Ghost in the Stacks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers

Brad was in heaven. He had been wanting to get fucked from both ends for so long. He might have gotten mad at Louis for spilling the beans on that fantasy, but having that big, beautiful cock puncturing his lips and another violating his ass was the most pleasurable and . . . well, naughty thing he had ever done.

Tom was happily pounding away at his boyfriend's ass, but then he grabbed Brad's hips and started scooting him to the right. Brad reluctantly pulled off of Louis's dick, but then Louis shoved the young man's head down on Johan's waiting member, returning the favor from earlier. Brad wasn't a star athlete at the moment. He was just a cock-slut getting what he so desperately wanted.

Tom stayed buried in Brad's backside as the young man sucked on Johan's root. And then when he sucked on Richard's root, and then back to Stan's. The poor young man's lips were already beginning to swell a bit, but it didn't seem to bother him.

Louis was enjoying another hand-job from Johan when he did something that was strange for him. He leaned over and kissed the young man on the lips. Even Johan was surprised, but he tentatively returned the kiss. Louis found his hand sliding up Johan's shirt, caressing the muscles of his abdomen before pinching his nipples. Johan gasped directly into Louis's mouth.

The two of them seemed to have lost track of what the rest of the group was doing. Brad was alternating his oral attentions between Stan and Richard while Tom was drilling him from behind. And Johan seemed to take comfort in Louis's attention. ‘Yes,' he thought. ‘That's what I'm doing. I'm comforting him.'

"Why don't you finish getting those pants off," Louis whispered. "Then you can be my ball-boy."

Johan wasted no time in standing and dropping his trousers. Louis grabbed the young man's buttocks and drew him close, sucking Johan's rod into his mouth. Once he had the whole thing downed, he slid his tongue out the bottom of his mouth to lightly touch Johan's nuts. Then he stuck a hand between Johan's legs and stuck a finger in the young man's ass. Johan jumped a bit, but he didn't seem upset. Louis recognized that expression. The young man was nervous. Louis was pretty sure that the young man had never been explored in that way before. His sucking action was actually a little gentler than usual, and he was enjoying ‘nursing' that sweet young shaft.

"Are you ready?" Louis said at last.

Johan didn't need to be told what his friend was talking about. He grabbed a condom and ripped open the package. After taking a few sucks on Louis's meat, he struggled to roll the rubber over that thick dick. Then he went down on it a couple more times before grabbing the lube. "Get it nice and slick," Louis instructed, perhaps unnecessarily. Johan was coating Louis's cock with the stuff. He was no fool. Then he straddled his friend's lap while facing Louis, his knees on the bench. He slowly eased back until that massive head pressed against his virgin sphincter.

"It's okay," Louis said in a soothing voice. "Go slow." He reached around with both hands and grabbed Johan's ass cheeks, pulling them slowly apart. "Just let me know if it's too much for you to . . ."

Louis was cut off as Johan ever so gradually started to sink down. He gasped. He groaned. He bit his bottom lip as Louis's cock began splitting him open. Meanwhile, Louis reached over, grabbed the lube and then lifted his own shirt. He smeared some lubricant on Johan's wildly waving prick and started stroking it.

Finally, Johan's ass relaxed enough to let the head of Louis's cock in, and his descent onto the shaft increased in speed. He found himself with his ass resting directly on Louis's legs, with the entire eight inches of his lover's cock buried inside him. "Oh fuck!" he said with closed eyes and a slight smile.

"Don't mind if I do," responded Louis, who made a slight humping motion with his hips. Johan got the idea and started bouncing up and down, taking it slow at first and eventually gaining speed. After several minutes, he was fucking like a wildman, taking all Louis had to give over and over again.

Down the bench, Tom grunted and shot his load into the condom while buried in Brad's sphincter. There was an audible pop as he pulled out, as well as a contented sigh. He got on his back and crawled under Brad, taking his boyfriend's cock into Tom's mouth while Stan and Richard were still drilling Brad in the mouth. Stan got up and positioned himself behind Brad, thrusting his huge black dick into that recently vacated asshole. Brad pulled off of Richard and grimaced a bit when that large dick was buried in his rectum.

Louis looked over. "So, you like getting all that dick? I'll bet you do. What do you want?" he asked.

Brad suddenly grinned. "Cock."

"And how do you want it?"

"Hard and fast."

"And do you enjoy being a little cock-slut?"

Brad didn't verbally respond. He just grinned again and stuck Richard's throbbing dick back into his mouth.

Louis turned his attention back to Johan, who had sunk all the way down on Louis's stick and had started grinding his hips. "Oh that feels nice," Louis muttered before kissing his young friend again. This was a little more intimate than Louis was used to in his sexual encounters, but it probably worked a little better for Johan. Louis had upped his tempo in regards to jacking off Johan, and the young man was quickly approaching release. With his asshole stretched by a big, beautiful dick and with a hand on his shaft, Johan spewed the mother-load all over Louis's abdomen. The young man collapsed temporarily against his lover as his member cleared itself of every drop of jizz. There were gobs of the sticky stuff everywhere.

"Well," said Louis, "it seems you REALLY needed that!"

Johan grinned, then started bouncing again.

Meanwhile, Tom's lips had done their work and were in the process of sucking Brad dry as the young baseball player continued getting fucked at both ends. Stan was next to go, burying himself deep in Brad's behind while filling the condom to the point of overflowing. Then Richard blasted a huge load into the young man's waiting mouth, and Louis could hear his friend gagging and slurping from across the dugout.

Then Louis felt himself approaching the main event. He was using his hips a little more since Johan was almost exhausted. He felt his balls clench up and the first wave of sticky goo shot down the pipe and into the rubber.

Johan felt that enormous cock pulsing, and he settled all the way down and started kissing Louis again. They were both sweating like racehorses the kiss seemed especially salty. But Johan was loving it. He only wished Louis were feeling the same way. Deep inside, he believed that was too much to hope for. Johan waited for almost a full minute before letting his friend's shrinking shaft slide out of his rectum. All in all, everyone was smiling. Brad still had cum on his lips and a sore ass, but he had lived out one of his fantasies. Stan and Richard were happy just to get laid. Louis was happy that everyone else was happy, and Johan was glad to have gotten fucked by Louis, if only that one time. The six of them got dressed and made their way out of the dugout and through the gate, which Johan locked behind them. Each couple went their separate way.

"Want to go grab some coffee or something?" Louis asked, stretching out like a cat after a good nap.

"Nah," said Johan quietly, forcing a smile. "I've got a busy week, so I REALLY should get some sleep."

"Are you okay?" asked Louis. His friend was usually amenable to whatever Louis wanted to do.

"Yeah. That took a lot more out of me than I thought," he said. "I'm just really tired is all."

"Okay," Louis said. He gave Johan a friendly hug, and the two parted ways.

-------------------- ----------------------------

About a week later on a Friday night . . .

-------------------- ----------------------------

Louis was sitting on the couch, dressed in his finest black outfit. It was the one he almost always wore when he was going to a rendezvous or was hunting for new blood. Neither of these things applied on that occasion. Louis had just come to the inescapable conclusion that most Americans had arrived at years before: All television programming on Friday night sucked. It didn't just suck a little, either. It sucked a lot.

Katie came in the front door, giggling like mad and with her boyfriend John (or was it Robert?) in tow. She stopped in the doorway and stared.

"Louis?!? You're . . . you're home. Here. On a Friday. After dark. I mean, the sun has gone down and . . . and you're not gone."

Louis looked perplexed. Admittedly, he USUALLY went out on Fridays, but it shouldn't be considered THAT odd that he simply didn't have a place to go. For once. "Just reminding myself why I hate television," he said, turning off the set. "Listen, if you two need some time to do whatever it is you do that isn't sex involving my virginal sister . . ." he said with a pointed stare at the very nervous (albeit cute) young man standing behind Katie, ". . . I'd be happy to find something to occupy my time for a bit."

"No, that's okay. Robert is flying out for his sister's wedding tomorrow and has to leave early." She turned and gave the young man a quick kiss. She would have liked taking her time with the kiss, but any kind of interaction in front of Louis made Robert nervous. "See you when you get back," she said sweetly and ushered him out the door. She plopped down on the sofa next to her brother.

"So," she continued, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"Because you haven't spent a Friday night here at the apartment since I moved in. Well, except that one time you got sick from food poisoning. Why aren't you out?"

"Stan wanted to take Richard to the opera, which I hate. Brad and Tom appear to be getting serious and are actually doing the dinner-and-a-movie package."

"What about Johan?" she returned, maybe a little too eagerly.

"I saw him briefly today. He said he had ‘things' to take care of. I probably should have asked if he needed help or anything." Louis found himself strangled out of sorts. Johan had sort of become a staple of Louis's Friday night expeditions. Without him, Louis felt a little . . . lost.

"Is he walking for graduation next week?"

Louis scrunched up his eyes. "Actually, I don't know. I remember asking, but I don't remember him answering. I don't know if he has a job lined up or what."

"Do you know ANYTHING?!?" Katie said with an exasperated wave of her arms.

"I know that you're acting very strangely . . ."

"You've spent almost everyday with him for how long? Do you ever actually ask him about himself, or do you just talk about . . . you!"

"You are so very odd. Are you sure we have the same parents? Yes, I ask him about himself. But . . . he's slippery."

Katie stared at him. He cringed.

"Okay," he mumbled at last. I'll go talk to him tomorrow." He paused. She glared. "Early." She kept glaring. "Fine. The library's open for half an hour. I'll talk to him now." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Manipulative wench." She stepped on his foot.

---------------- -----------------

At the library . . .

--------------- ------------------

Actually, the library was going to be open for a while. Louis had forgotten about the extended hours going into finals week. He scooted past the reference desk and waited until no one was looking, then descended the stairs. ‘Funny,' he thought. ‘Lights are off.' He carefully made his way down the stairs and felt for the light switch. The lights came on. Louis suddenly wished they hadn't.

Everything was gone. The books, the microwave . . . well, the tub, the table and the water heater were still there. But it was obvious that the small bunker had been abandoned. Louis felt lost again. He noticed that there were a couple of things on the table. One was a ring of keys which Johan used to get into places on campus. Louis picked them up.

"He's not coming back," he muttered. It was one of those statements that made sense to his head, but his heart hadn't quite caught up. "Where the hell . . .?" Then he noticed the drawing on the table. It was a small charcoal piece. Louis picked it up. It had Louis dressed in something resembling a toga, with a horseshoe wreath of leaves on his head. ‘Is that me as Christ?' he thought. On the other side of the drawing was Johan, dressed in the armor of a medieval knight, holding a glowing sword. Between them was a lion lying at the base of a pyramid. And there was a caption. It read, "Happy travels, Johan."

Louis sat down on the floor. Johan had left. He realized that he wasn't used to the idea of Johan NOT looking at him. Staring out at him from the stacks or from the corner of his eyes. Louis had noticed those glances. He grabbed his cell phone.

"Katie?!? I've got something to tell you . . ."

---------------- --------------------

Three weeks later . . .

---------------- --------------------

Johan Smythe was chatting with a few members of the board as the meeting left out. It was the first formal gathering where the young man was discussing his plans to get that medium-sized public library he now ran to draw new visitors. The board members had seemed enthusiastic about his plans to bring in more art exhibits and update the antiquated information database that they were using to locate information. He was wearing a tweed suit and small, circular glasses and had his hair slicked back. He actually didn't like tweed and didn't need glasses, but he felt it fit the image most people, including the ones he would be reporting to, expected. He was actually thrilled with the position. He would be earning a modest salary, but that wasn't something he cared about. He had his own apartment. He had a job. He was going to pay taxes and get selected for jury duty. Some people might find the latter two things less than appealing. But not Johan. These things meant that he existed. That he was a normal person. He was just like everyone else. And yet there seemed to be a dark cloud over his head.

He had talked his professors back at the university into allowing him to take his finals early so he could accept this job offer. They had readily agreed, seeing as he only needed to sign his name on the exams to get enough points to graduate. And then he had crept out of town like a thief in the night. That had bothered him; the decision not to tell Louis and Katie that he was leaving. It felt cowardly. ‘Well, it was cowardly,' he reminded himself.

Johan knew that he had broken the rules. He had fallen for the unattainable. From the word "go," Louis had been completely honest about his rules, but Johan had grown too attached. He thought that it might have been that the powerful young man had simply been the first person to show concern for the now-librarian. But it had grown past that. That last time they were together . . . in the dugout . . . had mean a lot. Johan remembered how the event had been playing in his head, and how he had been pretending that he and Louis were REALLY together. But he knew it had only been in his own head. And he didn't have the nerve to tell Louis how he felt. He had barely learned to stand on his own two feet. A harsh word from that man would have knocked him to the ground again.

Johan ushered the last of the visitors out and he locked the door. He would finish up filing some paperwork before heading back to his quaint one-bedroom apartment. He'd fix himself a grilled cheese sandwich, turn on some background music, read another chapter from Shirley Jackson's classic "The Haunting of Hill House" and then promise himself that he would go out the next evening and try and meet someone. He also knew that he would talk himself out of that last part by the time the next evening rolled around.

Then Johan heard something from the main reading area. He was the sound of one of the old wooden chair legs squeaking against the cheap tile.

"Hello?" he called out. ‘Probably just one of the board members who got lost.' But despite his attempts to reassure himself, he grabbed the heavy Mag-Lite out of his office. Just in case. He wandered up the small ramp and looked around. Nothing. "Hello?" he said again. Nothing. Then he heard a voice come booming from out of the stacks.

"Pleased to meet you," that voice said. "Won't you guess my name?"

Johan saw the figure emerge from between to rows of classic literature. He knew the man dressed in black, with long brown hair. The man had been mistaken for either Christ or the Devil, and Johan was wondering which of the two had arrived at his door.

"Louis," he said cautiously.

"Johan," said the other man with an unmistakable smirk. "Nice look. Your idea?"

"Yes. I thought it might make me seem more officious."

"It works," Louis said. "So, how are you liking Las Vegas," he grinned.

"Fine," Johan said. He glanced out a window and saw the ever-present glow that the city put off. He had been in awe the first few weeks, but he was beginning to get used to it. "So how'd you find me?"

"Your drawing. The one you left so that I COULD find you. Me dressed as Caesar, you wielding a magic sword, which happened to be Excalibur, the lion was the MGM Grande and the pyramid was the Luxor. Then I did a job-search for ‘librarian' in Las Vegas and looked into the positions that had recently been filled. The ‘how' was easy."

"So why?"

"Regardless of what you might think, I thought highly of you. I wanted to know why you thought so little of me that you would leave without a word." Louis sat down at one of the chairs and propped his feet up. "I think I deserve an explanation."

"I was falling for you," Johan said. "I know that was stupid of me. But I did. And I didn't know how to tell you."

Louis cocked his head, looking a lot like a spaniel that was trying to understand human speech. "So you just left?"

"I meant to call you. Every day. I started feeling kind of childish, so was easy to put it off ‘one more day.' And I figured you'd just be annoyed with me and move on."

Louis sighed and rolled his eyes. "You seemed to have forgotten the part about how you intrigue me."

"I haven't forgotten my ‘novelty' status," returned Johan, more than a little bitterly. "I have roughly the same value as a pet-rock or parachute pants."

"What I wouldn't GIVE for a snug pair of parachute pants! I blame the 90's for their current lack of availability." Louis sighed and shook his head. "You know perfectly well you mean more to me than that. Well, maybe not the parachute pants." He looked a Johan. "You really need to loosen up. I'm the one that should be pissed here, but I'm having fun!"

"You always have fun when you're making someone uncomfortable."

"Pretty much. But seriously. Johan, I like having you around. I didn't realize how much until you suddenly weren't there. I'm not saying it's some great, outlast-the-stars kind of love they talk about in storybooks and in on-line porno stories, but you were more than a friend to me. If you had just told me how you felt, it would have saved me a whole lot of trouble in tracking your cute ass down. And don't tell me you didn't think that would happen. If you had really wanted to make a clean break, you wouldn't have left a clue."

"So you tracked me down just to tell me how stupid I was, or is there a chance . . ."

"Of COURSE there's a chance, nimrod! Otherwise I would have just called you to chew you out." Louis reached out and grabbed Johan's hand, pulling him closer. "Of course, you'll have to let me crash with you for, oh say the next month." He unzipped his pants. "And it might not work out, since it will have to be a long distance relationship once school starts for me again." He took Johan's hand and slid it into the fly, moaning slightly as that soft hand encircled his shaft one more time. "And who knows what's going to happen after I graduate and . . ."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers