Getting to Know Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,258 Followers

Now she wasn't wrecked, but her speech was slow enough for me to know that her altered mind was somewhere else. I said, "Hey, how's it going mom?"

She said, "Yeah." She hadn't gotten dressed and I could see under her robe that she wasn't wearing a bra. I started to stiffen and moved to her taking her tit in my hand as I tried to kiss her. She moved back and said, "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

I said, "What's the matter?"

She said, "Look Paul, this was all a mistake."

I said, "Last night was a mistake? Mom it was great; you said it was great."

"I know what I said...I know what I thought, but I'm an idiot, a fucking idiot." That was two more 'Fucks' than mom usually said in a year.

I said, "Did I do something wrong, are you pissed because I went out?"

"No Paul, you didn't do anything wrong, you're a boy, and I don't know what I was thinking. I thought it was about the sex for me." She hesitated a minute and then said, "Okay listen, it's not your fault, I'll try to explain some of it to you, but it's so damn embarrassing. I had this idea about you and me, and it got stuck in my head, I thought it was what I wanted...oh shit...look, I'm not saying it wasn't good. It was good, you were good, and I did want to have sex with you, but sitting around all day today, I realized that I was really looking for something more than sex. I need someone who can give me what I always wanted...what I couldn't get from your father. It's a sharing; it's intimacy that only has something to do with sex, but not everything. Oh for Christ's sake, I'm going on about something you probably have no idea what the hell I'm talking about."

"But mom," I said, "I thought I was good for you?"

"It's not you baby," she said. It's me. I just can't go through all this stuff anymore. I'm sorry...I'm sorry I can't do this. I'm too old for you and I need someone who's older and understands. It's probably too late for me and too early for you...bad timing honey." She took a deep breath. "You'll be fine, and I didn't mean to snap at you before. You're where you should be at your age. Just have fun and forget what happened...and forgive your old drunken stupid mother." A couple of tears rolled down her face.

I said, "Oh come on mom. I'm sorry, I should have called you; I should have come back earlier...don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at me. Please baby, I made a mistake, a terrible mistake...just try and forgive me."

I said, "Mom I'm not going to forgive you for the best night of my life."

She gave me a small smile and said, "Oh sweetie...then treat it as a onetime experience and take something positive out of it."

I said, "Mom..." and started to reach for her.

She shook her head and said, "No baby...maybe you should go."

I felt bad. She seemed so wounded and I'd never seen her so vulnerable. I said, "I want to stay here tonight."

She said, "Paulie, we're not going to have sex."

I said, "I heard you mom, okay, I just want to stay with you. Why don't you get dressed and we'll go to the diner and get something to eat."

She let out a deep breath and said, "I...oh okay, yeah, I'll get dressed...okay."

We sat in the diner for about two and a half hours, talking. Mom said, "Thanks for staying with me tonight Paul; it makes me feel a little better that you don't hate me."

I said, "How could I hate you? You're my mom." She smiled. I said, "I don't know if I should tell you this, but I went to this party this afternoon and I was different." She asked me how and I told her how confident I was and how I saw things differently.

She said, "I'm glad baby. I guess we're not going to erase what happened last night, but maybe it can help us get to know each other better. I guess after that, we can talk to each other about practically anything."

I said, "Sure mom."

She said, "What I was trying to tell you about intimacy is that it's what makes things worthwhile. It's a sharing of, well, everything. You're together with someone in a way that connects you all the time, even when you're apart. I've had very little of it, but I know that it's what I want."

"It sounds great mom." I said. "I guess talking like this is something like that."

"Yes Paul it is. When you can open your heart to someone and trust them with it, yes, that's an important part of it."

So we shared a chocolate cake and lots of things we'd never told each other. I learned about her relationship with my father from another perspective than I'd grown up with, and I told her about my fears with girls and what I hoped to do with my life. She took my arm as we walked home and said, "Thank you for this Paul. I didn't think I would feel good ever again." Whatever she had taken had worn off and she was clear eyed again. When we got home, we went to sleep, in separate beds.

In the morning, I checked the computer; bad news on both fronts. Nothing between Em and mom, and Unitech said they had more applicants then they could handle and weren't setting up interviews at present. I told mom, and after thinking for a minute she said, "I don't know if this would work, but maybe you could put up ads to fix computers." Mom lived in a development with three big buildings with hundreds of apartments."

