Getting Caught

Story Info
The life of a photographer is great fun.
3.9k words
4.23
74.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

I met my future ex-wife in a coffeehouse located in scenic St. Louis County. Okay my future second ex-wife to be more precise. I had already met and divorced my first one and was not really in the mood for another LTR (long term relationship). I was however quite eager for a slutty princess to whisk me away to orgasm land and fuck me and suck me for my happily ever after. I was playing cards in a corner booth when she walked in and damn but she fit my slutty princess criteria to the fucking nines! A redheaded Japanese school girl, with nice tits and an ever better ass, dressed like she was ready to be bent over and fucked right in the middle of the coffeehouse. Her long scarlet mane fell damn near to her bubble shaped ass which was barely covered with a short skirt of plaid design. The white blouse she had on had the top three buttons done and the rest of the shirt was tied underneath her bouncing cleavage. She had a flat muscular stomach with a cute little belly button piercing that looked like an anarchy symbol. I was definitely in lust!

"Cutter... you're staring..." Father Michael 'No-Mercy' said as he snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

"My wet dream girl walks in the door and you expect me not to?" I said.

She stopped at the counter and ordered something and looked around the coffeehouse and met my unflinching gaze and we smiled together. I waved her over and she nodded.

"Oh my fucking god dude... how did you do that?" Carl 'Gun Shy' Liston asked.

"She is a wild animal... the key is never to show fear," I said as her drink was ready and she walked over to the table. "Have a seat beautiful."

"Thanks... you new around here?" She said planting that fine ass right next to me and scooting over until we touched.

"Fairly... a couple of months and you," I asked laying a hand on her thigh and heard a soft purr escape her lips.

"Oh I've been coming here since it opened," she said smiling her feral grin.

"Name's James Carter, but everyone calls me Cutter."

"Mmm well Cutter my name is Lindsey Kobayashi, but you can call me Thumper, everyone does."

"Kobayashi... that's like Smith or Jones in Japan isn't it," I asked.

The collective gasp around the table was loud and the silence that fell complete until she smiled and actually laughed. The guys looked at me and then Thumper, the confusion was evident.

"I've never heard it put like that before but yeah that about sums it up," she said still laughing and oh what a sexy sound it was.

"I like your laugh Thumper..." I told her squeezing her thigh.

"I like that you actually got me to laugh in record time. Most guys are intimidated by me but you... if I let you; you'd eat me alive wouldn't you?"

"In a heartbeat," I said looking deep into her eyes as I slipped my hand under her skirt and found her naked pussy slick with need.

"Mmm," she moaned, "...you are a naughty boy... I can see all the dirty things you want to do to me in your eyes."

"And..." I said as two of my fingers slid between her pussy lips, "does that frighten you?"

"What do you think?" she asked as her talented pussy muscles began to squeeze my fingers.

"I think after you finish your drink we need to take a nice long walk and get to know each other."

"You read my mind..." she practically moaned.

I turned and utterly ignored Thumper as I finished my game of cards one handed. We were playing Spades and so I had my hand laying face down and fed my partner all my low cards as he took trick after trick. Okay maybe not 'utterly' I was still fingering her pussy and she was still squeezing my fingers for all she was worth. I couldn't wait to feel those talented muscles squeezing something else. After that last hand of cards Thumper leaned over and grabbed a napkin and I pulled my fingers free and she dutifully wiped them clean.

"That was refreshing," she said grinning wickedly.

"I'm glad you found something to take the edge off your thirst."

"Are they talking about sex," Carl asked.

"Yes we are Carl..." she gave him a devastating smile.

"You know Carl?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah... it's been what two years now?" Thumper said.

"That sounds about right..." Carl looked up embarrassed and was actually blushing.

"Sounds like something interesting happened," I said searching out for the story.

"I was going to Archon and I wanted a costume but I have no talent for making those sorts of things," Thumper said smiling. "So Carl offered to make me one... for the Sci-Fi convention..."

"The Princess Leia metallic bikini..." Carl said.

"Damn I looked good in that," she purred.

"I bet you did," I said, "So Carl why the blushing?"

"The final fitting was a bit... how would you describe it Carl?"

"Um... hands on."

"You dog you!" I said smiling.

"He has very... dexterous fingers... don't you Carl..."

I watched Carl wiggle his fingers and his infectious smile was soon on everyone's lips.

"I need a breath of fresh air," I said and Thumper simply nodded and rose allowing me to follow her out the back door to the parking lot.

"Which car is yours," she asked and I pointed to the convertible mustang. "Classic?"

"Yep, has the original Shelby V8 in it."

"Have anything against road head," she asked licking her lips.

"Not a damn thing," I said moving my arm around her waist and leading her to the passenger side.

I opened the door and lady-like she slid onto the leather seat and ran her hands over the material.

"Very sensual..." she purred as I closed her door.

"I know the perfect road to drive..." I said getting into the driver's seat and firing up the engine.

The unique staccato sound and vibration from the engine seemed to send her into a whole new level of arousal. She seemed entranced as the car pulled out of the parking lot and lunged forward with a grace and power only a mustang could perform.

"Where did you buy this," she asked over the sound of the wind.

"Didn't... my older brother gave it to me for my 21st birthday."

"Lucky bastard!" she said smiling.

"It didn't look like this when I got it trust me. A lot of hard work and love went into fixing it up."

"Did the Shelby come with it?"

"No, I lucked into it. A friend of mine was restoring one of his own and some fuckers stole it right off the driveway. Luckily the engine was in the garage under lock and key."

"Didn't he have a car alarm?"

"Yeah... cutting edge one... they were pros."

"Damn! Keep this baby safe... I am hoping to break in the back seat if things go well."

"You don't fuck on the first date?"

"Oh but I do, but uh technically this isn't a date," she said grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"What would you call this then?"

"Mmm... an interview... I suck your cock and if I like what I see and taste... you get a date."

"I can live with that," I said turning onto an access road to a state park. "Ready?"

"Yes indeed... leave everything to me lover-bear..."

She reached over and began to rub me through my jeans and let out a low moan as I grew hard under her caress. She licked her lips and traced the outline with a finger before deftly unzipping my jeans and freeing me with great ease. Her cool fingers on my warm flesh made me almost painfully hard.

"Ooh I like," she purred. "You have a beautiful cock... nice length and thickness and the mushroom shaped head will open my pussy very nicely indeed."

"I am glad you approve..." I began but she cut me off.

"I must see how you taste now... then... maybe..."

She leaned over and lowered her eager mouth to the head of my cock. Her tongue licked and her lips wrapped around the head and a soft moan from her sent shivers through me like sensual lightning. Slowly her head moved down to take two or three inches into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around tip and shaft like an ice-cream cone. Again she moaned and I groaned loud enough for her to know how much I liked it.

"Mmm that feels amazing," I told her.

Her head began to move now taking more and more of me into her mouth and throat as she began to deep-throat me. She pressed her lips against the base of my dick before her head began to bob up and down. I was groaning and moaning to beat the band and her tongue and mouth were working their magic on me I ran fingers through her hair with my free and she purred around my dick and I growled for her.

"MMM I hope you like the taste... I sure would like to bend you over the back seat tonight..."

My cock began to swell a bit and she wrapped her lips around the head and began to lick and stroke her small hand with nice long motions and I felt my toes curl.

"Oh god damn girl... gonna... OH FUCK!!!" I shouted as cum pulsed down her greedy throat and she swallowed every last drop.

She even continued to stroke and lick until she had milked me dry.

"I take it you like the taste," I asked.

"Find a place to park..." she moaned as she lowered her head to my cock again and worked on getting me hard again.

Thumper's ass was high in the air and she was looking over her shoulder at me.

"Like the view lover," she asked.

"Love it... bet it feels better than it looks..."

"Slide that fat cock of yours into me and find out... NNNNNNnice and slow... I want to savor this moment."

I knelt behind her and teased her pussy lips with the head of my cock and she growled/purr then I positioned the head between her lips and let just the tip slide in.

"MMMMMMore..." she begged, "Give me more of it."

"Say please..."

"Please slide that fine cock of yours into my tight little pussy."

I fed her two inches and stopped.

"NNNNNN you are killing me lover... but I love it!"

"You want more?"

"Yes please..."

I slid another two inches in and stopped.

"NNNNN that feels sooooo good..."

"More," I asked.

"Yes give me the rest... slowly..."

I moved my hips gradually and watched intently as the rest of my dick slid into her... the moonlight gave her skin an almost milky cast to it and the mix of pine and her musk was intoxicating. I had almost impaled her with all ten inches when her eyes widened and I stopped.

"Okay..." she said, "now fuck me nice and slow lover-bear..."

I grabbed her ass cheeks and dug my fingers into her flesh and started slowly thrusting in and out of her. We were panting in time with one another and she began to thrust her hips backward now and her breathing got more and more labored. Her pussy gripped and squeezed me as her first orgasm hit her.

"MMMM that was amazing... you can move your hips faster now if you want..." she said coyly.

I began to thrust faster and harder into her and she began to moan louder and louder and she was pushing against me harder now.

"OH God! Fuck me!!" she emphasized by squeezing me with her talented pussy muscles.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight..." I grunted. "...feels so good wrapped around me!"

I brought my right hand back and slapped her ass cheek and two things happened. First her pussy squeezed me in a death grip and second she climaxed... again.

"Oh this is too good to be true..." I laughed and as I thrust into her I would slap her ass and about every fourth or so slap she came like gang busters!

Soon we were both covered in a light sheen of sweat and I felt my toes curl and she felt my cock swell inside of her and she was begging me to spray her ass with cum. I continued to thrust and she drove her hips back in sharp movements burying me as deep as I could go and with a howl of release I yanked my cock from her and painted her cheeks with cum. I sat back and caught my breath as she reached into her purse, got some baby wipes out and cleaned up. After a little bit we were snuggled in the back of the car and she was literally purring in my lap.

"So... what are you doing tomorrow night," she asked.

"Um... nothing after eight o'clock..." I said smiling.

"You are now," she said pulling me into our first kiss.

We moaned together as the contact deepened and I felt myself grow hard. She rubbed herself against me and growled into my mouth.

"You are hard... again??? I am in lust..." she said as she adjusted her position and I sank into her depths once more.

I rolled into my office at nine o'clock and my secretary was glaring at me for a whole ten seconds.

"You are an hour late... what did you get lucky last night?"

I just looked at her and smiled.

"Oh my god you did... so when do I get to meet her?"

"Coffee... then maybe I'll tell you about her... jeez!"

I had barely sat down and Cindy my friend for years and years and secretary for a little over a year brought me my favorite mug brimming with dark bitter goodness.

"You're a goddess..." I said sipping from my mug.

"You usually don't say that unless I'm on my knees... taking some of the stress off..."

Cindy is also a cock hungry slut with a sex drive that rivals my own. She is a very attractive blonde with store bought tits, from her long time boyfriend now long gone, and an ass you could actually bounce a quarter off of. I know... because I have done it on more than one occasion and won a few drinks for us.

"Cindy... you are such a slut... I guess that's why I keep you around."

"No you keep me around because your business would suffer otherwise."

"True... so fill me in..."

"Two weddings and a private shoot today. The first wedding is at noon and the second is at five with the private shoot to follow directly afterwards."

"Remind me..." is all I had to say.

"The bride wants some steamy shots of her honeymoon outfits plural for her hubby. Apparently and I quote, 'my husband to be wants some naughty pictures when he goes back overseas' unquote."

"That could prove interesting..." I said smiling.

"Do I have to remind you...? Don't Fuck The Bride! This paints your business in a negative light."

"I will do my best..."

Cindy smiled and reached over and pulled down one of my private photo albums. She set it in front of me and opened it to a bride on her knees sucking me off... then another of a different woman bent and getting fucked from behind by yours truly... and she turned a good five pages before looking up not smiling.

"Each and every one of these women is now DIVORCED," she raised her eyebrow in that 'I'm not amused' look. "Keep your dick in your pants please!"

"I said I'd do my best."

Sigh. Cindy rubbed the bridge of her nose before shaking her head.

"I don't know why I try."

"Don't be like that Cindy..." I said standing up and moving behind her.

"Oh no you don't..." I kissed the back of her neck and her ass pressed against my crotch. "...no... you aren't going to..." I nibbled at her ear and cupped her tits and teased her nipples. "MMMMM you are an evil fucker you know that?" I pushed her gently forward bending her over my desk and tugged up her skirt. "I'm not wearing any panties..." she moaned. "...NNNNN slide that fat cock of yours into me lover..."

The loud slapping sound of our bodies nearly drowned out the DING of the bell as a customer entered the front door.

"Be Right There," Cindy called out. "...come on baby make me cum..."

I hammered her pussy as hard and fast as I could and in under a minute was rewarded with a muffled cry and her pussy squeezing me nice and tight as she came.

"Thanks Cutter! You are the greatest!

There were benefits working for me. I slipped back upstairs to my apartment above the business and shaved, showered and dressed for the first wedding. I got my video, audio and digital cameras ready for travel. I arrived on site at ten thirty sharp and began setting up. The father of the bride followed me around silently and nodded his approval of the camera angles as well as my ideas on how to 'shoot' the stills before, during and after the ceremony.

"You are highly recommended young man and I can see why," Mr. Edward Collins said.

"I try to make sure all the angles are covered Mr. Collins."

"You did my niece... her video and pictures were superb..." he said softly.

I paused for a long moment when he said 'did' with such emphasis.

"What's your niece's name," I asked double checking the video and audio feeds.

"She was Clara Collins... now Clara Montgomery."

"Hmm... Clara... Clara..." 'Click' "Oh Clara... lovely girl..." complete freak in bed!

"Yes very lovely..." the older man's voice became icy. "I am sure you will treat my daughter with the greatest respect Mr. Carter."

"I am all about respect," I said remembering that amazing moment when Clara looked over her shoulder at me and said those words I will remember to my dying day... 'Why don't you slide that monster cock of yours up my ass...?'

"Just so we understand one another..." he said as he handed me an envelope and whispered, "this is so that nothing like what occurred with Clara is repeated here understood Mr. Carter?"

I opened the envelope to see ten crisp thousand dollar bills and nearly choked.

"Crystal clear sir," I replied.

"Good... have a nice day Mr. Carter."

Off he went and I tucked the envelope into my jacket pocket and made a mental note to hit the bank the minute this shoot was over with. I approached the wedding party and who should be smiling from ear to ear but Clara Montgomery. Having a brilliant idea I took out my cell phone and called Cindy.

"Cindy... I need your help... you know where that noon wedding is... how soon can you get here...? Good I need YOU to mike the bride... yes you... okay see you soon."

I wait until the ceremony is ready to start before attaching the wireless microphones to the bride and groom to minimize their discomfort and also less chance of the mikes slipping and loosing audio. I turned and addressed the bridal party.

"Okay ladies, we are going to shoot a few pictures in front of the altar first before the guests are seated then in front of the church. Then we will whisk the bride back to seclusion until the wedding starts. I will then photograph the guys in front of the church. After the ceremony we will take more photos of both groups together and apart."

The pre-ceremony pictures went off without a hitch. Cindy arrived and when the time was right attached the wireless mike to the bride and my ten grand was mine, free and clear. The wedding and the photo shoot afterwards went perfect for a spring afternoon. The weather behaved and there was no rain or unruly gusts of wind to spoil the photos.

It wasn't until I was putting my equipment away that I found 'her' note to me. Clara, the little slut, had left a picture of her bent over and grabbing her ankles; on the back of the photo were an address and a time. I checked my watch and I had just enough time to go by my bank, fuck her brains out and still make the second wedding shoot.

I stopped by the bank and put the cash into my safety deposit box along side other similar envelopes. If things went this well by the end of the year I could open that account in the Cayman Islands like I always dreamed.

The motel was the epitome of all seedy motels with its peeling paint and slightly acrid smell when you opened the door to the room. The interior was dark but I could make out her prone form on the bed with her ass high in the air and her clothing neatly folded on the nearby chair. I closed the door and walked in and as my eyes grew accustomed to the gloom I saw that it was indeed Clara. Her naked form quivering in anticipation and nestled in her tightly puckered anus a butt plug; I walked over and gently but firmly tugged at the obstruction to my desire and heard her grunt like some rutting animal. We never said a word, the only thing that passed between us was the mutual need. After the drawn out ritual of removing the toy from her ass I spread lube onto my cock from the bottle sitting on the end table and with a few moans of pleasure I was buried to the hilt in her ass. I let her get used to being filled so completely before I moved my hips and started fucking her tighter hole. She would moan from time to time I was grunting with each and every thrust of my hips as I buried my cock as deep as it could go each and every time. Her panting got louder now as she reached between her legs and played with her pussy and clit and I took a firm grip on her ass cheeks and thrust faster and harder now feeling the first stirrings of my growing climax. Her ass was so damn tight and it was going to milk one helluva climax out of me. The bed was squeaking, she was making little squealing sounds now and my grunts were echoing off the walls. As my climax got closer and closer I started slapping her ass and ramming my hips forward with such force I almost tipped her over. The scent of her soaked pussy, the lube and the room made for an intoxicating aroma. With gritted teeth I pulled out of her ass and Clara instinctively spun around and raised up so I could spray her tits and face with cum. Smiling and licking off my sperm from her lips I grabbed her by her hair and had her lick and suck my cock clean. I let go of her once she was done and tucked my cock into my pants, zipped up and turned to leave. I stopped, turned and set a business card on the table next to the lube before I left without a single syllable ever uttered.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers