Getaway Reignites the Fire Pt. 04

Story Info
Sam brings me a treat...
3k words
3.65
4.5k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Phil arrived at the cigar bar about half an hour after I got there, Steve and John had gone back to their room to get changed since they were still in their swim trunks. We chatted for a little bit and then I headed back to our suite to get Sam so we could go get some food.

When I got to the suite I found our suitcases in the hall so I took them inside with me and I heard Sam in the shower. I unpacked our suitcases into the drawers and closet of the suite and just about the time I finished, I heard the shower shut off. I laid out a matching thong and panty set for Sam along with a tropical print beach dress for her to wear. Then I stripped my clothes off and I opened the door and stepped in the bathroom to see my beautiful bride in one of the robes that were in the suite for us as she wrapped a towel around her wet hair. She smiled that amazing smile at me and reached out and pulled me to her and we kissed each other passionately.

When we broke the kiss, I told her that I left an outfit on the bed for her to wear so we could go get some food to hold us over until dinner time. She said; "Thank goodness for that! I'm starving since I haven't eaten anything since breakfast at the hotel."

I responded; "seems like you burned a lot of calories already today too. Phil told the guys you were the best fuck he ever had and now they all some of that pussy. What exactly did y'all do after I ducked out?"

She pulled me to her and responded; "I love you so much! I can't thank you enough for allowing me to have these adventures, but I sure am going to try tonight." Then she kissed me passionately before slipping out of the bathroom to get ready while I took a shower and got cleaned up myself.

When I finished getting dressed after my shower, I saw my bride out on the balcony enjoying the view of the beautiful blue ocean. She looked amazing with her dirty blonde hair lightly blowing from the sea breeze and the bottom of her dress dancing around as well. I opened the door and asked her if she was ready and when she turned around I was really happy with the purchase of that dress as Sam made it look great. The top hugged her large mounds nicely and with the sheer bra, her nipples were poked out just enough to catch the eye, but not too much either. She reached out to grab my hand and we headed to the deck with the buffet. Sam grabbed food and I went to get us each a drink from the bar before making myself a plate too.

After we finished our food, we headed down to the promenade deck to visit all the shops. While Sam was checking out deals on sunglasses, I stopped by guest services right next door. I got another key for our room, but one without any ability to charge anything to our account. Then picked up a lanyard from the shop and I attached the room key to the lanyard and rolled it up and put it in my pocket to give it to Sam later. After shopping we went and took a nap so we would have enough energy to stay up late and enjoy the comedy club and night club.

After the nap, we headed to the bar near the nightclub and on the way, we stopped to take a handful of pictures that we knew we most likely wouldn't be buying anyway. Turned out the bar was hosting a singles mixer when we go there, but we still hung around and had a few drinks. A woman about our age came over and commented to Sam how great her dress looked and they started chatting it up. When Sam introduced me as her husband, Lydia, asked if we knew the event was a singles mixer. Sam said we didn't when we got there, but when the bartender mentioned it and she told him we liked to play with others, he said to enjoy ourselves. Lydia was intrigued and Sam went on to tell her about her recent adventures. When it came time for us to head to the dining room, Sam told Lydia we would be at the nightclub later and said maybe we'd see her there.

At dinner I gave Sam the lanyard and told her it would just make it easier to have whoever she picks have a key to join us.

The rest of the night was fun and we had a great time at the comedy show and the piano bar before heading to the nightclub. After about a half hour after we got there while we were hanging out at one of the tables that surround the dance floor, Lydia walked by. Sam called out to her and she joined us at our table. We learned she had been divorced for a couple years and the cruise was really her first time getting back out there since then. When one of Sam's favorite songs came on, she and Lydia headed for the dance floor. They looked like two old friends out there on the dance floor and it didn't take long before guys started joining them and dancing with them. After a few songs, they headed back my way but told me they were just passing by on the way to the ladies room and then they'd be back.

When they returned, we finished our drinks and we all said since it was late we probably should all get going. We said our goodbyes and headed out towards our rooms.

Once in our suite, I told Sam which drawer had the lingerie I packed for her in it and she disappeared into the bathroom to get changed. I stripped down to just my underwear and waited for her to finish changing.

Sam emerged from the bathroom in the new green babydoll with a nearly non existent matching thong, my dick twitched in response to how hot she looked. I grabbed her instantly and pulled her to me and started to make out with her and I started to grope all her perfect curves too. After just a couple minutes, I heard the door latch beep as someone unlocked it. Sam broke our kiss and stepped back a little bit but kept her gaze on me while I stared at the door to see who she had given the key to when I wasn't paying attention. The door swung open and in walked Lydia wearing a robe and an ear to ear grin. As soon as the door closed behind her, she dropped the robe to the floor revealing her pink teddy that left nothing to the imagination. Her tits had to be DDs which I wouldn't have guessed based on her prior outfits. She was a little thicker than Sam, but she was very toned and very fit as well so she clearly spent quite a bit of time in the gym.

Sam was still looking directly at me and as soon as she saw my reaction, she told me; "You're welcome." I looked towards her again and she pulled me to her for another deep kiss and then she told me; "You are so good to me and I love you so much. Tonight I want to treat you like you deserve, so I asked my new friend to come help me out with that."

When Lydia was close enough, she leaned into me and pulled me to her for a sloppy kiss while Sam began to nibble her way down my chest. Lydia's mouth and tongue tasted good and our tongues eventually found a good rhythm for a couple minutes before she broke the kiss and began kissing her way down my body as well. By then, Sam was on her knees and had pulled my underwear down. The feeling of Sam nibbling on my cock gently the way she does while Lydia sucked my nipples roughly made my knees weak. Sam reached around with both hands and held my ass to steady me as she began to engulf my manhood in her mouth. After Lydia had both my nipples hard as stones, she began to kiss her way down until she also was on her knees before me. Sam then released my cock to share it with her new friend.

I glanced down and there were two beautiful women dressed in lingerie kneeling before me and I imagined that must be what heaven is like. They both leaned forward and each sucked one of my balls into their mouths and swirled their tongues all over it. The contrast between Sam's soft and gentle sucking and Lydia's rough and almost painful sucking was unreal. When they were content my balls received enough attention, they licked their way to my shaft and each had their mouth around the side of it with their tongues dancing on the soft flesh on the underside. Their eyes would alternate between looking up at me and looking into each others eyes. They began to suck all the way to the tip in unison and then suck all the way back to the root. A couple times when they got to the tip, a large drop of pre-cum would ooze from me and their tongues would fight for it like it was a savory treat both needed to survive. Their tongues would touch and it almost looked like they were starting to kiss a few times, but then they would suck their way back down.

After a couple minutes, Sam removed her mouth from my shaft and then she grabbed it with her right hand and moved her left hand to the back of Lydia's head. She pulled Lydia forward and when she opened her mouth, Sam shoved us both together until Lydia had her mouth full of my manhood. Lydia sucked hard and within a few strokes she replaced Sam's hand with her own and Sam stood up and began to kiss me again. While Lydia sucked my cock like her life depended on it, Sam leaned close to my ear and whispered to me; "Lydia here hasn't been with a man in over two years and since I have had four men in the last 24 hours, I'm going to sit over here on the couch and just enjoy the show. So, enjoy yourself and fuck that pussy real good!" Then she stepped back and took a seat on the couch.

I reached down and gripped Lydia's head and pulled her off my dick and lifted her up until she was standing before me again. Then I leaned in and gave her another deep kiss, this time her mouth was a sloppy mess and I could taste a combination of her saliva and my precum on her lips. While we kissed, I turned her around so her back was towards the king sized bed. When I broke the kiss, I gave her a little shove and she fell back onto the bed. Then I crawled between her legs and over her until I could kiss her some more and I pulled her far enough up the bed we were in the center of it. While kissing I lowered myself onto her until my stiff cock was pressed against her pussy through the material of the teddy. Her pussy was on fire.

I then raised myself up above her enough for me to reach down to her crotch and begin to stroke her through the lacy material. I found the snaps on the bottom of the teddy and released them one at a time. When the last one popped free, the material sprung loose and exposed a completely bald pussy and I reacted with; "Oh shit, that's sexy!" Then I began to slip my fingers back and forth in her wet slit.

