Getting Laid The Mature Way Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I love to have you upon me. I could have you there all day I think. But we have better take care of that rubber thing and make sure that it doesn't put the spunk in me. I wouldn't like that." She giggled heavily and rolled me off her. She knelt and checked my soft cock and the dangling rubber. She smiled pleased at me when she saw that it still held the content and pulled it off. Then she did something incredible. She squeezed the content out on her breasts and rubbed the seed into her skin. The last drop she put on her tongue and tasted it looking happy.

My strength came back slowly and I was able to sit up. All three women smiled pleasantly at me. Gunilla took my hand and together we went into the water to freshen up. She took great care to clean my cock and in the end took it in her mouth. But it was spent and didn't react.

When we came back Rosie and Belinda had emptied the baskets and laid out a rich picnic. I was hungry and the women fed me eagerly. Laughingly Rosie told me that I needed the nourishment to replace what the pussies of Belinda and Gunilla had sucked out of me. The women were in a splendid mood and started making crude remarks and telling dirty jokes half of which I didn't fully understand.

After the meal I got sleepy and lay down in soft grass to rest. I soon dozed off only partly aware of what was going on. Maybe I also napped for a while. Slowly I got aware of that the girls were lying on each side of me also resting. Rosie sat a bit away. I rose and went to her.

"I am sorry," I said. "You should have been my first priority, you are worth it. You have taught me everything. But things just happened. And now I am hardly able." I tried to apologize for not having fucked her.

"Oh, it doesn't matter. I can wait. I am sure you will take me later and do it as well as you always do. I know what you are capable of. You have showed me several times before." She smiled and patted my ass and lay down on her back closing her eyes. She didn't try to seduce me and lay with her legs together. I didn't get the feeling that she wanted me to give it a try. I went back to my place between the girls.

I stood for a while watching them. Their strong bodies looked real nice and inviting although they didn't try to catch my attention. I lay down between them. Suddenly I remembered a similar situation the year before when I also had lain between two young maids. That had led to real heavy petting although we all were very innocent. But I had been allowed to see pussies at close range for the first time and also been allowed to touch them.

I lay between them remembering all that had happened and it was pleasant thoughts. I felt completely at ease and sure that the girls wouldn't object to anything I did. So I put my hands on their bellies and started to caress the soft flesh.

After a while Belinda stirred beside me and then my hand was pushed down to cover her mound. Soon the other hand was pushed down in a similar mode. All of a sudden my hands rested on soft rich bushes and I couldn't resist sifting through them. There were sighs of approval and I got bolder and fingers trailed down into their slits. Legs were immediately spread giving plenty of room for my exploring fingers and it didn't take long before pussies were properly caressed. When clits came out of their protective hoods they were flicked over. The girls started making sounds and moans.

"That looks very nice. Mind if I join in," we suddenly heard above us. Rosie stood behind me and wasn't expecting an answer. She knelt putting her pussy just above my head at exactly the right height to get licked. Which it of course got. I was suddenly very busy caressing two pussies and licking one.

The noises from the girls were suddenly cut off when Rosie clamped her thighs around my ears. I was in a limbo realizing how much the sound meant to know what was going on. But I had to work on. Hands were caressing my body and were also put over my hands directing the way they wanted to get the pussies fondled. Rosie's movements were familiar and told me a lot about her progress. She was picking up fast I understood. Her clit had already been out in the open when she straddled my head and grew and hardened quickly.

I went on caressing the three women and got caressed myself. Suddenly Rosie tensed and pressed her pussy down on my mouth. I could only move the tongue which I used to flick over her clit which sent spasms through her body. The girls writhed and suddenly they gripped my private parts. One hand squeezed my cock and another held my balls. I heard some muffled noises and guessed that they cried high enough to get through my ear muffs. They pressed my hands firmly against their womanhoods but kept them still. After some time they all relaxed. Rosie kept her position for a while though but suddenly she spread her thighs and I heard the women giggle. The sounds were still partly muffled and I couldn't hear clearly what they said. But talked and giggled they did, I was sure about that.

Rosie suddenly moved away. The girls leaned over me taking turns kissing and caressing me. Gunilla put her mouth close to my ear.

"Mind if I suck your cock? I know it's soft but I love to get my mouth stuffed. And who knows what might happen," she whispered and licked my ear. She moved down my body and started to fondle me. She took my cock into her mouth but didn't stop with that. She went on and slowly eased also the balls into her mouth. She really got her mouth stuffed as she had wished. Her head was in the way so I couldn't see what was happening but I heard Belinda gasp and Gunilla snorted through her nose when she delicately rolled my balls around in her mouth with her tongue.

"Rosie has promised to give you something very special if you can get hard again," Belinda suddenly whispered in my ear. "I really would like to see what she has in store for you. Do you think you can make it? Please give it a try will you. Do it for me, I will be most grateful," she added giggling.

"Oh my goodness," I thought. "These women are incredible, do they never get enough. Well, Rosie I could understand. She had been left out so far and deserved to be serviced. And how could Belinda show her gratitude better than she already had?"

But the promise of something special had planted something in my senses and the thought appalled to me. I suddenly felt a familiar urge and I gave Belinda's breast a squeeze. She was still at my side lying close.

"Oh well then. It sounds promising. Let's give it a try but I can't promise anything," I whispered back and nibbled on her earlobe.

"Gunilla. Rosie. Eric is willing to fulfill our wishes. Let's get him hard for us again," she yelled and jumped up. Rosie came into my view looking inquiringly at me.

"Well, well, well. Attaboy. That really would be something if you manage that. But you are very capable, you have proved that many times in the past. I don't know how many times you have come directly from the pussy of one of the girls here to mine and still have been able to do a splendid job. Yes, let's give it a try. Girls, do your very best while I prepare myself."

She went out of my sight. The girls suddenly became very active. Gunilla's tongue speeded up fondling the balls in her mouth and Belinda started to caress me mostly using her swinging breasts. Her nipples hardened and scraped over my chest and belly back and forth and in between she lowered herself using the heaviness of her breasts to caress me harder.

I felt my cock stir and soon Gunilla had to let the balls out of her mouth. She sucked on my cock and cried out of pride when it swelled. She did a delicate job with her lips and tongue nursing the swelling towards a real erection. In between she fondled my balls taking one at a time into her mouth or rolling them in her hand. The girls giggled and laughed of joy and chatted with each other commenting the progress. Well, Belinda did most of the talking, Gunilla's mouth was too occupied. They were skilful working excellently together and made great progress. My cock had become rather hard when Rosie came back into my view.

"How are you doing girls? Can you get him in battle condition? Oh yes you have, I can see that now. Well done I must say. He is almost ready. But keep going, don't let him get limp now." She knelt and leaned over me pushing Belinda to the side. She looked me in the eye.

"Eric, do you remember what you did the second night you were in my bed? When I was riding you facing your feet? You put a finger into my ass hole, remember? Well I promised then to consider that for the future, didn't I? And well, I think the future has come. No better time than here and now, is there? But you are not going to put your finger in my ass hole. This time I want your cock to go in there. . . . Astonished? . . . Yes it can be done, believe me. . . It feels different from the pussy but is very nice too. Would you like to give it a try? . . . Yes I thought so and I even think that you are excited about the prospect, am I right?" She kissed me and rose.

She pulled Belinda out of hearing distance talking to her and in the end handed her something. Then she was back.

"Well then Gunilla, let's see if he is ready. Oh yes, that is a real nice erection, hard as steel. Perfect for drilling my ass. Watch this, girls, watch and learn." She stood for a while deep in thoughts as it appeared. Then a broad grin spread over her face. She knelt beside me.

"Now listen carefully Eric. There are a few rules to make this an unforgettable experience. You will drill my ass hole from behind, just as you do my pussy, nothing special about that. I will guide you step by step and you must do as I tell you. When I say push you should do just that but not very hard, just keep the pressure up and no thrusting until I tell you. If I tell you to back I want you to ease the forward pressure but not leave my ass hole. Well, don't worry you will do fine." She grinned at me.

