Getting to Know You

Story Info
He decided to make a closer acquaintance.
2.3k words
4.39
24.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers

I was at a barbecue party at a friend's place. Mike and his wife are nice people. Very outgoing and friendly, never meeting anyone they didn't instantly like. Fine and dandy for them, as people seemed to like them on sight. This meant that when Mike threw a barbecue there was always quite a crowd.

So there I was, circulating through the crowd. It was made up of the usual bunch. People you knew but didn't want to, people whose company you enjoyed, people you'd like to get to know, and people you most certainly didn't want to get to know.

Among the people who I was getting to know was a young lady by the name of Deirdre, more commonly known as Didi. As far as I was concerned that seemed a babyish way to say her name and there was nothing babyish about that young lady. Chestnut hair and hazel eyes with a figure that would stop traffic. A bit of a flirt, but only a little bit, not pushing it the way some women do. Not that she was perfect, she did have her share of flaws, the biggest of them being a husband. I was willing to forego the pleasure of getting to know him.

Another minor flaw, just a little one, was that Deirdre seemed to consider me to be a buffoon, one step up from being an idiot, but a very small step. Why, I had no idea. Friends have told me that when I'm thinking something over I get a very blank face, as though I wasn't quite with the world as we know it. I guess that blankness combined with a thuggish appearance could give the impression that I was a bit short in the mental department. I mean, one doesn't normally look at a gorilla and assume he's an Einstein. (Not that I am an Einstein, but I'm by no means stupid.)

Circulating around, I ran into Deirdre. She was dressed for the warmish weather and a barbecue, wearing a boob-tube and tights. Naturally I stopped to exchange a little chitchat with her. I insinuated that I found her very attractive and wouldn't mind a little dalliance with her if I ever got the opportunity. She insinuated that if I wanted to practice my hand at dalliance and amiable chitchat then I should visit the zoo as they had a new enclosure for the great apes. Upon this friendly note we parted and continued circulating in different directions.

A while later I drifted into the house to use the facilities. Coming back down the hall I found Deirdre walking up the hall towards me. We both stepped to one side to let the other pass, but wound up with both of us stepping to the same side. There ensued one of those ridiculous little dances where both people take identical evasive action, resulting in neither getting out of the road.

Finishing up almost face to face I reached out and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Just stay stationery for a moment, OK?" I suggested, pleased to find that she was doing as she was told for once.

"Now, first of all, I must apologise," I told her.

"Not your fault," she said, sounding amused. "We were both side-stepping."

"Not for that. For this."

As I spoke my hands dropped down from her shoulders, took hold of her boob-tube, and pulled it firmly down. Nice stretchy material, it was, and even though she had a lot stuffed into that tube the elasticity of the tube meant it came down quite easily, finishing up circling her waist.

The look on her face was a joy to behold, as were her breasts. It seems that a boob-tube also acts as a bra and if you lose one then you don't have the other. Two lovely white breasts were standing there, proudly pointing at me, the perky little pink nipples actually crinkling up and stretching.

I will admit that her breasts sagged a little bit, but just the tiniest amount, perfectly excusable in breasts like those. Still, being a gentleman and all that, I promptly provided the support that a bra would normally give.

"These are magnificent," I assured her, smiling at her and admiring the flustered look on her face. She was blushing like crazy. (Or was she red with fury? One or the other.)

"You – you – how dare you?" she gasped, backing away a little.

"I apologised," I pointed out, moving with her as she backed up. Her breasts felt very nice and I saw no reason to lose contact with them at this point.

"An apology before you do something doesn't count," she snapped at me. "Take your hands off me."

"Why doesn't it count?" I wanted to know. "An apology is an apology. What difference does it make if it's before or after as long as you genuinely regret doing it?"

She backed up a little further and that was fine by me. Somehow or other we'd got turned around a little and she was backing through the doorway of the room we were standing next to, a kid's bedroom from the look of it.

"If you apologise before the event then you're not at all sorry or you wouldn't go ahead and do what you know you shouldn't."

"You're right," I admitted. "I must admit that I'm not really sorry. Your breasts look marvellous, feel wonderful, and I'm sure they will taste fantastic. Um, excuse me for a moment."

I flicked a foot against the door to close it while dropping my hands away from her breasts to her waist. Not to help pull her top back into position. I've already pointed out that I'm not an idiot. No, I latched onto her tights and pushed them firmly downwards, bending down to be sure they went below her knees. Now she was effectively naked, with all the interesting bits on display. (Yes, she had been wearing panties. They just happened to be included when her tights went down. Accidents happen.)

The interesting thing from my point of view was the fact that she didn't go into a hand dance, trying to cover herself. Instead her hands were at waist height, clenching and unclenching. I think she wanted to punch me out but considered it an unladylike thing to do.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she asked and I was quite impressed. I'd heard of people talking through gritted teeth but hadn't known you actually could talk that way. Try it yourself. It isn't easy.

"I told you earlier that I wouldn't mind a little dalliance," I reminded her. "Since you're so conveniently here I figured that we might as well get on with it. Have I told you yet what a superb figure you've got?"

To demonstrate my appreciation I ran a hand from a breast down to her mons and back, caressing her lovely curves.

"May I suggest that you get your hands off me and get out of here so I can tidy up my clothes? Preferably before I scream."

"Well, you can suggest it, but you'd be wasting your breath. Um, I also think that you'll find you don't want to scream."

I continued to stroke her body as I gave her this advice. She didn't seem to appreciate it. The advice, that is. I could feel her body reacting to my stroking quite favourably. Her breasts were slightly swollen, with erect nipples, and I'm quite sure her labia had swollen slightly.

"And just why don't I want to scream?"

"Because people will come to see what's wrong and you're effectively naked. It will be a scandal and you know it's the woman who suffers from a scandal. I'll just be the rogue with wandering hands. I can just hear Muriel saying, 'You mean you just stood there while he undressed you?'"

"It wasn't like that and you know it."

"I might, but Muriel doesn't, and you know how she puts her own interpretation on everything."

Deirdre stood there glowering at me. I had a point and she knew it. Muriel was a menace who could find something scandalous in a couple holding hands. She'd also let everyone know just what she thought was going on.

To give myself plenty of room for my hands to wander I'd had a little distance between myself and Deirdre. Now I took a step closer, moving into her personal space, and she promptly took a step back.

This was a bad move for two reasons. Number one was that her tights and panties were still tangled around her ankles, hampering her movements. Number two was that there was a bed immediately behind her. Her tights tripped her, but instead of stumbling back the bed caught her behind the knees and she fell flat on her back, on the bed, with me moving closer to stand between her thighs.

I stood looking down at her startled face, unbuckling my belt. Her eyes were wide and startled, indicating she was finally understanding my intentions. She opened her mouth to say something but I got in first.

"No. Don't say it. Don't say anything for the next couple of minutes," I told her, speaking quickly.

"Why not?" she asked, her eyes dropping to where my trousers no longer were.

"Because you're probably going to say something I don't want to hear," I explained. "Just keep quiet for a few moments. That way I can assume that you're agreeing to what is about to happen and you can assume what you like."

"That's ridiculous," she protested. "You know damn well I'm not agreeing to anything."

"No, I don't," I pointed out. "I can't read your mind. Your body is saying yes."

It was too. Her lips were puffy and pouting, glistening slightly with moisture. I was stoking the head of my cock back and forth along her slit, her moisture transferring to it, oiling it nicely. I stopped stroking, positioned myself and pushed.

Her eyes had half closed while I was stroking her. Now they popped wide open. I leaned over her, my cock sinking into her as I leaned. I was all she could see. She was staring up at me while my cock continued its confident journey, sliding in deep with no resistance. Then I was fully inside her, my weight on her, my hand on her breasts, massaging them, enjoying them.

"I didn't agree to this," she whispered. "You know I didn't."

"True, but you never got around to saying no, either. Now are you going to be a terrified little miss, not knowing what to do, or are you going to be a woman?"

"I'm not scared of you," she said, anger in her voice.

"Glad to hear it. Let's wrestle."

I pulled slowly back and then drove firmly home again, pleased to find that Deirdre pushed just as firmly up to meet me, taking me deep. I held myself inside her for a moment, relishing the feel of her wrapped around my cock. Then another withdrawal followed by a firm thrust.

I kept this up for a while, a thrust followed by a pause, with Deirdre following along. She didn't make any demands for me to hurry up and get it over with. She just let me take my time, responding when I thrust home, relaxing when I pulled back, pressing firmly against me when I rested inside her.

After a while she was starting to breathe hard, a little 'ah' sound being expelled when I thrust home. I found myself shortening the pauses, then cutting them out altogether. By this stage I was driving home with a will and she seemed just as determined to ride along with me, pushing hard up against me as I thrust.

I wasn't neglecting her breasts while attending to her needs, my hands rubbing them, cherishing them, massaging and teasing.

I feel I should point out that Deirdre wasn't just moving with me. Her legs had come up and wrapped around me, helping her to pull me in when I thrust. Her hands were clutching my shoulders and I was rather glad that she had short nails. It seemed to me that the more I thrust home, the tighter she clung to me.

I was now going hot and hard and I found I had to cover her mouth with my own, not kissing her so much as stifling her cries. I was finally ready to blow and pounded in hard, giving my all. She was responding, clinging hard, then she seemed to stiffen and shudder, my mouth now stifling a full scream. She shuddered her way through her climax while I let loose, feeling her closing tightly over me to help me on my way.

I rolled off her and lay on the bed next to her, both of us breathing hard. She suddenly sat up and glared at me. Before she could say what she wanted to say I got in first.

"I know, I know. You didn't agree to that. And you're probably not going to agree next time, either. We'll take that as said."

Her glare got slightly hotter and she started pulling her boob-tube back into position, which was a pity. Then she stopped, looking slightly surprised.

"Next time? What next time? There's not going to be a next time."

"That's what I said," I said innocently. "You won't agree to next time."

She finished getting dressed, fulminating quietly. She wanted to yell at me but was being deliberately restrained. It was beneath her dignity to acknowledge that I was there.

I pulled up my trousers. It wouldn't do to have her go storming out the room and then have someone catch me in the kid's room with my trousers down. God forbid. I eased open the door and saw the hallway was clear. Deirdre sailed past me, nose in the air.

"I was thinking you on hands and knees with me taking you from behind. But, like you said, there's not going to be a next time. At least, not today."

She started slightly at that. I could practically see her envisioning it in her mind, wondering if I'd find a way to make it happen. I certainly intended to do my best.

Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers