Gift of Time

Story Info
Kindness has its own rewards.
2k words
4.3
36.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Brian, and I want to tell you about when my life took a turn for the better. I guess we should begin with how my life was before. I'm your average high school senior. I'm on the short side, 5'7, and a little pudgy. My brown hair always looks messy, no matter what I do with it. I'm pretty strong, but I've never been very good at sports. If you haven't guessed already, I got bullied . . . a lot.

The one thing I was above average in, was intelligence. I excelled at all my classes and often was bored with the material being taught. It wasn't uncommon for me to be finished with the course work months ahead of everyone else. I used my spare time reading as much as I could. I loved learning new things, absorbing as much as I could.

It was this passion that changed my life. News of a new book store that only dealt in old books reached me and I decided to go check it out. The inside was like any old book store you can imagine, and I loved it. I explored it for hours, finding books I planned to take home. I was glad I had taken my school bag when I went because I didn't have to walk home with an arm full of books.

But it wasn't a dusty old book that changed my life. On the way back from the store, I saw a guy mugging an old man. The guy was bigger than me and had a knife. Normally, like most of our species, I would have changed direction. Getting involved would likely have just gotten me killed, or mugged right along with the old man.

Something was different this time. Maybe it was that I have just turned 18. Maybe because the old man was just so . . . old. Why would anyone attack someone that looked so frail already. I wasn't much of a fighter, but I found myself walking up behind the guy anyway. I cringed at what might happen to my new/old books, but I swung the bag as hard as I could, aiming for the back of the man's head.

I'm not sure who was more surprised, the old man or me. I looked down at the unconscious man and sighed in relief. "Come on, before he comes to." I put hand on his back and started walking. His walk was a little slow, but I didn't rush him since the attacker was still out cold.

When we were around a corner, the old man stopped and looked at me. "That was very brave young man. You didn't have to stop to help me." Before I could say anything, he touched me on the forehead, light exploding behind my eyes.

By the time my vision cleared, I was sitting against the wall, breathing hard. The old man was still standing there leaning on his cane. "I have been looking for someone to pass that on to for a while. I was about to use it to save myself before you stepped in. I hope you have as much fun with it as I did."

The old man's laugh was soft as he started to walk away. I was very confused and got to my feet. "What was that? Pass on what?" He didn't stop walking or turn to face me while talking. "Just snap your fingers and find out young man."

Blinking was all I could do at the unexpected response. What did he mean snap my fingers. How would that explain the light and his strange words. Deciding to try it out before asking further, I snapped my fingers. At first, I thought nothing had happened. It was the silence that gave it away.

The next thing to catch my attention was a bird flying by. Well, not flying so much as frozen in mid-air, wings spread out. Another snap and the bird started moving again, flying on as if nothing had happened. I stared at my hand for a moment and then looked up to ask more questions.

My half-open mouth closed when I saw the old man was gone. I had no idea how he had moved on while I was staring at the bird. I'm still not sure how he did that. But at the time I was still freaking out a little and went home.

Luckily, both of my parents work late. I spent the next few hours exploring what my power could do around the house. I learned the hard way that the power wore me out, kind of like exercising. I ended up passing out in bed before my parents even got home.

The next day at school was a Friday. All the football jocks around school were hyped up, ready for their game. The lead asshole Mark, was the quarterback. His favorite pastime was picking on kids around school. My worse memories throughout high school involve his ugly face.

I was putting books away when he slammed my locker close, barely missing my fingers as I pulled my hand away. "Hey dorkmen." Such a clever name for Beckman, right? "Screw off Mark." I turned and walked off, not wanting to use my new power in such a crowded place.

"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you." I heard him start after me. This always ended with him pushing me and trying to get me to fight him. Sick of it, I threw caution out the window and snapped my fingers. The hallway went silent, all the students around me frozen, a few looking directly at me.

Being very careful, I took note of exactly how I was standing. I then turned around and walked up to the frozen quarterback. One foot was firmly on the ground, one slight up to take his next step. I could see the animalistic look in his eyes.

I decided to go with something simple. Leaning down, I untied one of his shoes and pulled a lace firmly under his planted foot. It took some doing but I worked the lace far enough under his shoe that it should hold. I moved back to where I was, getting as close to how I was standing as possible and snapped my fingers again.

The sound Mark made when his lace caught and he tumble forward was hilarious. I tried my best to look surprised when I turned and looked down at him. His football buddies all started laughing and I decided to move on before he got up angry.

Inside math class, I took a breath and made my way to my desk. Just after I sat down was when the head cheerleader walked in. Sarah. She was a total bitch, smarter than she had the right to be, and absolutely breath taking. Platinum blonde hair, tanned skin, bright blue eyes, and the greatest set of tits you've ever seen.

The worse part of it was she was already in uniform for the game, her short skirt hugging her perfect ass and long legs. It took a lot of will power not to snap my fingers as soon as she walked into the room, but I had a different plan for that. I knew I could only use my power so much before I needed to sleep and I needed as much as I could get for later today.

The rest of the day was pretty boring, most of my classes moving to slow to hold my interest. When the last class let out, we all got ready to go to the game. I normally didn't go, but today was different and I would get back at the football team. The game itself bored me, not caring when Mark threw the winning touchdown.

It was after the game that I started to get excited. I waited a little while after the game, giving the team time to get undressed and into the showers. I was sitting in the bleachers alone when I snapped my fingers. It wasn't until then I realized how loud the lights buzzed, silence falling on the world around me.

On my way to the guys locker room, I passed the girl's. I stared at the doors for a moments but kept going. Only if I had time. I walked into the guys locker room and pulled up one of the carts they used for laundry. Going from locker to locker, I emptied out all of the clothes. All the jerseys, pads, and their clean clothes to change into after the game.

Next I collected all the towels. Doing that, I passed by the showers and saw Mark. I decided to have some fun and grabbed one of the guy's soap bar. I kneeled behind Mark so I didn't have to see his dick and lifted one of his wet feet. I placed the bar under it and set his foot back down, wishing I could see his face when he fell again.

I walked the cart out onto the football field and dumped it out onto the grass. I decided pissing on it all might be too much and headed back inside. I still felt okay, so I headed into the girls locker room. There were a few girls at their lockers, in various states of dress. I walked by, touching a few of them but not lingering long, looking for Sarah.

It was in the showers with the rest of the team where I found her. She must have just walked in, her hair still dry. She was even sexier naked, her large breasts high with no sag. Her stomach was flat and between her legs was a small patch of blonde hair.

I stood directly in front of her and took hold of her breasts, not bothering to be gentle. They were magnificent. I was so hard, my cock was throbbing. Since her body was frozen in time like everything else, I knew I'd need something to make me slick.

My clothes hit the floor behind me, stripping as I walked back to the lockers. When I found a lotion bottle, I poured some out and put a generous amount on my hard seven inches. I kept it with me and when I was back in front of Sarah, I reached down and worked some of the lotion into her tight pussy.

I used my feet to push her's apart and pushed her forward, bending her over at the waist. Still locked in time, her body held in that position. My fingers dug into her hips as I pushed myself into her, the lotion allowed for a smooth entry.

Never before had I felt pussy on my cock and it was glorious. I started fucking her hard, driving myself into her. The only sound in the whole world was my hips slapping against her perfect ass. I didn't last long, so revved up from all the beautiful, naked women frozen around me. I felt myself swelling and in a moment of clarity, quickly pulled myself out of her.

I moved to one of the girls under a shower head and shot my cum on to her ass. It wasn't as nice as Sarah's ass, but my cum would be quickly washed away by the water, leaving no evidence. I wiped myself off with a girls towel and then cleaned up Sarah's pussy, getting rid of the lotion on her skin.

After standing her back up, I got dressed and tossed the towel into the girl's dirty clothes cart. I left the locker room and headed back to the bleachers. Using my powers for so long and fucking Sarah had left me feeling tired. I sat down with a sigh and snapped my fingers, restarting time. I decided I would enjoy the show a little before heading home.

...

More about my new power later. And remember, be nice to old people, they might have something to give you.