Getting Revenge with Grandpa Ch. 01

Story Info
After a fight with her mother, Grandpa has plan for revenge.
2.9k words
4.22
77.9k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's funny how life works sometimes. I never would have thought that after a big fight with my mother I'd be having such great sex.

It all started one night when my Grandpa was staying with me and mum for a week. You see, I'm pretty proud of my body and I dress in a way that highlights it. This one night in question, I was wearing a pretty damn short skirt, a tight midriff top, a jacket over the top and some high heels. Mum has always hated the way I dress, and was especially on my case that night because she hadn't seen her dad in a few months and she always makes a huge deal out of trying to impress him with how great a person she thinks she is. Usually Grandpa isn't impressed by her fake efforts and does his best to shut her out, really.

So anyway, over dinner mum started yelling at me about dressing like a slut and asking me how I could dress like that in front of my grandfather. Bla bla bla. So I yelled back, calling her a bitch and saying how much I hate her; you know, the usual argument stuff. It didn't take long before she sent me to my room for the night, even though I'm 20 fucking years old. Grandpa looked pretty uncomfortable throughout the whole thing and I admit I was pretty surprised when I heard him tell mum that my clothing wasn't that bad after I left the table.

In my room, it was pretty obvious I wasn't going to talk to mum for the rest of the day, so I got changed into my pyjamas. For me, that consists of a pair of my neon boyshort-style panties and a button-up top, of which I really only bother doing up one or two buttons at the most. As I was getting changed, I looked at myself in the mirror. Some people might say I'm vain, but I'm really just happy with my body. I looked contently at my slim body, standing 5'8", with my light brown hair just reaching to my shoulders, down to my perky B cup breasts with their light pink nipples starting to get hard in the autumn air. My eyes continued past to my tight stomach to my perfectly hair-free pussy, just recently waxed. I twisted my body slightly and looked as I gently rubbed my ass cheeks. Yeah, you can't really blame me for wearing clothes that show my body off now, can you? I was once told that even wearing clothes at all could be considered a crime against nature.

In my PJs and still fuming at 11pm, I passed the time by texting friends and attempting to read a book I'd already read five times before. I decided to just give up and try to sleep, since I knew mum was still up and I just wanted to stay the hell away from her. Naturally, I couldn't sleep and was still awake at 1:30 when Grandpa came into my room, scaring the hell out of me. He flicked the light on and dimmed it so it wasn't so blinding.

"Jesus, Grandpa, I don't know what it was like in your day, but you just can't burst into a girl's room without knocking!"

"All right, calm down Emily." Grandpa came in and knelt beside the bed, while I lay there under the nice warm covers. "I just came in to tell you that I'm on your side. Your mother was completely out of line talking to you like that."

"Really?" I'd always thought of my Grandpa as pretty cool, but still conservative. "I can't say I'm not surprised, but I'm glad you think she's a bitch."

"I'm her dad, so I can't exactly agree with you on that one, but she has always been like that, more or less. But as I was saying, I don't find anything objectionable about the way you dress. It seems you're a very confident girl and you show that through your clothing." I have to admit, for a 72-year-old guy, Grandpa can be pretty perceptive at times.

"Wow, you pretty much hit the nail on the head there. I wish that bitch would get a clue and realise that's why I dress the way I do. Fuck, I wish there was a way I could get back at her for being such a shitty parent... Um, sorry about the language, Grandpa."

"Actually, Emily, I came up with an idea that will let you do exactly that." When I asked why Grandpa was so insistent that I get even with mum, he whispered, "Just between us, I always ha...she was always my least favourite kid."

I couldn't help but giggle in surprise at that. When I stopped laughing, I asked him what his revenge plan was. In response, he gently pulled the covers off me, leaving me completely uncovered apart from my legs. Grandpa then reached out his hand and grabbed my crotch, and caressed my vagina through my panties. To say I was shocked is an understatement. I know it's cliché to say this, but I was too shocked to even move, so he kept fondling me as he leaned over to whisper, "If you sleep with me, your mother will be so angry and powerless to do anything to control you anymore." Still rubbing my pussy through my panties, his other hand unbuttoned my pyjama top and he started playing with my nipples. "The louder we are, the more likely she'll know exactly what we're doing in here." Grandpa was right. My room and mum's room are right across from each other, and sound would easily carry.

I must be a pretty fucked up girl, because the thought of my mum hearing her daughter fucking her own grandfather as revenge for years of awful parenting was way too enticing to pass up. I knew I'd have to fake how much I was enjoying fucking Grandpa in order to be heard, but that was a small price to pay. I started to feel myself getting wet against his hand. And then I had an idea.

