Getting to Know My New Stepdaughter

Story Info
Daddy meets his busty stepdaughter for the first time.
7.9k words
4.61
356.5k
519

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,568 Followers

When I first married my wife a couple of years ago, I honestly had no idea that she had twin daughters from her first marriage. Hell, until a few weeks before the wedding I had no idea she'd even been married before - the subject just hadn't come up. I later learned that shortly after her divorce ten years earlier, her ex-husband got a job offer in Indonesia. Given the housing and private school perks that came with the job, both parents agreed that their daughters would be better off living abroad with their father. After that, the exorbitant cost and hassle of sending two girls half way around the world to see their mother made it practically impossible for them to visit each other. Over the last ten years, my wife Mary had barely seen the girls, who were now nineteen. Mary still unconsciously thought of her girls the way she had last known them: as little nine year olds, perky and innocent. It turned out they were the opposite: horny, busty little sexpots who loved to fuck their stepfather right under their mother's nose.

Now that they were college age, Jenna and Evie were coming to the US for college. The plan was that they would live with Mary for the first time in over a decade while they attended their freshman year together at the local state university. My weird experience with the incredibly sexy but obnoxious Jenna, who arrived first, is a story in itself, but I imagine I'll get to that some other time. For now, this story is all about Evie.

Like I said, Jenna had arrived first, and she was already well into her first semester at college. But right after Thanksgiving, her school had a week-long break, so Mary decided to use accumulated vacation time to take her to New York. The idea, Mary explained to me, was that Evie was scheduled to arrive a week later, so this would be a once-only opportunity for Mary and Jenna to spend several days together before the other daughter would join the household. Mary planned to blow a wad of money on her daughter, taking her on shopping trips, seeing the five millionth revival of "Cats" on Broadway, and so on.

What they didn't count on was Evie's changed travel plans. The girls' father had the sort of job that would only classify him as a mid-level manager in the States, but in a provincial town in Indonesia he looked like a bigwig. So he called a few people and pulled a few strings and presto! Evie found herself upgraded to first class, with free champagne on the flight. The only wrinkle was that her flight got forwarded by several days.

By the time all this happened, Jenna and her mother were literally in the air en route to New York. When they landed at LaGuardia and found out, we did a quick consultation by phone. Given that so many plans and reservations had been made, the most sensible thing was for Mary and Jenna to continue their trip as planned. I would greet Evie on my own and take care of her for the extra few days.

Despite myself, I was expecting a carbon copy of Jenna to get off the plane. After all, they were identical twins. Of course, I knew that Jenna had been dyeing her hair black for several years, while Evie had maintained her natural blonde coloring. But despite knowing better, I was slightly thrown off when a busty little blonde with pale grey eyes, rather than a busty little raven haired beauty, walked up to me at the baggage claim.

But that wasn't the only thing that threw me off kilter. The first thing that drew my eyes to Evie was the fact that the heads of nearly every male and a lot of the females in the terminal swivelled as if they were on pivots when she approached.

She was stunning and sexy as hell. And she was dressed in what seemed like a parody of a pornstar's schoolgirl outfit: a tiny green plaited plaid skirt that started at the lower end of her hips and barely made it to her thighs. White knee socks drew even more attention to her perfect legs, and nose-bleed high heels clicked with each step on the tile floor of the terminal. A white blouse that seemed two sizes too small for her prodigious 32F bust covered what were clearly braless tits. And all of that package was topped off with long blonde braids that came down below her shoulders, and several bangles on one wrist that jingled as she walked, drawing even more attention to her as she approached. To the limited extent that I was able to draw my eyes away from the sexy spectacle of watching her sashay across the terminal, I could see that practically every male within sight was watching her. Several men's mouths literally dropped open in awe.

She walked straight up to me and stood before me, smiling girlishly with her eyes glued to mine. More than a head shorter than me despite wearing four inch high heels, she looked up into my face and said in a high pitched, sweet voice, "Hi, I'm Evie. Are you my new Daddy?"

My cock immediately got as hard as a rock. The words she uttered were almost verbatim the same as what her sister had said when we first met several weeks earlier. But whereas Jenna's question had been loaded with sarcasm and innuendo, Evie seemed totally innocent, even child-like, as if she were seeking a father figure here in the airport and expected me to take her voluptuous little body into my arms as her new Daddy.

