Ghada Al-Khusaibi of Oman

Story Info
Arab Muslim MILF meets Haitian lover at Walmart.
2.4k words
3.27
8.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"Salaam, Raphael, how's life?" Ghada Al-Khusaibi said softly, as she walked up to the service desk, where Raphael stood, a forlorn look on his dark, handsome face. Standing six feet two inches tall, burly and broad-shouldered, Raphael Duchene was unique sexy in a way only Afro-Caribbean men could be. Hell, the brother made even the drab Walmart uniform look good, and that was saying something. Cute butt too, Ghada thought naughtily.

For some reason, Raphael Duchene reminded Ghada of the handsome Afro-Arabian men she'd seen while visiting Mauritania with her family a long time ago, during her youth. Raphael wasn't Afro-Mauritanian, of course, or Muslim. The handsome brother was born on the island of Haiti and raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Too bad he's not of the faith, Ghada thought, shaking her head.

"What's up, Ghada? I just ran into the world's worst customer" Raphael replied, and Ghada frowned, detecting a note of sadness in the young man's voice. When she queried him about it, Raphael gave her the rundown. Apparently, while working at the customer service desk, Raphael had to deal with an irate customer who berated him and called him the N-word and then fled, laughing all the way.

"Racist idiots make my skin crawl, don't let fools like him get to you," Ghada replied, and she gently laid her hand on Raphael's. Raphael looked at Ghada, who looked at him, nodded and smiled. Ghada was about to say something more but, seeing that Connor, the store's chubby, openly gay and subtly racist chubby white male assistant manager was around, she grabbed a cart full of overstock and walked away.

Raphael smiled to himself as Ghada turned and winked at him before disappearing out of view. The lovely, forty-something Omani Arab woman was something else. Five-foot-eight, chubby, with dark bronze skin, long black hair usually tucked away under her Hijab and lively brown eyes, Ghada was the only one of his co-workers whom Raphael kind of liked. The lady had spirit, that's for damn sure.

"Raphael, I'm going to need you to focus on work and not chit chat," Connor said, smiling that smug smile of his, a look of malice in his dark eyes. Raphael looked at the tall, chubby, pale-skinned and dark-haired bozo, and bit down a scathing reply. Raphael wanted to tell Connor to go stuff himself, but he needed the job. For Raphael was in his final year in the criminology program at the University of Ottawa, and he had bills to pay.

"Duly noted," Raphael replied at last, and Connor walked away, smiling like Satan's only son. Raphael shook his head as he watched the creep walk away, presumably to bother someone else. A high school dropout who'd been working at Walmart for the past ten years or more, Connor was that prototypical loser in a dead-end job who liked to abuse his power and treat people like shit. The day the store finally fires Connor I'll be happy, Raphael thought angrily.

When Raphael's break came, the young man stepped outside, where the approaching Ontario winter caused him to zip up his long dark overcoat. Raphael didn't smoke, but he liked to chill at the smoker's spot, near the bike rack outside Walmart. After all, where could he go on a fifteen-minute break? Raphael didn't feel like going to the store's in-house McDonald's restaurant, or the Wendy's located across the parking lot. Yup, smoke spot it is.

"Hello again," came a familiar feminine voice, and Raphael turned to see Ghada, cigarette in hand, a big smile on her lovely face. Raphael leaned against the wall, looking at his cellphone, and Ghada sidled up to him, intent on surprising him, but decided against it. Raphael was having a bad enough day at it is. Ghada didn't want to add to the already fragile young man's list of burdens...

"Hey, Ghada, here for some fresh air?" Raphael asked, and Ghada looked at him, smiled and nodded. She didn't light up her cigarette, since she knew that Raphael didn't smoke and didn't much care for smokers. Besides, Ghada had not come outside to smoke. Nope, there was a fine specimen of man standing right in front of her, and Ghada wanted a piece of him. Licking her lips, Ghada playfully poked Raphael in the ribs...

"Nah, I came out to cheer you up, handsome," Ghada said, and she noticed the way Raphael's eyes followed her tongue as it moved from her upper lip to her lower lip. Good sign, Ghada thought, and smiled. Raphael shrugged, and told her that Connor and his bullshit weren't getting to him. Ghada could see right through Raphael's admirable false bravado, and it was so damn cute. Younger men are the best, Ghada thought.

"It's been a lousy week for me, Ghada, my girlfriend Catherine says she wants to see other people, our manager Connor is on my case, and I'm a magnet for racist customers," Raphael said, and a forlorn look crept into his handsome face, causing Ghada's heart to skip a beat. It was simply astonishing how much this tall, dark and handsome yet charmingly naïve young man was getting to her...

"Well, Raphael, you are a grown man, you need a real woman," Ghada said, after looking at a picture of Raphael next to a plump, blonde-haired white chick, his ex-girlfriend Catherine something or other. Raphael put away his cell phone, and looked at Ghada, then nodded gently. Oh my this one really is thick in the head, Ghada thought, leaning closer to Raphael, who still didn't respond to her flirtations...

"Next time, I hope I meet a decent woman and not a floozy," Raphael said wistfully, and he smiled at Ghada, then looked in the distance. Growing increasingly frustrated, Ghada decided to take matters into her own hands. The handsome but naïve Raphael was honestly starting to get on her nerves, and not a good way. It's now or never, Ghada thought glumly.

"There's a decent woman right in front of you," Ghada said softly, then she stood on her tippy toes, grabbed Raphael by the collar...and kissed him. The first thing Ghada noticed was how soft Raphael's full, sensuous lips were. The brother was surprised by her kiss, alright, but then she felt his hands on her hips, and his tongue slid down her throat. Just like she'd hoped.

"Well hello," Raphael said, a slow smile creeping into his handsome face, and Ghada smiled. So he's not totally clueless, Ghada thought, and the two of them looked at each other for a long moment. Raphael looked at Ghada, stunned by what she'd just done, and he looked at the beautiful, curvaceous Arab lady standing before him, as though seeing her for the first time.

"Ghada, my dear, you are beautiful, with sweet lips," Raphael said, and Ghada smiled, knowing he meant every word. Ghada looked at Raphael, wishing he'd get the ball rolling, but she paused, and waited. A woman can only do so much for a man, Ghada thought, wishing Raphael would take some initiative or be more assertive. The brother cocked an eyebrow, and seemed like he was about to say something...

"We should continue this later," Ghada said, barely stopping herself from rolling her eyes, and then she turned to leave. Raphael laid his hand on her shoulder and Ghada turned around. Raphael looked right into Ghada's eyes, and she saw a burning intensity in his which hadn't been there before. Gently, he drew her close, and stroked her face. Ghada waited, and held her breath...

"No time like the present, pretty lady, I should have done this a long time ago," Raphael said, and he smiled and kissed her. This time, Raphael kissed Ghada with a passion that surprised her, like he was giving it his all, and she liked it, kissing him back with equal fervor. When they came up for air, Ghada looked at Raphael, stunned by his masculine passion, and thrilled by it...

"Hmm, you and I are going to have some fun later, handsome," Ghada said, grinning wickedly, and Raphael nodded. The two of them were all smiles as they returned to work. The Walmart located at the heart of Ottawa's west end was a treacherous place, with a lot of passive-aggressive associates, racist managers, and treacherous clients, but for the first time in forever, Raphael returned to work with a sense of hope. Indeed, the young Afro-Caribbean associate had a big smile on his face as he resumed his position at the courtesy desk.

The hours passed, and when Raphael's shift ended, he took off his uniform, closed his work station and got ready to go home. As Raphael crossed the Walmart parking lot and headed for the bus station, bracing himself for a long, cold ride, but then a black car pulled up in front of him, and Raphael did a double take when the window rolled down and he looked at the driver's smiling face.

"Come inside, Raphael," Ghada said cheerfully, and Raphael smiled and nodded, then walked around to the passenger's side and went inside. Sitting next to Ghada, Raphael was all smiles...and a bit nervous. Taking her eyes off the road for a moment, Ghada smiled at Raphael, and laid her hand on his thigh, a gesture which almost made the nervous young man jump out of his skin.

"Thanks for the ride," Raphael said softly, and Ghada looked at him and grinned, then focused on driving. The car sped down the west end, and Raphael couldn't help notice that Ghada wasn't driving toward Longfields Road, where he told her he lived, and then she smiled at him, and paused the car behind Loblaw's. Raphael held his breath as Ghada looked him up and down, and licked her lips.

