Gillian's Descent Ch. 06

Story Info
Female Cop reaches the bottom of the barrel.
6.2k words
4.15
144k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers

The prisoners bare feet slapped heavily against the cold, tiled floor as she walked under the lower arch and entered the corridor that led into Arkhall Prisons communal shower room. The prisoner was, of course, former Police Commander Gillian Anderson and this was a journey that she was becoming depressingly familiar with. She was naked except for the old leather dog collar locked around her neck and the rough grey towel she had over her right arm. She tried to fix a confident, hard look on her face, as if she was ready to deal with whatever faced her inside but it was difficult and only getting harder with every day and night spent, unfairly, in this infernal place.

Tough prison guard, Joannie Lawler, watched Gillian disappear into the block and wished desperately that she could enter with her and prevent this miscarriage that was going on inside her prison. Yes, it had been her that had placed the collar, so humiliatingly, around Gillian's neck during her induction to the jail. And yes, it had been her that had taken her cruel strap on dildo to the red head and shown her who ruled the roost in Arkhall. But over the thirty days or so since Gillian's arrival the tough dyke had grown to despise the web of corrupt officials that had orchestrated the former Commanders downfall and sexual degradation and grown to sympathise somewhat with her current plight. That being one of bitch to her two fellow cellmates, two former black prostitute sisters that Gillian had had a feud with earlier in her career, Jazz and Carly Moore.

Joannie stared lustfully at the creamy white skin of the naked prisoner, admiring how she had kept her athletic, hard figure so far despite the torments her cell mates had already subjected her to. Knowing that she was most probably walking into yet another trap and embarrassment, Joannie slapped her Billy glove against her leather gauntlet and made to move after Gillian. She had had enough of this, not this time, not on her beat. But she hadn't even made one step forward when a hand grabbed her shoulder and halted her. She whipped round angrily to curse but stopped short when she saw her boss, Warden Mansell holding her back.

"Not so fast Guard Lawler. I know it irks you but take my advice, don't get involved."

"But how can you let those bastards tell you what to do? I...."

"Easy Joannie. Because they are too many of them and they are too powerful for the likes of you or me to cross. Besides which Commander Anderson hardly helped us when she was in power did she? And lets just say I'm having it made worth my while to make sure those damn whores get to do what they want with her. So drop it and take my advice, don't get involved, OK?"

He led her away from the shower room entrance but knew it was not what she wanted and sensed that she would not let it go at that.

*

Inside the hot, steamy shower room Gillian was finding out that she was going to have her own personal audience for her morning shower. As she entered the large, square, tiled room she found that it was lined by around thirty, naked, waiting female prisoners. Their eyes on the newcomer expectantly. Gillian gulped and stepped forward to stand under a faucet and wait for the warm water to soak her but as she stood there in came Jazz and Carly, each girls ebony skin shining and wet and each sporting matching huge black strap on cocks at their crotches.

"Well, well if it isn't out personal bitch!" Jazz spoke mockingly as the two sisters approached Gillian, "You've come for a shower have you? Well we'll just make sure that you work up a decent sweat first!"

The two sisters were impressively intimidating as they approached their 'bitch'. Both were only short at 5'4" but had hard, muscled figures that rippled and both had big breasts with huge nipples that pointed out. Jazz had short dreadlocks while Carly had a more feminine single ponytail coming from the back of her sleek hair. The jutting, fake cocks just completed the appearance of hard ass bitches that they undoubtedly were. By now Gillian was more than aware of what was expected of her when either of her two Mistresses approached her and the formerly tough cop thought nothing of dropping to her knees submissively before them and lowering her gaze.

What a change from all those years ago when Gillian was working the streets as a vice cop and took so much pleasure busting the prostitutes as they whored their bodies. Oh she took particular pleasure getting the arrest on those coloured girls too, who could have guessed that circumstances would lead her to be their slave?

But the path she had been forced and coerced down, not to mention the thirty days she had endured with these two vengeful bitches had taught her and conditioned her well to not upset them any more than they already were. Jazz's strong fingers, led by her long fingernails, found the metal hoop at the front of the collar that Gillian wore, and hauled the white girl roughly to her feet. She stood there trying not to tremble as the two sisters fingers groped and probed Gillian's curvy body, their eyes on the audience of their fellow prisoners who were looking on intently. Carly had come up right behind Gillian now and was caressing her soft ass with a tenderness she had not experienced as yet from them when Jazz got right in Gillian's face, grabbed her red hair tightly and leered in her face.

"Are you ready to work up that sweat yet bitch?"

The other prisoners gathered were a specially selected bunch, one reason was to become clear later that morning but the other one was that they had all, in some way, been affected by Gillian's meteoric rise to the top of her profession. Few had directly been arrested by her but most had been arrested by her force and the woman represented to them the law and as such their hated enemy. They craned their necks to see the rest of the action from every angle possible.

What had happened was that as Jazz had goaded Gillian she had positioned her strap on cock perfectly and on the question mark of the question had thrust her plastic member right into, deep into her hairless, white pussy. Gillian gave an involuntary squeal at the penetration then a second one almost immediately as Carly moved behind Gillian and penetrated her into her waiting asshole. Gillian's body was split and her legs lifted with ease by the strong Jazz from the front and Gillian quickly realised that she was helpless and nothing more than a fuck puppet in a double penetration from the black bitches.

And a fuck puppet she was. A rag doll between two mean, snarling dogs. Carly and Jazz pounded into Gillian's body, grunting with the exertion and when they could find their breath they called Gillian every name they had since she had become the third member of their prison cell.

"Cop Cunt!"

"Slop out Slut!"

"Take it like the Pig you are!"

Practised in this manoeuvre Carly smoothly leaned back until she was sat on the wet tiles and Gillian sat atop her dildo, the whore still pummelling Gillian's asshole as she went. These twin dildos were mean pieces of moulded plastic, jet black, ten inches in length, veined and thick to match they stretched Gillian's twin holes to their full extent and this new position allowed both Carly and Jazz to push harder and deeper and it certainly was bringing a sweat and sheen to Gillian's pristine body. For her part, Gillian offered no resistance or complaint, she had long since realised and grudgingly accepted her fate, and place in life now. For one so powerful she was now lower than the shit on a gardeners shoes and nothing more or less than a plaything for those that had gathered against her.

The two sisters continued to fuck her on the shower floor for some more minutes against a backdrop of catcalls and encouragement from the other female prisoners surrounding them until at a nod from Jazz they simultaneously disconnected their dildos, still buried inside Gillian and presented their glistening wet pussies to Gillian's gasping mouth.

"Eat us out bitch! Lick my whore's pussy clean! That's all you are now, a cunt cloth for us!"

Vicious, nasty words indeed but they did nothing to dissuade Gillian from her task, she knew what they wanted and knew that not performing for them would be worse than this humiliation and so she shuffled forward, extended her tongue and got to work eating out these vile bitches. And they were sopping wet! Both were vindictive and had got off completely in treating Gillian in that way in front of their fellow cons and were on the verge of cumming themselves just from that feeling of power. Cumming on Gillian's face would be just the icing on their cake. Unlike Gillian both their pussy's were not so well groomed, in fact both were quite the hairy, dark bushes and Gillian's tongue had to plough through the wiry bristles to reach the soaking, sour cunt of Jazz and lap at it like an obedient dog. Jazz, for her part, held Gillian's head tight to her crotch and in fact rubbed her crotch crudely up and down on Gillian's tongue and face until seconds later she climaxed and sprayed out a stream of hot liquid from deep inside her all over Gillian's surprised face. Carly went next and as Gillian dropped onto her back, her face covered in their cum, Jazz ordered her to be still as she explained the final part of that mornings humiliation in all its gory glory to her.

"Lie there bitch! Lie still, don't move you're positioned just perfectly. Looks like you've worked up just the perfect sweat too! See now you need your shower. Girls come over here!"

Four of the selected audience came shuttling forward.

"Now these women haven't just been chosen to view this and participate because of their hatred for you and the police force you represent but also because they have nice, full, warm bladders!"

As Gillian listened to this news and digested what it must undoubtedly must mean the first four women surrounded her, she braced herself and screwed her eyes closed and pursed her lips. But that was to be escape.

"No! Your Mistresses do not want you to do that bitch! Be a good little bitch and keep your mouth and eyes nice and wide open."

Conditioning took over and Gillian obeyed her Mistress immediately just as the first women began to lose the tight control they had kept on their bladders and the first dribbles burst forth. Jazz and Carly stood back as the first four got started with the 'golden' shower that Gillian was to receive this morning and called some encouragement.

"That's it girls wash that sweat right off the bitch! And don't worry bitch, if they don't quite get the job done, there are another forty women here willing and eager to add to the shower....

*

Despite the Warden distracting her earlier, Joannie made sure to be there to witness Gillian's ignominious exit from the shower block. From the stench and the yellow sheen to her those bitches had obviously not allowed her to properly shower. She snarled and fumed at that, maybe she did try to convince herself that she was only annoyed that this was going on in her prison but she didn't succeed, if it been happening to some of the other prisoners she would not have been nearly so bothered. Right there and then she decided that Jazz and Carly had some severe payback coming their way. Joannie, for all her physical strength and the position she held was not the sharpest tool in the box otherwise she may have been more circumspect in her thinking or at least had a far more cunning plan than she almost immediately settled on. Still, in her defence, it would be a blunt message that should teach both sisters that they were not the only ones that could practise in extreme sexual domination. Never one to allow grass to grow under her, Joannie decided to do it that night after lock down and that is exactly what she did!

She recruited two of the less 'law-conscious' male guards and took them, to some degree into her plans for that night and as both were misogynistic, sadistic, chauvinistic bastards, guards Palmer and Masters. As could be imagined from previous descriptions, Joannie was no angel herself, not only 'treating' all newcomers to the same anal fucking that Gillian had received in the Warden's office but any inmate that had in anyway defied her iron rule had quickly been treated to a sharp attitude adjustment.

That night, immediately after shut down of the cells, Joannie and her two colleagues marched to the cell and removed Gillian, much to the sisters consternation as they had another evening of abuse and entertainment lined up. Joannie gave them no response just marched the former Policewoman away and to her confusion left her locked in an empty cell before making their way back to the sisters cell. And seeing the intimidating trio of guards, all palming their Billy clubs aggressively into their palms, suddenly Jazz and Carly were not the cocky, confident whores they had been for the last month or so. They might have had powerful sponsors out with these cell walls but that would be of little use to them here and now.

"Right you black cunts! On your faces on the beds and hands behind your backs!"

It was not the type of voice that invited questioning and with her smiling cohorts almost begging the sisters to complain, both Carly and Jazz almost automatically did as bidden, the fear of what they might do if it was disobeyed very real to them. The two male guards were both in and straddling their backs and attaching stiff handcuffs before the sisters could find their voices. Of course, by then it was too late.

Joannie called her men back for the moment, to their obvious disappointment, they were only too keen to give these bitches a good seeing to. But even that desire was overcome by the men's intimidation at the Amazon, Joannie's reputation was not to be trifled with, neither was her strong, muscular frame. Stepping forward between the two cots (Gillian was made to sleep on the stone cold floor usually) Joannie was an intimidating sight all right. Dressed in her shiniest leather coat and with regulation leather gauntlets and high boots, her jet black hair straight and severe she represented the sisters worst nightmares at that point. Joannie squatted down between them and grabbed both their heads to force them to turn their heads and look at her. Although her dark red lips smiled at them in turn, it was a cold, heartless smile which indicated no good at all.

"Seeing as how you sluts missed out on my normal initiation for all new prisoners I thought I'd better introduce you to life in here properly!"

"No wait, you dumb bitch, this isn't right, we're here because........."

Jazz got no further as a pair of Joannie's frilly pink knickers (despite her exterior she just adored frilly panties) was shoved in her mouth to muffle her protests.

"Now that sure ain't prison etiquette is it? Let me tell you how this is gonna work bitches. You do what we tell you to and shut up about it, right? We're gonna have some fun at your expense maybe show you what your little ginger bitch has been suffering from, eh?"

Both sisters bit off scowls at the big Amazon. There was no way they could argue, they were handcuffed and helpless all that was left was to nod their heads and prepare themselves to find out what it was like being on the receiving end for once.