She looked up at me and between heavy breathes said; "I hope you enjoy it. This was my first ever Brazilian. I heard that's what all the men like these days." Just then my middle finger found her opening and I instantly sunk it in as far as I could which elicited a; "Oh fuck that feels great" from Lydia. My thumb found her clit and as I curved and straightened my finger in her pussy, my thumb began flicking back and forth on her clit. Before long she groaned; "You're going to make me cum...that feels so good!" I flicked a couple more times and stopped and she responded with; "What the fuck did you do that for?!?! I was so close to cumming!"

I glanced over to see Sam had stripped and was laying on the couch watching us and was diddling her own pussy too. I then looked back at Lydia and told her I wanted her to be fucking me when she came. She nodded her head in agreement and we switched places quickly. She climbed on top of me and I lifted the teddy up so she could remove it freeing her massive tits for the first time. Her large mounds were nicely tanned like the rest of her and her brown areoles were equally large and her nipple were rock hard and begging to be tweaked. I reached up with both hands and gave each a much firmer pitch than Sam enjoys and Lydia moaned in delight as she ground her pussy on my cock while is was sandwiched between her an my abdomen. All I could feel was the heat from her pussy and the steaming juice she was coating my cock with while I tweaked her nipples.

After just a minute of that, she raised up a little and reached down between her legs to lift my cock up until the head was against her hungry hole. As soon as she felt the tip press against her, she began to lower herself down and slowly my cock became engulfed inside her body. Once she bottomed out on my cock, her eyes rolled back as she lifted her head and let out; "OH GOD THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" Then she leaned forward over me and began to ride up and down my shaft. I took that opportunity to lean up and engulf one of her nipples with my mouth. Lydia was very vocal and was almost screaming about how much she needed to get fucked like that. I alternating between her nipples and as I sensed she was getting close to cumming, I began to roughly suck and even nibble on them with my teeth a little and that pushed her over the top. She began to roughly grind herself on my as she yelled; "Oh fuck baby, I'm going to cum all over your cock! OOOOHHHHH YEAH, That's amazing. I'm cumming!" Then I felt her pussy contract and release and my crotch was flooded with juices as she came hard.

As the final waves of her orgasm rolled through her body, she leaned forward and began to kiss me passionately. I kissed her back and I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of her ass and began to thrust my cock in and out of her to prolong her pleasure. I fucked her for a couple minutes from beneath her like that and I knew I would't last much longer even though I had already cum twice that day already. So, I leaned forward and managed to roll us over so Lydia was on her back and I was between her legs fucking her missionary. Her pussy was tight and felt amazing on my cock as I drove myself in and out of her. With my head next to hers, I asked; "How does my cock feel?"

"Perfect, your cock is just perfect. This is exactly what I needed. Please don't stop fucking me baby!"

I did as she said for a few more minutes and I knew I wouldn't last much longer, so I told her; "Your pussy is so good, you're going to make me come soon."

She reached up and gripped the back of my thighs and pulled me into her further and ground her pussy against me as she responded; "Oh baby, I'm close again too. Come for me and fuck me harder and make me come with you too!" I began to thrust as hard as I could into her hot box and I could tell she was really close. Soon I felt her pussy begin to convulse and she screamed out in pleasure; "FUCK, That's its baby, I'm cumming again!!! Oh fuck, I love being fucked by you!!!" That was all I could take and I slammed as hard and deep as I could as my shaft exploded. Our bodies convulsed together as we rode out the waves of our joint orgasms together until we were both spent and I slumped down on top of her.

Just then we heard Sam begin to grunt through an orgasm on the couch provided by her fingers stroking her smooth pussy too. I laid motionless over Lydia for awhile before I felt the bed begin to rustle and I saw Sam climbing in with us naked as well. She had shut off all the lights in the suite so just the moonlight coming through the balcony windows lit up the room. I climbed off Lydia at that point and laid in the center of the bed on my back. Each of the ladies had a leg draped over one of mine and I could feel their hot wet pussies on my thighs. I turned to Sam and she gave me a long kiss and told me she loved me so much. Then I turned towards Lydia and she also gave me a long kiss and thanked me for such a great night.

That's how we fell asleep, three completely naked and thoroughly satisfied lovers snuggled together under the covers in the middle of the ocean somewhere.