Getting to Know You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn teasingly asked, "Did your cock really get hard from you looking at my tits?" I swallowed deeply, the moisture in my mouth suddenly gone dry. Then she smiled and lifted her head to kiss me on the lips. I felt the urgent pressure of her jittery fingers with her hand slowly drifting farther southward and then alighting on the obscene bulge sprouting in my grey flannel gym shorts. Her lithe fingers gently traced the outline of my quickly engorging tool. The soft, padded tips of each digit strummed along the curved and thickened length of my boner as a concert pianist would lightly brush the keys of his Steinway. The music coming from my mouth was not harmonious. I nearly jumped off the bed and after recovering my ability to speak, answered in the nervous, breathless voice of a prepubescent boy, that if she didn't stop that now, she was going to find-out my reaction.

Her full-throated giggling helped to restore my equilibrium and I laughed in response but her hand didn't move and the taboo images instantly returned to my confused mind. In making some silly off-handed reply to her loaded question, my arm left her back and landed rather sharply on her almost-totally exposed backside with a resounding slap, that I had seriously not intended. Her softly rounded butt was slickened with sweat so my hand made a distinct smacking noise when it landed and left a bright red imprint across the skin of one hefty cheek. Before either of us could manage some sane interaction, she let-out a sudden yet sultry, howl of excitement and said in a sort of stage-whispered little girl voice, "Did you want to spank me for being a naughty girl?"

Then her hand gripped and squeezed my straining cock. She lowered her head to my crotch with that dark curtain of ebon hair falling forward and for just a moment hesitated, but then deliberating on her next action, those fingers played along the entire length of my shaft and breathed a soft whisper of air on the rising lump. Her soft pink lips reached into my hot damp shorts and pulled the dank material back revealing my throbbing, aching rod. She carefully eyed the swollen column and allowed her fingers to circle the engorged shaft from top to bottom then back up again. With a quick glance towards me she gauged my response and receiving no reprimand, she blew me a kiss and returned her eyes to my organ.

Her digits followed the spidery trail of bluish veins as they climbed my erection and she fingered the mushroomed cap from its rubbery tip to the domed head, where one finger toyed with the sinewy trickle of precum that seeped from the hole. Carolyn held my cock and kissed the big head, drawing a thin, wiry thread of silky cum from its slit. Then she dragged her tongue down the length of it and back up again. Leaving behind a shining trail of her saliva that slickened my firm shaft and brought it to an extended point of bursting. As she arrived at the tip again, another drop oozed from the tip, using the flat top of her tongue, she painted the fluid across the wide helmet of my hard cock. Smiling and laughing as she finished, a warm blush covered her cheeks and her hand still stroked my thick tool. Her chocolaty brown eyes were wide with excitement.

I was flummoxed. My erect cock danced in her grip and ached to be released from this boiling stress. She rubbed my cock better than I ever could. All the while, she continued to smile bewitchingly at my confused expression and let her hand slowly glide up and down the slippery seven inches of my pulsating organ. I was lost in her sudden dominance and wondering what was left for me to do. This was not the older sister that I knew from many years before. And it was not a semi-drunken or paid escort that I had seen proposition American athletes many times overseas. I was tempted- dying really- to fully engage but a bit intimidated.

She slithered her sensual body overtop of mine, straddling me with her long legs and gently but consciously sliding her spread pussy- concealed in only the thinnest cotton panties- back and forth on the bulging hard-on I no-longer had control over, like a professional administering an extremely sexual lap dance. "Tell me Tommy, what part of me do you like best? Is it my ass," and I felt her hips wiggle under me and shimmy as she salaciously phrased her brazen request. She allowed my fattened cock to slide into the tight hot crack of her juicy ass and ride between those tight buns. A whitened line formed at the crease of her pink panties. My cock was pushing the cottony fabric into her moist folds and I was delirious from abstaining on her incestuous provocation.

She carried-on with her sensual tease. "Or are you anxious to see this part of me?" Her hips shifted slightly and in an instant, my firm tool was now knocking on the front door. She pulled aside the then, soggy flap of fabric, and permitted my bulging cock to slide the length of her hot valley. Then she bounced her hips ontop of mine and with the fingers of both hands, she pinched and tightened the gusset of her pink undies until it was almost swallowed between the tightly-shaved, curly black pubic hairs of her moistened pussy. If not for the dampened undies that have now been driven inside her wet cunt, I would be penetrating her in a very taboo seduction. She still held my pulsing cock in her grip and touched the slick helmeted tip against the white-hot orifice protected by a gossamer strip of her cum-soaked panties. My cock, now sleek from it's own lubrication and getting harder for her to corral, was jutting into her reddened cavity and looking to secure firm lodging in this fiery tunnel.

She threaded the thin material delicately between the folds of her reddened labia and eased them up and down before my mesmerized orbs. Then she slipped them to and fro as if flossing her sweet cunt, when they'd disappear inside of her it was like exposing her full mound to my view. And each time the thin material reemerged from the hot cavern, the pink cotton was a darker shade of crimson and the folds of her outer lips would glisten with her womanly dew. My cock was seeping it's whitish, syrupy ooze and it traced a slippery, sloppy trail that tickled her gaping clit and coated the outer lips of her pouty pussy.

She was loving this exhibitionistic display and the obvious effects that it held on her captive solo-audience. Time to shift my rapt attention again. With one more laugh and the bounce of her head, sending the jet-black mane flying all around her smiling face, she gripped the hem of her dusty, over-sized shirt and slowly raised it above her now-sweaty ribs and exposing the soft, giggling undersides of her robust bosom. This brought into view the shapely though sightly rounded skin of her abdomen and a small flat belly-button pierced by a colored gem-stone. I marveled at the seemingly taught flesh, even as she sat across my crotch.

Her self-opinion of her sensual form was depressing because for a mid-thirties woman who had cut-down on exercise and having birthed two children, she looked remarkably well put-together and her bodily temptations were a robust nine, on anyone's scale of sexiness. While she tormented me with her leisurely disrobing, my cock hardened and shook with every inch of the seductive, moistened flesh that was revealed to my ogling orbs. Carolyn knew and enjoyed every squirming shudder that she felt from under her nearly-bared hips. She would lean slightly to one side or the other, consciously abrading the sturdy column of twitching hormones straining to be released. I was hypnotized by the agonizingly languid striptease being played-out literally, right before my eyes. And she zeroed-in on my reactions as her cue to drag-out this exquisite torment.

She was also very near the point of no return herself. Her giddy laugh signaled her coming moment of ecstatic pleasure and her voice became shallow and breathy. Her hips were rocking much faster and my cock was pushing closer to entering her tight little twat. Now, she was grinding her pelvis much faster and harder into my desperate crotch and she seemed more anxious to raise her shirt and take this foreplay onto another more deviant and lewd level. The heavy, firm globes finally sprang into my field of view and they were everything that my crude and perverted mind had dreamed of. "I know what got you excited to begin with," and the folded material became smaller as more of her upper torso came into view.

She paused for a mere moment as her hands held her crumpled tee just underneath of her bouncing breasts. The soft undersides of those heavy mammaries looked ripe and inviting, she loved the look she was receiving from my tortured countenance. Her cocoay eyes were bright and shining while her grin creased her face and she was enjoying putting-on her little performance. She shuffled her hands a few times giving me tantalizing glimpses of her generous bust and the darker pink nubs protruding from the rounded tips. Her palms alternately squeezed the firm mounds together creating enticingly deep cleavage then she would cover the front of her tits and just jiggle the bouncing melons.

Then in one swift motion, she lifted both arms taking the shirt with her and further tussling her dark waves, and nonchalantly tossed it to the floor. Her misty dark eyes creased with pleasure as she witnessed my own light-up with the newly revealed prize. If my tongue wasn't hanging down to my knees, I don't know what prevented it, but slobber was certainly drooling down my neck. Now those lovely boobs bounced delightfully before my eyes, looking like overstuffed water balloons with the two engorged, pink nipples staring right at me. They continued to wobble until finally settling on her sweaty chest. Her pouty pink tips were plump and perky, the darker skin surrounding the erect knobs was pimpled with smaller, fine mounds.

I couldn't help myself, my bobbing cock exploded, splattering her pubic area with my soupy cream and splashing us both with the whitish splooge. Carolyn squealed with delight as the startling yet unexpected spray of cum anointed her panties and painted her entire pubic patch with my warm, gooey film. Her lovely face broke wide into an ear-to-ear grin as she experienced the glowing response she was after in this incestuous interlude. She sat her hips down on my belly, rolling my flattened cock beneath her warm, sticky pelvis. She just laughed joyously, rubbing the thick sauce into both of our mid-sections. Then mopping some of the thick jism with her fingers and spreading the rich liquid around her pinkened nipples and painting the ridges of her darker areolae with my sticky fluid. She enjoyed the power of watching my eyes following her every movement and her motions were slow and deliberate. Then she pinched the pert tips of her rubbery nubs and leered back at me.

"I guess we've pretty much determined your favorites," she giggled as she grasped her bountiful breasts in her cum-slickened palms and brought them closer to my face. "You made a mess, now you've got to clean it up." Then she lowered those sweet tits to my gaping mouth and touched the firm tips to my lips. I have sucked and nibbled on a woman's tits before and have even done it after cumming in her pussy, but I have never tasted my own fluid in any manner and this being my sister, I was horribly conflicted. But to see my own juices glistening on the erect nubs and her wet fingers kneading them and presenting them to me, was an option too difficult to refuse. Though I needed a bit more convincing. "C'mon now, grab them and lick them for me. If you want anything more, then you have to show me that you mean it." And she wriggled those heavy tits in my face while smiling sensuously.

"Are you certain that this is what you want?" I haltingly asked even as I was twitching and dying to ravish her and fuck the hell out of that sexy pussy. Carolyn nodded anxiously, beckoning me onward. I reached for the gently swaying boobs and squeezed them, always fantasizing about doing so then measuring in my mind their heft and firmness. This was heaven. My hands couldn't stop their tender fondling of the meaty flesh, like playing with a stress-ball, I continued to weigh and juggle those pliant spheres. One last pang of guilt stabbed at me, "If we do this, there is no going back." And I understood that we were going to do this.

"I know what I'm doing and I understand that its incest." Her dewy, brown eyes couldn't hide the anguish she was feeling but she made it known that she needed to feel like a woman again and this secretive tryst could be kept just between us. "But my Gawd, Tommy, this feels fantastic and I will make it even better. I want you and I need you. Play along with me." Though there was an historic tenseness in the air, she seemed suddenly relaxed and exhaled a huge sigh, delicately offering her bodacious front porch to me for my obvious approval.

"What about the girls?" I questioned.

"They won't be home for hours. What's wrong? Is this so awful? Did you really just want to see my tits and nothing more?" There was a slight giggle and a hint of a smile, as if she would recover her shirt and slip off of my reclining form. Then she grew more serious. She stuttered in a quivering, halting tone and I immediately felt sheepish and hateful. I didn't want this to end and I definitely didn't wish to kill the mood. I struggled for something useful and believable to say.

"Carolyn truly, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything like that and believe me, I genuinely want to fuck you... er, I mean make love... um, I..." My voice trailing to an embarrassed silence.

She laughed again. "Forget it, I know it's a strange, awkward situation but I know what I'm doing and what I want. You're sexy and kind and I know that you can keep a secret, so what do you think? Are you going to suck on my tits? They're all yours, and everything else too, if you want me."

Now it was my turn for a deep breath. My tongue snaked forward and licked the sticky liquid from both nipples, I sucked them into my mouth gently nibbling on the textured surface of the areolas and circled them both until they were clean. Then I kissed them and suckled for a long minute, driving her to the brink of ecstasy. Her body shook, I saw the muscles of her stomach contract and witnessed a visible shiver run through her. She closed her eyes and through back her head, the raven mane flew in all directions. The wailing began in her diaphragm and picked-up speed and volume. Then she shrieked with ecstasy and convulsed in pleasure. Finally, her mouth formed a sensual "O," but nothing further emerged but rapid, throaty gasps. It was her first giant orgasm but I sensed that there could be many more.

