GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 03

Story Info
Maggie stalks Andrew, hoping to wear the married man down.
27.9k words
4.65
62.3k
62

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,878 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

*************

For a few days, Andrew was in a bit of a panic, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Waiting for Maggie to make some move in an attempt to blow up his life and get revenge on him for rejecting her. He lived in fear, waiting for a knock at the door, or a ping on his phone, or a surprise appearance in public somewhere. But when no move from her came, he could breathe a little easier. All he was left with was the guilt.

He had let things go WAY too far. He knew that now. He had ignored that voice in the back of his head telling him this was wrong. The nagging feeling that Maggie might not be on the up and up, that she wanted something beyond just pictures. And as it turned out, that first encounter was the most telling. Where she flirted with him at his wife's office. That was the true her. That was what she wanted, and every move she made since then was working towards that goal.

The sneaking around, the bikini photos, it was all on the edge of wrong, but it wasn't going over. Not till that last shoot. Where she got topless in front of him. Where she made her move. Where she kissed him, and uh... where he kissed her back. Where they touched each other. Where they got this close to... no. NO! Andrew couldn't even let himself think about that. The guilt was too much to take.

He couldn't believe he had let things go so far. He was a married man, and he had kissed another woman! He had touched another woman, however briefly. He had snuck around with another woman, taking pictures of her juicy body. He had dug himself into a deep hole, and unfortunately for him, Maggie had all the dirt on him.

In retrospect, it all looked really bad, but he had the best intentions, honest. He just thought he was helping someone in need. He tried to see the best in her, and not judge her just because she was smoking hot and had massive fake boobs. But his initial instincts and doubts had been proven true. Her intention was seduction, and things between them had gone so far that he didn't just immediately reject her. He couldn't deny his physical attraction to her, and she had tapped into that, making him think with his dick, using her incredible body as a weapon to tap into his basest instincts, barraging him to the point where he was beyond rational thought. And if his mind hadn't returned to him when it did, he might have gone a lot farther. He might have cheated.

This thought really stung. He had never even thought about cheating on Kathleen. Not once. She was a great wife, pretty and smart, who gave him everything he could ask for. Everything he thought he needed. But, the fact that what Maggie had done worked as much as it did, meant that there was some small, base part of him that had urges beyond what Kathleen could provide. Immature, lustful urges, the type of dangerous thought that good, decent people normally tramp down. The type of thing people keep in its proper place, caged up with all the other base animal instincts, far away from rational thought.

It was as if that... thing... that thing inside him, it was as if it was guiding his actions. Clouding his judgment. Trying to lead him towards infidelity. He knew better. His rational mind knew what she wanted. But that thing inside him exerted its influence long enough for him to almost fall into the depths of sin. Almost, but not quite. His rational judgment won out in the end, putting a stop to everything, keeping that thing inside him at bay, forcing it back down deep where it would hopefully never be seen again. It couldn't be trusted. With that thing gone, he was left to deal with the repercussions of its actions. The shame... the guilt.

That was the worst part. His guilt about what he had done ate away at him. As did the dread at his wife discovering what he had done. Part of him wanted to just fess up, to admit what he had done, to both clear his conscience and erase any threat Maggie held over him. But he knew that he just couldn't. Kathleen... for a woman as smart and pretty as she was, she had a lot of deep seeded insecurities. If he explained what he had done with another woman, especially it being a woman like Maggie, she would be crushed. Even though he hadn't let things go beyond the point of no return, she would never trust him again. She would be wracked with insecurity, and she could never go on as normal again. Despite what he had claimed to Maggie, if the truth came out, their marriage as they knew it would be done, and it would never recover.

Andrew knew in his heart where his true feelings lied, which was why he had decided that he could never tell Kathleen what he had done. Not to protect himself, but to protect her. She would never understand, and it would drive her insane. Andrew just had to recommit, to vow never to let anything like this ever happen again. He would have to live with the guilt. This daily regret and shame... that is the penalty he would have to deal with as penance for his actions. He had messed up, and he couldn't afford for it to happen again.

The first thing he had to do was cut ties with Maggie. But before he could do that, he had to do one last thing for her. He had to send her the last set of photos. The topless ones. Not that he necessarily wanted to, but he didn't want to give her any reason to contact him again. He didn't want anything hanging over his head. If he sent her these photos, she would have no reason to ever reach out to him again. He had made his intentions clear already, and he could only hope she received the message.

So, Andrew sent the photos. He cleaned up all of them, sorting through them and removing any bad ones, giving her the full photoset she had asked for. That was the transaction they agreed on. And, as much as it pained him to admit, this last one was their best yet and that was mainly since she had gone topless for most of it. Getting those big, round boobs out and seeing them in the flesh really made the photos pop in a way they never had before. But even before she had discarded her top, these photos were well on their way to being the best they had done together. She looked incredible in the bikini she had on, and she looked even better out of it. Well... at least half out. He couldn't imagine how good the pictures would be if she was completely naked, damn they would probably be amazing... no. Stop! He had to stop these kinds of thoughts as he went through these photos, touching them up.

Maggie looked so fucking good in these pictures. Her big, round fake tits looked sensational, and every photo of them was absolutely mouth-watering. The sight of those huge tanned boobs, naked, the nipples exposed... it only reminded him that he had seen them in the flesh. He had been within inches of these perfect fake boobs. He had... he had even touched them, ever so slightly, sliding his fingers along their softness. This was done by Maggie's urging, of course, as she grabbed his hands and made him feel her. And while he never fully gave in and gave those big, perfect boobs the firm squeeze they deserved, the sensation of that perfect, smooth, indescribable softness against his fingertips was incredible.

He could never forget the softness.

With mixed feelings and a hard cock, Andrew put the photoset together and send it away to Maggie, with one last warning, reminding her that their professional relationship was now over and there was no need for her to contact him again. Once this was done, he began covering his tracks. He deleted the paper trail on his computer, deleting emails, his history, etc. He deleted every photo he had on his computer and off the flash card from his camera. And finally, he deleted her number from his phone and all the texts they had sent back and forth. The dangerous thing was that she still had his number and contact info, but he did all he could on his end to erase his connection to Maggie.

The only thing left to see now was whether Maggie would make a move, or if she would obey his pleas to stay away.

*****************

Maggie wasn't used to getting rejected. In fact, she couldn't really remember a time she had failed to get the man she was targeting. When she made a move on a man, it ALWAYS ended with her pussy stuffed with hard cock. She was that appealing, even before she got her fake tits. Granted, most of the time these pursuits were one night events, a hunky guy across the bar, things like that. Not nearly as drawn out as her pursuit of Andrew. She really put herself out there and put in the work to land Andrew in a way she never had before, and that only made it sting worse when he rejected her.

God! It was so infuriating. She was SO close! They were snogging like mad, tongues in each other's mouths. She was topless. His hands were on her body, and her hands were on his bulging, clothing-covered cock. They were alone on a beautiful beach, with no chance of being interrupted. You couldn't ask for a more perfect moment. It was everything she fantasized about. It was all the opportunity she needed. They were moments of way from consummating their feelings for each other, moments away from having hot sweaty sex right there on the beach.

Then he pushed her away.

His conscience had finally reared its head. That whole being married thing suddenly mattered right at that moment when it hadn't mere moments prior. His marriage didn't matter when he was gawking at her boobs. His vows didn't matter when her tongue was in his mouth. The fact that he had a wife didn't seem to bother him when his clothed cock was throbbing in her hands.

But he had made up his mind, and that wasn't gonna change.

He was mad. Mad at Maggie, mad at himself, and the feelings she had inspired in him. It wasn't her fault he was hot for her. It wasn't her fault he couldn't stop drooling over her big tits. If his eyes hadn't been grazing, he wouldn't have seen her in the first place. If he wasn't, on some level, looking to step out on his wife and be with another woman instead, he wouldn't have gone along with this whole thing. He wouldn't be sneaking around behind his wife's back and taking bikini pictures of another woman, a woman he knows he's attracted to. A woman he knows is attracted to him. Despite how this whole thing turned out, she found some solace that she had been proven right.

He wanted her... Andrew was attracted to her... Andrew wanted to fuck her.

That being said, his ultimate rejection of her hurt in a way she couldn't describe. Despite her naked lust for Andrew, she couldn't deny that she had developed actual feelings for him. Sure, they seemed like an odd match on paper. He was this handsome, articulate, artistic man, an old soul. And she was this trashy British party slut with huge fake boobs. But there was something between them, a tension that they both felt, a raw physical attraction that couldn't be denied. Their bodies were calling out to each other, desperate to have hot sex. The only thing getting in the way of that was his good moral center and that pesky ring on his finger. And ironically, those two qualities might be what she found most appealing in him. He was a good man, a kind man, a generous man, a far cry from the types of guy she normally encountered. And that ring on his finger only made him a challenge. A prize to be conquered.

A prize that, unfortunately, seemed unconquerable.

Somehow, someway, he had found the will to resist, despite Maggie's obvious and overwhelming appeal. In the moment, he had gotten mad and lashed out at her, and Maggie's admittedly clumsy attempts at blackmail only infuriated him further. She feared she had pushed him away forever, and the thought that she may have blown it when she had gotten so close ate her up inside. Watching him walk away from her, possibly forever, was enough to make her burst into tears. And it did, just a little bit, but not too bad.

For a bit, she just stood there, angry and upset. Alone. But it didn't last long. She was a tough cookie, and she wasn't just gonna accept failure lying down. She wasn't done with Andrew. Not yet.

Luckily, she and Andrew had met up at the beach, as opposed to riding together as they had before, so she wasn't left behind and stranded on her own. Although, in retrospect part of her wished they had ridden together. Andrew was upset with her, sure, but the moral code that made him reject her would also never allow him to leave behind a woman alone, far from home, in very little clothing. That would allow them one last moment together, in close proximity. And at that point, with nothing left to hide, Maggie would have made her real move. She would have thrown herself at him, and once that happened, he would NOT have rejected her. Not again. By the time they reached her place, she would have already swallowed his semen. But it wasn't meant to be. Not at that point, anyway. She regathered herself, made her way back to her apartment, and tried to figure out how to get Andrew's cock buried deep up her tight snatch.

Fortunately, she had a few ideas.

*************

Things were quiet on the Maggie front for a little bit, to Andrew's relief, but part of him was waiting for her to make a move.

Then she did.

He had just gotten to the point where he could stop looking at his phone every three seconds, fearing a text from her, or glance at the entrance of the shop every time the door chimed, afraid that Maggie was making a surprise appearance. But no, she wasn't that aggressive. Not yet anyway. No, she started small.

He was in his office at work, handling some of the day-to-day business, when his phone chirped on his desk. He had just reached the point where he wasn't afraid of every notification his phone made, so he picked it up without hesitation. But when he saw it was a text from Maggie, that dread returned in full force. His first thought was just to delete the text without even looking at it. That would be the smart move, for sure, but... he couldn't stop himself from taking a peek. He needed some better closure on this whole thing, so he wanted to see what she had to say. He opened the text and read the words she had sent him.

'I suppose I should apologize for not being upfront with you...' she stated. This was only the first of a series of texts that pinged his phone every thirty seconds or so.

'But I think part of you knew what I wanted from the start...' she added. Andrew didn't want to think too deeply about this, not wanting to find any truth to her assertion.

'Truth is, I'm exactly what everyone thinks I am,' she began. 'A cheap fucking slag with huge, perfect fake tits.' Andrew was struck by how honest she was being, how she could disparage herself like that. So in a small way, he felt bad for her.

But that didn't last long.

'I should have just gone up to you that first time and offered to fuck you. Right then and there.' She stated bluntly. 'You and me coulda just snuck off and fucked in my car and your wife would have never known. Hot, passionate, WILD fucking sex, right then and there. It would have been amazing!'

Andrew was taken aback by this blunt statement. But she wasn't done yet.

'We could have just gotten it all out of our systems right at the start, instead of dancing around the fact that we were so hot for each other,' she added. Andrew wanted to respond, to ask her to stop, but he realized it was a bad idea to engage with her, so he remained silent.

'You had to know we were dancing around it from the start. That our bodies were yelling at us to just cut the bullshit and jump into bed together. Every moment we spent together was just tinged with sex. You can't deny it!' she stated.

In retrospect, there was an unspoken attraction between he and her. What he had written off as her being kind and friendly could now be viewed as her flirting with him. And, even on his part, there was some physical attraction there. He enjoyed the initial teasing glimpses at her body on a raw animal level, and as time went on and as those teasing glimpses progressed into her full out exposing her body to him, his lizard brain savored it, even as his conscious mind rebelled.

'You can try to keep convincing yourself that you don't want this. You can go on with your perfect married life with your perfect, successful wife and act like you're above what I can offer,' she said, pausing between texts. 'But when you realize you're one of those guys who loves huge boobs, I'll be waiting...'

Andrew just sat there as her string of texts came to end. It was true that she had tapped into something inside him that he didn't know was there. There was an animal inside him that needed to be fed, and she made that animal's mouth water. But he could overcome such base urges. It was a moment of weakness, and he could be better than that. If he wasn't, then he wasn't the person he thought he was.

Andrew didn't reply. He let it be and hoped that this was her final plea, her final olive branch. He simply put his phone back on the desk and wished that this would be the end of it. And for a few hours, he actually began to think he was finally past this whole business with Maggie.

Then she sent him a picture of her in her underwear.

'I just want to remind you what you're missing out on...' she stated. It was a selfie of her standing in front of a mirror, one hand posed on her hip, the other holding up her phone. Andrew's eyes couldn't help but gaze at the image hungrily. She looked incredible, her luscious body clad only in a sexy lacy bra and thong, the orange lace really popping against her golden tanned skin. Andrew could see a clear hint of her nipples through the lace, and down below the tiny little thong barely covered her, preventing him from seeing one of the few parts of her body she hadn't exposed to him yet. The sight of those star tattoos near the hem of her thong stirred memories of seeing them in closer proximity. Even like this, in a simple selfie, her modeling experience shown through, her lithe body posing hotly, highlighting her sexy form. God, he could have had all of that...

No! Calm down. Andrew had to cool his jets and not let himself get pulled back into her web. If he did that, a girl like her would suck him dry. Suck him hard and deep... uh... no! Stop it! Shaking his head, he simply deleted the sexy picture and tried to forget about it, despite how difficult that might be.

But he couldn't forget, and she wouldn't let him.

Every time he had just about forgotten about her, his phone would ping with a new picture. All of them revealing. All of them very sexy. Pictures of her in her underwear, or a bikini, or nothing at all. In the nude photos, she always teasingly covered up her naughty bits, saying, 'I'm not letting you see the goods unless you beg...'

Which meant she would have one hand over her pussy, or her arm over her big boobs, the soft flesh pressing out against her lithe limb. She clearly enjoyed showcasing all this bare skin to the married man, and made an effort to do it often.

She would caption each of these photos with little bits of teasing. Like a picture of her in public, pulling up her tight top to expose her tanned, bra-clad tits, nipples stiff beneath the dark lace, accompanied by the caption, 'Thinking of you.'

There was a picture of her in her apartment, with her taking a close-up picture of her thong-clad ass, and a good view of that tattoo on the side of her rear, covered in flowers and thorns, as if reminding him of how dangerous she was, despite how good she looked. Along with this picture, she sent a message.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,878 Followers
123456...8