GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all three of them getting into it, and all three feeling the bubbling tension in the room, they all knew how this would end. They knew exactly where this was going. A hot, sweaty, nasty threesome! And that's exactly what happened.

Dr. Heller came here ready to breathe fire and tear Andrew down for leaving his wife, but in the end, she joined him. She joined him and Maggie in bed for a fierce threesome, with both women going to town on that thick, meaty cock of his. Dr. Heller realized what she'd been missing out on for years as she got her brains fucked out. She had dipped her toe into the waters of sin, and it didn't take long for her to dive in head-first. She did so many things she never thought she would, like eating Maggie's pussy while getting fucked from behind. And sucking and squeezing Maggie's big tits. Even rimming her asshole. JoAnn was taken to new heights of lust and pleasure, and by the end, while riding Andrew's big fat cock, she was moaning and screaming like a complete fucking whore.

For Andrew, this was a new depth of lust. Taking his wife's most trusted friend, her mentor, this older professional woman, and fucking her brains out and turning her into a slut... it was incredible. In the divorce, Kathleen's mentor took her husband's side. Andrew humiliated his wife and cheated on her with her large breasted patient, and all her mentor could do in response was to shove her big fake tits in his face, ride his cock like a total whore, and get so lost in the heat of the moment that she screamed out such gems as, "I fuck that cock better than flat-chested Kathleen... don't I? DON'T I!?"

So yeah, Dr. Heller was on his side now, and by the time he had filled her up with cum and they began coming down from their high, JoAnn was already making time for more shoots. Not long after, Dr. Heller left her job for good, opting to move to Florida, and start this new adventure as a mature, large breasted model. Her and Kathleen had been wronged in the past, but Dr. Heller had been proactive to make sure she would never end up like that again. She wisely switched sides, leaving her friend behind, opting for a life of sinful delights. She was the first of the busty models both Maggie and Andrew fucked, but she was far from the last.

This was Andrew's life now. He had found his true calling, something that fulfilled him and gave him pleasure in ways he couldn't imagine. Some eggs had to be broken in the process, but it had worked out for the best. He had found true fulfillment. He had found a woman who could push him to both new heights and new depths, and he wouldn't have it any other way. Maggie was the woman for him, and he couldn't get enough of her.

The beast was in charge, and as long as he had his queen by his side, he would never look back.

***************

Kathleen looked down the line of people awaiting her care. Although she was unhappy to see so many people in need of medical attention, her heart was warmed that she was one of the people that could help them out.

After what had happened back home, after she discovered her husband cheating on her with that fucking brainless slut, she decided this was finally the kick in the pants she needed. Her life had been blown up by her husband cheating on her and breaking her heart, and she decided that enough was enough. She thought she had a good life, having a lucrative job and making tons of money. Even though the work was spiritually unfulfilling, she sacrificed that kind of ambition because she was so happy at home. Her personal life was so good it made her unfulfilling work life worth it.

But Kathleen had been so lost in her work troubles that she left herself vulnerable at home. She thought that the trust they had built would keep the foundations stable. She gave him time and space he needed to explore his interests as she worked every day.

What a fool she'd been.

Turns out, that trust had been misplaced. Instead of pursuing his hobbies, he'd been fucking that whore, Maggie Hewitt. Kathleen put way too much faith in him and didn't put in the work to make sure he was still happy. And clearly, he wasn't, as again, he'd cheated on her with that trashy, disgusting slut. As angry as she was at Andrew, she was just as mad at herself. And, of course, she was furious at that fucking cunt-whore Maggie.

Now that Andrew was gone from her, going to work no longer seemed worth it. She hated the job, she resented the shallow patients, and she found the whole thing so utterly superficial. Plus, after having her husband leave her for one of her patients, she didn't need that reminder slapping her in the face every day.

So... she left.

Kathleen left her prestigious practice, seeking spiritual solace. She had no husband to go back to, and no home, really. Andrew had held onto the place for him and that fucking whore, but it was honestly good riddance. That beautiful home had been poisoned by his infidelity. She had no desire to go back. She was looking forward. Packing all her stuff away, which had been shipped to her office by her ex-husband and that trash-whore. Going back to pick it up post quitting was kinda awkward, and part of her wondered if she should even bother. After buying a storage unit to pack away all her stuff, she was ready to move on, only needing a couple bags for what she had planned.