"Oh, sweetie, the ride hasn't begun yet," Ghada said suggestively, and a pleasant frisson coursed through Raphael as she smiled and leaned closer to him. Sensing that the jig was up, Raphael leaned closer until her face was inches from his, and he looked into Ghada's amused eyes. Her lips were so full and inviting, and Raphael decided to take a chance. Thus Raphael kissed the lovely Ghada for the second time in as many hours...

"Oh fuck," Raphael whispered, leaning back in his seat as Ghada leaned over and grabbed his dick, pumping her hand up and down on it. Raphael held his breath as Ghada winked at him, then took his dick into her mouth. Raphael thought Ghada would be turned off by the fact that he was uncircumcised, but she didn't say anything. Just like that, the curvaceous Hijabi began sucking him off. Raphael licked his lips, loving the way Ghada was sucking him off with gusto. His ex-girlfriend Catherine hadn't handled his dick like that, that's for damn sure...

"Hmm, I like the way you taste," Ghada paused to say, and she resumed sucking Raphael's dick. The masculine funk emanating from Raphael's groin as she sucked him off turned Ghada on immensely. Ever since she could remember, Ghada had been drawn to the flavor and musk of men, especially men of African descent. Of course, in her hometown of Bahla, Oman, Ghada had to be extremely careful in indulging her lust for the sons of Africa. In Canada, where she moved to after her divorce, Ghada had more freedom...

"You're a unique woman," Raphael said haltingly, smiling as Ghada sat on his lap, after polishing his fuck stick. Ghada locked eyes with Raphael, and as his big, strong and manly hands went to her hips, she took his face into her hands. She'd been fantasizing about fucking Raphael for a long time, and at last, Ghada's fantasy was about to come true.

"Raphael, stop with the romantic shit, it's time to fuck," Ghada said sharply, and Raphael got the hint, and his hands moved from her hips to her breasts, which he caressed through her T-shirt. Ghada breathed deeply as Raphael gently pinched the areolas of her nipples and began caressing them. Rising a bit, Ghada hiked up her long, traditional skirt, which she'd put on after discarding her blue vest and dark pants.

"Oh, you're already wet," Raphael said boldly, and his hand slid between Ghada's thighs, and he began fingering her hairy, moist pussy. Ghada licked her lips and sighed happily, loving the feel of Raphael's fingers in her pussy. Raphael began suckling on Ghada's left breast while fingering her pussy, and his digit action was on point, as he rubbed her clitoris and dug into her pussy. Ghada closed her eyes and moaned softly, loving what Raphael was doing to her.

"Raphael, fuck, I need you now," Ghada hissed, and Raphael grinned as she began grinding on him. Instantly, Raphael's dick hardened, and he pushed his dick into her without a second thought. Ghada straddled Raphael, and the hunky Afro-Caribbean stud gave her plump a firm slap, then thrust into her. At last, the Omani Arab MILF and her islander beau were one...

"That's it, Ghada, ride that dick," Raphael heard himself say as he slapped Ghada's ass, and thrust his dick into her tight, wet pussy. Ghada rode him hard, gripping his shoulders for support as she grinded against Raphael, loving the feel of his long, thick and dark dick inside of her. The two of them kept on with their fun, and their screams of passion filled the car.

"Now, that was fun," Ghada said, sighing happily as she hopped off of Raphael's dick, after he'd fucked and bucked her for the better part of an hour. Raphael looked at her and smiled, feeling invigorated after what he and Ghada just did. Dammit, Raphael never would have thought that the friendly, pious, Hijab-wearing Omani Arab lady whom he saw at Walmart every day had such raw, untamed passion in her.

"Amen to that, Ghada," Raphael said, and he and Ghada smiled and exchanged a kiss. After that, Ghada turned the car around and drove Raphael to the Pizzeria Circle townhouse which he shared with his uncle, who adopted him after his parents died in Haiti when he was younger. As Raphael got out of the car, he smiled at Ghada and waved at her. Ghada waved at Raphael and smiled, then drove off. With a confidence in his stride which hadn't been there before, Raphael walked up to his door. What a day, the young man thought with a smile.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers