Getting To the Show

Story Info
Mickey picks up an incorrigible Ashley to see a concert.
2.9k words
4.22
15.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up to Pink Intimations. You may want to read it, but I think this stands on its own, so it may not matter.

***

The first time Mickey and I fucked was in the handicapped stall in men's bathroom, while the washroom attendant and another guy stood by outside. We'd met earlier that day.

He invited me to a concert and told me to wear a pretty cocktail dress, but if it was tight, it needed to be stretchy so he could touch me. I wore some silver heels with black thigh high stockings, a matching thong, and a tight stretchy light purple dress.

He picked me up and he looked so good in his graphite suit, and open crisp white shirt with french cuffs and sexy cufflinks, oxblood cap toes and a matching belt. Some guys know how to wear a suit. He's tall, trim, dark brown hair, with a chiseled jawline and a smile that can go from innocently boyish to wickedly sinful. He turns me on, even his voice.

I spread my legs for him as he held the door for me to get into his car. It pushed my dress up and I left it like that so he could see my panties covering my cunt. He eyed me, hungrily as he slid into the driver's seat.

As we drove to the concert, I unbuckled and turned so I could give him a show. Leaning against the door, I put my left foot into his lap, rubbing him to gauge his response, while pulling my dress down below my breasts and rubbing my pussy through my sheer panties.

My legs were as wide as I could spread them, bunching my dress around my waist. I pulled the gusset to the side to display my wet pussy and asshole so he'd know my shameless submission.

"You are a sexy bitch!" he growled, reaching over and spreading me open, the tip of his index finger on my asshole, his middle and ring finger prodding my sex, partially inside me, and his pinky softly brushing my clit. I squirmed forward, moaning, feeling his dick harden against my foot, as his fingers pressed deeper inside me. He turned his hand and slowly forced two fingers all the way inside my wet pussy, simultaneously pressing his thumb, hard, almost inside my slickened butthole, wet with my arousal, displaced by his thrusting fingers.

"Mmmmm, I love your fingers inside me. Can you tell how much you turn me on?" I purred, lifting my breasts and arching my back as I sought deeper penetration. His fingers disappeared, to my dismay.

"Open your mouth, I wanna feel your slutty tongue," he added gruffly as I felt my mouth invaded and enjoyed the scent and taste of my pussy. "Yeah, keep playing with your kitty. We are going to have so much fun tonight, you have no idea what I've got planned."

I felt the car stop and opened my eyes to see we were in one of several lines waiting to pay for parking, and Mickey was fishing out his wallet, then he freed his erect dick. "Suck it, baby, and don't look up... unless ya wanna show the attendant what we're really doing."

I had to change positions, kicking off my remaining shoe, kneeling in my seat, dress around my waist, crawling over so I could take his swollen cock in my mouth. I glanced at him as I submitted, then up, at the tinted window in the SUV next to us. I craved the feeling of his engorged dick, slipping past my lips, feeling his veiny shaft with my tongue as he filled my mouth, and began penetrating my throat.

I relished the idea of the people alongside us watching me, as I took him deeply, sliding up and off in hope of them seeing me worship his manhood. Two lanes turned into the parking lot, and we were on the outside lane, but traffic was creeping by the other side and I continued to rub my pussy, expecting someone to see.

I tingled when the car stopped, his window went down, and I heard him ask if the attendant could break a $50. I glanced up to see a guy in his twenties trying to count back change as he locked eyes with me.

I licked around Mickey's head, poking the tip of my tongue into his hole, then took him deeper than I'd done all evening, causing me to gag, knowing I had a spectator.

The car began to move slowly, "Dirty, dirty, dirty girl. Sucking my dick and taunting that poor guy. That was hot, did you like him watching you?" Mick added lifting his hips and groaning.

"Yes! I like you fucking my face, and an audience, is even more exciting. I gave him my most salacious look, as I went down on your wonderful wet dick. Eye to eye contact. Do you mind other guys seeing your dick as I service it?" I asked before filling my face again.

"Ya know, I don't mind at all... makes me feel powerful." Mickey added in an amused tone.

We parked. Two cars were on either side of us and the people were getting out. "That's right, baby, just concentrate on what's important." he said as he grabbed my bunched up dress and pulled, forcing his cock deeper in my throat and lifting my ass up higher in the window.

Once I got off his dick, I whined in a feigned little girl voice, "Did you just show my private parts to the people in the next car? Does it make you feel big? Showing stangers where you finger me, lick me and fuck me with this big hard dick? I've entrusted myself to you, intimately, privately, and you just show it off, humiliating me and dehumanizing me." Then assertively "'Cause that, makes my pussy drip, like you claim me, my holes, as your own, and I don't have a voice in the matter."

"Jesus, Ash! Your fuckin' mouth feels so good on my dick, but what you say makes me want to take you right here." Mickey shot back hotly.

"Oh baby, what's stopping you?" I taunted as I tried to rise to a kneeling position in my seat, legs spread, fingers buried, while spit and some precum spilled over my lips onto my bare breasts.

Mick adjusted in his seat, turning to face me as much as possible as he thoughtfully stroked his cock. "You are a fuckin' angel, Ash. You're so horny and hot. Ya like the attention, doncha? A little exhibitionist tart. I can't figure out if this bravado is you with me, or just how you are. We'll see tonight, maybe..."

"I want you, to see me. I want you to know that you can take me anywhere. The way you look at me makes me excited. I wanna feel your hands all over me. I wanna hold your big dick and your swelling balls. I wanna feel it fill my mouth, stuff my pussy, and fuck me in the ass. Mmmph you're making me crazy with desire." Ashley stated, squeezing her breasts together with her upper arms. "I love taking your cock, any way you want and if somebody sees, well..." in a wistful voice, "I like that. I'd debase myself, so others could see how much pleasure you give me."

Mickey glanced down and caught the clear fluid seeping out of his throbbing erection on the tip of two fingertips, then slid them onto my soft tongue, past my wet lips. I closed my eyes and sucked, opening heavy lids, as he withdrew, before I felt him gently touch my slickened labia, then deliberately penetrate me, gathering my nectar, before feeding his fingers to me again. His fingers slipped out, then his hands were on both sides of my face pulling mer to him.

I could feel the heat of his breath then his open mouth pressing against mine. His tongue searching for traces of our melange along my tongue.

Relishing the slippery feeling of his tongue against mine, I moaned softly, until Mickey's teeth tugged gently on my lower lip, opening my eyes to find his hungry gaze locked with mine.

He pulled me closer, "You are so sexy." Then he sat back and struggled to get his rigid pole back in his fly. "Put on your shoes, beautiful, this should be a good show."

Mickey was out of the car and coming around before I had pulled my dress up. When he opened the door, I extended a leg, wide, tilting my pelvis, eyeing Mickey with invitation.

Glancing back at the people passing to the concert, Mickey leaned on the roof with his left arm, reaching down with his right hand to impulsively finger my bare, gaping vagina. He loved watching his fingers disappear inside me. I gasped, signalling how much I enjoyed the contact and manipulation against my g-spot.

His fingers gleamed with my fluid as he slid them into my mouth, hooking up, pulling me forward and out of the car. When my feet hit the ground, I had to concentrate on keeping his fingers in my mouth, thrilling at the exposure of my nakedness below the bunched up dress and the salacity of sucking my fuck juice from Mickey's fingers. I held his gaze, but knew others were walking nearby, listening to the foot falls and the indiscernible conversations.

"Oh god! I'm standing in a well lit garage with my dress up around my waist, as people go by. I am being so slutty, and I just want to be fucked." I realized, while Mickey pulled his fingers from my mouth with a smug look and held my cheek as he pushed me against the car and kissed me, hard. His other hand, slid down and tugged the hem of my dress down, then pulling me away from the car, and adjusting the back as well.

"I need your big cock inside me. I need to cum." I panted in a desperate whisper.

Mickey, cocked an eyebrow and an amused grin crept across his face as he adjusted his still mostly hard dick inside of his pants with the fly still open.

Leaning in, "I could suck your cock right here. Kneel down and take it in my mouth. You could skull fuck me. Grab my hair and force your big dick all the way down my throat. Cum all over my face and I'd love it." I encouraged earnestly.

Mick shook his head, chuckling, "Naw, it's too dirty here. The wrong type of dirty, Ash, I'll figure something. C'mon." grabbing my hand.

We headed down a hallway with probably about a dozen people ending at and elevator and a doorway. The main entrance was two flights up and most of the group made it into the first elevator. Mickey pulled me into the stairwell.

Not waiting for the door to close he pushed me up against the wall. I hiked up my dress, pulling him towards me as I fished around for his fly to free his dick. A hard kiss, with both hands squeezing my ass then sliding up my body, holding my face while thrusting his dick through the fabric of his pants against my exposed abdomen. He kissed my ears, neck and collarbone then held me by the throat as he fingered my neglected cunt.

I put one leg up on the third stair as he roughly kissed down my body, licking and kissing over my exposed abdomen. One hand held my left leg open, while the other squeezed my ass pulling it open, then he found my aroused cunt with his mouth. I pulled my top down and squeezed my tits, and glanced out the little square window on the door separating us from the growing small group of people waiting for the elevator. His lips and tongue spread me apart and felt so good. I pushed my pelvis out, with only my bare shoulder blades pressed against the concrete. The rough impulsiveness made my heart beat faster.