Finally, after so long, she was going to live out her dream. To find fulfillment in her work and a fresh start for her life. So, she signed up to join 'Doctor's Without Borders', and soon enough, she was flying across the ocean, ready to do some real good.

And she did.

For about a year now, she volunteered in impoverished areas, helping those displaced by war or natural disaster, or stricken with disease. People who didn't have access to the care they needed. The organization did what they could, but funds were limited, and so many people needed care. They were doing good work, even though it was little more than a drop in the bucket.

But Kathleen loved it.

Finally, she was truly helping people. Not inflating the tits of aging housewives or total sluts. She was helping the sick and needy. She was doing her part to help people. Seeing the smiles on children's faces as she helped them out made it all worth it. It was work that was truly spiritually fulfilling.

It was also exhausting. She was often working in terrible conditions, a far cry from the modern hospitals she was used to, with bugs and oppressive heat and violent storms. At other times, she dealing with the fallout of violence of the human kind, dealing with victims of the needless battles going on everywhere these days. Sometimes, her crew was flirting with danger from regional factions, but mostly her crew were allowed to do their work.

Kathleen had a good crew of coworkers, doctors from all over the world, all with the same drive to help. She had made some lifelong friends already, and being in the conditions they were in bonded them together. Even if some of them didn't always get along, they were still a team, and they always had each other's back.

Currently, she was giving out malaria vaccines for the locals. People were lined up, and Kathleen and her coworkers were treating them all, injecting them, doing their best to halt the spread of this terrible disease. When they finished up their work for the day, her crew jumped into some vans and headed back to basecamp at the edge of the city. This jungle-like area was a far cry from the city life she was used to, but she loved it. She had never been so fulfilled.

Reaching their base camp, which was housed in an old, repurposed two-story city office, their van pulled up next to a sleek looking black car. It was unusual to see a car like that in a place like this, but Kathleen didn't pay it much mind. When she entered the building, she was greeted by some of her friends. She was about to make her way upstairs to her small quarters when one of them called out to her.

"Hey Kathleen!" the guy at the desk called out. "You got a guest. Someone's waiting for you out on the porch."

"What?" Kathleen asked, confused. "Who is it?"

The guy at the desk shrugged his shoulders. Curious, Kathleen walked towards the porch, which was like a covered, uh, well, porch, where the people who used to work in this building would eat their meals at. Now, it was mostly used as a place where Kathleen and her crew would hang out after a long day and wind down. Stepping by a fridge, she pulled a bottle of local beer from it. Her hands cradling the already frosty glass, she opened the bottle and took a refreshing sip as she stepped onto the porch.

At the far end, sitting at a table against one of the walls, was a woman, lost in her phone. Kathleen looked around and noticed a few tall, big and strong looking dudes, eyeing her in silence. It was like they were bodyguards for the seated woman, which made her more intrigued to find out who she was.

"Can I help you?" Kathleen called out, announcing her presence. The woman looked up from her phone and glanced towards her.

"Oh... hi!" she called out with a smile. Kathleen appraised her. She was a tall, slim Asian woman, with long, dark black hair, which had a slight curl. She was dressed well, in a pair of slim, gray dress pants, hugging her long, firm legs, which were capped off with expensive looking shoes. Up top, she was dressed in a slim, short-sleeved, silky white top, which hugged her very, VERY large bust.

Kathleen's eyes narrowed. She had a deft enough eye to recognize her own work, and those tits were her handiwork, no doubt. Glancing up at the woman's face, she searched her memories, trying to recognize her. The woman paused to let the doctor figure out her identity.

"You're... Tracy?" Kathleen asked.

"You remember," Tracy replied warmly, walking towards her, holding out her hand. Memories came flooding back to Kathleen. Tracy had come into her office a while back to get her breasts enhanced, obviously. She had come in talking about how her boss had inspired her, and showed her all this logical evidence about why it made sense to get these obscene implants. Kathleen had done the job, gave her the large implants she requested, and everything went smoothly from there. It wasn't long after that that she left her practice behind and started her journey which led her here.

Kathleen reached out and shook Tracy's hand, kind of confused.

"Ummm... what brings you here?" Kathleen asked. "I can't imagine you were just passing by."

"Well, uh, take a seat, Doctor," Tracy invited. Tracy led them back over to her table. Kathleen couldn't help but notice the way her fashionable pants clung to her round, firm ass. Kathleen bristled in mild disapproval. You really didn't see women dressed like this in these parts. It was a vestige of modern life that didn't really apply here. Most of Kathleen's friends opted to dress for comfort and forsake any real attempts of style. Shaking these thoughts away, Kathleen joined the younger Asian woman at her table.

"First of all, I just want to thank you," Tracy stated with a bright smile. "These tits..." she began, glancing down at her jutting rack, straining against the silky blouse, jiggling slightly as she spoke. "They've changed my life! I can't even begin to tell you how much!" she said, gesturing with her hands as she spoke, light bouncing off the ring on her finger. Then she leaned in and spoke quieter. "And I mean, like... girl-to-girl, guys really go crazy for these suckers. Like... I swear I can't go a day without some hot stud trying to paint these tits with his cum! It's amazing!"

"Well... you're welcome," Kathleen said coolly, lifting the beer bottle to her lips, swallowing the liquid languidly, making it clear she was not interested in talking effusively about her old life, especially after what happened with her husband and that bitch. "Is that all you came here for? To thank me?" Tracy smiled, knowing it was time to get to the point.

"Well, okay, there is a reason I came here," Tracy began, looking right at the doctor. "I know I explained this before, but you might not remember... I work for a very powerful woman. A brilliant woman. She's very smart, and beautiful, and very wise. She's taught me so much. She also very well connected and well informed. I swear, I don't know how she knows some of the things she knows. But, the point is... she was very disappointed to hear that you had left your practice."

"What? Why would your boss care about me?" Kathleen asked. Tracy smiled.

"My boss... she respects women of supreme talent and intellect, which you fit in spades. She'd had her eye on you even before I came to you. She was very happy with your work on me. Happy and impressed. From her lips, I swear, she said that you are truly doing God's work. Women as talented as you, she likes to keep an eye on. What you do, what you're capable of... is truly outstanding. You have no idea how many lives you've made better, myself included."

"Yeah, I've left all that behind," Kathleen said, still slightly embarrassed to hear people talk so glowingly about her ability to give women fake tits.

"That's what I'm here to talk about," Tracy said. "Now, like I said, my boss has kept an eye on you. And she was very disheartened to see that you had left that life behind. Now, looking into what happened, she understands why you did it, and we certainly empathize with you, but..."

"You mean how my husband left me for one of my patients?" Kathleen began. "You mean how my husband cheated on me with that fake-breasted, bimbo whore? With fake breasts that I gave her? Is that what you're talking about?" she said, Tracy clearly having touched a raw nerve.

"Yes," Tracy said, smiling patiently as she listened to the doctor vent. Kathleen paused and looked away, suddenly embarrassed at her own outburst. Without looking up, she couldn't stop herself from inquiring about something.

"You said you know what happened to me... with my husb... my ex-husband..." she paused, choking back emotion at vocalizing her past. "How much did you see about what he's up to now?"

"I am very thorough," Tracy replied with a warm smile. Kathleen looked into her eyes, and despite their warmth, if what she said was true, she knew all the dirty details of the illicit affair her husband had taken part in. And if she did know the truth... how could she still look so unbothered? She seemed nice and friendly, but if what she said was right, she had seen some truly nasty things.

It was true.

In her research, Tracy had talked to Maggie personally in an effort to track down Dr. Schaeffer and also to figure out what had happened to her. And Maggie... say what you will about her, but she wasn't shy, especially around another beautiful woman with such large breasts. She sensed a kindred spirit in the well put-together woman, so much so that she pretty much shared all the juiciest details with Tracy without shame. Even though it took a lot to startle Tracy, some of the stuff Maggie said was enough to make even her blush. That being said, she wasn't THAT offended, as she was no innocent flower herself, as the fresh wedding ring on her finger reminded her. She spent a long time listening to the brash British woman as she shared all sorts of info about her life to this woman she barely knew, giving Tracy a lot of juicy info about Maggie, Andrew, and Kathleen. And while some of the adventures Maggie and Andrew had gotten up to would be pretty extreme for some, it wasn't enough to keep Tracy from attending a bikini party at Maggie and Andrew's place that very night, and the bikini she wore that night was very, VERY tiny.

"Is there anything you'd like to know?" Tracy asked, ever professional, giving away nothing. Kathleen looked up at the woman across from her, and she was about to speak before she stopped herself.

It was stupid, but... despite everything that happened, part of her still loved Andrew. Part of her still held out hope that he'd realize the mistake he made, and come running back to her. What she saw him do... what he'd become... that wasn't him. That was Maggie at work, that twisted little bitch. She changed him. She'd poisoned the once good man he was. Kathleen wanted to know if there was any pure part of him left.

But she already knew the answer. Not all of these base camps had the best internet access, but in her lower moments, she had looked online, looking up any details of him she could find, hoping to see some part of him she recognized. But... she didn't. Even in something as innocent as his profile picture on his Facebook, that darkness was there in him. His sweetness. His warmth. His wisdom. It was all gone, and in its place, a darker edge. An aura about him which exposed the wickedness he'd gotten up to in his personal life, still hidden behind that handsome, fit frame. An aura which made him seem less warm, but made him far more sexy. But any attraction she might have felt was quickly interrupted by the distressing sight of him and Maggie, posed together like the couple they now were, doing couple things, looking ever so happy together. He didn't look like he had a single regret about anything. An even... even as Maggie's belly grew with their child, and he was there, every step of the way, going through this most intimate of life moments with that slut, he looked overjoyed... it made Kathleen want to throw up.

But far more distressing was his photography. What was once an outlet for his artistic merit was now pretty much porn. Pictures of women in bikinis, posed like sluts. And not just Maggie, but other women too. Some who appeared to be models. Some who looked to be young woman looking for their big break. Some who reminded her of the horny housewives who used to turn up in her office. Andrew's pictures were naturally excellent, lovingly worshiping these women's bodies on camera, but the content was distressing to his now ex-wife. What was even worse was when the women in these photos stopped being strangers and started being women she recognized.

Women she used to count as friends who decided to, instead of reaching out to Kathleen, the person in the wrong, opted to just step in front of Andrew's camera and pose like filthy whores. As soon as Kath was out of the picture, they sensed an opportunity, and they had taken it.

Then there was the easy, casual betrayal of Andrew taking pictures of Kath's former surgical rival, that other plastic surgeon from across town, the one who Kathleen had given implants to, only for her to use them to promote her own clinic. Kathleen used to bitch about her every day, but as soon as she was gone, that bitch swooped in and posed for Andrew's talented camera. And he didn't seem to mind either, his photos lovingly showcasing every perfect curve on that bitch. She'd probably use these pictures in her next ad campaign, which only infuriated Kathleen further.

But the worst of all... the one that shocked her to the core and stung in a way that almost compared to the betrayal Andrew had put her through... was JoAnn. Dr. Heller. Dr. JoAnn fucking Heller had posed for Andrew. What the fuck! Somehow, after hearing everything that happened, after hearing how Kathleen was so clearly wronged, Dr. Heller, Kathleen's closest ally, her mentor, the woman she held higher than anyone else, had taken his side. Instead of coming to Kathleen's defense, she opted to go to Andrew and pose in a little, tiny bikini, looking like all the rest of the sluts who posed for Andrew. Showing off those huge, perfect, fake tits in very little clothing, smiling wickedly for the camera. This... this stung almost as bad as it did when Andrew betrayed her. This was a woman who was accomplished, a highly-acclaimed doctor. And here she was, posing like a slut in her little bikini, clearly loving it, as if this was her true purpose, and not all the good she had done in her work.

1...345678