Getaway Reignites the Fire Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam asks her husband to take her previously forbidden fruit.
1.8k words
3.66
8k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after Sam's adventure with Bruce I was awakened by the unmistakable feeling of my wife's mouth engulfing my manhood. At first I naturally thought it must have been a dream, but then my nose registered the scent of my freshly showered wife. The next thing I felt was her large breasts resting on my thigh and moving about ever so slightly. I began to open my eyes and quickly realized this was actually happening as I saw my naked wife's profile on her knees on the bed and her head sliding up and down my morning wood.

I reached for her luscious ass with my left hand and said; "Good morning beautiful." Sam then turned and looked up at me and slowly removed my rod from her mouth.

She then responded; "Good morning honey!" then she flicked her tongue out across my head a few times before she continued; "I'm so sorry about the way last night ended and you having to go to sleep without getting to release this too!" Then she roughly sucked me back into her mouth.

I groaned and told her; "If it means I get to wake up this way, I might be willing to forego the nightcap more often." Then as my head rolled back, I caught a glimpse of a bottle of lube on the nightstand and instantly realized I hadn't packed that as it was a different brand than we often use. I asked; "You went out already this morning and motioned towards the bottle."

She had her mouth wrapped around just my cockhead and nodded while she said an umm hmm. Then she removed me from her mouth and told me; "I want you to do something to me this morning and we are going to need that, so I ran out to CVS and picked it up before I showered." I was curious but confused and it must have shown on my face so then she cleared it up by telling me; "I want you to make love to my ass this morning" which stunned me.

I reached down and pulled her up next to me on the bed and asked where this came from because for almost 30 years that had been an unbreakable boundary she had even though I had tried to convince her many times to just give it a try. She told me that Bruce had shoved at least one or more of his fingers up her ass at least four or five times the night before and that both times she came he had a finger shoved as far up her ass as possible. She admitted that it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. While I was shocked I was also left at a crossroads on what I should have done next.

I still wasn't sold that was the only reason so I pushed a little more and then she told me that while Bruce had her pinned against the wall fucking her he told her; "I loved fucking your face and your pussy is amazing so I'm going to enjoy it tonight. But next time we get together, I am absolutely taking that sweet ass of yours!"

She then continued that sex with Bruce was unlike any sex she has had before. She said she felt powerless to stop him from doing anything he wanted to her, but he was so good at all of it, there was never even a thought about wanting to stop him. She said there was such roughness and violence to the way he fucked physically which made it amazing sex, but that he seemed to lack any passion or emotion at all while fucking her. She said that was the first time, including the other times she had sex with others since we were married, she felt that way and that it was so strange. She said it made it easier to give herself to him, because she was only giving her physical self to him. Then she said since we were staying right next door to his bar for a few nights, the odds were probably in favor of him getting to make good on his promise of taking her ass and since he is so good at fucking she wouldn't even try to protest. She said since she knew she wouldn't stop him from taking what he wanted physically, she wanted me to make love to her virgin ass first.

I was torn on what to do next because I hadn't planned to tell her about the cruise until we parked at the terminal and if I told her now she would realize she wasn't going to see Bruce for a rest of the trip. The head on top of my shoulders wanted to tell her that, but the one standing at attention between my legs wanted to be plunged into her sweet ass too. I decided I couldn't in good conscience deceive her entirely to get what my little soldier wanted, so I told her we controlled where we were going to be the rest of the trip so we would make sure we didn't see Bruce to avoid her having to submit herself to that if she didn't want to.

She slid back down between my legs again and instantly engulfed my cock and sucked me for about thirty seconds before she looked up at me and said; "That last part is my whole fucking problem...I kinda want Bruce to have my ass too...so, would you please take my ass this morning like only my loving husband could before I let that hollow shell of a man take it like the animal he is later?"

It took every bit of restraint not to blow my load right then, but I managed not to and told her I would be thrilled to deflower her ass. She crawled up onto me and began kissing me deeply and telling me how lucky she was to have a great husband like me. I reached down and guided my throbbing rod into her sweet pussy while we made out like teenagers for a few minutes while she gently rode me. After a couple minutes of making love with our mouths and crotches, I climbed out from under her and pulled her over to the edge of the bed just the way Bruce had her the previous night.

I reached between her legs and found an overflowing slit. I slid a couple fingers into her juicy box while I also dripped a some lube directly onto her tight asshole. Once my fingers were coated in her juicy nectar, I started to tease her ass with them which made Sam squeal out loud at the sudden stimulation of her previously forbidden fruit. I rubbed the lube all around her tight little ass while I applied just the slightest pressure as if they were just testing her ass hoping to find a weak spot. Then I increased the pressure and soon her ass began to release just enough to allow my finger tips to disappear into her opening. This elicited a deep groan from Sam and she appeared to push herself back against my hand which caused my fingers to sink another knuckle deep into her. Next I started to ease my fingers in and out of my wife's ass, which caused her to begin to grind herself against my hand and moan out loud in delight. After a few minutes her ass relented further and soon the entire length of my two fingers were emerging and disappearing from her rear opening but soon I stopped and withdrew them which she grunted her displeasure at the sudden emptiness she felt.

I slapped my stiff cock against her pussy and it was absolutely dripping wet. Then I grabbed the bottle of lube and squeezed some onto my shaft and mixed it with Sam's juices which were already all over me. I then pressed my cock against her ass just hard enough for her to anticipate what was coming, but not hard enough for it to really start to penetrate her and I asked her; "What is it you want again sweet wife of mine?"

She turned her head around and said; "I want you to fuck my virgin ass baby!" I needed no further encouragement and I pressed harder against her sphincter and the head of my cock disappeared into her. Sam let out a loud; "OH GOD!" at that moment and I pushed a little harder to keep burying my dick in her. It didn't take long before my balls came to rest against her pussy and I just held myself there to enjoy the feeling. It just felt tight the entire length and I could feel Sam's clenching herself around the intrusion up her ass and she was grunting like I hadn't heard before.

I held steady in her and asked; "Are you ok honey?" to which she nodded she was. So then I asked; "Are you ready for what's next?" to which she again nodded her head that she was.

Then I started a slow rhythm sliding in and out of the tight crevice and soon she began to encourage me with; "Oh yeah baby, that's it. You feel so good in my ass. Fuck my ass harder baby!" So I did as I was instructed and began to bang her ass rougher and she loved it. Soon I started to sense I would be losing control in no time, so I reached around and found her clit and stroked it. Her grip with her ass on my cock was insane as her orgasm built in her and it did not take long before she erupted. That orgasm was the rawest I had ever seen or heard her experience. She was so loud and screamed such raunchy things during it I was convinced we could never stay at that hotel again.

As it subsided, she dropped her head and shoulders down on the bed and I had to hold her ass up with my hands so I could finish off. She felt my cock begin to swell up in her ass so she added some final encouragement with; "Oh yeah baby, come in my ass. That's it, fill my ass up!" My own ass clenched and my shaft pulsed several times as it pumped her virgin ass full of my seed. Then I collapsed on top of her and tried to catch my breath.

Once I was composed I rolled off her into the spoon position, but her ass had a firm grip on my softened cock keeping it nestled inside her back door. We stayed that way for about a half hour and told each other how much we loved each other and how lucky we were to have each other. Sam mentioned that she instantly regretted not being open to anal previously because it was much better than she thought it would be. I noticed the clock and realized we had to get to the port in a couple hours, so I told Sam we should probably get cleaned up for the day.

We both hopped in the showered and took our time thoroughly cleaning each other off before leaving the hotel...