Gillian's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand drew a line right down to her upturned bubble butt cheeks and as it lifted off them it struck down with great velocity to slap the palm onto that ass, the first of twenty relentless spanks the blackmailer delivered, each strike that it harder than the last. All at once he stopped and stood back, letting Gillian lie there and wonder what would happen next, trapped in her bondage and blindness. All at once she felt two hands under her, groping for her breasts, fingers capturing her nipples and squeezing them. She wriggled to escape the rip but it was a hopeless effort as he continued to torment and tease her.

It was easy for him to roll the handcuffed officer onto her back and spread her legs and kneel between them savouring and anticipating the moment. With his smooth, professional hands he spread her pussy and pressed first one, then a second finger deep up inside her, relishing each flinch Gillian made at his invasion. Those two fingers quickly multiplied to four and then his whole fist penetrated her, pushing up and into her tight pussy. She had never been fisted before and was bemused by what he was doing, aided by her inability to see or hear anything that was going on. After pumping his fist into her a number of times he withdrew it and contemptuously wiped his hand on Gillian's messed up red mane of hair. Then when he was ready again he dipped his rock hard cock inside her. He was a lot smaller than Duke that was for sure and certainly after the size of his fist it was almost a relief for Gillian but the thought that she was being violated by the man who was forcing her to whore herself to save her career almost made Gillian sick.

He fucked her for about ten minutes and finished by shooting his sperm into her pussy, wondering as he did so if fate could be fickle enough to make the bitch pregnant from her endeavours that day, before pulling out of her, leaving a note on the bed and exiting the room then the building.

Five minutes later Duke re-entered the room and freed Gillian and took off her rubber mask.

"Bastards! I'll get you all for this! I swear!"

"Yeah well, save your threats and read the note, seems like your day's not over just yet."

Gillian wrapped her arms around her knees and picked up the note to read with growing horror.

"WELL DONE COMMANDER. YOU HAVE PROVED TO BE AN EXCELLENT CALL GIRL AND NOW A WHORE ALL THAT REMAINS FOR YOU TO DO TO IS TO SPEND TONIGHT WALKING THE STREETS PROSTITUTING YOUR BODY. DUKE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH YOUR 'OUTFIT' FOR THE NIGHT AND ONCE YOU HAVE EARNED $1000 ON THE STREET YOU WILL HAVE PAID OFF YOUR DEBT TO ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE STEPPED ON AND OVER IN YOUR PURSUIT OF YOUR OWN ENDS.

DON'T THINK OF BACKING OUT COMMANDER, THOSE TAPES CAN STILL EASILY FIND THEIR WAY INTO YOUR SUPERIORS HANDS AND YOU CAN TRY EXPLAINING ALL THE DRUG DEALERS AND PIMPS YOU SEEM TO BE HAVING INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS WITH.

BY THE WAY IF YOU NEED FURTHER INSPIRATION TO DO THIS FINAL TASK THEN HOW ABOUT THIS. I PROMISE THAT ONCE YOU ARE DONE WITH THIS TAK YOU WILL HAVE ME FACE TO FACE BEHIND BARS BY THE END OF THE NIGHT AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE TAPES BACK IN PERSON.

YOUR 'ESCORT' THAT WILL WATCH OVER YOU WILL BE HERE IN TWENTY MINUTES AND HE WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE SAFE ON THE STREETS JUST DO EXACTLY AS HE SAYS, THIS WILL SOON BE ALL OVER."

NEXT: A Night Walking The Streets.

12