Getting To Know You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbuchanan
rbuchanan
470 Followers

"I mean are you going to behave yourself, and get down on your knees and open your mouth for me ... and suck it down like a good girl .... whenever I want. Or am I going to have to 'tame you'".

"How dare you ..." she breathed with an air of offended alarm."How dare you , you degraded insufferable ..."

"Shut up!" I hissed, and slowly emptied the bowl of porridge over her forehead. It ran down her face and dripped messily on to the front of her suit.

"Hmm ...", I murmured. "Looks just like a face-full of cum ... Lovely!".

Then with both hands I rubbed the soggy mess into her face and hair. She struggled and spluttered, but I ignored it, and simply stepped back as she stood up and faced me angrily. She was breathing deeply and her breasts heaved before me, and before she could say anything I grabbed at the front of her suit and tore it apart. Buttons flew in all directions.

For a moment I stood in pleasurable surprise as I realised that she was wearing a white Basque underneath the serge suit. "Wow!", I whispered to myself. Then, as I pushed her back against the table, I clawed the remaining porridge down from her face and onto her chest. I massaged it into her breasts, pushing some down the cleavage at the front of the Basque.

Abruptly she spat at me.

"Bitch!" I yelled, and spun her around till she was bending over the table. I unzipped the skirt and dropped it to the floor. Pulling down her pants below her magnificent stockings, I inserted my finger deep into her arse. Even as I was doing this some part of my mind was imagining her standing there dressed in the Basque and stockings, inwardly admiring the view and praising her for her dress-sense and understanding of my fetish.

"Noooo ..." she screamed. as she realised what I was doing.

"Hmm, bit tight", I said casually, and collected up some of the porridge with my other hand. "Needs a bit of lubrication I think ..."

She screamed again as I rammed my now porridge-covered cock into her anus.

"Oh God! Oh God!", she wailed as I started to fuck this tightest of holes. "No, no John, not there ... PLEASE!"

I ignored her for a moment, and then suddenly I pulled out and swung her round, at the same time forcing her down to her knees.

"So ... who's the boss now Mother?"

She looked up at me with angry eyes. But slowly they became docile and resigned, and after a moment she started to open her mouth.

"Wider ..." I whispered, as I aimed my cock at her mouth. " ...oh, and make sure you lick it clean first. It's covered with shitty porridge at the moment".

Slowly and meticulously she licked my cock clean. Then she took me deep into her mouth, moving her head back and forth as her tongue curled around my penis.

"Nice", I whispered. "But not good enough".

I put my hands behind her head and started to fuck her face hard and deep. She spluttered but kept her face and mouth steady as I rammed myself deep into her throat.

"Fucking old Bitch!" I hummed to myself as I fucked her mouth. "Get ready ... breakfast is coming!".

But then at the last moment I pulled out and ejaculated straight into her face, pumping squirts of cum over her nose, hair, and eyes. "Oh God, yes ..." I shouted as I milked the last of the juice from my cock. "Oh my God, YES!".

"Not really so different from porridge, is it?", I muttered as I rubbed the cum into her face.

"Now we know who's boss, don't we mummy?".

She looked up at me, her sorry face splattered with porridge and cum.

"Y ... yes, baby," she spluttered. "You're ... you're the boss now."

She looked up at me, and even through the runny white mess on her face I could see she was smiling.

"Hmm," I mused, as I started to wipe her face clean, "I think we'll have baked beans for breakfast tomorrow!"

rbuchanan
rbuchanan
470 Followers