Despite his intensity, Mickey was hitting the mark, metaphorically, crossing all the t's and dotting all the i's. I pulled him into me, enjoying his long warm tongue worm its way inside my wet fuck hole, dance across my perineum, and finally press weakly against my asshole. He loved tonguing my asshole in the bedroom, while he deftly stimulated my g-spot with his fingers or my clit with the wand, but what turned him on more was hearing me tell him how much I liked it, "Oh uhhhh tongue fuck my poop shoot right here. In this stairwell. So fucking dirty and sooo fucking good!"

He was impossibly under me, craning his neck and contorting his body to taste my asshole, then sliding back sucking my swollen labia into his mouth. I held onto my dress, completely around my waist, exposing my breasts from the compulsion that I wanted to be seen. A look through the little window, someone coming through the door, or down the stairs, anything, just to witness this handsome man, in his tailored suit, with his crisp white shirt, desperately eating my ass and pussy.

Mickey had somehow worked underneath me, so I was riding his shoulder, with his face pressed into the cleft of my ass and his tongue working around and in my butthole while, his thumb searched for my cervix and his hand applied pressure to my clit and pussy lips. It was wickedly inappropriate and I craved to be seen, exposed in lascivious rapture, as my guy sent me careening to pornographic bliss.

"Just keep your, uhhh, talented tongue, oowh, filling my butt hole you depraved miscreant. Oh.. I love your handsome face pressed into my ass tasting my holes and making me cum!" I groaned loudly hoping to attract attention from the other side of the door.

Mickey laughed disentangling himself from me and pushing me around so my face and chest was pressed against the concrete.

"Spread your cheeks apart. Arch your back. You are one hot fucking slut!" he panted, loudly, "Fuck an A, you've got such a sexy little asshole!"

I could see he'd freed his cock and balls from his fly, before he dropped down, redoubling his lingual assault on my asshole, and roughly stuffed his thumb up my cunt. He was as deep as I'd ever enjoyed him and his ferocity was nearly lifting me off the floor. It was urgent and nasty and so thrilling to be unconcealed, in such a forbidden and private activity.

"Are you jacking that big cock, while you tongue fuck my slutty holes?" I growled knowing he was and willing the door to be opened, so somebody would see, so somebody would know our carnal enterprise.

"You should fuck me with it! Pound me into the wall with your big swollen cock. Punish my little pussy with your purple bulbus head and thick veiny shaft. Just abuse me so I can feel you deep inside." I coaxed, wanting to feel filled and sate my shameless lust.

Mickey pulled back with a low growl, and I felt him step close behind me. He pushed his plum sized glans into me and pulled back out, causing me to whimper before we heard the mechanical clicking of the door knob and two young women tumbled through the door.

Mickey glanced at them fiercely, spitting into his hand and spreading saliva along his thick veiny shaft before turning his attention to me, again.

The girls had been stopped dead in their tracks by what they saw but their mouths had done nothing but speed up, spewing all sorts of surprised profanities, but agreeing, "That's a big cock." as Mickey impaled me savagely.

I'd made eye contact with both girls and held it with the second, as Mickey railed me causing my eyes to close with the onslaught that followed. Knowing I was being watched as I was being mercilessly fucked, made everything seem more real and the universe collapsed beginning with my stomach and my knees. As I regained my senses, I found myself face down ass up on the cold floor as Mickey continued to pound me standing over me, pushing his dick down into my sodden cunt.

The girls were still watching, All I could see were their shoes and most of their legs. Mickey told me they were holding the door open as others peered around the door. One of the girls spoke, "Wow! that was..."

"Jesus! Better than.. Well, just raw... fucking!" the other girl added with appreciation.

Mickey pulled out and turned toward the girls his cock throbbing menacingly. He reached down and began stroking it. The girls' eyes grew, but they ran past us, up the stairs, with the first one saying, "That was fucking hot! Nice job guys."

We both laughed and Mickey pulled me up off the floor. "This night is going even better than I planned," he added slapping his somewhat deflated dick against my hip and tucking it back into his pants, then zipping up. "You look absolutely fucking fabulous, in a slutty just came all over my dick in a stairwell with and audience kind of way. C'mon the show should be great, maybe not as good as the opening act, but hey, that checked a bunch of boxes off my bucket list. Uh, I'm having a hard time deciding if I should have you cover up, or if I should just drag you like this, maybe throw you over my shoulder, I don't know." he said laughing, with lust in his eyes that was palpable.

I fixed my dress, feeling my lust match his, and hoped the rest of the evening would live up to the beginning.