And now I knew that I could begin to act on my own. Pressing forward, I took more control. She was allowing me to play and I was ready to show her a good time. I kissed her fully and passionately on the lips inserting my tongue between her supple lips. She met me and added to it. After an intense kiss that nearly took her breath away I began to use my tongue on the rest of her, licking and kissing a trail down the front of her. Then I slid out from under her warm, wet torso and stole down between her thighs. I jerked my shorts from my legs and jettisoned my soggy shirt in the same motion. Then I slipped my thumbs inside the tussled pink panties and yanked her soggy wet briefs down her long legs. There was no argument while she spread her legs and lifted her knees. I settled in between her shaking thighs, fingering her sloppy-wet cunt and kissing the reddened skin around her tight orifice. She was watching my every move as I glanced up at her and tilted my head, as if asking one more time if she was prepared for the aftermath of this incestuous, crude romp.

Having already tasted my own cum on her tits, I felt no real compunction in tonguing her velvety snatch still rich with my sperm. My fingers opened the outer lips and I began an oral massage of her fiery cunt. I probed her delicately and explored her internally like I was using Braille. She writhed and squirmed on the dank mattress, her sweaty body slipping in and out of my grasp. The strangled, eerie noises tumbling out of her mouth were almost frightening in their intensity but so sexual and haunting in their deep emotion. She moaned and swore, instructing and pleading at the same time. I licked the edges of her labia and then climbed to the swollen finger of purplish flesh that was straining to greet my advancing tongue. I licked all around the puffy clitoris and gave it long, slow slurps that sent shivers through her entire frame. She was shaking and tossing, begging me to bring on the ultimate climax.

With two fingers exploring the inner workings of her hot pussy and one in particular, tickling that mystery spot on the roof of her sex-cavern, my mouth enveloped the pouty little nub and she flew into orbit. Her hands gripped the sides of my head holding me steady and pressing my face into her crotch. I felt her solid thighs clench my ears then the rumble began from deep in her uterus. She screamed and swore every oath that she knew. The convulsions began in earnest and the wave overwhelmed her sexy frame. I felt the heat and my face was drenched in her juices. I reached beneath her firm bottom and squeezed each cheek merely to hold-on. She twitched and shimmied for a few more minutes until it became safe for us both to disengage and breathe steadily again.

My cock, which had exploded earlier was now recharged and refilled. I pushed forward on my knees and my alabaster lance was targeted directly for her lusty tunnel. Her kinky little curls, tightly cropped and perched just above her tight cavity, were coated with flakes of both of our discharge and lay limp and tangled. The labia was pouty and sticky with dew. My cock was jutting forward, the bluish veins exposed and the mushroomed head flared and jabbing at the taut little hole. Carolyn grabbed my ass with both hands, her nails digging into me, and urging me on. "Do it Tommy, I can't wait any longer. I want your cock and I'm all yours if you want me." Needing no more encouragement, I thrust my solid seven-inch rod into her clingy pussy. She was wet and I was excited, just enough energy and lubrication. I buried my cock to the hilt. I wanted it to last longer and I wanted it to be good, but it went-off like a firehose. Three or four pumps and the floodgates opened.

I emptied my insides into my sister's starving cunt and we danced horizontally for a few minutes. then we both collapsed from exhaustion and rolled on to our backs, breathing heavily and feeling slightly embarrassed but totally sated. We cuddled our sweaty bodies and after a couple of minutes, we were able to look into each other's eyes and speak a few non-sexual words. It must have taken more out of us than either one understood. When we woke-up, it was well after noon. At first startled, we recovered our senses and then rationalized our emotions and actions. The girls would be home soon and we both needed showers.

We just got into clean clothes and poured some coffee when my nieces came churning through the door ready to play. We shared a cautious look and a knowing smile as the girls changed their outfits. "You know, having taken a bite from the apple, we don't have to stop now," she said.

"Yeah," I replied. "I was just thinking, if you wanted the girls to each have their own room... maybe you could move into my room."

The details need to be smoothed-out but neither of us shot it down. Nothing happened right away, but those six hours each day when the girls were in class did not go to waste. The summer break would be coming soon and afternoon delights were never far from our minds, but it was getting to be time for some new arrangements. We had to think of something.

The End