Get Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One week later

Harry was waiting in the same restaurant where Inge tried to destroy his budding relationship with Eveline. Now, Eveline and Harry were deeply in love with each other. Eveline had gotten rid of her uncertainties during the counselling they took together, and, at the same time, Harry slowly rid himself of his distrust.

He saw Inge entering the restaurant and was surprised to see that she had company. He stood and waved before both women walked to his table

"Inge, I see that you brought company to a private conversation."

Inge wanted to cry; this wasn't the welcome she'd hoped for. She and her counselor had discussed several scenarios, with this opening being the one of them she dreaded the most, one of the worst-case scenarios. Inge had known it was going to be difficult, which was why she had her counselor with her in the hope that the woman could defuse possible explosive developments.

"Harry, may I introduce you to my counselor? She's here to give me support."

"Ah, I see. Still trying to manipulate me." Harry addressed the other woman. "Should I have brought my counselor as well? You see, I had a need for one too after this woman was finished with me."

He turned to Inge again, "I promised you dinner and your support is welcome too; let's take a seat."

Inge was on the edge, but Harry insisted on 'first eat, then talk'.

She also noticed that Harry only ate a little and drank sparingly from his wine but seemed totally relaxed. Finally a dessert, Harry asked, "Alright Inge, what do you want from me?"

Inge almost choked on her ice-cream. The counselor jumped in, "Sir, you're being rude. Inge is trying to solve the, ahh, difficulties between you. This doesn't help."

"Difficulties? You can't even begin to comprehend the anguish she caused me. Inge, you know I was in hospital, but do you know why?"

Inge was still off balance by the chilled, almost hostile, attitude Harry showed toward her and her counselor. She replied in a little voice, "Hospital, yes, but I don't know why. The kids wouldn't tell me anything."

Harry looked at the two women and asked, "You're interested as to why?"

Both women nodded yes.

"Okay. Inge, after I read your letter, I needed to do some serious soul searching. And I needed to do that only because the people I love, those who I'm certain love me, asked me to do what you begged for. So, I took the caravan and went south. When I came to the vicinity, I looked for a camping site. Coincidence had it that the only one with a free spot was the same where your especially-for-me-designed hell came to full fruition. Fate must have had a field day because there I met the two men you had your fuckfest with. I wanted to extract some revenge so I tried to gain their trust. I did, and with resounding success, I might say. They were bragging about past conquests."

During Harry's explanation blood slowly drained from Inge's face. She never, even in her worst nightmares, thought that Harry would recognize these men again.

Harry, however, went on relentlessly. "They were willing to rape a woman using ketamine, if need be, so I stuck around using the CCTV to record the scene and for sound, my phone. When I objected to the rape and insulted them, they started the fight. One had a knife."

Here Harry paused, took a sip of his drink, and looked Inge straight in her face. "I happen to have a part of that record on my phone and I'm going to share that with you both."

The counselor woman butted in. "I don't think that's necessary."

Harry's reply was swift. "I'm sure you don't, but you aren't my counselor and I think it is absolutely necessary to make the reason for my decision clear beyond any doubt."

He played the recording as Inge trembled with anxiety. This was the part she'd withheld from everyone. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as the tape laid her lies bare.

When the recording was finished Harry's eyes were, unlike hers, devoid from any emotion. His face was set as he explained, "These men didn't recognize me until after this was recorded. I used this to goad them into attacking me. But the information was shared freely.

"Now, ex-wife, I came to the conclusion that, in the months before the event, while you shut me down from any sexual relief, you indulged yourself with and spread your legs for one man at least, and maybe more. You not only humiliated me and constantly insulted me for almost half a year, you also took a complete vacation from your wedding vows. And even if I thought that your 'grand finale' at the camp wasn't enough to make up my mind, this will certainly do!"

A heavy silence descended over the table. Harry looked grim when he said, "To paraphrase you, can't you see that I'm in good company now? So be so kind as to get lost!"

With these words Harry stood, paid the bill, and went home to be with Eveline, the woman he loved.

The End