I said, "I don't know, I guess I could fix most of the usual things that go wrong."

She said, "Give it a try."

I told her I would and then I said, "Mom I want to tell you something, after talking last night, I felt bad about something I did. I read your e-mails."

She said, "What do you mean?"

I said, "I was on the computer and in your sent folder I saw the e-mail you sent to that person on who wrote stories, and I read two of them. I'm sorry mom, I shouldn't have, but after looking at the first one I...I'm sorry."

She covered her mouth for a moment and then said, "Oh, now I understand...well I guess that's all water under the bridge. I'm glad you told me Paul, and I'm glad you want things to be straight between us from now on...that's good."

I said, "Do you forgive me mom?"

She said, "Of course, we're not the same as when that happened, are we?"

I said, No mom, we're not. I think we're better."

She smiled and said, "I think we are too."

Mom's idea worked. Within days of leaving tear-off numbers on a flyer I'd made up, I started getting calls. I told people I wasn't a professional, but I was cheap. There were only a couple of people I had to tell to call someone else in. For the most part, it was mostly problems of the 'Forgot to put the plug in' variety. Some people even told me to come back once a week just to do a 'Clean out'. I was making more money than I would have at Unitech and I was in mom's complex three to four times a week. I usually stopped by and we had coffee, or she made me lunch, or we just talked.

I found out that my mom was a nice person. And you don't get to know someone by spending 'Quality time' with them; you get to know them just spending time, period. After a few months I saw another difference. I said, "Mom, is it my imagination, or are you taking less stuff?"

She laughed and said, "You noticed huh? Yes, it's not that I planned anything; I just don't seem to need as much to get by. I'm feeling better." Then she thought for a moment and said, "No, I shouldn't say I didn't do anything, I think since you've been coming over...I don't want to disappoint you. I am feeling better. I'm glad it shows."

I said, "It does mom, thanks for telling me." I got up and said, "Gotta go to work, see ya." I gave her an exaggerated kiss on both cheeks and she hugged me. I said, "Oh, I had an idea. How about next week, we take a vacation together?"

She laughed and said, "Have you lost your mind? I can hardly afford not being on vacation, and besides, this is first job I've had in a while I might actually be able to holds on to."

I said, "No I was talking about a different kind of vacation. I'll stay with you for the week and we'll do stuff together. I'm in and out these buildings almost every day anyway."

She said, "Sounds like fun. Okay I'll try and come up with some things to do and you do too, okay?"

I said "Yes ma'am," and left.

It was a great week. I had no memory of ever being with her for more than a day or two at a time. We had fun. We went to the movies, to the zoo, and to the beach. But that wasn't what made it special, it was being together. I thought we would never run out of things to say to each other. It was an amazing feeling, to say whatever you thought and felt to someone who was always opening up to you too, and listening, and understanding.

I did hold back one thing. Not that I was hiding it, because I felt that she knew what I was feeling. So I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about my mother sexually. The night we had together wasn't something I was about to forget. It was my first, it was amazing, and it was with my mom. So yes, when I looked at her body, I wanted her, but there was more to it now. I liked being with her: I liked talking to her. No, it was more than 'like', it was 'need'.

One day, as fall approached she said, "I've been thinking about something; why don't you live here when you go back to school. It's closer, and you'd still be able to make some extra money around the buildings. What do you think?"

I said, "I'd like that mom, thanks. I miss you on the days I don't see you."

I could see she was moved and she said, "Do you baby? I miss you too."

I gave her a hug and it turned into my holding her. She stayed in my arms and gently kissed her lips. It was soft and mom's lips parted. The tips of our tongues touched for an instant before mom pulled her head back without letting go. She said, "Paul, what's happening here?"

I said, "We're falling in love."

She said, "You can't fall in love with a thirty-seven year old woman...especially one that's your mother."

I said, "I can, if you can fall in love with a nineteen year old who's your son. Can you mom?"

She said, "It's too late to ask me that question. I think I'm already there. Do you really love me Paul; is this about sex?"

I said, "Yes mom it's about sex, but it's not only about sex. Of course I want you; you get me crazy when I feel your body this close to me. But if you said that we couldn't have sex, I would still want to be with you, and talk with you, and spend time with you, because yes, I really love you mom."

"Oh Paul, during these last few months I've been asking myself if I could really be feeling this thing between us, or am I just fooling myself again?"

I said, "It's real mom, and I know what you were talking about when this first started. I want you for everything mom. Do you want me?"

She said, "Yes Paulie, I do. Just promise me you'll fight with me to keep this working and that we won't give up."

"I promise mom." I guess you could say that those were our wedding vows. And that night was the beginning of our honeymoon, which was a Saturday night, just like the first time I had sex with my mother. But this one was even better, because there was love.

After a long lasting hungry kiss, mom said, "Let's go to bed baby." We went to her bedroom and I stripped her slowly against every instinct I had to get into her pussy as soon as I could. But I did want it to last. I'd been with some girls since I first had mom, and my staying power was pretty good, but I wasn't sure I could last as long with my mother.

Mom had other ideas anyway. She said, "I've been thinking about doing this for days now; I want you in my mouth." She pulled my pants down and as I stepped out of them she took my cock in her fist and said, "Yeah, that's how I remember it, thick, and big, and hard...ooh." She was on her knees in front of me and she opened her mouth wide to accept me. She moved toward me and I moved toward her.

Mom fit her mouth around me and I said, "Ohhh..." as her lips and tongue began their massage. I stroked her hair and closed my eyes and I felt both of her hands on my balls and cock while she sucked. By the way she was doing it, I knew it wasn't going to be like the first time when she stopped after a minute or two. She sucked as if she was going to the end. She knew that I would come, and she knew where I would come - in her mouth. I knew it too.

She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and stroked evenly up and down the length of me while her other warm hand cupped and massaged my balls. How long could I last when the mother I was in love with was doing that to me - not very. I could feel her love as she sucked hard on the head and then took as much as she could down her throat. I watched as my pole slid between her lips. When she took my cock out of her mouth to lick up the shaft, I could see how engorged and swollen the crown was. It was almost purple and when mom sucked on it between her lips, it felt like a stretched balloon, in fact all of my cock was so hard, it stung.

She rubbed the knob along the inside of her cheek and then I felt myself going impossibly deep down her throat. She looked up at me with love and that made what she was doing to me even more intense. In one second I went into that place where everything explodes at once. I called, "MOM, MOM, MOM..." I didn't have to tell her I was coming. Without realizing it I grabbed her hair as the first cord of cum shot out of me. It stiffened my whole body and with each successive discharge, I yelled, "OH...OH...OH..." I didn't just cream, I poured it into her mouth. I can't imagine how much cum my mother swallowed; it seemed like it would never stop coming out of me. She kept sucking, long hard draws along my shaft. I gave her all I had. She made me shudder with each release until I was depleted, and satisfied, and filled with love for the woman that had made feel that way.

We got on the bed and I held her in my arms. I'd never know a more contented moment. I knew she loved me; I knew I loved her. And I knew that lovely body I held would bring me years of pleasure. And I wanted to pleasure her as well. After telling her how much I loved her, I kissed my way down her belly and over her mound. I liked how she had trimmed her pussy with a runway of neat hair above her smooth lips. I liked the taste of her shaved pussy when I licked over it, getting the first flavor of her juices.

My mother's was the first pussy I'd ever eaten and I knew by the sounds she was making that I'd be doing it to her again. She directed me a little here and there but I knew enough to work the swollen little nub that was full of sensitive endings. Her clit emerged from the hood of folds and I licked and sucked on it as she began to thrash. Mom didn't seem able to lie still as I massaged it with my tongue. Within moments, mom was coming. She gave a high-pitched cry of, "PAULIEEEEE..." and I had a hard time keeping my mouth on her pussy as she bucked up.

When she settled a bit I sucked hard and she had another spasm, almost as if she was coming again. Her whole body stiffened and then she shuddered as if electricity had gone through her. I kissed her clit and she almost jumped. I moved up and I kissed and sucked on her nipples that were also so sensitive that she squealed a little as I did it.

I held her a while and asked her whether she'd had one or two orgasms she said, "Oh God, I can't tell, all I know is that I don't get to feel like that very often."

