Gifted Courtesans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing his eyes he focused on sucking her cock, accepting his fate with them this evening, pleasuring their cocks, getting them off, he found himself wanting to experience the sensation of her climaxing between his lips.

"Ah, Lace, please do." Luna said.

He looked up at Luna, not understanding and felt a pair of hands on his cheeks, a cock between them, thick and half hard.

The voice that came back was deep and new, "He seems to be such a good little boy."

Luna grinned and nodded, "Oh he is."

He started to pull up, wanting to look around, but Luna shook her head once more, "Nuh-uh, you don't need to see who's fucking your ass, my Prince, all that matters is you let them, do you understand?"

He couldn't reply, but he didn't need to.

His eyes rolled back and he closed them as he felt the new cock, belonging to a stranger, begin to stretch his no longer virgin hole, Cherry's cum offering a fresh source of lubricant as the thicker cock, still half hard began to enter him, his new lover grunting softly as she began to rut at him.

"Whoa Lace, go easy on our darling guest, he's new to all this." Luna chastised gently, though she was smirking as his body shook, taking her cock in rhythm to the one pushing in and out of his tight ring.

"Fuck that, do you know how many girls are waiting?" the voice said, roughly, her pace quickening as her shaft hardened, pushing deeper into his ass, exploring new territory with each push, "And it's not like we only have one round each, you know."

Luna pouted her pale lips then shrugged, "Fair."

"Mm! So stop being so selfish with his mouth, huh?"

"Okay okay..." Luna let out a soft sigh and shifted her position, making it easier to thrust into his mouth.

He felt the lengths sawing in and out of his body, filling and stretching him with their decidedly unfeminine extras, the friction, the bouncing, the gliding and the panting becoming a familiar sensation in his inexperienced body.

"No no, like this!" he heard the voice behind him say, fingers wrapped in his hair, tugging him up to his hands and knees, her cock popping free of his mouth, allowing him a whimpering gasp.

Finding the opportunity to speak, he opened his mouth, "Who-mm!"

"He's a talker." Luna apologized as she knelt, her cock sliding back between his lips, gliding across his tongue and deep into his mouth.

"Not for long he won't be." the stranger commented as the two of them pawed at his body, groping, squeezing, massaging and fucking, laying into him with a mounting passion.

His fingers clawed at the sheets, his toes curling as the room began to echo with the noise of flesh on flesh, the cock filling his ass thick and pulsing deep within him, the pain a distant memory, the pleasure new and intense.

His whimpering around her cock helped to enhance the arousal of both his partners, enjoying the sounds he made as they fucked him, the woman behind him displaying a lack of mercy and an abundance of strength as she squeezed his waist and hammered into his ass, the squeezing milking sensations of his tight ass around a thick cock.

"A-ah, come on, we can't keep the girls waiting." Luna panted, gripping his head tighter as she looked down at him, picking up her pace, watching as her pale cock slid between his pouted lips, rubbing the sensitive underside of her tip against his tongue, feeling herself drawing close.

"Uh, yesssss..." Lace hissed as she squeezed his waist, jerking her hips forward with vigour, their bodies slapping together roughly, his ass tingling with an intense array of emotions, his body tiring from the force of her efforts.

Sweat sheened on his skin as they ploughed into him, his breath coming out ragged between hard thrusts as he heard their moans increase, Lace squeezing him harder, Luna squirming, unable to stay still, her hands constantly running through his head.

Luna came first, a sudden, powerful outburst without prelude, her fingers tightening in his hair painfully as the first spurt of seed, hot as fire landed on his tongue, coating it and forcing him to experience the musky taste, "A-ah! Keep your lips tight around it Prince! And swallow everything!"

With his eyes clenched shut he obeyed, his mouth closed just behind the crown of her cock, tongue pressed to it as she gripped his head with one hand, the other stroking her slick shaft, milking her cum out onto his tongue.

He swallowed as his mouth filled with her essence, her panting desperate, erratic as she spent her load in the Prince.

Lace grunted and rammed her hips forward, Ninian could vaguely feel her thick shaft throbbing deep within him, filling him with her cum, as he swallowed and was bred he couldn't help but wonder what the woman behind him looked like as she emptied her balls in his butt.

In a long, slow movement both Luna and Lace withdrew their softening cocks from his exhausted body.

After wobbling for a second he collapsed onto his side, panting hard, his eyes closed, as he became aware of the sudden emptiness in his mouth and ass. What had been the norm for all of his life now felt oddly uncomfortable.

He felt a finger and thumb grip his cheek, turning his head upwards, his whole body rolling so he laid on his back.

His eyes fluttered open to look into the deep brown eyes just a few inches away, the woman, with short black hair, curled and only an inch or so long, her skin a chocolate brown grinned gently before kissing him, deep and brief, tasting Luna's seed before parting and patting him on the cheek, speaking in a recognisable tone.

"Mm, thanks for the ride, babe." Lace said with a wink, before pulling away and standing.

As she withdrew from his vision he saw the shades around him. To his left and right girls stood all around him, naked, hard, ready.

"Uh..."

They descended on him and he arched his back, hands fell upon his body, gripping and squeezing, moving his body to the middle of the bed, he felt his legs raised up, placed over a pair of strong shoulders as a cock was pressed between his cheeks.

He opened his mouth to protest and watched as a woman above him fed a short thick cock between his lips, stretching them and pressing forward, filling his mouth as a heavy pair of balls pressed against his face.

He struggled to breathe around the intrusion, the cock below already pounding his ass, bouncing his body on the fine silks of the bed with each thrust, he moved his hands to clench at the sheets, but distracted elsewhere hadn't noticed his fingers were now wrapped around slick shafts, which he squeezed, eliciting moans, sucking, fucking and stroking, he lay, a toy to the women who had claimed him as their prize.

Hands groped and caressed, innumerable woman of every shape, size and design enjoying his body in all manner of ways, he wanted to move, wanted to speak, wanted to take part, but being pulled every which way limited how much he could do.

His mouth was filled, time and time again with thick throbbing shafts, his lips puffed and sore, his mouth sticky with cum, replaced occassionally by a hard nipple on which he played or an eager tongue with which he danced, his hands always wrapped around shafts, small ones, huge ones, some starting soft, others ending that way after ropes of cum had landed across his chest, chased by the tongues of other eager girls, his nipples, like the girls he played with, were licked, sucked caressed and nibbled playfully on, his own cock seeing hands and mouths as girls vied to play with him in any way.

He was unsure how many times he had cum, aware only of the mounting exhaustion, his ass too was constantly full of cock, every new invader leaving a gift deep within him, paving the way for the next entrant to slip easily into the hot wet embrace of his hole that, up until mere hours ago had been virginal, but now could take the largest among them, and there were some monsters out there.

At one point he had felt something push into his throat, hands moving around his neck, caressing and squeezing, giggling as girls felt the outline of the massive cock that was fucking his throat, his vision swimming, only able to make out the two weighty balls swaying time and time again into his face, the smooth orbs as black as night.

As his hands squeezed weakly at a pair of shafts, one new and just hardening, two hands guiding his up and down the length, his other working a small cock with three fingers, his legs high on the shoulders of another woman, her length plowing him, he watched as those heavy orbs pressed against his eyes nose and forehead.

As they stayed there, twitching against his face, his exhaustion peaking, his breath short with no avenue to refresh his lungs he marvelled how in among all these steely cocks, just how soft everything was.

-----

Eogan stood, hands on his hips as he again knocked on the door, his patience fleeting and his anxiety rising. He had been stood out here in the cold for ten minutes waiting for a response.

"Five more minutes." he told himself, shivering as he looked back towards the coach, "Five more minutes and I knock down the door."

"Mm but it's such a pretty door..." Came a weary voice and he turned, surprised to find Helena standing in the doorway.

He opened his mouth to speak, then hesitated, his mouth closing as his brow furrowed, drinking in the sight.

Helena wasn't dressed as she had been when he had arrived, her alluring but modest coverage signifying her as the mistress of the house, instead, she wore a shirt. The Princes shirt. It ran long on her, hiding her virtue, but he was sure it was all she wore. She had a dishevelled look to her hair and by the rings under her eyes, she had barely slept.

"He... The Prince. He picked you?" he said, knowing it was rude to sound so disbelieving, but he said it nevertheless, fortunately, she didn't look offended.

"Mm, after he had sampled the delights of many of the other girls," Helena confirmed, her voice heavy with satisfaction.

"...Many of them?" Eogan asked, for clarification.

"Ah, I misspoke." Helena said and Eogan nodded, exhaling.

"For a second there I thought you meant-"

"I meant all of them," Helena affirmed.

Eogan stared.

"...Sir? Are you alright?" Helena asked, a smirk on her full, lipstick smudged lips.

"I. You. He. What?"

She laughed softly and he shook his head, continuing, "No, wait, you're telling me the Prince, Prince Ninian," he added, as if to reaffirm they were talking about the same Prince, "Satisfied every lady in your..."

"Not exactly," she said, waiting just long enough for him to start to smile before she continued, "He saw to most of the women twice, personally I got him three times."

Eogan's jaw dropped, "I... I must see him."

Helena pursed her lips, "You don't think he is safe?"

He eyed her, seeing in her eyes her words were truth, "I don't doubt his safety, but-"

"He is busy with two of my girls. Would you interrupt?" Helena smiled sweetly, stretching one arm up the door.

"He... He must return to the palace." Eogan said, a little weakly.

Helena pouted, "Mm, but you paid double our rate as I recall, so I don't think it would be fair to give the Prince.... One more day and night of our pleasure? No extra cost?"

"But... But the King said..."

Helena gently placed a finger to his lips, "Yes yes the King said this and said that," she tilted her head and smiled, "what will he say when he learns his son sated an entire brothel for two whole nights? To such an extent the whores, paid for sex, gave him their second night for free."

Eogan was again left speechless, he knew without a doubt the King would be elated. It would likely be the first rumour about Ninian he would actually endorse spreading.

"I thought so too. Now, run along would you? I'm missing the fun..." she blew him a kiss, and, after waiting just a moment to see if he would respond, shut the door, walking through the corridors, the smell of sex drawing her in. Another day would give them time for a few more rounds with the Prince and time besides to clean him up to return. She smiled.

Eogan pausing only briefly to stare at the closed doors, the sounds of feminine moaning, gasping and panting echoing briefly from the establishment turned his back, cheeks flushed and, no longer feeling the cold, returned to the Palace where, that very night, a very mirthful King held a very lavish banquet to celebrate the Prince, despite his very obvious absence.