Gift of the Goddess Ch. 08

Story Info
Jonathon takes Kay AND Dana for a ride.
1.2k words
4.65
195k
65

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,580 Followers

Author's Note: On top of mind control, this story involves group sex - MFF - with FF oral sex, MF sex, and anal sex. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

Jonathon smiled as Kay and Dana kissed passionately in front of them... he was controlling both of them now. Not that he'd allow Dana to remember any of this afterwards, but Kay most certainly would... she seemed to have a certain fascination with Jonathon forcing her to have a threesome with another woman. And he certainly didn't mind at all, his cock was already swollen and he rubbed the bulge...

There was only one rule for him, and that was that he couldn't have sex with Dana. Considering his past with her, he thought that was fair. Besides, he'd rather have sex with Kay any day.

"Strip each other," he said, pulling his dick out of his pants so that he could stroke it freely as the girls started to pull each other's clothes off. Exerting a little more of his power he made them kiss each other's naked skin with each piece of clothing that was pulled away.

Dana moaned as Kay's mouth lingered over her nipples, her own fingers pinching on Kay's tender buds. They kissed each other's stomachs and thighs, both of them slowly sliding to the floor.

"69," whispered Jonathon, his cock straining, "With Kay on top..."

Damn that was hot. The girls slid around, completely naked, until Kay's thighs were straddling Dana's face, her pussy lowering onto the other woman's mouth. Kay moaned as Dana's tongue began sliding in between her pussy lips, and she buried her face between Dana's thighs. Jonathon shuddered, watching as the girls began to slurp on each other's pussies, eagerly licking and sucking at the tender flesh.

Standing, he walked over and knelt behind Kay, aiming his dick at her open pussy. He told Dana, "Just suck on her clit."

His ex moved her face down and wrapped her lips around his new girlfriend's hard little nub. Kay bucked a little as Jonathon began to wedge himself into her tight hole, feeling her muscles spasming around him from the combined pleasure of his dick and Dana's tongue. Reaching around to grab Kay's breasts, Jonathon started pumping in and out of her, feeling his balls resting on Dana's face.

It gave him extreme pleasure that Dana was in here doing this... just more revenge. Now her dreams would involve another woman as well, something that she had always been extremely against.

Kay's moans emitted from between Dana's thighs as Jonathon shoved himself in and out of her body, enjoying the fact that there were two women below his thrusting groin. Leaning forward into Kay's ear, he told her, "Finger her... two in her pussy and one in her ass."

Dana gasped and moaned, her body quivering beneath Kay's as her two holes were filled with slender, questing fingers. When one of them felt pleasure, it affected the other two as well, they were all so attached at the moment. Jonathon could feel the resistance that Dana had against everything fading away... she hadn't succumbed as easily as Kay's willing mind, but now that the pleasure was over-riding her body she had no will left to fight it.

Laughing to himself, enjoying the easy ride of his power and of Kay's body, Jonathon allowed his own pleasure to ride him. He slammed into Kay's ass, pounding her from behind as she gasped and writhed beneath him, her own mouth and fingers wriggling eagerly inside Dana's body. Jonathon could feel both of the girls getting close to climax.

"Cum for me," he grunted, "Both of you, cum NOW..." his office was filled with feminine gasps and whimpers as their bodies tensed and arched, thrashing in mutual orgasm... Kay's pussy sucked his dick, milking it with her muscles and he spewed heavy spurts of cum into her body.

When he pulled out, he was just as hard... and since he hadn't countermanded his orders, the two girls continued to finger and lick each other, making both of them moan as they tantalized each other's sensitive flesh. Sitting on his chair, his dick sticking straight up, he told them "Stop with each other... Kay come over here and sit on my cock."

Dana lay on her back on the floor, gasping as Kay got off of her and came over to him. Turning around so that she was facing away, Kay began to lower herself onto his lap... he aimed his dick straight at her asshole. Moaning as the head of his dick penetrated her tight ass, Kay continued to lower herself down without stopping...

Jonathon groaned and threw his head back, if he hadn't been controlling her this would have been much more work, not just the sweet smooth glide that it was. But Kay's moans were rather pained as she sat on him, his dick swelling inside her tight back door, and Jonathon told her, "Love it... love the feel of my dick in your ass..."

Immediately her moans changed as the discomfort and pain turned to pleasure. Looking around Kay's body as she sank onto him, Jonathon told Dana, "Come here and lick my cum out of her pussy."

Dana began crawling towards them as Kay started to ride up and down on his cock, her ass convulsing around the hard shaft inside it. When Dana reached them she immediately began licking at Kay's swollen pussy, lapping up the frothy cum that was leaking from it, her tongue only centimeters away from Jonathon's cock in Kay's ass.

"That's right," grunted Jonathon, "Ride it..." he began squeezing Kay's breasts hard as she leaned back and rocked on his dick, her pussy splayed wide as Dana pleasured her orally while he invaded her anally. Her ass felt so fantastic wrapped around him, twitching as he fucked her... and he had the most fantastic view of Dana's face buried in her pussy.

"Play with yourself Dana," he said, wanting her to cum while she ate another woman out. His woman.

Fingers slid into Dana's pussy as she eagerly lapped at Kay's, like a kitten wanting to scoop the last bit of cream from a plate. Jonathon managed to get his hands under Kay's thighs and pull them up, folding her in two and opening up her pussy even wider for Dana, it also had the pleasant effect of allowing his cock to delve even deeper into Kay's ass.

The three of them moved in unison, Kay writhing between him and Dana, everything getting harder and faster. Kay was the first to cum, straining between them as ecstacy overtook every part of her body... as her ass rippled around his cock he ordered Dana, "Cum, cum with us slut!"

She howled into Kay's pussy, her fingers working busily against her clit as fire burned inside her loins, heat spreading through her body. Cum gushed into Kay's ass, swelling and filling her as she shuddered on top of him.

Eventually, all three of them lay at rest, gasping for breath. Jonathon had Dana get dressed and leave, making sure to wipe her memories.

Then he released Kay and she turned her head on his lap, murmuring, "That was fantastic... Thank you."

"My pleasure," he said, kissing her gently.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,580 Followers