Getting Rid Of Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally's cute face with her big eyes looked nervously up at me, "Do you want this to happen?"

"If you want to." I replied. "Do you want to?"

She hesitated before answering, "I think so, but I'll probably regret it later. Will you?"

I didn't know how to answer her, but Pete recommenced proceedings by easing Sally's thighs back towards him. Sally's eyes turned to take in Pete's large frame as he moved over her, his cock disappearing between her thighs. Taking his weight on one arm, Pete guided his cock to her opening and gently pushed into her. Sally hissed quietly as Pete's cock slipped inside her.

"Slowly, slowly, slowly." she asked.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you." Pete commented."

"It's okay, it's bigger than I'm used to." she whispered.

Pete looked over at me and grinned knowingly.

Sally caught the grin and looked up at me, "Sorry, that didn't come out right. I didn't mean to insult you; you've got a very nice cock thank you."

I just grinned. Pete began to move in and out of my Sally with long slow strokes, she began writhe underneath him in encouragement, and then wrapped her long legs securely around his waist which lifted her buttocks from the bed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's nice." Sally moaned as she held onto Pete tightly.

I moved down the bed to watch the action and got a good view of Sally's pussy stretched wide around Pete's cock each time he pulled outwards. I watched with great interest as her pretty lips moved in and outwards with each stroke, the slapping of slippery body parts clearly audible.

"Come here." Sally asked reaching down for me.

I moved up the bed, Sally quickly taking my cock in hand and guiding it to her open mouth. I gasped as her warm lips encircled it and took me deeply. She suckled on it eagerly while her tongue explored the shaft, then she withdrew her mouth a little to concentrate on the head. Her technique was a little erratic which could be forgiven under the circumstances. For a few minutes we continued our little game, and then Sally pulled away from both of us. Without a word, she rolled over onto her hands and knees and presented herself for Pete. He quickly got the message and positioned himself behind Sally. I watched her face grimace as he tried to enter her.

"Do you want some lube?" I asked knowing how tight her opening was.

Yeah, that might help."

I got off the bed and walked to a set of drawers from which I removed a tube, I tossed it to Pete who caught it first time and busied himself by squeezing a little clear liquid onto his shaft. After rubbing it over the head and shaft, he took hold of Sally's buttocks and eased them back towards his cock. Sally lowered her head to the bed as Pete cock slipped inside her with resounding wet pop; then squirmed as she received him fully. After Pete had settled into his rhythm, Sally lifted her head and smiled at me.

"Lie down here." she ordered patting the bed beneath her head.

I assumed the required position and soon had Sally's mouth sucking my cock. With her eyes looking up into mine, I wondered what she was thinking. While all this was very exciting, a little guilt was now flowing through me. My cock was soon slick with her saliva as her lips and tongue worked their magic, her fingers holding the base to ensure that it stayed in her mouth as Pete rocked her from behind. After a while she removed it from her mouth and gazed down at me.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm fine." she replied. "Aren't you jealous watching me fuck someone else?"

I hesitated before answering, "No, it's exciting."

"Same for me too." she replied. "What about you Pete, are you enjoying yourself?"

He laughed, "Oh fuck yes. You've got the tightest little pussy; my cock feels like it's in a vice."

"If you ever tell anyone about this, I'll cut it off for you." she replied with some conviction.

"Understood." Pete replied giving me a wink. "Wanna swap positions?"

"Shall we?" I asked Sally.

"If you like."

I moved back as Pete disengaged, moved around in front of Sally and then lay down before her. I looked on as her tongue darted swiftly over the head of his cock, and then as her lips stretched wide to take him into her mouth. I could see the shape of his large head bulging through her cheeks as she bobbed up and down. She removed her mouth briefly and looked over at me.

"Fuck me." she whispered before returning to her chore.

I obediently moved behind her and positioned my cock at her opening, it slipped with ease and I sighed with pleasure at the warm wet sensation that engulfed me. I rocked gently backwards and forwards inside her watching her head bobbing up and down on Pete's cock. I soon got bored with this position as I couldn't see what was going on. Being my first experience of group sex; I wanted to be where the action was, so I reluctantly eased myself from her lovely tight pussy.

Crawling alongside Sally, I lay face up and smiled up at her, "How about sitting on it?"

She lifted a leg over my torso and shifted her body so it was directly over my cock; I took hold of the shaft and directed it between her pussy lips before she eased herself downwards. My cock disappeared into her with ease and her curls were soon intermingling with mine as she rotated her buttocks.

"Mmmmmm, sooo nice." she whispered before looking over at Pete. "Stand beside me so I can suck you."

Seconds later, Sally had a good mouthful of Pete's cock, holding the shaft in one hand; she expertly suckled on the knob and the glands behind. From my position below, I got a good view of Sally's mouth stretched around Pete's rock hard cock accompanied by loud slurping noises. Every so often she would remove the thick head from mouth and rub it lovingly over her pretty face before placing it back in her mouth. She continued to rock up and down on my cock with slow movements, I could feel every contour of her tight and wet pussy. I reached up and tweaked her nipples and got a smile for my troubles the next time she emptied her mouth.

Mmmmmm. it's a nice big cock," she commented. "What now?"

"Dunno, what would you like to do?"

Sally grinned mischievously, "How about we get into the sixty-nine position and you can watch Pete fuck me from behind?"

Without waiting for an answer, Sally turned around and straddled me leaving her pussy hovering over my face. I could see Pete approaching from behind, his cock hanging low as he assumed the position. His big circumcised knob was now hanging dangerously close to my face, something that I neither anticipated nor appreciated.

"No sucking on my cock down there either." came Pete's voice. "I know what you're like."

"Fuck off, fat chance of that." I replied.

We all laughed. Sally's hand reached under and guided Pete's cock to her pussy. From my position a few inches away, I watched as her pussy lips bulged as the big head slipped between them. With a slow push, his cock slipped halfway in before pulling out a little ready for the second push. Sally moaned as it was then pushed home.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she whimpered as Pete's big cock slammed noisily into her again.

I watched with some fascination as her pussy lips followed every little contour of Pete's cock as it moved in and out in a steady but slow rhythm. I felt Sally's warm lips slip over my cock and her tongue soon began doing its thing. I let my hands wander over the smoothness of Sally's inner thighs and then slipped a finger over her enlarged clitoris causing her to squirm a little.

"Having fun under there?" Pete asked after a while.

"Yeah, not bad." I replied. "From this angle, this is the best I've ever seen you look. Must be your photogenic side, just a big dig and your brains dangling in two bags."

He didn't reply to that, but Sally chuckled.

It was soon obvious that being fucked from behind and having her clitoris worked on was a little too distracting for Sally, her cock sucking slowed to a standstill and not long after, her legs began to collapse. Her navel was soon on my chest and her pussy ever closer to my face, it also meant that Pete's balls were nearly dangling in my eyes. I can now tell you that a pair of hairy testicles ain't the prettiest things in the world, especially close up.

I slipped out from under Sally and she fell flat on the bed with a determined Pete still going at her. She stretched her long body up the bed and lifted her face towards mine.

"Mmmmmmmm, having fun?" she drawled dreamily.

I laughed, "Not as much as you by the looks of things."

Sally rolled away from Pete and lay on back with her legs high in the air giving us both a good look at a wet pinkish and well worn pussy.

"Okay, who's gonna make me cum? I wanna nice licking." she asked in a comical voice.

"You choose." Pete replied.

She grinned up at Pete with a calculating gaze, "Well, let's see what you can do. He can make me cum any old time."

Sally made herself comfortable and spread her legs wide, "Okay, get down here and start licking."

Pete placed himself between Sally's thighs and lowered his face to her pussy, her eyes closed with pleasure the instant his tongue touched her clitoris. She smiled and raised her legs a little as Pete got into it. I found it extremely erotic watching Sally move underneath Pete's efforts, his face just above her curl covered pubic mound. Her smooth legs and torso were now glowing slightly with perspiration from all our antics. I stroked my hard cock slowly as Sally raised her legs high to her chest. Moving slightly down the bed, I could now see her pink pussy lips parted around Pete's moving tongue. Suddenly realising that I was close to orgasm myself, I released my cock and turned away from the exciting sight before me. Changing tack, I crawled the short distance to Sally's head and kissed her gently; her arm encircled my shoulders and held me tightly as our tongues toyed with each other for a few seconds. Then moving downwards, I kissed her neck and shoulders before finding her small breasts. Lying on her back, they'd nearly disappeared leaving me only her proud nipples on which to feast. She moaned as my teeth and tongue teased and tweaked them, and I soon felt her hand searching for and finding my cock. For a few minutes, we all contently carried on with our chores, sucking, licking and fondling each other.

"Sorry Pete, you ain't doing it for me." Sally commented looking down at his face between her open thighs.

"What am I doing wrong?" he asked.

"Dunno; its just not happening." She then turned to me, "Okay, your turn. Show Pete how it's done."

Seconds later, I was between Sally's thighs, I could feel the warmth of her arousal long before my face even settled on her wet pussy lips. I rested my nose on her clitoris while my tongue busily explored her opening. My face was soon wet from her sopping pussy which was pushing eagerly back at me. Raising my tongue to her clitoris, I sucked it into my mouth and gripped it gently with my teeth. Sally shuddered and moaned as I flicked my tongue over the large mound several times. Over the next minute or so, her juicy lips were sucked and nibbled on along with her clitoris. I looked up and found Pete playing with her nipples while she fondled his cock.

While concentrating on her clitoris, I slipped a finger deep inside her and then a second. I worked my fingers in and out for a short time before twisting them upwards inside her and pinning her clitoris against my tongue just how she always likes it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, shiiiiiiiiit." she exclaimed lifting her buttocks slightly from the bed. "Watch him Pete; watch how he makes me cum so quick."

It was but a short time before Sally began her familiar pre-orgasm behaviour, the rotating hips and the moans of pleasure along with her thighs squeezing my ears. I always like to watch her face as she cums, and this time was no different than anytime before. Sally's head was thrown back against the pillow, her eyes closed and her lips pouting in pleasure as that magic moment crept up on her.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh; here I cum." she announced as her body writhed on the bed. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuck, that's soooooooo nice." she added a few seconds later.

I waited diligently until her orgasm escaped her before removing my fingers and face from her pussy, then ran my tongue lovingly up each thigh. I knew from experience that Sally didn't like her pussy played with just after she orgasmed, it was just too sensitive. Pete and I watched as Sally relaxed and slipped into a dreamlike coma, only a little grin gave her happiness away.

"Fuuck, that was good." she whispered.

Eventually her eyes opened and looked over at our hard cocks; she reached out to each of us to move closer. With Pete on one side of her face and me on the other, she took turns in taking each cock into her mouth and sucking noisily on it before moving back to the other.

"Can I cum on you face?" Pete asked after a while.

"Sure, if that's what you want." she replied after a few soul searching seconds.

Her answer surprised me as Sally wasn't usually too keen on me cuming on her face, but I suppose this was a special occasion.

She looked over at me, "You can too if you want."

Sally pushed her hair behind her ears while Pete and I began to stroke our cocks while pointing them at her face. She intermittently suckled on each of us as we worked ourselves towards the big finale.

"Who's first?" she asked.

Initially, Pete had a reverse grip with his thumb nearest his body, but as he approached orgasm, he flicked his grip back to the more traditional action. It was strange being so close to another male as he masturbated, an unfamiliar hand pumping a just as unfamiliar cock. It was soon apparent that Pete was going to cum before me, and Sally leaned her face towards his cock. Suddenly, his hand stopped pumping and began titillating the head and glands as thick globules of cum fired across onto Sally's cute face. She bravely took the barrage closed eyed and without flinching, most of it hitting her cheeks, nose and tightly secured mouth. After gingerly opening one eye and then the other, Sally gazed over at Pete's cock briefly before turning to mine.

The sight of Sally with a face full of cum only raised my arousal further, and it seemed only seconds before I too began to cum. Again Sally held her face still as I stroked my cock fiercely until it erupted, my cum only adding to the mess that she'd already received from Pete. By the time I'd finished, there was cum all over her lower face and running down her cheek. She wiped her mouth with her hand and then looked over at me with a frowning and cum covered face.

"Yuk, why did I let you guys do that? Get me a towel please."

I readily obliged and watched as Sally wiped her face clean before heading to the bathroom to make a better job of it with a bit of soap and water.

"Well, she really hated that." Pete commented when she was out of earshot.

I nodded in agreement, for it was suddenly coming back to me why exactly we had got ourselves into this situation. There wasn't much to say before Sally returned and climbed into bed.

"Goodnight Pete." she said pulling the covers over herself. "Turn the light off on the way out."

After Pete had left, I climbed into bed beside Sally and tucked myself in close. We lay in silence for awhile, each deep in our own thoughts. I could tell she was agitated by her restless fidgeting, and the guilt again began to flow through me.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm angry with myself if you must know."

"Why are you angry at yourself? It's me you should be angry at."

Because I should've stopped it. Guys will always want to do those things; us girls should know better."

"We're all consenting adults, nobody got hurt." I argued.

"Go to sleep, I don't want to talk about it." she said after a few seconds, and then moved away from me.

The next day, Sally acted if nothing had happened; she was just her normal cheerful self. On the Sunday, the spring weather turned back to winter, and a cold rainy storm blew keeping us all inside. We still had enough wood to raise a good fire in the lounge to keep warm. A few friends joined us in the early afternoon but left a few hours later leaving Sally, Pete and I alone in the house. We soon tired of watching DVD's and became somewhat bored. To be fair, we were all in a varied state of alcohol induced happiness after several beers and a little red wine.

Sally was sitting on a cushion on the floor leaning back on dilapidated couch when she lifted her skirt so her panties could be seen.

"I'm feeling horny, you guys wanna fuck me again?" she asked.

I think Pete was every much as surprised as me.

"Well, do you?" she asked again.

"I do if he does." Pete replied.

Sally turned to me, "Well?"

"Do you really want to?"

Sally lifted her buttocks from the cushion and eased her panties down her long legs and off over her ankles, she then slipped a finger between her parted thighs and grinned at both of us.

"Come get me."

I won't bore you with the morbid details, only to say that it was pretty much a repeat of what happened before, only this time it was on the couch instead of my bed. It was more relaxed the second time around, and Sally demonstrated a more controlled performance. As much as Pete tried, he couldn't get her to cum; he just didn't have my pussy eating technique according to Sally. Something for me to be proud of I suppose.

After a few days of serious contemplating what to do, I suggested to Pete that he try and fuck Sally when I wasn't around. Looking back, it wasn't a nice thing to do, but I was getting desperate for a solution. Anyway, Sally stopped him in his tracks, she told him that she liked doing the threesome thing, but she had no interest in doing it when I wasn't there. Things got a little more complicated a week or two later when Pete arrived home with a potential girlfriend named Karen. I suppose it was a little dangerous really, but Pete thought that Sally would keep our little secret quiet as I did. But after a few drinks, Sally suggested a foursome and went on to Karen in some detail about what we'd been up to. Karen just got up, and after calling us a bunch of sick puppies, walked out of the house. Pete was really angry and we didn't see him for a few days after that. When he did return, Sally suggested another threesome to make amends and things sort of returned to normal, it you can call it normal.

A few weeks after that, there was a big party at Linda's house, a casual friend of all of us. Her parents had gone away for the weekend and a party was quickly arranged. It was a bloody huge house over three levels and a heated swimming pool. Sally and I arrived early on and partied hard, the music good, the booze plentiful and the company great. It was nearly midnight that Becky turned up in a stunning little skirt and sexy little ankle boots. Our eyes caught several times, but with Sally never too far away, any real contact between us was limited. Eventually I left Sally's side to make a nature stop; taking the stairs I made my way to a bathroom at the end of the hall.

"Enough room for both of us?" asked a familiar voice behind me.

Becky pushed me into the bathroom, closed the door behind her and locked it. She turned on the light and stepped close to me, her perfume was strong and enticing.

"So, you're still with Sally? Are you not interested in me anymore?" she asked sulkily.

"Yes, I am but it's complicated."

"How complicated?"

I told her about Sally's father being my boss, and how I wanted to let her down gently so to speak. For obvious reasons, I didn't mention the threesome thing.

Becky listened with interest and then grinned, "Maybe you just need a little encouragement."

Next thing I know, Becky's on her knees in front of me and my jeans are around my ankles. She took my surprised cock in her mouth and began to suckle on it, her warm mouth and tongue soon tantalising my cock to an extremely aroused state. She looked up at me before deep throating me several times, her mouth hard against my navel and my cock halfway down her throat. She then removed it from her mouth and flicked her tongue expertly over my eager knob before suckling it lovingly for a good ten seconds. Becky then raised herself to her feet and kissed me on the mouth, her tongue searching playfully for mine. Oh, how I wanted this girl I thought to myself. But Becky hadn't quite finished tormenting me as I was about to find out. Pushing slightly away from me; she lifted her short skirt above her dark panties to show me a fine pair of shapely thighs. Her hand slipped under her panties and between her thighs for a few seconds before it was removed and a wet finger placed in my mouth so that I could taste her.