Getting Caught By Sis...Ch. 1

Story Info
While parents are away, siblings play.
1.8k words
3.93
550.1k
57
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedBare28
tedBare28
36 Followers

Getting Caught By Sis and Friends Ch. 1

It all started one night when my sister had a bunch of her friends over for a slumber party. My sister Susie was 2 years older, making her 20. She has the body of a mature woman, standing 5’7” weighing about 145 with brown hair and brown eyes. She is Athletic and has nice firm 36C breasts. The reason I know they are firm is because she likes to wear bikinis in the pool and her breasts seem to move only slightly when she walks. Most of her friends are on the college volleyball team and range in height from 5’5” all the way up to 6’. Myself I am somewhat athletic, having played football my last year in high school. I am 5’ 10” weighing about 185 with brown hair and greenish brown eyes.

The night in question started out just like every Saturday night, except for my parents taking a weekend trip to my aunt’s house in Arkansas. I was working at the local fast food place and had to work till 10. So when I got home I found that my sister had 4 of her friends over and they were all spending the night. This really did not thrill me that much considering I was covered in grease and worked 9 hours. The only thing that made me smile is when all of them looked up and said hi to me and seemed like they were all excited to see me. They were all dressed in their sleeping clothes, which was basically a long T-shirt and some shorts and others in panties. I was excited to see one of my sister’s friends Stacey. She was taller than my sister by a couple of inches and had nice tanned long legs, a face of an angel and breasts that were just as firm as my sister’s just a little smaller.

As I walked to my room my sister started teasing me about Stacey being there and knew I liked her. In a stupid attempt to get to know Stacey, I told my sister how I felt. So she never passed up a chance to embarrass me in front of her. My Sister is a bitch. So as I walked into my room, I heard Stacey in her sweet voice tell my sister not to give me any trouble and that it was cute that I had a crush on her. Great, the woman I was drooling over thought it was cute that I had a crush on her. So feeling like a little kid I went and got ready to take a shower. When I went into the bathroom with my towel on I looked in the mirror. I did not look like a little kid being that I just turned 18 a little over 2 weeks ago. I started thinking about Stacey and could feel a little twinge under my towel. I took my towel off and my cock started perking up. I could tell my heart was beating faster because of the way my semi-soft cock kept bouncing with the rhythm of my blood flowing through my body. I thought that if only Stacey knew what I was hiding under my jeans, she would not think of me as a little kid anymore.

I got in the shower feeling really low about myself. I let the warm water fall over my body and thought about how my body would feel under Stacey’s warm touch. After I got done washing my hair I started rubbing soap all over my wet body. As I got to my flaccid cock, I started to rub it up and down lightly. I felt it getting harder and hotter. As my cock grew to its’ hard length of just over 8” I started pulling at it harder and faster. I could feel my balls start getting tighter under my shaft and was feeling really good. All of a sudden my concentration was broken by a hard fast knock on the door. It was one of my sister’s other friends Cindy. Cindy by no means was an ugly girl. She was the tallest at 6’. She was a pure athlete and hardly had any body fat on her at all, which means she did not have very big breasts. She still had a hot body; her legs were smooth with little cuts from being a jock. Her hair was long and blonde that went to the middle of her back. She had the prettiest pale blue eyes you had ever seen. She started yelling that she had to use the bathroom and asked if I was almost done. I said hold on a second and heard her go back down the hall giggling.

I wondered if she heard what I was doing in the shower. Could she have heard me pleasuring myself through the door and with the water going? I hurried out of the shower and dried off real fast and peaked my head around the corner to hear what was being said. I could hear them all down the hall giggling as I heard Cindy whispering. I heard my sister laugh the loudest, and then I heard her start giving Stacey trouble,

“Maybe he was thinking of you in there”

“Yeah, it sounded like he was really enjoying himself” I heard Cindy chime in.

Then I heard Stacey defend herself in a smug tone, “you guys are just jealous he was thinking of me and not you.”

I let out a little laugh as I heard this and they all got quiet, I ran to my room and slammed the door. So I have no clue what they all said after I left. I heard Cindy come back down the hall and go into the bathroom. After I dried off I lied on my bed naked and went back to the thought I had in the shower. My cock started jerking a little with every thought of Stacey. I was thinking how she defended me in the other room. Could she really think I was cute and was interested? As I thought about that my cock got harder and started sticking straight up, I felt a little pre cum start forming on my tip so I rubbed it around and made my cock head shiny. As I lied there another thought popped into my head, there was a really hot girl in the next room with her pants down around her ankles and her pussy exposed. I wondered what it would be like to see a girl pee and where it came from. The only sexual experience I ever had was kissing a girl and talking about more than what we ever did. I was not an ugly guy, just really shy and did not know how to talk to girls.

As I started stroking harder and faster I lost all track of everything around me. I did not hear Cindy come out of the bathroom or my door start to creak open. I lied there with my fist around my throbbing cock going up and down it really slow and deliberate. More pre cum started coming out as I squeezed the head to get it all out. I started rubbing it on my hard shaft and started getting wetter and more slippery. I started going faster and harder moaning softly. I could feel my balls getting tighter and filling with my man mustard. My cock was so hot and wet that my fist easily slid up and down the long shaft.

I could feel my cum start sliding up my shaft when I looked up and saw 5 girls standing at my door staring at my hard cock in my hand. As my cum started shooting out of my cock I looked up and saw them standing there. I grabbed my blanket and tried to cover up while my cock was shooting ropes of cum all over my blanket.

I started yelling at them, “What the hell are you doing? Get out of here”

My sister looked over at Stacey, “I did not know you made him this hot.”

All the girls started giggling and Cindy looked back at Stacey and said, “I guess you are right about earlier, I am a little jealous that he was thinking of you.”

A little grin appeared on Stacey’s face and asked them all to come with her down the hall. After they left I grabbed my boxers and started feeling really bad. I know how my sister is and she would never let me live this down. Pretty soon this would be all over school and I would never get a date.

As I sat there thinking all these bad thoughts there was a soft knock at my door. I could hear Stacey outside,

“Mike, can I come in?” in a soft voice.

I said, “No, go away, I am embarrassed enough and do not want to see anyone, especially my sister or her friends.”

As I got up to go lock the door, Stacey walked in and looked at me with a smile. I had a sad puppy dog look on my face like, ‘great, just rub it in now and get it over with’ As Stacey entered I yelled at her to get out and tried pushing her out the door. She sidestepped me and I went into the door closing it with a thud.

I looked back at her and she gave me a half smile and asked to talk to me.

“Why do you want to talk to me? I feel bad enough that all 5 of you saw me masturbating, it is bad enough that one of them was my sister.”

Stacey sat down on my bed, “actually we went in there and talked about you and how big your cock is. None of us have ever seen one that big.”

I started to get a smile on my face and looked back at her. “You really think it is big?” I never really thought I had a big cock because of the porno movies I watched had guys with much bigger dicks.

She got a great big smile on my face and asked me, “was it really that hard for me?”

I thought I had nothing to lose now so I explained about how hard she made me thinking about her in the shower and what I thought about when I went in my room. She told me that Cindy would get a kick out of that.

I told her that she could not tell anyone anything, I was embarrassed enough and could not take anymore ridicule. She told me that there was not going to be any ridicule and that while they were in there talking about my cock, Cindy said how excited she got just seeing it. She then told me that they wanted me to come in the other room with them.

tedBare28
tedBare28
36 Followers