Fully aware that what I really wanted to do was grab this little pixie and fuck her standing up in front of the hundreds of airline passengers and their families, I instead controlled myself by reaching out with both hands so that she took both my hands, maintaining a proper distance between our two bodies. "Yes, I'm Danny. I'm sorry your mother and sister weren't able to greet you. It's wonderful to meet you. Do you have much luggage?"

It turned out that she had no luggage at all. Every possession she had was in her purse. As she explained to me on the drive back from the airport, one of her father's office assistants had taken charge of packing her stuff for the move to the United States. Inexperienced at such a task, however, he had simply packed up all her belongings and clothes and shipped them ahead to America. He'd left a lot of stuff behind, sure, but when it came to clothing all that remained was a few bags of old school uniforms and other clothes that she'd long ago outgrown and had set aside to be given to charity. The schoolgirl outfit - clearly too small for her large bust and her sexy hips - that I saw her in and which had created such a sensation, was the best-fitting clothing that she could muster for the 23 hour plane journey from rural Indonesia to our town in the middle of North America. When she explained that she hadn't even had a bra that fit or panties to wear on the trip, I glanced across the car to her bare thighs on the seat beside me and my cock got even harder.

"So your clothes, your possessions. . .?" I asked.

"Maybe they'll arrive tomorrow. Maybe a few weeks. Maybe next year," she said. When she shrugged, expressing her uncertainty and frustration, her tits wobbled enticingly.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll take care of you," I said. "Maybe you and I can go shopping later and get you some things to wear."

"Thank you, Daddy." In gratitude, she reached over the stick shift and put her hand on my thigh, perilously close to my erect cock. "You have no idea how uncomfortable it was flying all this way wearing only this little outfit! It was so chilly! And everyone was staring at me!"

I'll bet they were, I thought to myself. Meanwhile, her hand had not left my thigh. She began caressing my leg.

"Did anyone bother you on the trip?" I asked.

"Welllll," she drawled. "There were a couple of times during layovers, when I thought there were guys following me in the airport. But they were really friendly! Men bought me drinks between flights, and lots of guys offered to sit beside me while I waited for planes. One guy treated me to a meal."

Jesus, I thought to myself. It was no wonder that random men were coming on to her at the various airports, dressed in that outfit, with her big tits practically bursting through that little white blouse and her skirt riding up on her thighs every time she shifted in her seat. I looked again at her hand resting on my thigh, then at her fantastic rack straining against the buttons of her blouse, and finally back at her smiling, eager face and blonde pigtails. What a package! Innocent and slutty looking at the same time, and so busty it was a miracle that the buttons on her blouse were still intact.

Then she changed the subject. "You don't mind my calling you 'Daddy', do you? My father back in Indonesia mentioned that Jenna said that's what you wanted to be called. I wasn't sure whether that was right, though: it seems fine to me, but my Dad didn't seem very happy about it. Anyway, is that what you want?"

"Actually, it was Jenna's idea to call me 'Daddy'," I said, glossing over a weird conflict Jenna and I'd had over the name. "And I think I'd like it very much if you did the same."

"Okay, Daddy," she said, then giggled. Her high pitched, girlish titter made me want to pull the car over to the curb and grab her incredible body. "Daddy! Daddio! Dadderoonie! Big Daddy! Hee hee hee! Daddy Daddy Daddy!" Her hand squeezed my thigh, then bent toward me and kissed me on the cheek. I responded by draping my arm over her shoulder to pull her toward me.

"Good girl," I said.

She draped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek again.

By this time, we were pulling into the driveway of our house.

Evie was quickly distracted by her first chance to see the home she would be living in, and equally excited to see the room that she and her sister would be sharing. "It'll be kinda strange," she admitted when she saw the two beds on either side of the room. "Jenna and I haven't shared a room or even gone to the same school for several years. Our different school schedules mean that we only see each other a couple of weeks every year. Maybe she's told you - we're sort of different girls."

"I'm sure everything will work out fine," I said. I held out my arms to her and she automatically gravitated into my embrace, pushing her lush, busty body against mine. The two girls' bodies were almost identical, yet their personalities couldn't be more dissimilar, I thought to myself. While Jenna often radiated hostility and pseudo world weariness, Evie seemed far more sweet and even somewhat sheltered. One thing was certainly the same, though: both girls had incredible bodies. Supple, slim legs leading up to an unbelievable round ass and wide hips. A flat tummy and small waist, making her incredible 32F rack even more prominent on her 5 foot 2 body. Plus of course there was her gorgeous long blonde hair tied up in braids, accenting slate grey eyes that would draw you to stare at her face forever - if you weren't already distracted by her fuckable body.

"Why don't we sit down together and get acquainted?" I suggested. "Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Gosh! Could I? My Dad lets me drink wine at home sometimes, but in the part of Indonesia where we've been living, it's mostly banned for religious reasons. Plus, I've been living in a Catholic girls' boarding school, so, well, you get what I'm saying?"

"White or red?" I asked.

"White, I guess."

I went to the kitchen, and when I came back to the living room with a bottle and two glasses, Evie was staring at the pictures on the mantle, showing her and her sister, both aged nine, with their mother Mary. "I love this picture," she said as I sat on the couch and laid out the glasses.

To my surprise - and pleasure - Evie sat beside me on the couch and nestled up next to me.

"Hee hee hee!" she tittered as she brought the wine to her lips. "Drinking wine make me feel so grown up!"

"I thought you said your Dad lets you drink at home," I said.

"Wellll," she drawled again. It was evidently an unconscious gesture on her part whenever she admitted something that she was only partly interested in revealing. "Actually, he's only let me drink a couple of times." She took my arm and raised it over her head and onto the back of the couch so that she could snuggle up against me. "You don't mind letting me have some, though, do you, Daddy?" She looked up at me, and when I looked down at her I could see the cavernous cleavage of her large tits straining against the buttons of the tiny white blouse that she wore. "When I was on the plane coming over, the male flight attendant let me drink as much champagne as I wanted. I got so tipsy!"

"And what happened?" I asked. She was laying against me with her back against my side and the back of her head leaning against my shoulder. I used the arm that I had draped over her shoulder to pull her toward me, while my other hand began rubbing the bare skin of her tummy under her blouse.

"Well, luckily, there was a nice man in the seat next to me, and he let me cuddle against him the same way I'm cuddling against you right now. I drank champagne, then I slept in his arms, then I woke and drank some more. I was so cold on the plane in this tiny skirt and blouse! The flight attendant kept smiling and winking and bringing more champagne to me and the man sitting with me! I got so drunk! And the nice man held me so tight and put a blanket over us! He held me and rubbed me all over to keep me warm!"

"He rubbed you ALL over?" I asked.

"Uh huh!" she chirped. "He rubbed my whole body for hours while the plane was dark and the other passengers were sleeping! He really took care of me and made me feel great!"

Holy shit! I thought to myself. I pictured busty little Evie in her tiny schoolgirl outfit, bursting out of her blouse and with her minuscule skirt barely fitting over her bare ass, "cuddling" with a total stranger in a darkened plane. The guy sitting next to her had clearly hit the jackpot.

My cock was as hard as an iron rod.

I brought my hand up from Evie's tummy and began caressing the underside of her big breasts. "He rubbed you like this?" I asked.

"Yes!" she cried. She took another sip of wine and, already inebriated in her youthful inexperience with alcohol, drunkenly allowed a bit to dribble down from the corner of her lip down onto her poor over-stretched white blouse. "And like THIS!" She put her hand over mine and pulled it up so that I was palming her entire boob under the fabric. "Hee hee hee!" she giggled drunkenly. "Oh Daddy! I'm gonna LOVE living here! Cuddle me some more!"

I could hardly believe how fast things were going with this busty little blonde nymph. Evie turned and lay with her back against my side, pressing my hand to her breast. She squirmed and sighed as she nestled against my body. Then she brought the wine glass to her lips and took a big gulp.

I refilled her glass. After putting the bottle back on the coffee table, I sat back on the couch and pulled little Evie back into her position, lying back against me. My hand reached from behind and cupped one of her big tits.

"I'm worried about your blouse," I said. "Those buttons look like they're really strained because of the poor fit. Should we loosen them?"

