right, nothing ever did. Anyway, as tight as it probably would be, she wouldn't be able to wear a bra or panties for that matter under it.

That thought made her shiver as if she were cold. One of her recurring fantasies was to go out without underwear. Only in it, she wore a long gown or eveningwear, not a skintight cat suit. She shivered again as she saw herself standing at the bar in the cat suit.

Laying her fork down, she got up and went to her bedroom to get the heels and the cat suit. She rummaged around in her closet and found a black cloak she had worn as part of a witch costume. As she pulled it out, she tried to remember where and when she had worn it.

She stood there a moment and then shook her head. She had no idea. It had been far to long ago. Her eyes dropped to the small ball of red fabric in her hand and she giggled as she mentally compared it to the witch's costume. The long black dress, the flat pointy toes shoes, the white blouse with its black over blouse.

The comparison suddenly struck her as funny as hell. She was laughing hard as she walked back to the living room. She tossed everything on the couch. She was still chuckling as she slipped the large oversized t-shirt she had on, off over her head.


Gerri stood there a moment in nothing but her panties and bra. Then she reached back and unhooked the bra. She hesitated a moment as part of her mind asked what she thought she was doing. Trying on the outfit, another part answered. Yeah, right.

She released the straps, shrugged out of the shoulder straps, and let the bra fall to the floor. Her hands came up to lightly caress her breasts. She bit her lower lip and sighed softly. Her palms rubbing circles on her nipples made them harden and another louder sigh escaped her lips.

The more she toned up the more sensitive her skin seemed to become, especially her breasts and nipples. She pinched a nipple and whimpered at the tingling itch it produced. She pinched the other nipple and felt her hips flutter. Her body was so much more alive now.

Without letting herself think about it too much, she dropped her hands to her hips and pushed her panties down. She quickly took them off and dropped them with the bra. One hand went to her sex and she brushed her fingertips over the mound and outer lips.

She jerked her hand away as a quiver ran up and down her spine. Standing naked in her own living room felt exciting and scary at the same time and she wondered why she never ran around naked at home alone. Because, she had never liked her own body was the instant reply.

Picking up the cat suit, she wondered if she had the nerve to really wear it. She unrolled it and shook it out. There wasn't much to it, kind of like nylons when you first opened the package. It was stretchy though and it was supposed to fit her size.

Gerri sat down on the couch and rolled the suit up until she could point her toes and slip her foot into it. With some rolling, pulling and tugging she got the suit on both legs and then stood up. More pulling, tugging, and adjusting, got it up over her ass and hips.

It felt like wearing panty hose. Well, somewhat anyway. It seemed to cling to her sex and creep into the crack of her ass as she flexed her hips and worked her legs. She worked the suit on up and slipped her arms into the long sleeves.

With a lot of work, more pulling, tugging, and adjusting, she finally got the suit on, more or less anyway. It took more time to get the material to cover her breasts and feel comfortable. By now it was pulled up tight against her sex, between her legs, and in the crack of her ass.

She bent, twisted, turned, and even squatted down, trying to get the suit to settle around her body. The clingy material seemed to caress and tease her skin in the oddest places. The way it cupped her breasts was so sensuous, as was the way it cupped her ass cheeks. The seam in the back and under her sex teased the way a thong did.

Running her hands over her breasts made her whimper as she could feel her hard nipples easily through the material. One hand ran down over her stomach toward her sex while the other explored down her side and over her hip. Her hand running over her mound and then down across her outer lips made her hips jerk slightly.

With a soft moan, Gerri turned, picked up the tail, and hooked it on the back of the suit just below her tailbone. She could feel it bumping her ass and even brushing in the cleft of her ass as she got the hood and put it on. It covered her hair and circled her face from her forehead to under her chin.

She sat down on the couch, slipped her toes into the new heels, and buckled the ankle straps. With both shoes on, she stood up. She loved the feel of wearing the shoes. Just standing in them made her aware of her calf, thigh, and ass muscles. It was a pulling, stretching feeling that felt so good.

Gerri took a few steps and then turned and walked back to the couch. She turned again and her eyes fell on the front door. There was a little catch in her breathing for a second and then she was walking toward the door. She paused with her hand on the doorknob and made a soft whimpering sound. She wanted to fling it open and step outside.

Are you crazy, her brain was yelling on one side and go for it, was coming from the other. She moaned, turned, and walked back toward the couch. The cat suit felt so good on her body as she moved. It felt so sexy and sensuous. It seemed to accentuate her nakedness.

Before she reached the couch, she turned and went into the bedroom. She stopped in front of the full-length mirror on the bathroom door, her mouth dropping open at the creature staring back at her. She was gorgeous. She was drop dead gorgeous.

Gerri studied her face as she tucked a few stray hairs inside the hood and adjusted it on her forehead and under her chin. If she angled her eyebrows up from the center, it would make her face even more amazing. It would accentuate the smirky little smile on her lips. This was not the face that stared back at her every morning. There had to be a mistake.

Her eyes dropped to her breasts and she moaned softly. The material was molded to her breasts and her hard nipples made little tents on the end of each one. She reached up and rolled one nipple between her finger and thumb for a second and then the other one. Now the material almost clung to her nipples.

