Gifts & Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P4U
P4U
30 Followers

I gave a small jab to further lodge an inch of me in her ass. I could feel her anal muscle envelope my cock like a finger in a glove. With each small thrust I let a pit more of my cock in her till all of it was inside her and my balls banged on her pussy.

"Fuck me baby, fuck your baby's ass," she groaned.

When Anu felt that all of me was now in her, she started to buck her ass, banging it on my cock. Taking this as a cue, I dug my fingers in the flare of her ass and holding her ass in a vice like grip, I started my in and out motion, fucking her to give her pleasure as well as derive my own pleasure from that tight hole.

I reached with my hand under her to play with her pussy. Gautami realizing that this was a difficult task, knelt by me kissing me on the lips, while she put her one hand to my nipples to excite me, she had her other hand to Anu's pussy playing with her clit and bringing her to a climax. I started to bang my cock in the tight channel of her ass till finally I could not take this pleasure any longer and sprayed my cum deep in her anus. Anu came seconds later, howling like a wolf over Gautami's hands, dripping it wet with her cum.

All the three of us then bathed together, while Gautami, put a slinky nightwear that Anu had gifted her, Anu herself dressed up in her halter, applied make-up and prepared to leave.

"Gautami, take care of my friend, and always remember that you are a Valentine Gift, a gift that is supposed to bring love and pleasure, never bring pain and rue to the one you are gifted," she said with tears in her eyes as she kissed her. Then she turned to me and started to cry, pressing her head in my chest. I let her cry, I let her give went to her feelings. Finally when she had sobered up, she kissed me, then looked me in my eyes and said, "I have given you a gift on this Valentines Day, promise me that you will never loose it. Take care of this gift with your life if needed, for it is from me, the one who loves you." We walked her to the apartment door; she kissed us both for the last time and then rushed to the elevator. I instructed James to drive her back to her place

Anu got married four weeks from that day, she had invited Gautami and me to her marriage and we both flew to her home town to attend the wedding, but as strangers. Anu was married to an NRI (Non-Resident Indian) a handsome diamond merchant from Spain, the guy was finely built and was just a couple of years elder to her, he was the perfect match for her. Together they looked like a pair made in heaven. Anu left for Spain after the marriage.

Gautami as my gifted concubine learned the finer ways of pleasuring me over a period of time. She would often talk with Anu over the phone to learn a few tricks from her and surprise me. Honest and modest as she was, she would later tell me that she had asked Anu and learned that I liked it. I only made my weekend visit to my pleasure house and Gautami and just like Anu she was efficient in all ways to look after my needs, both emotional and sexual.

Gautami had brought her mere belongings to the penthouse and it was here that I chanced upon one of her sketches and was amazed to find that she was a natural artist. . I encouraged her and helped her hone her skills, I sponsored her to be personally trained under a celebrated artist and within months I saw the result in Gautami. She started to paint in her spare time, which she had plenty off; from Monday to Friday, as the other two days of the week she would be in my company, making wild love. Over a period of time she had painted enough to hold an exhibition and I encouraged her to do just that. She held an exhibition of all her erotic paintings. I used the service of a popular PR agency who created a controversy of the exhibition, making her a 'Goddess Of Erotica' raising the price tag on her painting. The paintings sold for a price that poor Gautami had never realized that she was capable of earning. She had now enough money in her bank account to buy four such penthouses.

Though she was now financially settled, she did not leave my penthouse or me. She continued to be my gifted concubine. She said she loved me and she loved giving me pleasure, she also revealed that our relationship was the inspiration for her paintings. She continued doing more paintings and earning huge sums by holding exhibits of her paintings. On the other hand sad news came in that Anu's parents had died, one following the other in a short span of two months. Her elder brother and his bitchy wife had taken in their custody the complete property and everything else the parents owned while Anu was in Spain, leaving nothing for Anu.

My business was flourishing and weekends with Gautami were at its best, Gods grace was on me for surprise of surprise awaited me, two years later, on a dull Friday evening when I walked into my penthouse, Gautami as usual received me with a drink and then she walked me to the special bedroom (we rarely used that one), she opened it wide.

"Happy Valentines Day!" she shouted.

The room was dimly lit with scented candles and decorated with flowers. The bed was laden with flower petal and there stood a female form, in ethnic dress...it was the ghaghra choli I had presented to Anu.

Gautami hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Your Valentine Gift, my dear."

I looked at the figure as it slowly moved towards us from the shadow, and I was surprised indeed. It was Anu, my love. Anu had divorced her husband and had returned back to live with us. That night onwards, I had not one but two concubines for my pleasure. Now for my weekends I had not one, but two Valentine Gifts. Two lovers who loved me from the core of their hearts, two consorts who would look after my needs, two woman who would give me the best pleasure and two Valentines who would make come true my wildest fantasy.

P4U
P4U
30 Followers