Gillian's Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

She was shaken from her daze as two real "ladies of the night" came storming over (her blackmailer and her two 'guardian angels' hadn't set this up but were interested in what would happen).

"Hey Ho!, this is our patch get your skank ass out of here 'for we tear you up!"

Shouted a stereotypical big, bad, black mama. She roughly grabbed the Gillian's hair and started shaking her about and flung her into the middle of the road. Her companion, a little hard Hispanic tart, sharply ran out and delivered a vicious kick into Gillian's ribs. As Gillian lay in the road she was saved as a black limo pulled up and the driver chased her two tormentors away.

Now this was expected so Chris and AJ settled back safe in the knowledge that they wouldn't have to watch her for a few minutes at least.

The door opened and a deep voice called from within "Get in the car!"

The man that she jumped into the back seat with was called Costas Stellios, a Greek entrepreneur and he had plenty of reason to hate Commander Anderson. His son Ilius had ended up with a 'wrong' crowd, but he had been a good boy really. That didn't count for anything when he was busted driving a friends car that he had been asked to move. The police had known Ilius was just a puppet that had been set up but when he refused to inform on his friends Gillian had been only too quick to see him charged and sent down and had made sure of clearing up some other crimes he had nothing to do with by careful placing of his fingerprints. Illius hadn't been able to handle prison life and had committed suicide within one year of incarceration. That had destroyed Costas and his wife and he had vowed that the woman he held responsible would pay a high penalty, hence he had helped fund much of this whole operation but he wasn't the main protagonist, just a willing backer. She didn't recognise the man. Why would she? It was nearly four years ago it had happened and Gillian had a way of blanking out everything but that which would advance her burgeoning career.

He was a suave, sophisticated, well groomed and well built man in his late fifties and as he looked at Gillian with his cold, black eyes he immediately began to treat her as something that was below his contempt.

"Thank you...".

"Shut up whore and get my dick out!", and he thrust his crotch towards his companion.

When Gillian obediently undid his flies a viagra-fuelled rod sprung out pointing towards the red haired lovely. The man took out a little plastic packet and laid a line of white powder along the length of his member - coke! He handed the prostitute a rolled up twenty and ordered her to sniff it all up.

She hesitated, there was no way she could do this, no fucking way. She used the balls of her palms to push her head up away from his crotch and mustered what strength of will remained to shake her head.

"What's wrong whore? Come on I'll give you $500 to snort the lot then give me a blow job."

At the mention of the exorbitant fee the guy was prepared to pay Gillian stopped struggling, her brain was doing overtime trying to decide what to do. It was over half of the godforsaken amount she had to 'earn' that night and she was less than half an hour on the street. If she took it she could maybe get off this street a lot quicker than she had thought.

"I'll do it for $700."

"$600 whore, or I'll drop you back with your friends back there."

Gillian nodded and gulped at what she was going to do, still $600 for one guy was a long way to getting her out of here. He dug out a leather wallet and stuffed the cash into her hands.

Gillian dipped her head once more to the old man's groin and picked up the rolled note and swiftly snorted the drugs in one quick shot and before she could contemplate anything else the guy had rammed his cock right down her gullet and was trying to fit his hairy balls in her mouth as well.

He had a pretty big dick and it was as hard as any she had encountered during her nightmare twenty four hour period. He face fucked roughly her for nigh on twenty minutes all the time making her do all the work as he just sat there and enjoyed the feeling of euphoria at seeing the bitch that had cost his family so much reduced to taking drugs and sucking cock for cash. His smile increased when he considered the further humiliations and tribulations the commander would still have to face.

The drugs were starting to really take effect on Gillian and she was sucking at his cock more and more enthusiastically, literally hovering any stray white granules off his hard dick. Costas held her head in his hands and urged to suck him harder to be an even filthier slut. When he was ready to pop he gave two or three really deep thrusts into her mouth before emptying his balls down her throat and all over her face. He opened the door and forced Gillian out, ripping her bra top on the way out.

She didn't realise it but the chauffeur had come full circle and she was now back just up the road from here she had started the night. If she had looked back at the white van she would have seen the expectant face of the man organising this whole effort but she was too far gone from the premium grade drug she had just snorted.

Gillian stumbled over to the nearest car just down the street, with cum liberally splattered on her face and one of her tits clearly visible and dressed like a cheap whore ,she looked exactly as intended. The car she was about to lean into was an undercover police car . They were about to arrest one of the higher ranked officers in the cities force, while high on cocaine, covered in semen and acting like she was a cheap prostitute. Nearly everybody in the city would remember the first time they heard about this stuck up bitch lean into the car, nipple poking out, laughing and offer to suck the policeman's cock for a fifty.

Which would have been bad enough but at the station when her handbag was searched the cops would discover enough cocaine to get the whole of town high and deduce she was dealing as well, while the unlicensed pistol also in her handbag was even worse. But that was still to come for now it was bad enough for her as the two officers exploded from the car, humiliatingly made her spread her limbs and searched her before handcuffing her wrists behind her back and pushing her into the back of the car, not even bothering to cover her exposed breast up or shift any of the loose semen that littered her face and hair.

In the van the man dialled a number on his mobile and spoke excitedly into the speaker.

"They've got her and are headed back to the station, make sure everybody is ready."

The van started up and took her to the police station where very soon things were about to get even worse for Gillian.....

NEXT: A NIGHT IN THE CELLS

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers
12