With another soft moan, she looked down across her belly to her sex. A hot flush started in her breasts and worked its way up her neck to her face. Her mound and outer lips were outlined and highlighted by the cloth. Her slit was even visible.

There was no way she could wear this thing anywhere. Then the vision of wearing the cat suit outside and her clit rising up enough to be visible made her hips jerk and shake. Her hand moved toward her sex and she jerked it away.

She turned and then paused to look over her shoulder at her ass. Her mouth dropped open again. Each butt cheek was cupped like her breasts and her ass looked fabulous. Of all the parts to her body, she had never liked her ass in any way, shape, or form. However, with this suit on, it looked incredible.

Suddenly, Gerri said aloud, "No. No way. I'm taking this damned thing off and throwing it in the trash."

She walked quickly into the living room and stopped dead in her tracks as her eyes locked onto the front door. "Don't you dare even think about that," she whispered, even as she took the first step toward the door. Halfway there she turned and went over to sit on the couch.

Her fantasies of being naked under clothes in public were now being replaced by wearing the cat suit outside. Suddenly, she stood up and headed for the door. She was walking the same way she had walked across the shoe store. It was a power walk and it felt so sexy and wicked with the cat suit on.

With tingling skin and a racing heart that had nothing to do with the walk over, she put her hand on the doorknob. Turning the knob made her breath catch. She never opened her door without checking the peephole.

"Fuck the peephole," she whispered as she opened the door quickly and stepped out into the hall. There was no one there but her heart raced faster and her breathing was rapid with excitement.

Gerri forced herself to walk a short ways down the hall in one direction and then a short ways down the other. Her hand was shaking as she went back inside and closed the door. She leaned back against the door and moaned softly. She could not believe what she had just done.

What if one of her neighbors had came home or came out of their apartment and seen her? What if her door had closed with her outside? That last thought made her whimper and her hand went to her sex. She rubbed herself for a moment and then jerked her hand away.

"Oh no, don't even go there." She told her body as she headed back for the couch and her clothes.

Instead of taking the cat suit off, she picked up the cloak and tied it around her neck. Pulling it up and over her shoulders, she went back into the bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

The cloak hid everything but the hood and what looked like red stockings. She grinned as she realized how much the cloak overlapped. It certainly had not done that when she worn it before. Then she remembered where she had worn it, to the costume party at the same bar down the street.

There was a Halloween costume contest there every year. She had never even considered winning the contest and hadn't even bothered to go up on the bandstand for the judging. She couldn't compete with the sexy witch, the Elvira look alike, or even the woman dressed as a fairy in a leotard and wings.

Gerri slowly opened the cloak and groaned as a fantasy of her doing just that on the bandstand at the bar flashed through her mind. She would be the devil and there would be pitchfork hard-on's standing up all over the bar. Her fingers rolling her clit around snapped her back to the present.

She turned quickly and went over to find the small red beaded handbag she had bought at a rummage sale. Her next stop was the bathroom and makeup. When she finished with that, she took one last look at herself and whispered, "Wow!"

Back in the living room, she transferred the things she might need from her regular purse to the small handbag. As she did, there was a war going on in her mind. Part of her thought she was crazy for even considering going out dressed this way. Another part wanted its freedom and the fantasies that went along with it.

With her handbag packed, she paused to pull the hood of the cloak up over her head. The gold chain strap of the handbag went over her shoulder. She turned toward the door and then looked down at her bra and panties on the floor. With a sneer, she whispered, "Nevermore, says the Gerri."

With a grin, she headed for the front door, her knees a little shaky at the idea. Her knees might be shaky but there was a fire in her lower belly that yelled for release.

*****

No one was in the hall or on the elevator as she rode down but Gerri held the cloak tightly around her. The war was partially over in her brain. She had finally come to an understanding with herself. She would walk down to the bar and then come right back. That should be enough for her fantasies.

Fred the doorman watched her get off the elevator and walk toward him. He had a confused look on his face but brightened when she said, "Good evening Fred."

"Oh, Miss Gerri, it's you. I didn't recognize you. Are you off to a costume party?"

"I wish but no, I'm going for a walk. I shouldn't be gone to long."

"You be careful, it's not safe around here sometimes for a woman alone." Fred cautioned.

"I'll be fine Fred. I'm not even leaving this street."

Fred opened the door for her and she walked out onto the sidewalk. The hall and elevator made her nervous and talking to Fred made her excited. Out here on the sidewalk, she was shaking with excitement. She kept clamping down with her ass cheeks and inner muscles.

There was an itchy antsy feeling in her pelvis that had never been there before except when she was masturbating in her bedroom or bathroom. Gerri suddenly realized that no one had ever made her feel like that except herself. That was a very shocking thought.

Turning to her left, she started walking down the street. There were not a lot of people about so she relaxed somewhat. At the corner, she stopped to wait on the light. There was no traffic but she wasn't in any hurry after all.

There was not anyone down the street to her left, so she turned and opened the cloak a little. A light breeze blew over her body and she shivered at its gentle touch. She also became aware that the crotch of the cat suit was wet as the wind chilled it.

She wanted to feel for herself but then she would have to let go of one side of the cloak. She glanced quickly down the main street and then let go of that side of the cloak. There was a couple waking away from her a quarter block away but no one else.

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers