Getting Ahead in Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the day, we had a plan in place that we thought could work. She would tell John, and I would tell my boss, the VPR of CT company, that we could buy all of the trade secret information about the other company's proprietary products for $1 million cash. We would also tell them that we could buy all the trade secret information from the Korean company competitor AB for another $800,000. When we got the money, we would provide each company with the information, and then take off. Brittany swore that she knew of a way that we could get new identities for $50,000 each, and she had always wanted to travel to the Italian Riviera and to New Zealand, and I was up for that as long as I was with her.

It was surprising how gullible both John and my boss were, and how anxious that Kim, the employee I was blackmailing at AB, was to be able to get rid of his problem. I guess when you really want to believe something that you close other things out of your mind. In order to provide the trade secret information from each of ZY and CT to the other, we told John and my boss that we also had to give our trade secret information to the other company, but of course we would doctor it so that it was useless. Both ZY and CT are large enough that they could easily hide $1.8 million in their research budgets and get the cash over a three-month period.

Brittany and I used the three-month hiatus to plan everything in excruciating detail regarding our escape from our present lives. We both made sure that our parents were taken care of by transferring to them our own money before we got the $3.6 million. Our new false identities, so good that I do believe that they would fool almost anyone, were done a month early. We made love every day during that three-month period, and our affection for each other grew more intense every hour.

I never did find out why Brittany married John in the first place. I surmised that it had something to do with a mistake that she made in her past, however I wasn't interested in her past. I was interested in the future as long as it was with her.

Within two hours after receipt of the $3.6 million in cash and the exchange of both the fake (in the case of CT's and ZY's) and real (in the case of the Korean company AB) trade secret information, we were on a private plane with our new identities on our way to the Cayman Islands. We each put $100,000 cash in each of 16 bank accounts at different banks, and kept $200,000 as ready spending money. After a very pleasant year on the Italian Riviera, we went to New Zealand and fell in love with the country. By buying a small business in Christchurch we were able to establish permanent residency within two years. We hope to parlay our business acumen into a success in New Zealand also, but utilizing entirely different - much more conventional - means.

Although it didn't really make any difference to us since we were living our new identities, we did keep track of John's activities in the United States. He had filed for divorce for abandonment about three months after we left, and the divorce was granted a year later. Therefore, we weren't even bigamists when we did get married, and have our first child.

With Brittany pregnant with our second child, I marvel at how her thighs and ass are still as spectacular as when I first met her. I do have one complaint, however. During her second pregnancy her libido has skyrocketed and it's all that I can do to keep up with her. I have to stroke her consummate ass and thighs twice each day, while fucking her doggy style.

Woe is me.