"What if we tape it, Grandpa? And make sure she gets a copy?" He was still playing with me, and as I explained my idea, I started thrusting my hips against his strong hand, indicating my enthusiasm. I'm sure by now the moisture had seeped through the fabric of my panties. Naturally, Grandpa thought it was a great idea. He leant over and kissed me very passionately on the mouth, and I met his lips with my open mouth. Our tongues danced with each other as our mouths opened wide in a kiss that was equal parts sexy, exciting and strange.

"May I climb in with you, Emily?" Always the gentleman, my Grandpa.

"You take those clothes off and you've got yourself a deal," I smiled at him. As he was unbuttoning his own pyjama top, a question popped into my mind. "Say, you don't need to, like, take anything, do you? You know, some Viagra or something?"

Grandpa's answer was to take off his pants, revealing a pretty impressive 8-inch circumcised erection. As I gazed on my grandfather's naked body for the first time, I was struck by just how handsome he was. He used to play sports in his youth, but all the muscle he developed back then has looking since left him, and now he's getting a bit chubby. He's about 5'10" tall with lovely green eyes, and has lost most of his silver hair now. He keeps it short and conservative, no combover. Yes, for an old man, he certainly is sexy. Well, I think so, anyway. As he climbed into my bed, I sat up and took off my own top and panties, then leaned over and retrieved my phone. He ran his warm hands over my ass cheeks while I set the phone's camera to automatic video mode and placed it on my bookcase, which is just within reach of my bed. I hoped the light was bright enough for the camera to pick up everything that was going on.

Grandpa seemed happy to keep playing with my ass cheeks, so I remained lying on my stomach and started stroking his lovely cock. He moaned with pleasure as my hand gripped it and slowly moved up and down, marvelling at just how hard he was for an old guy. To my surprise, I was genuinely turned on; I could feel my pussy was making a small wet patch on the sheets where I was laying.

"Mmmmm, Grandpa, it's so hard, and big!"

Grandpa asked if I would like to taste it.

"You fucking bet I do, Grandpa!" I shuffled down the bed, grabbed his cock to hold it straight and licked from the base to the purple tip, which had started oozing out precum. I greedily licked it up and swallowed it.

"Mmmmmm... I've always loved the taste of precum."

I wrapped my lips around his head and, slowly moving my head up and down my grandfather's hard cock, pressed my tongue against his shaft. Every time I reached the top, I would quickly lick his head in a clockwise direction before sliding my mouth towards the base.

Grandpa absolutely loved it...he gently placed his hands on top of my head and he wouldn't stop moaning, "Oh yes..." "Oh God" and "Emily..." the whole time I was sucking him. Taking that as encouragement, I quickened the pace, skipping the clockwise lick at the top. Before much longer, Grandpa told me to stop because he was going to cum. I immediately stopped sucking him. I slowly kissed my way up his body, and when I reached his chest I licked up the centre and back down, then across to his right nipple, flicking my tongue against it rapidly until it was hard, and then licked across to his left nipple and did the same. Making my way back up, I kissed his neck and finally kissed him with another long open-mouthed kiss. We made out for at least two minutes, during which he ran his hands up and down my back, in an effort to keep me warm and also in an effort to play with my ass cheeks a little more.

Grandpa put his hands on my shoulders and gently moved me away from his mouth. "Oh wow, Emily, you're amazing! I don't think I've ever had oral like that! I just hope I can return the favour now," he said, guiding me onto my back as he lay on top of me. "And might I add, you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen! Grandpa's actually surprised that your mother could give birth to such a sexy, beautiful young girl."

Naturally, I blushed and again laughed at his insult towards mum. "I have no doubt you'll be great, Grandpa. I think you'll find I'm quite enjoying myself here, too..."

As most guys do, instead of heading straight to my pussy, Grandpa stopped at my breasts and gently sucked each nipple for a good two minutes each. I moaned gently, enjoying the feel of his warm mouth and tongue flicking my nipples, sucking them, absolutely loving them. I took the opportunity to look at the phone, still recording us. I smiled and waved at the lens and went back to moaning. Grandpa eventually tore himself away from my boobs and softly kissed his way down to my hairless pussy. He carefully spread my labia, and licked right up from the bottom to my clitoris, which he then started sucking enthusiastically. I'm not lying when I say it was the best head I've ever had. He knew how much suction to apply to my clit and when. He could tell I was enjoying it because I was making no effort to stifle my moans of pleasure. I started writhing my hips as I got closer to cumming, and Grandpa slid two fingers into my pussy while still sucking my clit. He moved his big fingers in and out of my vagina rapidly, stimulating me with them and his mouth.

"Mmmmmm, oh fuck yeah Grandpa! Fucking eat me, mmmm..." I kept repeating some variations of that as he fingerfucked me and sucked on my clit. I felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. I put both hands on his head, keeping him in place. My body tensed up. My moans became higher pitched and I stopped talking, just focusing on breathing heavily and feeling the sensations Grandpa was giving me. My back tightened and I sat up a little, my face turning bright red with pleasure before I squealed again and again as wave after wave of pleasure washed over my body, causing me to spasm as I had the best orgasm I'd had in years (maybe ever). I came for at least thirty seconds and collapsed back on the bed, completely out of breath. Grandpa looked up from my pussy with a giant grin on his face. He came back up to kiss me again, his chin and cheeks glistening with my own juices. I kissed him harder than ever, my hands on either side of his head, my tongue forcing its way into his mouth. I broke the kiss and whispered what he'd always wanted me to say. "Fuck me, Grandpa."

He lay down on his back while I climbed on top of him, legs either side of his body. I held his cock in place and lowered my incredibly wet pussy over it. It went in so easily and we both moaned, him feeling just how tight my pussy was, and me feeling how warm, hard and big his cock felt inside me. I wasted no time in leaning forward, my arms supporting my body on his chest, and I started sliding my pussy up and down his cock. He moaned my name as I began to built momentum. I moaned "Grandpa" in response. Soon Grandpa was thrusting in rhythm with me, our bodies slapping together again and again, faster and faster. As we fucked, Grandpa's hands alternated from gripping my ass cheeks to squeezing my boobs and playing with my nipples. When he played with my cheeks, I leaned forward for more passionate kisses. For the first time ever, I came during sex without touching my clit. Naturally, I gasped, moaned and squealed as loud as I could, absolutely certain that mum could hear us and know exactly what was going on, but powerless to stop it. I must have said "Fuck me, Grandpa" over a hundred times before he breathlessly told me, "Oh Emily, I'm gonna cum soon, baby."

"Did you want to pull out, Grandpa?" His hands were on my ass and I was holding my breasts, playing with them for Grandpa's benefit. His cock was thrusting in and out of my pussy harder and faster than ever.

"Only if you don't wanna get pregnant, baby..." I could tell he was close. His cock was getting incredibly rigid and even warmer.

"Okay Grandpa, cum on my face and tits, I know guys love that." I climbed off and lay on my back as Grandpa got up, placed his knees on either side of my chest and started jerking his cock over my face. I grabbed and fondled his surprisingly firm ass cheeks and opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out, eager for his cum. Soon Grandpa was grunting and groaning and his body tightened. He moaned my name loudly and I closed my eyes just in time. Wad after wad of hot cum shot over my face and into my mouth and dripped onto my neck and breasts. When Grandpa was finished, I swallowed what landed in and around my mouth and wiped it away from my eyes. I was happy to leave what remained to dry on me. Grandpa climbed off me and collapsed on the bed next to me.

Breathlessly, with a huge smile on my face, I panted "Holy shit, that was so amazing, Grandpa! You sure know how to please a girl and make her feel wanted."

"Oh Emily, you're incredible! Such a beautiful girl...I'm a very lucky man." I thanked Grandpa with a quick kiss and rolled over to turn the camera off. "I'm positive your mother knew everything that happened here, sweetie. Mission complete! Do you still want to give her that recording?"

"Oh, definitely." I was rubbing my breasts, working Grandpa's cum into my skin. "Plus, it'll be good for us to have a copy, just for fun!" Grandpa laughed in agreement. "Before you go, Grandpa, would you like me to...clean you off?"

"Hm? Oh, you mean more oral?" I nodded. "Well I'd be a fool to refuse a beautiful girl her wish."

I held his now flaccid cock in my hands and eagerly licked and sucked up all the juices that we had left on there. The mixed flavours of his cock and my pussy were such a delicious combination. I have to say, I was pretty sad when I'd cleaned it all away.

Grandpa left soon after that, and I went to sleep the happiest I had in a long time. I copied the video from my phone (which turned out amazingly well considering the low light) onto a USB and left it for mum on the coffee table the next day when she was at work. Grandpa and I then packed up my most important stuff (revealing clothing) and I drove us to his apartment where we...oh hell, I'm just going to say it: where we lived happily ever after.