"Good! Boys why don't you get back in here and introduce these 'sistas' to the joys of cock. I bet with being locked up in here they've forgotten what it was like having a white dick jammed up their asses!"

Guards Palmer and Masters were already more than ready and as Joannie retreated to the sliding barred door of the cell to direct and watch the action they clambered atop the bunks, straddling the back of the whores thighs. While Joannie had been explaining the 'facts of life' here they had both been growing major erections, this was just the kind of scenario which aroused them. Two quick flicks of their zippers and a couple of thick, hard 8" cocks were out in the open and jutting rigidly at their targets. And those prison issue trousers did not take very much work to whip down around the sisters ankles then off completely. Both girls knew they were screwed (or were about to be!) and with their hands helpless behind their backs could do nothing but lie there and wait for penetration. It wasn't long in coming.

This pissed Carly and Jazz off in so many ways. They were whores on the outside, yes, but nonetheless they were used to being the ones in control, calling the shots, and more than that when this duty of punishing that bitch Commander Anderson had come up they had been promised all kinds of protection. Where the hell was it now!

Not that that mattered right then as the two heavy men were parting their assholes wide, pulling back on their hair and inserting their cocks deep into their assholes. As the men gathered pace both women screwed their eyes closed to try and block out what was going on and actually missed Joannie walking down between the cots again with just the biggest, meanest, thickest plastic dildo jutting obscenely from her crotch. Yes she was going to enjoy this night and these bitches were going to be taken down a few pegs or so.....

*

Back in the cell alone, Gillian was taking what advantage she could of the solitude, she had experienced precious little of it since her sentence had begun. She didn't really question why the big female guard had taken her from that cell of torment, she didn't care it gave her the break she was needing and rather than waste time contemplating it she just lay on the cot and rested. Secure, at least until that barred door was reopened, that no one was going to be using and abusing her exhausted body. Since she had been entered into the cell with the two sisters her existence had been nothing short of miserable. Their powerful benefactors had given them almost carte blanche to do what they wanted to break the former policewoman's spirit completely. And maybe they had, she was little more than their obedient slave now. Only a few short months ago Gillian had been a sharp (too sharp as it happened), focused, driven, successful career woman on her way to the top. Now? Now, on her good days, she was little more than a white, punk ass bitch to her two sadistic black Mistresses.

She was woken from her half rest by the cell door clanging open. Instantly, she was awake and alert and staring at the dark entrance, bracing herself for whatever or whoever was coming in. It had been a nice break but she had known it wouldn't last. When she lifted her sad eyes it was to see the tall, imposing figure of Guard Lawler strut into the cell, dressed head to toe in her sinister black outfit and still with her mammoth strap on dildo jutting freakishly from her crotch. Gillian shuddered at the sight.

But as Joannie closed the door and walked towards Gillian she pulled off the dildo and dropped it at the foot of the bed, Gillian could not help but stare at it.

"Don't worry prisoner, I just brought it to show you what your two black 'benefactors' have been dealing with tonight!"

Whatever reaction she expected it was not that of Gillian curling her arms around her legs and still shying away from the implement. Joannie bent and picked it up again, holding it up for Gillian to see it was still glistening, her hand struggling to fit all the way around its circumference. With frightened, almost child like eyes, such a contrast to her days as a hard nosed cop, Gillian looked into the guards eyes and barely whispered.

"Why?"

Because I didn't like them, I didn't like what they were doing in my prison and because I didn't like what they were doing to you...."

In that broken moment their eyes met and lingered longer than they should have, Joannie dropped the plastic cock on the stone floor and reached her hand to Gillian's soft, white cheek, cradling in and softly stroking it. Without thinking she bent in close and gently kissed Gillian full on her soft lips. She had never done this with another prisoner and didn't know why now, maybe it was pity that had triggered it but whatever she just wanted to protect Gillian from her troubles and make her safe and sound. Gillian reacted to the kiss in kind and returned the soft urgent pressing of lips, after all the horrors and ordeals she had endured to be shown love and an element of kindness was like a relief to her and she was not about to deny it.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers
12