Gina's Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek said "Oh my god that feels so good I have never had a blowjob like this."

Gina did not stop what she was doing just looked up with her eyes at his eyes, and he watched her suck his cock. She could feel Derek's hips moving and knew he was getting more and more turned on and ready to cum. But he did something different than most times had happened with her he stopped her, picked her up and took off her bra and started kissing your tits.

He whispered in her ear "You're so hot, you have me ready to burst, but I don't want to cum yet. Your tits are the most beautiful set I have ever seen."

He laid her on the bed, took off her belt, unbuckled her shorts and slid her shorts and panties off in one swoop. Her pussy was so wet now and needed him. Derek kissed her tits, kissed her belly, all the way down to her neatly trimmed bush. He spread her legs apart lifted up her knees. Derek started to lick all around her pussy. She had never had anybody lick her pussy the way Derek was doing it she could tell he had done it many times before she came almost immediately.

Gina could feel how violent her orgasm was an actually had squirted her at orgasm all over Derek's face. She had only squirted one other time while masturbating. This seem to turn him on more.

Derek commanded "Get on all fours."

"That's my favorite" Gina said as she quickly hopped up on all fours and stuck her ass in the air. Gina had known that getting fucked doggy style was her favorite and reached down between your legs to spread her pussy lips apart to give Derek a hand in filling here pussy. She could feel Derek get back onto the bed, but before he stuck his penis inside of her she felt his hands go down the outside of her back, around her hips, he kissed her lower back down into her butt and then started to stick and flick his tongue on her butt hole. As he was licking her ass he took his thumb and inserted it into her pussy her pussy, which was drenched and swollen. Gina wanted more but she had never had anybody touch her ass like this and try to push his face away. She halfheartedly tried to push him away, but he resisted and stayed there and kept his face in there. She got more and more turned on and could feel her pussy squirt out another orgasm. She knew this one was violent and left the bed covered in her pussy juice.

It was so much cum, she loved Derek's tongue plunging it out of her ass at the moment she came. Just then, before she could know any different Derek was up on his knees and plunged his cock deep inside of her pussy. He was fucking her like she had never been fucked before it was fast and hard. Almost violent as she fucked and tried to put her hips through his to feel his cock is deep as she could ever feel anything inside her. He fucked her for what felt like an eternity and then took his cock out and sprayed his come on her back she was shocked as the first spurt got all the way up to her shoulder blades she couldn't believe someone could come so hard for her she then rolled over on the bed and he came up and stuck his pussy juice sucked cock in her mouth that she cleaned him off. Gina was in love. It didn't take much more than this it was so good.

They got up and Gina try to fix her hair to make it look like she was presentable. It was a college party nobody really much cared and they went back to Gina's dorm. Gina thought they were safe there because Tom and Sarah were staying at the party for a while and Tom told Derek they were going to go get something to eat after a while.

So Derek and Gina went back to Gina's dorm room. As soon as they got their Gina ripped off Derek's pants and started sucking his cock again, she could not get enough. They fucked for another 20 minutes and Derek came again. They both passed out in each other's arms.

In the middle of the night Gina felt Derek rubbing her naked body, from her thigh all the way up over her hip to her side and feeling her boobs. She was getting turned on she reached back and could feel Derek's cock pressing against her ass. He was so hard he was so ready for sex again. Gina loved that she could turn a guy on like this. Gina started to stroke it and jerk him off. At that Derek laid down on his back, and motioned Gina to get on top of him. She did and slowly lowered her pussy onto his willing and aching cock. She lowered herself all the way on to his cock. She held herself there and squeezed her pussy on his cock. Every time she did this she could feel Derek's cock convulse. It was driving him wild. Gina had not heard Sarah come in but was sure she was sound asleep in the bed next to them, or so Gina thought.

Gina was trying to stay quiet but little noises were coming from her as she sat up straight set up straight, Derek was pawing at her boobs. At this point Gina looked over the desk and could tell Sarah was masturbating again. This was turning Gina on more and more, and Gina started grinding on Derek's cock. Gina was in heaven looking at her roommate masturbate to her and she could feel Derek tensing up. Right before she thought he was going to cum, she hopped off his cock, and got in between his legs and swallowed his load.

At that time the only sound of the room was the heavy panting that Sarah had as she was coming as well. The next day after Derek had snuck back to his own room Gina apologized to Sarah and said I will try not to let that happen again. Sarah said "Oh don't worry about it I thought it was very hot. This is going to be a great school year. The next weekend will be great."

12