Getting My First DP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're taking these two dicks tonight so be a good slut and open that ass up for me."

As he said this he pushed into me and the head of his cock slid along Glen's shaft and popped into my ass. My strained hole clamped down on the two shafts stuck in my ass and some of the pain eased as Kurt's head entered my anus.

"Oh... fuckkkk... yes. It's in, god the head just slid in," I gasped. I arched my head back and moaned hard and load, "Shove it in more, more. Don't stop. Punish my hole. Push your cock in deeper Kurt."

The stretch of two cocks in me was intense and the pain was out-weighed by the fulfilling feeling of a stretched hole and being used by two men. It hurt, but was so filthy and hot that I couldn't stop, I need them both to finish in me.

Kurt held himself in me for a few moments, then took hold of my hips and pulled his cock back out. I again, cried out as it slipped from inside me, but tensed again as he eased it back into me.

Again, I lapped up the feeling of his cock popping into my ass. He did this a few more times, each time leaving my ass a little easier.

"Shit, you're taking two cocks so well. I think you were built to be fucked!" Kurt told me as he continued to push against Glen's cock and into my ass.

He then pushed into me in one fluid quick motion and I screamed out as he barged into my manhole.

"OHHHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!! Oh fuck, oh fuck... you're ripping me open," I panted as I lay against Glen's chest completely at the mercy of the two men using me.

He started working his cock deeper into me, my hole fought him the entire way but he kept pushing and spreading my insides open.

"Fuck that's tight! You can squirm all you want you're taking these cocks," Kurt said as he slapped my ass hard.

Shots of pain mixed with waves of pleasure as Kurt continued to explore my hole. He was half way into me when he started a steady pumping pace. I felt my asshole open and stretch as he pulled further out and pushed deeper in. I grunted like an animal in rut as getting double fucked started to feel unreal.

"Yes, fuck my ass Kurt. Fuck it. Come on fuck me, I want it. I want you all the way in me. I told you I could take you both," I began moaning as I pushed my hips back against Glen and Kurt's cocks trying to imbed them deeper in me.

"I think he's starting to like this double dicking," Kurt said to Glen.

My slutty demands must have been a signal because Kurt began to pump my ass and then Glen also began to fuck me. This sent me over the edge. Their two cocks simultaneously slid in and out of my bowels, spreading me and vacating me in the same moment. I stopped spreading my ass and grasped onto Glen's shoulders and their cocks pumped my stretched out hole. I could feel their heat and size just destroying me, I moaned in sheer pleasure as I was getting exactly what I wanted.

"Fuck my... ass, yes... oh god... fuck me... fuck... me ahhhhhh you're both so... big... in me. Deeper... deeper." I moaned and cried this out to them between my gasping breaths.

"Ya bitch! Get these dicks!!" Glen grunted as he worked my ass.

"Yaaa... yaaaa... I want it! Wreck my hole... fuuccckkk yes. Fuck me, fuck me together."

Kurt began to spank me as he drove his hog into me, "Damn this' hot!! Come on, open that ass on these dicks!"

"You're such a slut, such a fucking slut. You just love cock don't you? Fucking ass just opens right up for it, you little whore," Glen whispered to me.

"Yes, yes I'm a whore. God, I just love getting fucked. I love being used and dumped in," they were driving me crazy and I bucked my ass against them, fighting their cocks in me, making them work to fuck me and into ramming me hard and deeper. I fell into panting begging moans as I just kept telling them to fuck me.

"Fuuuuckk... me... fuckkkkk... meeee... mmmmm... come on... fuck... me."

"I'm gonna fucking blow my load soon. This ass is just so fucking tight," Kurt said between grunts.

"Yes, empty that cock in my ass!" I begged.

Instead he stopped fucking me, grabbed hold of his prick and pulled out of me. It was so fast I hardly had time to react to the wrenching feeling my insides had as he withdrew from me and pulled my hole open in the process. I could hear excess air escape my ass as his cock came out.

"Flip over on your back, slut," he said as he slapped my quivering ass.

Glen let me go and I tried to turn but my whole body was a mess of tingling nerves and aches. Glen pulled out of me and I almost cried out as my ravaged hole fell back in on the emptiness. Glen grabbed me and helped me flip over and I sagged back down onto his body.

"Get ready to cum man. It's time to finish this little whore off," Kurt grunted at Glen as he stood there stroking his glistening cock.

Glen reached down grabbed his hog and pushed it against my ass and shoved it back inside me. My punished anal ring protested the strain but easily gave way as it had no strength left to resist. Glen started delivering smooth deep strokes to me, and my insides strained and shot aching pain through me as he savaged my assaulted rectum.

"Mmmm come on slut, ride that cock, fuck it and make it unload in you!" Glen ordered me.

I had nothing left, I just laid against him with my legs spread open and let him plow into my asshole. I moaned and quivered as my lower half was overloaded. Kurt sat and watched, slowly stroking his cock.

"How'd it feel have two cocks in you? You liked it didn't you?" Kurt asked.

"I... loved... it!" I breathed at him. "It was... everything... everything... I wanted... "

Soon Glen said he was getting close at which point Kurt got up, grabbed the lube, held Glen's cock still and oiled my hole up more. He then got over top of me and roughly thrust his penis into me.

"Owwwwww, hhhhhuuuuuhhhhh, owwwwwww," I cried out and grabbed at his hips as he began to pump my rectum.

Glen started up again as well. I thought I was done but I was again impaled on these two men's cocks as they fucked me as they pleased. Deep inside I was overjoyed at getting used and fucked and treated like a slut. The pain once again gave way to pleasure as their cocks pumped in and out of my insides. Kurt reached down to my half erect cock and started to stroke it with a firm grip. I moaned and writhered against Glen, who reached up and held my hips.

"You tell me when you start getting close. I want lots of warning before you peak," Kurt told me roughly.

"Ok... ok... ah fuck... jesus!"

They both shoved their fat dicks into my ass, spreading and stretching it as I moaned and wriggled between them. Quickly I felt my balls tingle and knew my cock would empty its load if Kurt didn't stop.

"Oh... oh... Kurt... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum," I sighed at him, "Getting double fucked is too much, I'm gonna explode!"

Kurt and Glen's response was to quicken their pace in my hole.

"How close are you? Huh? Tell me how close you're getting." Kurt kept grunting at me.

"Fucking close. I'm... getting... fucking close." I mumbled as the pressure and tingle in my balls got stronger and more persistent and the pleasure of having my ass split open drove me on.

I finally cried out, "I'm going to cum!!"

Kurt quickly released my cock and squeezed the base of my dick and began to fuck me faster. My orgasm ebbed but stayed close.

"Ah shit, this bitch is gonna send me over the edge," Glen growled.

Kurt pushed into me more, "Fuck ya, me too!"

My body quivered in its need for release and in anticipation of having two cocks fill me with cum.

Glen started calling out, "Yes, yes, yes!!" and Kurt began to quickly beat my cock, my balls contracted and I felt my orgasm build and edge up my penis.

I felt both Glen and Kurt tense in me, their cocks growing rigid and stiff pressing even further against my cavity's walls.

"Yaaaa... FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!" Glen and Kurt shouted.

They erupted in me, ropes of sticky hot cum exploded into my bowels, coated the inside of my anus, and bathed my rectum in a sea of man juice. This sent me over the edge, Kurt's hand still firmly placed around my cock, I screamed and cum fountained from my pulsating cock.

"OHHHHH FUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!"

Hot, liquidy cum spewed out of my cock and splashed over my chest, chin, face and hair. My body rocked and quaked as the most intense orgasm I'd ever had pulsed through my body. Kurt kept milking my cock, stroking it and making more and more cum spill out of it. I shot the biggest load I'd ever shot all over myself but Kurt didn't stop. He kept jerking my still engorged cock, pounding away at it. My cock responded and I felt an intense sensation in my groin once more.

"Stop... stooo... ppp... please... stoooop... ah god... I... can'ttttt... no... more... nooo... aahhhh... " I begged him.

I couldn't handle it, my vision was getting blurry as I still had both their hogs inserted in me and Kurt kept jerking me off. I squirmed and suddenly my cock exploded a second time. Ropes of thick cum spewed out of my cock and down Kurt's hand and onto my belly. This second orgasm was short but shockingly intense. I gasped for breath like a fish out of water. Kurt released my cock and I began to sob a little as my body was destroyed.

Kurt eased out of me and Glen slid me off him and onto the bed and then also withdrew his semi-erect penis from my ass. My ass farted the trapped air out and cum, ass juice, and tinges of red oozed out of my swollen red hole as it struggled to close but couldn't. It gapped open and I gently reached back and fingered the warm liquid in and around my ass.

"Oh god that was... insane," I murmured at them both.

Kurt knelt beside me and pushed his slick member past my lips, I licked and sucked the mess of my ass off him and then did the same for Glen. I then laid on the bed and gasped as they took turns cleaning me off. Kurt helped me off the bed and I stumbled when I tried to walk. My ass throbbed and hurt, and I could feel semen dripping down my legs as I made my way to the shower. I could still easily reach behind and insert a finger in me without touching the edges of my destroyed sphincter.

I showered with them both and they cleaned me off, washed me down and stroked and touched my body. It felt good and got me turned on but I couldn't take anymore. That was the end of my first DP. It was possibly the most intense sexual experience I'd ever had. It had been everything I wanted it to be and more. Even though my ass was totally stretched and busted it felt amazing. Feeling Kurt and Glen empty themselves in me was unreal and the two orgasm I had left me spent and satisfied.

We sat in the kitchen and I had a stiff drink to help deaden some of the pain in my lower region. They both talked about how hot it had been to fuck me and how well I'd taken them. Neither was surprised I'd gotten so into it, nor were they surprised when I told them I wanted it again. We kept talking and drinking, and eventually I sat and watched as Glen fucked Kurt on the kitchen floor in front of me. I'd never seen Kurt fucked before and it was so hot, but I had nothing left to give.

12