"Oh, one more thing. You should wear a rubber for this sort of entry but let's skip that this time. It's so much easier without and I really like to feel the come splash into my bowels. I have emptied them to really feel how the come wash my inside. Well then, we are ready to start aren't we? I think a warm up is in place just as athletes have to do." She laughed and straddled me and put her pussy over my face to get licked. And licked her pussy and caressed her body I did until she moaned of pleasure.

With a content laugh she dismounted me and went down on all fours.

"Take me, do my pussy first, give me a good banging to get me started but remember to hold your horses for what will come later," she said giggling and put her head and shoulders down and ass up in the air in her normal position. I knelt behind her and easily found her entrance. The cock head was engulfed by her folds ready to go. She didn't move but stood rock steady waiting for my intrusion into her pussy. I pushed forward and slid in to the hilt. She really had been ready. I fucked her thoroughly trying to think of other things and avoiding looking at the girls who sat nearby watching intently. It was hard but the unknown that would follow helped me concentrate. That Rosie was turned on soon became evident. She started to moan nearly at once and came only a couple of minutes later in a rippling orgasm. She cried out of pleasure a few times and then relaxed.

"Now that was excellent for a warm up," she said contented. "Well, you must leave my pussy if you want to enter through my back door," she added with a throaty laugh. I was still buried deep in her pussy and quickly withdrew.

"Now I want you to open my ass hole. Wet a finger in my pussy thoroughly . . . . Yes, that's right, oh my goodness, that was a nice bonus," I had pushed a finger inside her pussy and obviously found her soft spot when moving my finger which made her jump.

"Put the finger at my ass hole and press on but take it slowly," she instructed. There was a nervous reaction from her sphincter when I touched her hole and it closed hard. But I kept pressing on wriggling my finger and eased it inside her butt.

"Good, now finger fuck my butt hole," Rosie ordered. It struck me how entirely she had taken command of both me and the girls telling us what to do. It was a very different Rosie. Normally she never wanted to take the lead. But I had no objections to be ruled by her.

I fucked her ass with my wriggling finger. I felt how her muscles relaxed and after a while there was little resistance. Rosie pushed back against my hand and moaned a few times.

"Excellent, now put another finger in there but get it wet first," Rosie suddenly ordered. I wetted my finger in her slit that was dripping wet and put both fingers at her butt hole. The muscle closed again but not as hard this time. I pressed both finger into her taking it slowly. She grunted when they slipped past her muscle.

"Good, give my ass a good fuck with both fingers," she told me. Which I did to her full satisfaction to judge from her moans. But not for very long. Her muscles slackened quickly.

"Excellent, now it's time for the real thing. Belinda, your turn," Rosie suddenly yelled. Belinda quickly moved forward with a small plastic bottle in her hand. She put it at Rosie's butt hole and pressed. Then she poured a good amount on her fingers and oiled Rosie's butt hole and my cock head.

"Good, now we are prepared. Time to mount, Eric. Watch and learn girls," Rosie said with pride in her voice. She had complete control.

I moved behind her and found that she had pushed her ass further back than she used to do. I poked her ass with my cock head and hit her ass hole instead of further down. She had spread her knees and lowered her ass by pushing it further back for my convenience.

"Lovely, now push gently," Rosie said in a hush voice. I pushed as she had instructed me but not much happened. Her ass hole was closed and I couldn't get inside without increasing the force considerably. "Hold out, just keep pushing, you are doing fine," Rosie panted. I kept the pressure up and after a while I felt the ass hole open a fraction. "Good," Rosie panted. "You are almost there. Hang on." Which I did and the hole opened up a little more. Suddenly the muscles gave way and my cock head slipped inside. The muscles immediately flexed hard just behind the cock head.

"Excellent, well done, I am fine, just stay as you are and let my ass adjust to the intruder, it won't take long. Girls, remember to take a break at this point, you will know when it's time to move on. . . . which I think is now. Eric, push on a little further an inch or so to begin with. . . . Yes, that's lovely. Hold on . . . now push again another inch or so. Yes, yes that feels lovely . . . now back a little but don't go away. Yes and now push forward again . . . yes, keep pushing. . . good, back and push forward again . . excellent, one more time, you are nearly there . . . oh my goodness, you are in to the hilt my boy, I feel your balls against my ass. Lovely, you are so deep inside me. Now back out and push forward again but slowly . . . oh yes, oh yes, goodness gracious me, I had nearly forgotten how good it feels to have a cock in the ass. It's been a long time. Now fuck my ass nice and slow."

It was lovely. Rosie guided me excellently. Her ass was closed and at first I didn't think it could be penetrated. But then my cock head slipped inside and was held in a very firm grip. When she allowed me to push further inside her ass canal was narrow and tight but it gave just enough way for my cock. When I was all the way in my entire shaft was held in a firm grip quite different to how her pussy accommodates me. The narrow canal also gave another, very pleasurable feeling when I started to move my cock in and out. Although she was very narrow the lubrication of her canal made it easy and reduced the friction. I felt that I could go on for some time and was in no hurry. I tried to find out how to best please Rosie.

I looked up and saw the girls standing close by watching intently. Rosie moaned when I pushed deep inside her and made an extra twitch in the end. I stayed deep inside and grouped around her body caressing my way down to her slit. I found a clit that was larger and harder than I had ever felt it before. She groaned when I touched it.

"Lovely, but be gently with it. It's such a strong feeling. Please go on and caress me. And don't forget to bang me. You can do it the way you like now, just as if you were doing the pussy. My ass is used to your cock now, no problem," Rosie advised me between groans and moans.

So I crouched over her back banging into her and caressing her pussy and clit. Although she had said that I could do as I liked I held back taking it slowly and not going forward with full force. She had now lowered her head and shoulders in the slightly submissive position she used to take when being fucked from behind. She also was noisier than she used to be making it easier to follow her progress.

Her moans became more frequent and after a while she cried out when I massaged her clit. The cry grew to a scream and her body shuddered. I hang on holding her hips firmly not to be thrown out from her wild bucking.

The shudders and bucking died away and instead she laughed happily. She raised her head and shoulders and looked at the girls.

"He is good this boy, real good. His cock feels lovely in my ass, you should only know. And the best thing is that he will yet go on for some time. You did an excellent job before taking the edge off. Most men I have had in my ass would have come by now."

She got quiet but laughed happily but the laugh deepened when she put her head down again and wriggled her ass. I took it as a sign to go on which I did.

She came once more screaming and bucking. After recovering she gave the girls some advice praising me again before she laughing throatily lowered her head and wriggled her ass. But this time I felt the tingling in my loins. I told her which made her cry out of pleasure and encouraged me to make it as good for myself as I could. Which I did, skipping to think about her. But I kept fondling her breasts and pussy.

I came and my come flowed into her. After my second gush she came having caught up with me. It felt heavenly to deposit all I had deep in her not being restrained by a rubber. I lost my grip of her body and was almost pushed out when she bucked heavily. But I managed to hold on and keep the cock head inside and pushed deep inside her again before it got limp.

Rosie fell forward taking me with her. I rested on her back until she rolled me off her. She sat up with a content smile on her face.

"Now girls, that was a good one. I hope you watched and learned. It gives much pleasure if done in the right way. Some preparations like a small enema helps enormously and make it less messy. And be sure to be lubed up. That's the most essential thing." She laughed happily.

Rosie jumped up and took my hand and pulled me into the water. She made sure that we both got cleaned up properly.

When I got back the girls were resting on their backs again. Rosie and I lay down on each side of them. Rosie and the girls started to chat turning away from me. I think they talked more about how to take it in the ass but my thoughts drifted and I feel asleep.

I woke up from Belinda's hand fondling my cock. It felt nice but it didn't respond. I don't think she had expected that either. She giggled and moved closer to me still with her hand cupping my private parts.

"I want to try taking that in my ass," she whispered in my ear squeezing what she held in her hand. "I want you to fuck my ass just like you did Rosie. Some time soon, promise?" She squeezed me even harder and laughed deeply.