Getaway Reignites the Fire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he pulled her up onto his lap and immediately began to squeeze and knead her large breasts roughly and he told her; "Fuck! That was an awesome blowjob that only a real American woman could give! Now do I get to play some?"

Sam put her arms up and pointed to herself and told him; "Welcome to the playground!"

Bruce began to roll her large nipples between his thumb and fingers a little rougher than she normally enjoys, but Sam groaned in pleasure and leaned forward to passionately kiss him. During the lingering kiss Bruce moved one of his hands up to get a firm grip of her hair and when he broke the kiss he pulled her head down towards her large right mound. He then lifted her breast up and pushed her nipple towards her mouth and told her to suck her large puffy nipple. She asked him why through another groan as she was very horny and enjoying just about everything at that point. Her pleading seemed to annoy him so then he pinched her nipple really hard and when she yelped in pain he forced her mouth and nipple back together and said; "Just kiss it a little and make it feel better."

Sam knows it drives me wild when she does that, but she rarely does it. She has admitted at times that her nipples do really enjoy when she sucks on them, but it creeps her out a little bit because she has zero interest in ever having any sexual contact with another woman. So she glanced over at me as she relented to Bruce's pressure and opened her mouth and flicked her tongue across her engorged nipple.

Bruce complimented her; "Damn baby, you are so sexy and your mouth is so talented that I want you to experience it for yourself." Sams eyes were looking directly into his as he spoke those word and while locked in that sultry stare, she opened her mouth and sucked her nipple into her mouth. As she nibbled on and sucked herself Bruce released his grip of her hair as she was no longer being forced into this sexy act. As he lifted her other breast towards her face, he quit holding the other one up and it slipped from Sam's lips. She wasted no time wrapping her lips around the other one and it was clear she was providing herself great pleasure. Bruce then leaned forward and engulfed her free breast and began to suck and nibble on it while Sam worked on her other one. Sam's moan were becoming louder even though they were muffled by her own large nipple.

Bruce then slid his other hand down her stomach towards her pussy which was wide open and vulnerable with her straddling his lap the way she was. I couldn't really see what he was doing between her legs, but she instantly began to grind her hips and back and forth so I assuming his fingers found her juicy opening. They both moved their heads and began kissing passionately again. After a little bit of that, Bruce picked her up and turned around and placed her laying on the couch with him kneeling next to her.

He then told her; "I liked watching you enjoy the playground too, so both of your hands need to be full of something while I play. They can be full of your large titties or your juicy pussy, I really don't care I just want them full." Again I wasn't able to really see what was happening any lower than about Sam's belly button due to Bruce's body obstructing my view, but I could see that Sam started out with two handfuls of her large tits. I noticed Bruce's right arm moving consistently back and forth and Sam's moans changed to erotic grunts in rhythm with the motion of his arm. She clearly was getting her pussy stuffed with some of his fingers.

Sam groaned; "Oh yeah, that feels so good." Then it looked like she was startled at some change in what Bruce was doing, but pretty quickly she was just grinding back against his hand. She then told him; "You're going to make me cum. Oh yeah, that's it baby. Don't stop...OHHHHH...UHHHH...!". Her body started to convulse as she exploded all over Bruce's talented fingers I could see her lower body thrusting hard into the air as her obviously strong orgasm coursed through her body. As she recovered, I noticed her hand was no longer on her body, but was moving up and down in the vicinity of Bruce's crotch.

When she recovered enough to speak, she said; "Look, I found something else ready for the playground." Bruce responded that he thought he made it clear she was supposed to be playing with herself to which she responded; "Well, my hand is full of something and wasn't that the point." And then she told Bruce her pussy was jealous because her mouth and hands have been full of his cock, but her pussy hasn't.

Bruce pulled her to her feet and lead her over to the bed and said; "Don't you worry, I'm about to give your pussy what it wants." He pushed her onto her hands and knees on the edge of the bed, gripped his stiff shaft and slapped it against her pussy roughly. Then he rubbed it up and down her sloppy wet slit and when she tried to push back against it to engulf him with her pussy, he stopped her and said; "Tell me what you want, slut!"

She responded; "I want to feel you inside me. I want all of your beautiful cock in my pussy!"

He lined his cockhead up between her dripping pussy lips and roughly shoved himself completely into her until his balls thumped against her clit. That caused her to groan; "Oh yeah!" out loud and she pushed back and ground herself against him to make sure she had every bit of him inside her. Then he gripped her hips and began thrusting himself in and out of her quickly filling the room with the sounds of his pelvis slapping against her luscious ass.

Then he asked her; "You like that slut?" to which she moaned an umm hmm between little yelps each time he bottomed out roughly. After a bit, he withdrew himself and began to turn her over onto her back and he told her; "Well, if you liked that, you are really going to love this!" He pulled her legs apart and buried his cock back in her and then leaned forward and told her to wrap her arms around his neck. He then stood up and lifted her into the air without removing himself from her. At that point, she had her hands clasped together behind his neck and he supported her thighs on his forearms while his large hands held onto her ass and of course her pussy was impaled on his stiff shaft as her body weight forced her down onto him. He then started to lift her slightly with his strong arms and them let her go forcing her to be roughly impaled by him over and over again and this elicited a reaction from Sam like none I have seen before.

Her large tits bounced up and down and her rock hard nipples drug up and down his muscular chest as he roughly fucked her. With her head thrown back and her mouth opened as she yelled; "OH YEAH! This is so good! Oh god, fuck me! Oh yeah! Please...more...". This continued for a few minutes before Sam exploded all over Bruce. Her screams were so loud, I was certain we might get a call from the office to make sure everything was ok. Her legs were violently trembling and soon I saw juices dripping off Bruce's large balls, so Sam must have squirted during her orgasm. Bruce then turned and took a few steps over next to the nightstand and pressed Sam's back against the wall.

With her back pressed firmly against the wall and her arms still around his neck, she began kissing him passionately again while be began to rock his hips back and forth fucking her against the wall. They kissed for a few minutes and appeared to be talking to each other quietly while he steadily pumped his manhood into her hungry slit. She loud enough for me to hear, she told him; "Well, you have been doing all the work so let's move over to the bed so you can just lay there and let me fuck you for a while." Bruce carefully backed over to the bed and skillfully got onto the bed and moved to the center of the king bed without removing his manhood from my wife.

From my vantage point I was looking directly at her ass and back and as Sam began riding him while leaning over his strong chest, I could see his cock sliding in and out of her body. Bruce reached around her with both hands and began to guide her up and down his shaft with his hands gripping her ass firmly. After a minutes of riding him like that, Sam sat up on his crotch and began to alternate between bouncing up and down on his cock and grinding her pussy all over his manhood. Bruce moved his hands around and soon had them full of her large tits. When she would bounce up and down on him, he would pull her up and down by her large mounds. After a little bit of that, Bruce told Sam he was close and wanted to fuck her some more before he finished. Sam then climbed off him and got on her back and pulled her knees high spreading her already used pussy for Bruce.

Bruce then climbed between my wife's spread legs and over the rest of her body with his hands above her shoulders. Then he lowered his pelvis down until his rock hard shaft pressed against her slightly open pussy. Sam reached up and held onto his strong arms as he sank himself fully into her body as she groaned out loud in pleasure at the sudden fullness of her pussy again. Bruce began strong strokes driving himself forcefully into my wife and she responded by wrapping her legs around his to give him full access to the depths of her womanhood. She then offered more encouragement by telling him loudly; "Oh Bruce, fuck me harder. You feel so good inside me so please don't stop. I want you to own my pussy. I want to be your little slut too!" Bruce groaned and lowered his upper body down onto his elbows as he roughly pounded in and out of Sam. Sam moved her hands down to his lower back gripping him tightly each time he bottomed out inside her. Their heads were right next to each other and Sam told him; "Oh god Bruce, you are a fucking stud! I love being fucked by you!" After another minute, Bruce told Sam he was going to cum.

Sam tightened her grip with her arms and legs and said; "Oh yeah baby, come for me. I want you to own my pussy so give me your come. I want to feel you're amazing cock explode in me and claim me as your dirty little whore too." He let out a loud groan that sounded like a bear in the wild and bottomed out so hard I thought he would split Sam in half, but she felt his cock swell and begin to pump his seed into her and told him; "Oh yeah, that's it, come in me baby...oh yeah take this pussy and make it yours! Yeah, baby I feel you coming. Oh fuck, I'm your slut now." His ass did the typical convulsions as each strong blast of his seed erupted into my wife's married pussy.

As his orgasm subsided, she milked every drop she could with her pussy before he slumped over onto her body. Both their bodies glistened with sweat as they laid there in each other's arms breathing deeply to recover and I had a perfect view as his softened cock began to retract from my wife's pussy. It looked like she tried to keep him in her as long as possible as she tried to push herself against him further but it was no use. Soon I watched as her pussy lips attempted to cling to his cock as it slipped from her opening and dangled above her used pussy with a single string of his cum still connecting them together. Soon a dollop of thick white cum followed from her slightly opened pussy.

After a few minutes it looked like Sam may have fallen asleep and Bruce carefully climbed off her and off the bed. He then stepped in the bathroom to clean up and emerged a few minutes later fully dressed. He thanked me for an incredible ending to a long day and I again thanked him for his service. I then motioned towards Sam out cold on the bed and also thanked him for helping us fulfill a fantasy we have had. He smiled and responded; "Any time you want help with that, I'm your huckleberry!" as he walked out the door.

I then shut off all the lights in our suite and joined Sam in bed and she was still out cold, which sucked because I was so turned on. I just climbed in bed next to her laying there naked and well fucked and soon fell asleep myself.

12