Getting Her Ready Ch. 05 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, and I was wonderfully surprised by that. Thank you babe."

"OK, but the very best was when I saw in your eyes your own excitement. My God I finally realized that you hadn't even cum yet. I knew how excited you must be after only being able to watch us all night. I had so much desire to bring you to me and to give you some release. To give my husband, who was in such dire need to cum, some sexual release, and oh my God, when you did finally cum it was unbelievable. It was so hard and there was so much of it too. Honestly, I never felt so nurturing and so sexually powerful at the same time knowing only I could give you the pleasure you then so desperately needed. I know you needed it so bad and I really wanted to give it to you, honest, but I guess I also wanted to control it a little, if that makes any sense."

I looked at her with eyes no doubt showing her the same desire I had for her last night and just whispered, wow, that was fantastic, thank you for telling me all that." I told her.

She could tell how excited hearing this had made me and I wanted her badly but then she asked, "OK, now how about you? What were your best parts? What did you enjoy the most last night?"

"Well a lot of mine where the same. The first time I saw you when I came in and your skirt was off. When you so willingly honored his request to come over and kiss me goodbye. You walking back to him swaying your hips and realizing it wasn't for my benefit, you were doing it for him. You on the bed trying desperately to get him into you. Then of course the two of you fucking. For some strange reason even the passionate kisses were almost intoxicating to me. You and him embraced in each others arms and kissing so deeply with your tongues. It really did something to me."

"You know, that might have been satisfying the desire to see me making love with him rather than just, you know, fucking."

"It might be, your right." I said

Then she asked, "Was there a time for you that was, you know, difficult for you?"

"Well, honestly waiting downstairs in the bar. After the 15 minutes you mentioned went by my mind started going wild with imagination. Then once it became 30 and 40 minutes I thought I would cum right at the bar. Honestly, I was already hard."

"Really", she said almost gleefully. God, I'm sorry, I know it's selfish but I love hearing that. I know it must have been sexually frustrating for you but remember in many of our fantasies you not knowing what we were doing and being home waiting for me was some of the most exciting times you admitted. I bet your wonderfully sexual imagination was going at full speed wasn't it?"

"Oh it was, it was extremely sexually frustrating. It's not something I would willingly ask for."

"No, but then again if I was the one that put you in that position, your wife, that state of sexual arousal where you can't help imagining what I might be doing, it's exciting, right?"

I smiled knowing she was right and simply answered, "No comment."

"OK, I have a question for you now, I asked. You mentioned it was a little difficult with me there, you also mentioned tonight that while you were with him alone he had a way of making you feel comfortable. I know you don't want to feel like your being unfaithful to me so if instead of what we did, I had waited downstairs the whole time and you had text 'd me when he left, would you have been comfortable with that?"

"Wow, I don't know, I guess, I mean, I would as long as you knew what was going on and were waiting for me. I may have even been more comfortable and relaxed I guess, but wouldn't that have been harder for you and why do you ask?"

"Oh I'm sure it would have been harder for me but I would have been going crazy wondering and imagining too. I was just asking because I was curious babe." I told her making myself a mental note on her feelings for some future reference I didn't even understand yet.

She looked at me, deep into my soul and asked "Would you have let me do it that way if that's the only way I would have done it?"

I couldn't believe it when without hesitation I whispered back, "Yes, I would have."

Then she said, "Wow, I love you babe."

Then she softly smiled and asked, "Can I guess another part that sexually frustrated you but turned you on at the same time?"

I noticed her darkened hard nipples pushing out on display like they were last night for Sean. With a little trepidation I asked, "When?"

She didn't answer right away and took her time. Looking down at my hard cock she lightly felt the head and then she proceeded to spread the pearl drop of pre cum at the tip over and around the head making it glisten and then she turned to me and looked deeply into my eyes and whispered, "When I felt your hand on my ass, while I was sucking him, sucking his cock, and I moved it away from you and then had you go and sit back down?"

"Damn babe, I have to admit, yes that was extremely erotic. It left me in a state of shock and extremely excited." I said

"I knew it, then I'm glad I did it. At first I wondered if I had hurt you. I really was concentrating on him and I wanted to give him everything, like we talked earlier. When I felt your hand it took my mind off what I was doing to him. I really didn't think that was fair to him. I hoped you wouldn't get too upset, but afterwards, I actually wondered if denying you like that may have even turned you on more. Now it sounds like it did, good." she said.

Then she looked down at my hard cock and said, "Ohhh look, how hard it is. Honey this talk is really exciting you isn't it?"

"Yes it is," I answered. Then we kissed passionately and I started feeling her breasts and her hard nipples. Her hand was still lightly feeling my cock and I saw her staring at it.

She seemed to be in deep thought looking at it, so, smiling I asked, "So honestly, tell me, how do I compare with your lover from last night?"

She looked at me and saw my smile so she must have felt she could really be honest with me. "I still love your cock, I really do, but honestly, there's little comparison, then she quickly added, but that's how we wanted it right? We always said that if we ever did this it only would make sense if he was bigger or better in some way." She quickly added.

She didn't stop there. She wanted to turn me on and drive me crazy for her and she knew this talk was doing it. She pulled my shorts down and off to release all of me and looked me over as she touched the head and smiled saying, "Well if you really want to know, here, he was much bigger and it flared out so much more than your's does when it gets excited. You know the head is also the first thing a girl feels when it goes in so it really spread the lips of my pussy and opened me up a lot."

She then continued her tormenting comparison and I only became more excited.

She grasped the shaft, her fingers too easily going around it and said, "He was very thick here and that felt different and really nice. I guess maybe one and a half times as thick as yours. One area that was almost scary was that his balls were so big and heavy. I guess I was intrigued by them because more than once I cupped them and raised them up and felt how heavy and so full they were. She saw what this was doing to me and looked into my eyes and said so sincerely, "I'm sorry, I'm just being honest."

"It's ok babe, the more honest we are with this the better we'll feel about doing it again." I said

"Again?" she asked as if surprised I would even bring the subject up.

"Well yes, I may be open to doing it again sometime. Wouldn't you? I mean we both obviously enjoyed it right?"

"Well yes, I guess" She answered. "But I don't know babe. Do you mean with Sean?"

"Well, if we did I think we'd be most comfortable with him don't you? I mean unless a different circumstance arose somewhere else."

"Well, yes but I'd have to think about this. I'm just not sure if I'd want to do this on a regular basis. Then she added. I mean, how soon were you thinking of?" She asked.

"Oh, not for awhile, but then again we are going to Jamaica for a week next month. Who knows, maybe we'll run into someone that really turns you on down at the pool."

"You turn me on silly." she smiled and kissed me.

Then she added, "I don't know, let me think about it."

It was then that I knew that whether we ever do this again, it had already changed our love, our need and our lust for each other in a way that would improve our sex life together for years to come. We had experienced this together, as a loving couple and it not only strengthened our relationship but made us hotter for each other in a way neither of us could ever imagine. She was more desirable to me than ever before and I wanted her.

I was so excited and I looked at her with her breasts pushing out and their hard and dark nipples standing out yearning for attention. I could tell she was excited with all this talk too. I couldn't wait. All this talk had made me hotter for her than I could stand. I looked at her, smiled and said, "I need you now, let's go in the bedroom, I need to reclaim my wonderful sexy wife."

She smiled back and teased, "Ohhh, that sounds wonderful, I want you to reclaim me"

Then with a smile she softly said, "Maybe I should buy a new swimsuit and some sexy clothes before we go to Jamaica, you know, just in case."

She was pushing my buttons and I loved it.

I took her in the bedroom and we made love, no, we fucked like never before, well, except for last night."

12