I said, "So I was good for you mom?"

She laughed, "Oh yes; you were good for me baby."

After letting her rest for a few minutes, I was ready to go. Her scent was going to my head and I wanted to be inside her. I sat up stroked her tits and then I rubbed her pussy. She was as ready as I was.

The first time I was inside my mother's pussy, I thought nothing could ever feel better. I was wrong. I don't know if it was because I loved her so much now, or because I thought I wasn't going to have her anymore, or anything else. I was sure this time was better. Now she was waiting for me. As I moved over her, she gave me a smile and put her hands behind her knees. She pulled her legs back and apart. Without using words she was saying that she was giving herself to me. For me, I don't think there could have been a sexier sight than a mother with her legs spread open for her son. And her eyes said that it wasn't only her body that she was giving, but also, her heart.

I directed my cock to her shiny opening and entered her pussy with a long deep stroke until I was totally immersed in her wet flesh. She gave a long moan and I felt it go through me. I stayed in her, buried to the hilt. I said, "This is where I want to be mom."

She said, "Yes baby, this is where mommy wants you, so deep inside me." She took her hands from her legs and put them on my ass holding me inside her. I felt her heels on my back. She gyrated and moaned, moving her hips as best she could with me on top of her. She said, "Oh I missed you inside me. Even when I thought that this could never work, I still thought of how your cock filled me up that night." She flexed her hips and humped up a few times and said, "Yes, I missed you baby; do it, do it."

I began stroking her with long deliberate insertions, savoring every inch of friction along the walls of her pussy. When I pulled back, I came out until the tip of my cock was just inside her folds. When I pushed back in, I drove to the depths where I hit the end of her and heard her make a sound that told me that she was completely filled. Again and again I embedded my cock inside her, penetrating her softness with my hardness. Soon we found a rhythm and moved into the place where lovers join.

I took one of her legs and put it on my shoulder and I could tell that mom liked the angle. She said, "Ooh yes that's good, OH yes, OH yes, OH yes...I love you so much Paul...it feels so good baby." I felt her love and how much better it made the sex that I felt that love for her too. I kept flexing my hips and increased the speed as mom's words matched my strokes. I took one of her tits and wrapped my fingers around it. I wanted to bend down and suck on the big puffed nipple that was stretched out of the top of my fist. I knew I couldn't get my mouth to it at the angle I was fucking her, so I massaged it between my fingers and that heightened mom's reaction.

She said, "Paulie, you're going to make me come," as her breaths got harder and closer together. That was exactly what I wanted her to do. I felt strong on top of her, and each powerful thrust made me want to make her come.

I said, "Yes mom, come, come on your boy's hard cock, hard for you mom."

She "Yes, on my man's big cock, you're my man now Paulie, aren't you, tell me, tell me, tell me."

I could hear the acceleration in her voice and I said, "Yes mom, I'm your man, who's going to love you, and fuck you..."

She arched high, and I raised myself to let her, as I continued to drive into her pussy. She said, "Yes...Oh God...LOVE ME, FUCK ME, OHHHHhhhhhh..." She was loud as she came and I kept thrusting. Her orgasm was long and loud and felt almost as satisfying to me as it was to her. When her body dropped back down to the bed, she trembled with a few aftershocks that seemed like spasms. She said, "OH, OH, OH...oh my God...what was that...oh love I haven't felt that good...ever." She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss me.

I had come out of her when she finished climaxing and as I kissed her I returned my still hard cock to her warm wet place. She said "Mmmmm..." and I could feel her smile as we kissed and I stroked. I kept stroking long and deep. She said, "You were always so strong love, and now you're going to be strong for me aren't you baby, I can feel it when you're in me, you'll help me get clean, so I can be good for you, won't you baby? That's what I want, to be good for you."

I said, "Yes mom, I will, we're going to do it all together, just you and me." I stroked deep into her pussy with powerful thrusts and she responded. I took her long legs and held them by the ankles. I pushed them back and as I pushed into her I looked at her fine butt. I let one leg fall on my shoulder and felt the firm flesh of her ass. I put my finger on the pink pucker and rubbed a little. She made an encouraging sound and I put my finger inside her.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,258 Followers