"Okay, Daddy." She drunkenly fumbled with the buttons, and I helped her undo her blouse. Her delicious tits were now bare for me to fondle.

"I'm so glad you're here," I said. "I can tell I'm gonna love being your Daddy." With my free hand, I unzipped my zipper and started pulling out my cock.

Suddenly Evie stiffened with surprise. "Daddy, what are you doing? Are you pulling out your thingie?"

Huh? In my head I heard that Zzzt! sound effect that you used to hear when the needle skipped on an old LP player - back when people played records, that is - and that you now hear in rom-coms when something jarring and ridiculous happens.

"My 'thingie'?" I asked. I was truly perplexed. How could this little sexpot, who had just spent an entire night on a trans-Pacific plane ride getting familiar with a total stranger, suddenly claim to be an innocent waif who called my cock a "thingie"?

"I've never touched a man's . . . puh-penis . . . before. In the Catholic girls' boarding school we used to talk about men and their - their - you know. We even used to play-act sometimes. But I never. . . ."

"What about last night on the plane?"

"The man tried to pull his thingie out but I told him not to. And he was really nice about it for the rest of the night, though he did have to go to the men's room for a long time after we'd been playing for a few hours." Probably to jack off and get rid of his blue balls, I thought to myself.

"You're not scared by me, are you Evie?" I asked.

"No, Daddy, I could never be scared by YOU. But I am a little, I don't know. . . intimidated, I guess. It's so big! Bigger than I expected!"

"Well," I said, "I certainly don't mean to intimidate you. Please let's pretend it didn't happen." I pulled her back onto the couch with her back against me and went back to fondling her big boobs. But I left my hard cock exposed, as if it wasn't important.

Evie took another big gulp of white wine, another sign of her inexperience with alcohol. I refilled her glass.

"You said you 'play acted' sometimes when you were in boarding school?" I asked.

I felt Evie stiffen slightly in my arms. "It's not something I've ever told a grown-up. Even my father or my step-mother. To tell you the truth, I didn't like it very much."

I didn't pause in my caressing her exposed tight little tummy and her luscious tits. "What happened?" I asked.

"Welll . . . There was this girl, Roxanne. She was a year older than the rest of us, and so the nuns put her in charge of our dorm group in my senior year - six of us girls sharing a dorm room."

"All seniors? All eighteen years old?" I asked.

Evie took a heavy gulp of wine. "Uh huh. Anyway, this Roxanne - she liked to be called Rocky - she liked to 'Do Things' with the rest of us girls." The way Evie emphasized her words when she spoke, I could almost hear the air quotes around the words, "Do Things".

"What kind of things?" With Evie lying back against my side, I cupped both of her tits and massaged her incredible soft jugs. In response she moaned softly and leaned back even further, squirming against me like a kitten. Her eyes looked down, mesmerized, at the hard cock sticking out of my pants.

"She, uh, she had a special leather belt that she made in sewing class that hung low on her hips. The belt had a socket in the middle where the buckle would usually go. And into the socket she put a . . . uh . . . she put a carrot. Sticking out from her crotch. And she fucked us with it."

"Wow," I said simply, trying to keep the excitement out of my voice. My cock, which was already hard and poking upright out of my unzipped pants, began to twitch and bob in the air.

Evie looked down at my cock, fascinated. "You're bigger than Rocky's carrot. A LOT bigger." She tentatively reached out and touched the head of my hard cock with the tip of her index finger. "Is it okay if I do this?" she asked.

"It's fine," I said. "I'm your new Daddy. You can touch me all you want. It's safe to explore my cock as much as you need to."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said in a high pitched, girlish voice laced with insecurity and a tentative reaching for reassurance. She took another sip of wine and with her other hand began lightly stroking my shaft with her fingertips.

I kissed the top of her head and lightly pinched both her nipples, inducing a light shudder in my new stepdaughter's delicious body. "So did you like it when Rocky fucked you like that?" I asked.

"I hated it! I hated it, Daddy!" Evie's hand was now stroking the entire length of my shaft up and down. "She forced me and the other girls into it. And I think she picked on me the most because I . . . welll . . . because I had the biggest titties. The other girls in my dorm room watched while she fucked me with that carrot nearly every night!"

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,568 Followers