Gettin' Your Kicks On Route 66 Ch. 02

Story Info
The Ultimate Mother and Son Road Trip - Part 2.
13.2k words
4.69
226.5k
253

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,198 Followers

This is Part 2 of my story, please read Part 1 first or this will make no sense! Both are pretty long even spilt up! Enjoy.

Day Four -- Santa Rosa, New Mexico to Flagstaff, Arizona.

I awoke next morning with a feeling of great satisfaction and sexual contentment. My pussy felt stretched and sticky, my body heavy.

I had rolled off of my son in the night and was now laid on the bed beside him, my right arm slung over his chest and both my legs curled up behind me in a sort of foetal position.

I brushed the sleep from my eyes and immediately caught sight of his huge morning wood. Brandon was still fast asleep but that big cock of his was awake and ready for action.

It was fully erect and jutting up over his muscled abdomen. The thick veins protruded around the shaft and the pinkish head pointed straight towards me. It was a truly beautiful cock and through the sunlight pouring in through the window, I could gaze at the big bastard that had made me cum so hard and blasted so much spunk in this bed last night.

My son was certainly very well hung and his cock looked almost as though it had been sculptured. I wondered about the actual size of this big dick that had fucked me so good.

It looked as though it was at least 9 or 10 inches long, with a fat girth to add to a woman's pleasure. It was rock hard and perfect for bouncing up and down on, grinding on it until it blew it's yummy load.

I smiled to myself and with naughty intentions, I crawled down the bed, bringing my face to within inches of his large erection. This morning, I wanted to fulfil a long desired want, something I had been dreaming of doing...I wanted to put this big fucker in my mouth and suck him off until he gave me his cum!

Feeling my pussy getting wet, I splayed my hand open and gently enveloped my fingers around the shaft, lifting it up from his stomach and aiming it towards me.

I moved my head above the tip of his big one and opened my mouth. Last night, when I had woke him up with a blowjob, he had stopped me so we could fuck, but this morning I wanted to swallow his cream down my throat.

I squeezed my fingers tight around it, holding the stiff meat near the base, rigidly in the air. I closed my eyes and lowered my head, my lips and teeth brushing the sensitive skin of the bulbous head as I took it into my mouth.

I forced it to the back, hitting my tonsils. I puffed out my cheeks and closed my lips around the veiny cock, moving my tongue around as best I could.

Brandon woke up as I started to move my fist up and down and my mouth in motion with it. Looking down, he was met with the taboo sight of his naked, busty mother, with her hair dishevelled and wild, sucking up and down on his big bone!

"OH MOM...OOOOH YEAH!"

He groaned deeply as I opened my eyes to look at his smug and happy expression, I winked my left eye at him and then concentrated all my efforts on blowing his 'morning wood.'

My fist beat against his big balls as I pumped my closed fingers along the shaft, meeting my cock stuffed mouth as I moved my head up and down on the hard fucker.

It was difficult to move my tongue around as my mouth was almost completely taken up by his thick dick, so I popped it out of my mouth and gave the shaft and head a good licking, flicking my tongue over his tight flesh and lapping down the mighty length to his balls, before slurping my way back to the top.

"OOH GOD MOM...SO GOOD...TAKE THAT BIG FAT COCK!"

I said nothing in reply but quickly stuffed it back into my mouth, stretching my lips around and down my son's overgrown man-meat.

His hands both came on top of my head, trying to push me further down. I gagged as the big knob thrusted down my throat, causing spit and saliva to splutter out and dribble down his cock.

"OOOH MOM...YOU DIRTY BITCH!"

He called out as I continued to work my mouth over his stiff prick, beating and slapping my tightly clenched fist repeatedly against those cum filled balls.

For nearly twenty five minutes, we stayed just like this. I sucked and mouthed him off, taking it as deep as I could, frequently forcing me to gag and choke as I took his whopper a little too far.

My saliva was literally everywhere, a wet messy puddle on the bed, his balls were covered with spit. My hand and fingers soaking wet and of course his thick stick was gleaming and dripping from tip to root.

I hummed and groaned as I worked it over, breaking occasionally to slurp up the spit and lash my tongue up and down the length of my son's big todger.

"OH MY GOD MOM...OH JESUS CHRIST..YES!!"

He cried, as I opened my mouth and sucked on his balls, rolling the sperm filled beauties around my tongue. It drove him wild and he squirmed his whole body around on the bed as I vacuumed his big, heavy balls, sucking hard as through trying to separate them from his body.

It really does drive guys crazy when you use your mouth and tongue to play around with their balls!

As the room filled with the dirty sounds of my incestuous blowjob, I felt Brandon's body tense up and his fingers dug into my scalp. He grunted loudly and thrust his hips upwards, jamming his pulsing cock down my throat.

