Ghetto Lesbian Bitches

Story Info
Black lesbian BBWs have fun in the ghetto.
1k words
3.39
95.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

My name is Minerva Williams Andersen and I'm a big and tall, big-booty, light-skinned black woman of Haitian and Cape Verdean descent living in the great city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I stand six feet six inches tall, with large breasts, a thick body, wide hips and a huge ghetto booty. We're talking about more than sixty inches of big ass right there. I weigh exactly three hundred and ten pounds. Before I became a civil servant, I was a college football player and high school wrestler. Not to mention an amateur boxer in the men's heavyweight division. I was quite successful too. These days, I'm a member of the Brockton Police Department. When I'm not busy doing police work, I'm actively pursuing sexual adventures that the rest of you can only dream of.

The only person I've ever met who can match me in sexual perversion and kinkiness is my longtime friend, Elisabeth Jane Cole, also known as Lisa Cole. She's a big and tall, dark-skinned, forty-something black woman of African-American and Puerto Rican descent. This six-foot-tall, busty, big-bottomed Ebony beauty is my longtime paramour. We've known each other since our days at Boston College. We were undergraduates in the Criminal Justice program at the same time. We've gotten into all kinds of stuff together. She's a Professor of Sociology at the Metropolitan Boston Institute of Technology these days. She's happily married to a nice guy who has no idea what kind of freak she really is. Which makes it more fun for me. I know what kind of freak she is. Anyway, this right here is a fine example of how we get down when nobody's watching.

I went to Lisa's house for a bit of fun. Lisa is always down for some kinky stuff. I walked up to her and kissed her. We got undressed and marveled at the sight of each other's plump, naked bodies. I am a plump black woman who is attracted to other plump black women. Is that a crime? I don't think so. I lay on Lisa's king-sized bed. Ready to be serviced by this wondrous lover of mine. Lisa spread my thighs and began licking my pussy. Oh, man. I love it when Lisa licks my pussy. She is so damn good at it it's not even funny. She pinches my clit and fingers me, working her magic. In no time she has me screaming her name in at least five different languages. She is that good!

Afterwards, I return the favor by giving Lisa's pussy a good licking. Then we're onto the main event. I am on all fours and Lisa is riding me with a strap-on dildo. She puts her hands on my wide hips and spreads my plump ass cheeks wide open. Without further ado, she pushes the dildo into my pussy. She begins thrusting the dildo into me hard and fast, just the way I like it. Lisa knows what I like. Lots of people think all lesbians and bisexual women like their sex soft and romantic. I'm into the rough stuff. Sorry if that offends your sensibilities. I shriek in pleasure and bark at Lisa to fuck me harder and she does. Oh, yeah. This is the stuff. My pussy is already wet as a puddle. It doesn't take me long to cum.

We continue with this fantastic fuck session. I am now face down and ass up. Lisa is now sliding the dildo in and out of my asshole. With a swift thrust, she begins stretching my asshole. Yes, lesbians and bisexual women like anal sex too. Does that surprise you? I love it when Lisa works that dildo into my asshole. There's something to be said about anal sex. It's a lot more intense than vaginal intercourse. I don't know why. It's raunchier. Sexier. More forbidden. Dirtier. And ultimately, it's sexier, I think. Many people are into it. Lisa and I are no exceptions by any means. She grabs my long black hair and yanks my head back while slamming the dildo into my booty hole. Oh, shit. This is the kind of fuck I like. That asshole stretching, hair-pulling action! I want more! Hell, I demand more! And Lisa is more than happy to give it to me. She pounds my fat black ass into submission by stretching my asshole to previously unimagined girths with her dildo. She wields her strap-on cock with authority and skill. And I submit to her completely. She's the butch and I'm the bitch.

After pounding my booty hole into submission, Lisa pulls out of me. She is letting me off the hook. I smile, and set about to pleasure her. I know what she likes. I kiss her, and fondle her sexy breasts. I unfasten the strap-on dildo, and resume licking her pussy. If Muff Diving were an Olympic sport, I honestly think I would take the gold year after year. How come I'm so frigging good? Well, it's all about practicing, you know. I never run of eager females who volunteer to have me lick their pussies. Word about my oral skills has spread around the city and indeed the state. My talents are legendary. I've had all kinds of women offer me their pussies. Black women. White women. Hispanic women. Middle-Eastern women. Asian women. Eurasian women. Soccer moms. Policewomen. Female firefighters. Social workers. Politicians. Lawyers. Engineers. Socialites. You name the pussy, I've had it. When it comes to pussy, I can honestly say that I'm omnivorous. However, Lisa Cole's pussy is and shall remain my favorite snatch in all the world. You see, she was my first. Twenty years ago.

I work my magic, and soon I get the results I want. Lisa Cole is finally orgasmic. She squirts hot girly cum all over my face, and I eagerly lick it up. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I love the taste of girly cum in the morning. And in the evening. And pretty much at all hours of the day. I can have it with my morning coffee, my midday brunch and late-night supper. What can I say? The taste of pussy is intoxicating. And I can't get enough of it. I watch my sexy lover as she experiences a rocking orgasm which shakes her entire body. She's in heaven and I brought her there. I gather her into my arms and we hold each other tenderly. I want her all to myself. The rest of the world be damned.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers