Gifted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not the hottie in a mini skirt and tight sweater out looking to get her some, I know." She said after taking in my expression.

I closed the distance between us, took her in my arms and kissed her deeply.

"You look just as amazing now as you did last night."

She looked at me with surprise written all over her face.

"What?"

"You keep that up and you're not going to get rid of me." She said shaking a finger at me as she crossed the hall into a different bathroom. She began brushing her teeth and leaned down to rinse before grabbing a bottle of mouthwash. "Want a hit? Considering where that mouth has been this morning." She grinned.

"Might not be a bad idea." I grinned in return. She handed me a shot in her cup.

She brushed out her hair with a quick swipe or two and grabbed a band off the counter whipping it back into a ponytail. She grabbed her purse and phone and looked around really quick to make sure everything looked okay. She texted something and grabbed her keys.

"Come on, there's a Waffle House a few streets over."

We sat with coffee in front of us going over the menu.

"Oh fuck!"

I looked up to see shock on Staci's face.

"What?" I began looking around for some kind of threat.

"Did you empty the bathroom trash before we left?"

"Oh, fuck!" I agreed.

Staci began laughing and grabbed her phone and read something before sending a text. Her thumbs racing across the screen. Her phone buzzed and she looked down and grinned before rolling her eyes.

"Mom thinks you look like a young Robert Redford."

I gave her a sly grin in return and gave her the smallest nod of my head.

"So what are you doing later? I mean, do you want to maybe go out?"

"We haven't even finished last nights date." She made air quotes around the word date.

"Okay. So what do you want to do today?"

"I need to start Christmas shopping."

"What are you getting for me?"

"I'd say you got your present last night." She gave me a sly smile.

"I'd say I returned the favor this morning." I grinned.

She tilted her head and nodded in agreement. "Fair."

"I'm still not sure what to get my mom."

"Maybe I can help with that." Staci grinned.