Getting Into Character

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
259 Followers

"Delicious," she moaned, "Shall I let you rest or... well now I guess that answers that question."

So excited by being woken up with someone giving me head and those amazing tits wrapped around me I was hungry for more. Nameless got on her hands and knees and crawled towards me and lay on top of me pressing her breasts to my chest and her lips to mine. Soon our tongues were dueling and I felt this gorgeous woman begin to grind her sex against mine. I could feel her heat and wetness and soon I would feel much more. I started moaning into her mouth as I felt her slit move up and down the length of me and it was driving me crazy; I wanted to be inside of her so bad but I would let her tease me as long as she wanted. She broke our kiss and looked deeply into my eyes her hunger as great as mine; she bit her lip giving me a sexy look as she did something with her hips and then oh god I was sliding into her in one long languorous motion. We moaned together as she slid down my cock impaling herself and then slowly she began to lift and drop her hips.

"Oh god you are inside of me Master," she growled.

"Mmm so fucking tight," I told her as she started slamming her hips down driving me deeper into her.

"I have been wanting this since I first saw you walk in here," she moaned in my ear, "to feel you fill me up like this."

"Was it worth the wait," I asked her.

"Oh god yes," she sat up and began to bounce up and down now and taking my hands and placing them on her tits, "play with my nipples please Master."

I caught her nipples between thumb and forefinger and pinched and pulled them and the blonde arched her back and came right then and there. As she came she ground her hips down hard against me driving me deeper still into her fiery depths.

"They must be awful sensitive," I said.

"Almost as much as my clit," she murmured.

"You mean like this," I said dropping one hand from her tits and found her clit and began to tease it as she rode me.

"Master," she howled and shivered as a second climax went through her.

"Is it really that easy for you to cum," I asked and she nodded her head weakly. "Awesome!"

"Would Master like to have me on my hands and knees now," she asked coyly and I was already sitting up and she assuming the position.

I took in the sight for a long moment her head down and ass high in the air when she wiggled her butt at me and true to form I was kneeling behind her and easing my cock into her ever so slowly to enjoy every moment of this. When I got back home the chances of this were well slimmer than here. I grabbed her by her hips and began moving and she with me to maximize our pleasure; so as I thrust forward she pushed back against me and the smack of our bodies was wonderful!

"You still haven't told me your name," I grunted as I continued to fuck her nice and slow.

"Master... oh god you feel so damn good in me... my name is meaningless call me what you will," she panted as her body prepared for yet another orgasm.

"So I can call you literally anything," I asked.

"Yes anything... Blondie, Slut, Whore... anything that brings you pleasure," she was grunting now with me and ramming her hips backward now as hard as she could.

"Well then Blondie let's see about fucking this pussy of yours shall we," I said as I felt her grip me vice-like, her head came up and she arched her back as the most powerful orgasm so far hit her.

"MASTER," she screamed and flailed around impaled on my cock.

"I hope this doesn't disturb the neighbors," I said to no one in particular and just then I heard a steady banging sound coming from the wall behind me and the muffled cries of a woman in the throes of her own pleasure. "Guess we don't have to worry about the neighbors."

When my lover had recovered she smiled and moved off of me, got off the bed and yanked open the curtains to reveal a set of French doors that opened onto a balcony; she opened the doors and walked to the stone railing and bent over it and positioned herself so that her back was horizontal to the ground I needed no other encouragement. The cool night wind felt so good and the view was spectacular and from this vantage point I could see movement in the garden below. Three nude figures were dashing in and out of the hedge maze until they reached the exit very near my balcony. I recognized two of the figures as the twins and the man with them I only knew his face as one of the Family. He was positioned into a prone position on a concrete bench near the entrance to the maze and one twin straddled his face while the other impaled herself on his rigid manhood.

"Mmm Master what a view can you reward your lover with a hard cock for this naughty bit of entertainment," she asked.

For her answer I stepped behind her and rammed my cock deep into her and began to hammer away as hard and fast as I could. She began to moan down as the impaled twin began to moan upwards and the sensual melody was music to my ears.

"It appears all the action is out here slut," said the voice of my next door neighbor as he drug Scarlet onto his balcony by her hair and then positioned himself so he could watch me and the twins fuck while she dropped to her knees and began to suck him off with great delight.

"Nice view," I said my eyes riveted on Scarlet as her head moved forward and back hungrily on his cock that was at least as fine a specimen as mine.

"Yes it is," he said watching me fuck the blond in long powerful strokes. "I have always wondered about the lack of family resemblance and now I see where it lies."

"You took the words out of my mouth," I told him and thrust all the harder into my partner who moaned for me a bit louder now. "Do you like being watched, do you?"

"Oh yes Master I love being watched," she growled.

"Well then turn to face your watcher so he can see your fuck faces," I told her and she followed my command instantly.

"Like this Master," she asked coyly.

"Oh she does have some nice 'fuck faces' as you put it so well," he commented.

"So does Scarlet from my vantage point," I said.

"Scarlet," he mused as his fingers gripped either side of her head and he began to fuck her throat the way I was fucking the blonde's pussy, "is that your name slut?"

I could hear Scarlet moan louder now and it was a wonderful sound and so I decided to make Blondie moan as loud if not louder. So it was a duel now to see who could make the girl louder and so my neighbor pulled his cock out of her mouth, got her onto her feet and bent her backwards over the railing so I could see her face as he rammed his thick cock into her soaked depths. I heard the wet smacking sound as he drilled deep into her and now that her mouth was unobstructed she let out a series of cries heedless of who might hear.

"Fuck me Master," she practically screamed, "make me yours!"

"Oh I will slut," he said his face a mask of lust and something else I couldn't quite identify.

I repositioned my partner so that now the girls were 'face-to-face' now even though Scarlet was on her back and Blondie was bent over the railing head down and panting like she was ready to cum again. The blonde's cry of passion mingled with that of Scarlet and a sort of dueling orgasms had begun. I could see that Scarlet was getting close her face was beet red and waiting for something permission perhaps so that she could cum on command.

"May I Master," Scarlet begged.

"Soon slut I am getting close and I want us to come together," he said through gritted teeth.

"Oh thank you Master," she shouted as he continued to assault her pussy like a fucking machine.

"Master will you fill me with your cum," my lover asked, "or can I suck you dry like before?"

"You have earned the right to suck me off," I told her as I rammed into her slower but as hard as I could using my body weight behind each thrust.

"Oh god," the girls said together.

"You may cum...." He said with a final thrust, "NOW!"

"YES," the girls cried out in unison and climaxed all at the same stellar moment.

I continued to hammer away all through her orgasm and when she was recuperated she looked back at me and winked. I stopped and stepped back and she spun and literally engulfed my entire cock in one perfect motion. Then her tongue was swirling and her head moving as her mouth began to pleasure me. I closed my eyes and placed my hands on her head to keep my balance as I focused on the sensations that were passing through me. I felt my toes start to curl and my cock to swell and she knew I was close and like before her mouth focused on the tip and first few inches while her hand stroked the shaft. I began to grunt louder and louder and with a strangled cry I felt the orgasm hit me with a force I had never experienced before. Hot pulses of cum shot down my lover's throat and I could feel her swallow and she stroked and licked me until I was bone dry. Panting and trying to catch my breath I opened my eyes to see my neighbor, Scarlet, the twins and dear old Carmella watching intently. There were looks of lust and amazement and suddenly I felt naked and oddly out of place. Then without a word they went inside and left the two of us alone.

"That was well strange," I said as Blondie got to her feet.

"They only wanted to share in your pleasure is all they meant no harm," she cooed as she pressed herself against me, "Would you prefer to go inside now?"

"Yes I think I would," I replied wrapping my arm around her and leading her into the bedroom.

The lights were off and I felt her move away and close the curtains but leave the brisk breeze to blow into the room. She returned and led me to the bed and I could see her silhouette as on hands and knees she moved to the head of the bed. She pulled down the covers and who should already be under the blankets but Scarlet who looked almost vampiric in the moonlight; her lovely features a carnal mask of hunger and desire.

"I hope you don't mind I thought you could use some extra body heat to keep you warm," she said with a wicked smile.

"Let me see two gorgeous women in my bed to keep me 'warm' do you think I mind," I said climbing in after Blondie had moved to the opposite side of the bed leaving the middle to me.

"Master we are getting cold," they cooed together and I could see their nipples were hard little pebbles of flesh.

"We can't have that now, can we," I said settling in between them.

Each took a side and molded their body to mine and after a very long day I drifted off to sleep. I had the strangest dreams though, good but strange, I would roll over onto my left side where Scarlet was and spoon with her and find my cock buried deep in her and she would do all the work and fuck me until I came hard inside of her and then later I would be on my right side and the same happened with Blondie. It seemed an endless cycle of tossing and turning and fucking until I woke in the morning to open my eyes and see Scarlet lying on top of me my cock sunk to the hilt inside of her.

"Mmm morning Master," she said as she slowly rode me.

"Mmm morning yourself," I replied looking around for Blondie but she was gone.

"She is working this morning and breakfast will be in bed today," she said tossing her auburn locks over her shoulder and grinding her pussy against me.

"I had the strangest dreams last night," I told her.

"Mmm do tell," she moaned.

"Well I would roll onto my side and spoon behind you and suddenly I was inside of you and you were grinding against me making us both come and then it would happen with Blondie and over and over all night long," I said.

"That was no dream Master you have fucked me raw that is why I am moving so gingerly at the moment," she said with that brilliant smile of hers.

"I don't want to hurt you..." I began but she cut me off.

"Does Master want to cum and not hurt me," she asked.

"Yes," I said thinking that another mind blowing blowjob was on its way but that is not what was to be.

"I have been getting ready for this while you slept," Scarlet said lifting up and turning around then slowly lowering herself down on me but it was not her pussy or mouth she offered but her ass. "I hope you enjoy this as much as I am going to."

"Oh my god," I moaned as I felt her tight ring of flesh slowly opened to admit me in, "so fucking tight!"

"Almost there," she said through gritted teeth and then with a 'pop' I was inside her ass, "Master is in my butt now I am going to make you feel real good."

She began to push down again letting the shaft fill her up and I almost came right then and there but the sensation died away. When I was as deep as she could handle she began to rock and I could see my cock disappear and reappear as she rode me. Once she was accustomed to being violated she was lifting and dropping with the same speed and force as if I were in her other hole.

"How does that feel Master," she crooned as she rammed her hips down onto my iron hard cock.

"Unbelievable," I told her fighting the urge to cum again, "you are so fucking tight I can't hold out much longer."

"Fill my Ass Master let me feel your cum paint my insides," she begged.

I pulled her ass cheeks apart for a better view and reveled in the moment before she lifted up so only the tip remained in her and then dropped down and sent me over the edge pulsing hot cum in her nether region so that it overflowed and dribbled onto me and the covers. I flopped down on the bed shivering with the sensation of so strong an orgasm.

"That was fucking amazing," I moaned weakly, "I have never had anyone let me or even offer..."

"Anytime... anyplace..." Scarlet said snuggling me, "you can do anything to me and I will adore you for it."

"Come home with me," I asked her, "when my business is done here come with me."

"Master," she moaned, "you want me... but what about the twins or Blondie or the others you haven't even met yet."

"Scarlet you have shown me unconditional lust and I would repay that with a place in my life," I told her.

She cried then and we held each other until we fell asleep and it was a deep and dreamless sleep. I was brought back to consciousness with the scent of eggs and bacon and orange juice and there was Carol sitting on the side of my bed and when I turned over Scarlet was gone.

"She is on duty so I thought you might be hungry," she said grinning, "I mean after spending the night with two girls can build up quite the appetite."

"You don't seem upset," I said sitting up and taking the tray from her.

"Why would I be upset you are one of the Masters of this place and we are here to serve," she said dropping that bombshell.

"So you are one of the staff then," I asked trying to read her expression.

"I was the head of the female staff but that position is now open again since Thomas has passed," she mused.

"You call him Thomas and not Master, why is that?" I asked taking a forkful of eggs.

"He wanted me to call him by his proper name there were already too many pretty things fawning over him and calling him Master," she replied coolly.

"You are not like the rest that much is obvious," I said, "a bit more head strong by my observations."

"Do you want me to call you Master," her tone was pure hunger, "would that make you want to fuck me more?"

"You were pissed when I spent more time with the twins and didn't follow you," I accused her and she nodded. "You wanted me to follow you, let you be in control."

"Yes," she admitted the jealousy in her eyes smoldering.

"I'm not sure I can do that," I told her honestly, "I may be a nice guy and all but I have never been a follower."

"Then command me if that makes you happy tell me what to do and I will do it for you," and the way she said you left chills.

'She is a mistress of seduction... she always gets what she wants...' the twins had said.

I ate in silence contemplating this situation and left her to sit and watch and I could see her fuming but wisely she remained quiet.

"Be a good girl and go to the kitchen and bring me a carafe of water I am dehydrated after spending the night with two girls oh and when you return be wearing only a robe and a smile now get going," I instructed her.

She rose and without a word left to fulfill my commands and I sat and finished my breakfast deep in thought. I wanted to fuck her in the worst way but I did not want to be manipulated in the long run. I had hardly put the tray on the night stand when Carol returned with the water and properly attired.

"Pour me a glass of water and loose the robe slave," I said.

She walked to the side of the bed and retrieved an unused glass and filled it then handed it to me before untying the terry cloth belt at her waist. Carol slowly opened the robe revealing her amazing body and I complimented Thomas on his choice of women. Her breasts were large but not overly so topped with puffy nipples the color or snow and below was a smooth flat stomach the product of regular exercise. Further down was a clean shaved mound above a delicate slit that glistened with need. Her long muscular legs ran down to the cutest feet I have ever seen. She dropped the robe and without my command turned around so I could see her ass. Her back was an elegant thing with a gentle sloping of ribs before the flare of well rounded hips and that bubble butt that screamed to be spanked. Carol bent over and grabbed her ankles revealing her pussy and ass to me like a merchant selling wares and oh I was buying but not right now.

"Nice," I told her.

"I am glad you like what you see would you like to..." but I cut her off.

"Stand up and open the curtains to the balcony," I told her.

"Yes Master," she replied coolly obviously not used to being interrupted.

She stood and walked over to the curtains and flung them wide open letting in the sunlight that framed her body in its golden glory. I stood and took her robe and put it on and grabbing the carafe refilled my glass and walked towards her.

"Have a seat on the railing," I told her and she complied again without a word. "How far can you spread your legs slave?"

"I am quite limber Master would you like to see," she replied.

"Yes... do the splits on the railing so I can see your naughty little pussy better," I said pulling up a chair and sitting down.

She rocked back carefully and placed one heel on the railing and then the other revealing her sex to my gaze. I licked my lips in appreciation before taking out my cock and started to stroke it.

"Play with your pussy," I said softly.

"Yes Master," she moaned.

She slides her fingers between her pussy lips and begins to tease herself; I could hear the gentle squishing sound as the digits moved from between the lips to into her pussy itself. Now she was driving two fingers in and out of her pussy slowly and deeply.

"Like this," she asked her gazed fixed on my cock.

"Just like that," I moaned as I began to squeeze and stroke myself. "You want this cock inside of you don't you?"

"Yes..." she moaned.

"You want to be filled up and fucked hard don't you," I said smiling.

"Yes..." she groaned.

"You want to ride this until you feel cum paint your insides don't you," I said growling.

"YES," she growled. I stood up and walked towards her seeing her eyes light up at my approach.

"Move your hand,' I said and she slowly eased her fingers from her soaked pussy.

I slide two fingers in to see how tight her pussy was and damn it was a very snug fit. Then I began to finger fuck her and her eyes closed and she began to moan and beg for my cock. When the two fingers were slick enough I removed them and slowly eased them into her ass while I fingered her pussy with two fingers from my other hand. Her eyes snapped open at the violation and I saw real outrage but she bit it back as I began to ram both sets of fingers quickly and strongly in and out of her holes. Her moans got louder and louder as her orgasm unwanted maybe at this point or in this fashion crept closer and closer. Then there came a knock at the door and I told them to enter and it was Blondie.

Lost-Boy
Lost-Boy
259 Followers