I squeezed my fingers tight around the shaft and with my other hand, I cupped his balls. My baby boy was about to cum, right in my mouth.

I sucked hard, creating a vacuum in my mouth, drawing the air out and pulling on his cock. I drew my tongue to one side and felt a blast of salty, warm cum fill my mouth.

It swirled around before I swallowed hard and felt the cream slide down my throat, warming my windpipe as it descended into my body.

Already more sperm was erupting from his cock and I had to keep swallowing to clear my mouth, my tongue directing the spunk to my throat. But even my hot sucking mouth could not cope with all my son had in his balls and some trickled out the corners of my lips and ran down his big shaft until my fast jerking hand, collected it up.

"URRRGH...OOOHH FUCK... ARRRRGH..MOM...OHHH YES!"

He groaned as I kept working his large cum gun over, taking his streams of potent sticky gunk into my mouth and down my throat.

Making my own son cum like this was the most erotic moment of my life. Being able to drain his big, heavy balls and take down his tasty spunk, gave me a feeling of great power, of satisfaction and control. Yes this was my son, which of course made it even better, but just being able to bring off this huge, young cock and take his cum, filled me with joy untold.

*

"So exactly how big is that thing baby?" I asked as Brandon drove the car along towards the town of Albuquerque, New Mexico. The temperature outside was nudging the high 90s as the clock hit noon.

Brandon took his eyes off the road and glanced over at me in the passenger seat.

"What?..You mean my dick?" He replied.

"Yeah..I know it's gotta be around 9 or 10 inches right?...But have you measured it to know for sure how big it is?"

My son smirked and said, "Why you so keen to know my measurements mom?"

I shrugged my shoulders and gazed out at the road in front, the sun reflecting off the worn tarmac.

"Women just get interested about this stuff baby...Well that and I'm a dirty minded slut!!" I replied with a giggle in my voice.

He laughed out loud then said, "Oh yeah...I guess you are that Mom?"

I reached over and ran my hand across his lap, feeling the outline of his cock.

"SO!" I said firmly, "HOW BIG IS IT?"

Brandon looked down to see my fingers stroking over his shorts and smiled, "Well you guessed about right, it's around nine and a half inches!" he said proudly.

"Oh my big baby boy..What a well hung stud!" I replied with equal pride, squeezing my hand around his hardening dick.

"Don't know where you got such a big one from? Your Dad was certainly not that size..And he couldn't fuck me anywhere near as good as you can!"

He smiled over at me and shrugged his shoulders replying, "Guess Dad just didn't have what it took to get the job done!"

I felt his dick growing hard under his shorts as I gripped it in my hand.

"No baby, he didn't...But you sure do!" I replied, "Last night was amazing baby..My pussy still feels as though it was fucked by a baseball bat..You really gave it to Mommy good and hard with this big, beautiful cock of yours..Making me cum so hard!!"

My dirty talk was turning me on as much as my hand was making my son hard!

"Maybe tonight you can try bending me over and pound my wet pussy from behind?"

Brandon's eyes turned back from the road and looked over at me, with a big grin on his face.

"OH YEAH MOM..I DEFINITELY WANNA DO THAT... Slap your fat ass booty while I fuck you hard...OH FUCK YEAH!"

I was now jerking him off through the thin material of his shorts, his large hard-on wrapped in my hand.

"I love it when you give my ass a good spanking, especially when this big dick is buried to the balls inside me...HMMMHAAAH!!"

He laughed and replied, "I never knew you could talk so nasty Mom!"

"When I get into it baby, I can be the dirtiest slut you ever seen." I told him.

He smiled and nodded his approval as we drove into Albuquerque.

*

We stopped for lunch at the famous 'Frontier Restaurant' and ate their renowned 'Fiesta Burgers' while we played footsie under the table, restraining our flirting and dirty talk in the busy restaurant as we could be too easily overheard.

Soon though we were back in the privacy of our car, where we could talk freely. I took over the driving as we headed along and into the beautiful, 'Painted Desert' area of Route 66.

"Apart from the night-time naughtiness, are you enjoying the trip baby?" I asked.

"Yeah," He replied, "It's cool..But the nights ARE best!!"

I smiled and winked at my son, now sitting in the passenger seat. "Yeah they sure are!" I said.

I was wearing a short and rather flimsy dress, low cut to show off my big rack and when I sat down, the hem reached well above my knees.

Brandon was now the one with the free hands and he reached his left arm over to place his fingers on my naked thigh.

I looked down as he started to run his hand along my leg, disappearing under my dress towards my pussy.

"Don't make me crash!" I joked, as I felt his fingertips roam between my legs and touch the thin material of my lacy panties.

"Just a little revenge for you making my cock hard when I was driving earlier," He replied as he probed at my snatch.

I giggled and opened my legs a little wider to give his fingers better access.

"Well, alright then you bad boy," I said, gripping the wheel a little tighter.

Brandon leaned across to reach in-between my legs and used his fingers to pull the material of my panties aside, quickly running them along my lips.

"1...2....3!"

He counted before pushing his arm forwards and thrusting his fingers inside me,

"ARRRGH...MMMMM...BABY...OOOH YEAH!!"

I groaned as he began to move around inside my pussy, his knuckles banging on my clit.

"OH YOU NAUGHTY BOY...URRRGH THAT'S GOOD...OOOH BRANDON...OH YEAH...FUCK BABY!"

His three longest fingers wriggled and poked my cunt. I gripped my muscles tight around them, feeling him digging in, probing as far as he could push up me. His thumb pressed on my clit button and he slowly rotated it around, applying slightly more pressure each time.

"Oh Mom, is your pussy just always wet?" He asked as he thrusted his fingers in and out of me.

"OOOH BABY...IT IS...OOH WHEN YOUR AROUND...URRRGH..THAT'S GOOD...FINGER FUCK ME BABY...OOOH YEAH!!"

I tried to keep my eyes open and the car going straight, but it was not easy when my son was doing this to me, quickly edging me to orgasm.

"ARRGH..OOOH BABY..URRGH YES!!"

Brandon moved his fingers faster around inside my cunt, his hand pumping between my legs and his arm moving rapidly under my dress, his thumb working over my clit.

"Come on Mom..Cum for me...Make my fingers all wet and sticky." He said, encouraging me on.

"OOOH YES...OOOOH YEAH...FUCK..ARRRGH...OOOHH!"

I cried out as I clenched my insides tightly and my juices flowed, soaking his fingers and squirting out to cover his hand. In my moment of ecstasy, I gripped the steering wheel but swerved to the right, luckily the empty desert road and it's straight ribbon of tarmac meant there was nothing to hit.

I yanked the car back to the left as Brandon kept fingering me hard and deep, prolonging my orgasm.

"OH BABY...OH JESUS...FUCK SON...OH YES!"

I screamed as I juiced again and gushed down his arm, the seat below now wet as well.

Just then, through blurry eyes, I saw a sign up ahead that read,

'LAY-BY'

And with my soaking wet pussy still being driven by my son's fingers and my need for sex reaching fever pitch, an idea came into my horny, dirty mind.

"GOTTA STOP...PULL OVER...URRRGHH...FUCK!"

I mumbled breathlessly as I saw the entrance to the lay-by and pulled the steering wheel over to the left, turning off the main road. Brandon looked ahead rather surprised and said, "Why are we stopping here?"

"SO YOU CAN FUCK ME BABY!" I replied loudly, "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!"

The lay-by was divided from the main road by a row of cactus trees and a cyclone fence, set back by about 40 feet. Luckily the lay-by was empty of any other cars or people...Perfect for a quick Mother and Son, roadside humping.

"Seriously Mom?.. You wanna do it HERE?..In the car?...Shit!"

Brandon said with excitement, as I unlocked my seatbelt and reached for the door handle. I looked over my son and replied. "No, not in the car baby..OUT HERE!"

I moved my ass off the seat, his fingers popping out of my wet pussy.

"Get round this side of the car honey..I want you to fuck me hard!"

As Brandon got out of the car and walked hurriedly around to the driver's side, I stepped down on the tarmac and lifted up my dress. I took hold of my panties and tore them down, rolling the lacy material down my legs until they bunched up at my ankles, some juices trickled down my thighs.

"Get that big cock out baby!"

I demanded as my son saw the lust in my eyes. With a wide smile, he hastily pulled down his shorts and his big, semi hard cock, flopped out.

I licked my lips then spun around so I was facing the car. I reached out my arms and spread them across the hood, so hot from the burning sun. I stuck my ass backwards towards my son and rested my stomach on the edge of the car.

Now bent over, I looked back behind me at my son, who was stood there with his pants around his ankles, his cock growing harder by the second and a big, surprised, grin on his face.

"Hurry up baby...Fuck me before someone cums..I am so horny..Fuck me hard over the hood of the car!!" I yelled as my son moved up behind me.

"Oh wow Mom..Shit...Oh yeah!!"

He flipped up my dress over my hips, exposing my naked, ample, rounded ass, to the harsh desert sun as it shone down from high in the sky.

"I can't believe we are doing this!" He said, as I felt the head of his cock touch my puffy wet cunt lips.

"Just do it baby..GIVE IT TO ME GOOD AND HARD!" I commanded.

He gripped his hands tightly on my hips and in one swift forward motion, he thrust his entire hard, pussy pounder prick, right up inside me, shoving his length as deep as he could go.

"AAARGHHH...URGGGHH!" I screamed out, as my cunt gripped and contracted around the invading fucker.

"OH GOD BABY...ARRRGH YES..FUCK ME BABY...URRRGH JESUS FUCK ME!!"

Without any more encouragement, Brandon began to really pump his big dick in and out of me. Speeding up until he was fucking me as furiously as he had done during that frenetic first fuck last night.

"OH MOM...ARRRGH YEAH..TAKE MY BIG, FAT COCK YOU DIRTY BITCH!!"

I held onto the hot metal of the car hood as best I could, while he pounded me from behind, his body smacking hard against my ass.

"OH..YEAH...GIVE IT TO ME...ARRGH...GOD THAT COCK IS SO BIG BABY... URRRGHH..FUCK!!"

I cried out as I felt his heavy balls whacking on my cunt as he powerfully kept banging me.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

His hand flew back and forth across my bouncy ass, smacking my clapping booty cheeks as he stuffed my fuck hole.

"OH BABY...YEAH SPANK THAT FAT ASS..SPANK IT AND FUCK ME...OOOH..URRGH YES...YOU BIG, HUNG, FUCK STUD...OH YEAH..FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME!!"

The silent and hot desert echoed to the loud screams and hard slapping of our bodies. Brandon hammered me, bent over our car hood, his huge girth and long length, furiously slamming in and out of me.

My big breasts were pressed against the hood, beads of sweat dripping down between the deep valley of my rack. It was well over 90 degrees out here in the lay-by and with our vigorous sex, both of us were quickly covered in sweat.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Again Brandon forcefully swotted his hands against my rippling backside, spanking me like the dirty slut that I am.

"OH FUCK...YES BABY...MAKE MOM CUM...ARRRGH..OH JESUS...URRRGH..OOOHH...YES...YES...YES!"

I screamed as my well fucked cunt exploded all over his massive thrusting shaft, my muscles gripping hard and then releasing as I juiced. Just then, as my son kept battering my hungry hole and slapping my ass, I heard a truck roar by out on the main road.

Had he seen us? Had he seen my naked butt stuck out and being pounded by my hunky young son? The cactus trees and fence offered some cover and we were on the opposite side of the car, but sprawled over the hood as I was, the truck driver may well have seen us.

"OH SHIT!" Brandon said breathlessly, as he grabbed hold of my hips and powerfully fucked me.

"ARRGH BABY...OOOH YES!"

The thought that someone had actually seen us having it off made me cum again and harder than before, one of those knee buckling orgasms where you can't seem to hold yourself up.

Luckily the hood of the car and my son's bouncing body behind me, nailed me into place as I rode out the climax.

Unexpectedly, Brandon ripped his large thick dick out of my pussy at just the right moment, so that my juices gushed out unrestricted and blasted a thick stream onto his legs and down to the tarmac, leaving a wet puddle on the road surface.

"AARRGH..HOLY FUCK...BABY...URRRGGH...DON'T STOP...KEEP FUCKING ME BABY...I WANT ALL THAT HOT FUCKING CUM!!"

I yelled as he quickly thrust his cock back up my soaking wet honey pot. The sun blazoned down on us as my son banged me hard. His balls smashed against me like two wrecking balls while his beefy dick slammed deep into my cunt.

Finally, he grunted loudly and I felt him withdraw his cock from my hole, leaving me with an empty feeling inside.

"OH MOM...AAARGH...HERE IT CUMS...OOOHH!"

He groaned as hot spunk landed on my booty and dripped down my cheeks. A second later and another big wad splattered on my ass, leaving the sticky cum trailed across my fleshy and meaty backside.

I breathed hard and heavy, trying to recover from being well and truly fucked up by my well hung son.

*

After getting 'cleaned' up in the lay-by, we got back in the car and continued our journey, relieved of our sexual lust. For the time being!

Sometime later we passed through the small town of Winslow and saw dozens of tourists with camera's congregating on a street corner.

"What's all this about?" Brandon asked.

"Do you remember the old 'Eagles' song, Take It Easy!" I replied.

Brandon nodded, "Yeah, I've heard it!"

"Well," I went on, "There is a line in the song that goes, 'standing in a corner in Winslow, Arizona, such a fine sight to see'...Well that's the corner." I said, pointing.

Brandon looked puzzled as we drove past the crowd on the street.

"How do they know it's that corner?" He asked.

I picked up the 'Route 66' guidebook, that was laying on the dashboard and replied, "It say's so in here..corner of 2nd and Kinsley."

blackfen
blackfen
3,198 Followers