Gill Comes to Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently she made us open our legs slightly and I looked as one hand gently slid up my thigh and the other slid up Sue's. I felt Sue stiffen as Gills hand reached the top of her thigh. Sue involuntarily opened her legs wider as I saw Gill gently touch Sue's pussy. Clearly she was wet as I saw Gill easily but gently put a finger inside Sue's hot pussy.

Gill looked up at Sue who now had here head back and eyes closed.

As I looked at Gill gently finger Sue and then remove a wet finger and start rubbing her clit, I felt her other hand touch my prick. Ever so gently she rubbed it from the base until I felt her rubbing the wetness over the exposed head.

I now shut my eyes as the movements continued on my cock. I felt her stop and move. I opened my eyes and looked down to see she was now between Sue's open thighs and was now licking her and from the sounds Sue was making it was clear it was being appreciated. Gill then reached out and started stroking me again as she licked and sucked Sue.

"Oh yes!" I moaned as I grew ever harder; not only from the manual stimulation, but the visual stimulation of seeing Gill go down on Sue.

After a few minutes, and I would guess that Sue was close to cumming, Gill moved and was between my thighs and then I felt her lips cover the head of my cock. She sucked me, licked me and took as much of my cock in her mouth as she could. With one hand she was stroking me and I looked down to see that with the other she was gently rubbing Sue's clit. Sue was clearly now very close to cumming. I could recognise the signs as she urged Gill on. Sue grabbed my arm and kissed me as she did cum while Gill continued sucking me. I was so close too; I don't know how I had lasted so long.

I broke the kiss off. "Fuck, I am going to cum!" I shouted. This only urged Gill on who was now concentrating on me.

"Oh God yes!," I cried as I came, Gill not moving at all as I filled her mouth with my hot salty seed.

After the last spurt, Gill stopped licking, looked up and me and smiled and swallowed.

Sue and I got our breath back as Gill continued to sit on her knees between us.

"Ok?" she asked.

We were speechless for a moment. I nodded. "Yes", said Sue, "amazing."

As my breathing returned to normal I stood up: "Your turn Gill."

I helped her stand up and sat her next to Sue. "Open your legs," I commanded.

She did as she was asked and I could see her open and wet slit, bald hairless and crying out to be licked. But before I did that I grabbed Sue's hand and placed it on Gill's pussy. "Finger her Sue."

Sue didn't need any more encouragement and I saw her enter Gill with one finger, then another before removing both and started to play with her clit. Gill threw her head back and shut her eyes and moaned in appreciation. I opened her legs a bit further and while Sue played with her clit I started to lick her outer lips and then started to fuck her with my tongue.

"Fuck fuck fuck yes!" Gill cried and started to thrust her hips.

Sue removed her fingers. I looked up and saw her starting to lick one of Gills boobs and play with her other one. This allowed me to start licking Gill's clit and she really started crying out load.

She was so turned on, and while I think I know how to pleasure a girl orally, I had never encountered this type of reaction.

Gill then froze and I felt every muscle in her body tense as she cried out "Yesssssssssssssss!" as her orgasm overcame her.

Knowing how sensitive a clit can be I stopped but kept gently fingering her, keeping her going.

"John, I can't stop cumming! What are you doing to me?" she said looking down at me between her thighs.

I smiled as I replied, "hopefully enjoying this?"

"Oh god yes, don't stop, it's one after another."

Sue then moved and I felt her behind me, reaching round and grabbing my cock, which had already shown signs of interest again. At my age this didn't normally happen so quickly but it clearly was aroused more than normal. Sue's knew exactly what buttons to press with me and soon stroked me to hardness as I continued to finger Gill.

"Fuck her John," Sue whispered. "Please."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

I looked at Gill who nodded, "Yes, fuck me."

I removed my fingers and Gill looked at me as I moved between her open thighs and placed my hard cock at her wet entrance.

"Let me," Sue said as she guided my hardness into Gill, looking at me, Gill and my cock as it went deep inside Gill.

"Oh yes, yes," sighed Gill as I started slowly thrusting.

She raised her legs and bum as she implored me to go faster. "Be selfish, harder, faster. Don't prolong it. Please."

Sue was now sitting alongside Gill, her legs apart and playing with herself as she watched her man fuck another woman. I grabbed one on Gills hands and placed it over Sues and she started fingering Sue too.

This was too much for me. I felt the tell-tale sign. I was about to cum. I had had a vasectomy so I knew I was OK but I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted to too as I felt Gill stiffen as another orgasm consumed her and at the same time Sue cried out as she too came. I froze deep inside Gill and flooded her insides with my cum.

I slowly withdrew as I saw our mingled love juices drip out of her hairless pussy.

I sat back on my haunches as we all got our breath back. Both girls with their legs apart, their wet pussys on show. One bald and hairless, one hairy but still so sexy.

"I need to clean up," Gill said as she stood up and left the room.

Sue and I looked at each other.

"Ok?" I asked.

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Oh yes, you?"

I nodded.

"That was amazing, a sight and experience I will never forget, but I so love you John."

Gill soon returned and sat down.

"I don't know what to say, that was the most awesome experience. You OK?"

We both nodded.

"I was just saying that was the most amazing thing and one I will never forget, you Ok Gill?" said Sue.

"Yeah, I am fine and something I have never experience before, but it was mind blowing."

We had one more glass of wine, still sitting comfortably in our nakedness before we retired to bed, Sue and I falling asleep in each other's arms.

We woke in the morning to a note on the kitchen table.

"Thanks for your hospitality and mind blowing experience, one I will never forget. No regrets from me and I hope none from you either. You are such a solid couple, you have the strength to enjoy each other and take in some extra stuff to spice things up. I will learn from you when I get to find the right guy. Thanks again and hope to see you again soon. Love Gill."

We never did hook up again, but often refer back to the evening and it always causes that little extra something to our love making.

12