Getting Changed

Story Info
Young woman gets changed at the beach.
1.6k words
4.1
77.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

The whole thing was just plain silly. Things like that just don't happen. I mean, they just don't. It wasn't as though I was doing anything unusual or that I hadn't done before.

I'm just your everyday sort of girl. Without false modesty I can say I'm rather pretty and I like to keep fit. I'm in my early twenties and, while I'll admit I'm not a virgin, neither am I a tart. I'd recently broken up with my last boyfriend, which explains why I was at the beach alone.

I'd like to point out that when I say I was at the beach alone I don't mean that the beach was deserted except for me. I just meant I didn't have an escort. There were a lot of people at the beach. It was a warm day and it was a popular beach. Why shouldn't I go there? I might meet my next boyfriend there. You never know.

I did some swimming, some casual flirting and them some tanning, finishing off with a bit more swimming. A little more tanning to dry me off and I was about ready to go home.

Now I don't like driving in my bikini, so before I went home I had to get dressed. I could have used the public change-rooms but they were a little bit down the beach and I just couldn't be bothered walking down there and back. Especially when there were some convenient trees and bushes alongside the path to the car-park that could give me all the privacy I needed.

I nipped behind the bushes and whipped off my bikini bottom and was just reaching for my panties when I heard this noise. I looked up and you can imagine how I felt to see this guy just strolling along through the bushes, and me standing there half naked. I just sort of froze in place, panties dangling from my fingers.

What I expected was for this guy to ogle me and perhaps make a crude remark before continuing on his way with a nasty little smirk. What I got was a guy who paused for a second, cocked his head a little to the side and give me a very careful once over. I could practically feel his eyes touching me, raising little goose bumps everywhere he looked. I've never been so conscious of a man looking at me in my whole life.

He didn't seem to be anything special. Average height, average looks and reasonably fit. He was only wearing bathers and he had a towel slung over his shoulders. And he wasn't just continuing on his way with a nasty little smirk.

He turned and started coming over to me with this interested look on his face. You know the sort of thing I mean. The sort of look a guy gives you and you know he's going to chat you up. But who wants to be chatted up by some guy when you're standing there half naked, and the wrong half at that. Topless, I would have smiled and pulled on my top, but bottomless?

With him coming towards me I just naturally started backing up, but I didn't back up too far. I'd only taken a couple of steps and I found myself backed up against a tree and this guy just kept on coming. Then he was right there in front of me and his hand reached down and he touched me. I mean, just like that he reached down and put his hand there.

I'm just standing there, mouth open, staring at him in shock. I started to breathe easier when he took his hand away but that was silly of me. He just wanted both hands to drop his bathers faster.

Then he was standing even closer to me and I could feel his erection pressing against my lower tummy. The next moment he was pressing his knee between mine and my legs just sort of parted of their own accord. He reached down and I could feel him dragging his cock down, feeling it rub against my tummy, my mons, and then slide between my legs, pressing up against my slit.

I finally managed to speak.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said in a very squeaky voice. The question ended on a very high note because that was the moment that the head of his cock found the sweet spot it was looking for and was pushing past my lips and into me.

"You can't do that," I told him, which was rather absurd because I could feel him rising higher and higher inside me. It was pretty obvious that not only could he do it but he was.

I tried to push him away but I just didn't seem to have any strength in my arms. I finished up standing there, wedged between him and the tree with my hands on his chest, and his erection busy proving how erect it was.

He gave one last push and I could feel his hairy groin mashed against mine. I'm not saying my groin was hairy. I like to be clean shaven there. Just that I could feel his against me. That wasn't all I was feeling, either. I know I said he was an average guy and an average size, but my pussy was saying, oh, my, isn't he nice and big.

"You can't do this," I told him again. "People don't just walk up to someone and do something like this. It's just not done."

"Oh, I dunno," he drawled. "We've done it. What makes you think lots of other people don't do it, too?"

With that casual statement he started in on me. His hands were on my hips and he pulled back and slid back into me. It's really hard to talk to someone when their cock is busy banging you. It has a very distracting affect.

I wanted to ask what he meant by saying we. I'd just been standing there minding my own business when he came over and started fucking me. OK, I'll admit I didn't have my panties on, but that wasn't an open invitation to any Tom, Dick or Harry who wandered past. I tried to say this, but every time I tried to speak his cock would come charging up into me, leaving me gasping and squeaking.

I couldn't even tell the evil swine to stop, and I'm quite sure I wanted to. All I could do was just wait until he finished. Do you want to know what was really infuriating? I was bloody-well rocking with him. He'd come spearing into me and I was pushing forward to meet him, relishing the feel of him taking me so casually. How could I do that?

The whole thing was just beyond reason. There were people on the beach, just a few yards away. There was a path the other side of the bushes and I could actually hear people using it. And here I was, pinned against a tree while a humungous cock made free of my body.

The whole thing just went on and on. He was thoroughly enjoying his illicit moment of fun while I had to stand there and just suffer. Well, maybe I wasn't exactly suffering, but I wasn't having any choice in the matter. It was vaguely humiliating. It was also exciting. Just think. This guy had chosen me and was taking me in a very vigorous manner and clearly enjoying the use of my body.

He banged me and banged me, and my excitement was building with every thrust of his cock. I knew that it wasn't going to be much longer and I was going to climax. I was already trying to bite down on my tongue to make sure I didn't scream when it happened.

Then he stopped. Just like that. Leaving me on the edge of a climax with a whacking great cock jammed up inside me and he stops!

I'm like, "What - what - what?"

"I'm sorry," he says. "I just realised I didn't ask for permission. Would you like me to stop?"

Stop? Was he insane? What could I say? I know my mouth opened and closed a few times but I couldn't say a word.

"Apparently not," he says, with this satisfied smile, and he resumed his pussy pounding.

He'd timed that pause deliberately, the swine. I wasn't capable of coherent thought at that stage and he must have known it. With the resumption of play it wasn't long and he'd pushed me over the edge and all I could do was go with it, while trying not to scream as I fell.

I was aware that he was withdrawing. I was also aware that he'd had his own climax. Things were feeling rather sticky down there. I took a few deep breaths, trying to get myself together. I opened my mouth to say something, then hesitated. One, I didn't know what I wanted to say, and two, he wasn't there to say it to. He'd gone.

I wiped myself down with my towel and dressed really quickly, in case someone else came past. Then I headed to my car on what I will admit were a pair of wobbly legs. I just slumped in the car for a while and then drove cautiously home.

But really, things like that just don't happen. But if they did happen, and it had happened to me, did the same thing happen to other women. I was curious, but how the hell do you ask someone about something like that?

Honestly, can you think of a way to ask a girl if some stranger has walked up to her in a public place, fucked her, and wandered away again?

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers