Ginelli's Whore

Story Info
Ginelli takes Matt's wife
3.6k words
4.21
134.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,432 Followers

“You’re joking! She’ll never go for it!” Matthew Harrison cried incredulously into the telephone. “Janet makes her own decisions.”

“Well, you’ll just have to help her make the right one, won’t you?”

For a moment there was silence between the two men. Matt tried to think quickly. He needed a way out of the situation.

“Look, Harrison,” Frank Ginelli continued, “you owe me a lot of money and a lot of bother. Let me make the choice simple for you. Either I sleep with your wife, or you get a visit from Johansson.”

Ginelli smiled as he listened to the weak man on the other end of the telephone begin to panic. The idea was a stroke of inspiration even if he did say so himself. He knew that there was no way that Harrison would be able to pay back what he owed but he also knew that he would never stand up to Johansson either. There weren’t many who would take on Ginelli’s “strong-arm” man. Most were terrified just to be in the presence of the big Danish man and Harrison would be no exception.

“But Frank!” Harrison began leading. “You can’t do this. She’s my wife!”

Again Ginelli smiled to himself. He was on a power trip that was lasting his entire life!

It wasn’t that Janet Harrison was a particularly stunning woman although, Frank mused, she did still have a good body. No, it was the power. The power to be able to do exactly as he pleased. And teaching Harrison a lesson was also something that had to be considered. A wicked thought suddenly crossed the hard man’s mind.

“Just do it Harrison. 5pm tonight. My office in town. Don’t disappoint me! Oh, and Matthew?”

“Yeah?”

“Don’t even think about letting Janet do this all by herself. I’ll be expecting you to accompany her.”

The line went dead.

Harrison was aware that he was sweating.

“Is everything all right, dear?”

Matthew turned to look at his wife. How the hell he was ever going to get out of this completely eluded him. He saw his wife’s smile fade as she realised that everything was far from all right.

“That was Ginelli, wasn’t it?” Her voice was a subdued whisper. Harrison nodded silently.

“Oh, Matthew. How are we ever going to get out of this mess? Won’t he ever leave us alone?”

Harrison had no idea how he was even going to start to ask the question that – if he were to save his skin – he knew that he must.

“Well, he has given us a way out.” He started slowly then shook his head. “But there’s no way. Forget it. Forget I ever said anything.”

“No, hold on a minute!” Janet was interested now. “If Ginelli’s offered us a way out of all this then I want to hear about it. Come on Matt, tell me.”

“Well,” Harrison could hardly recognise his own, cracked voice. “He wants to be with you.”

Silence for several moments.

“What?”

“He wants to be with you….you know!”

Janet’s eyes stared back at him impassively. He felt them almost boring into his very soul. The heat encircled his neck and made the short, wispy hairs prickle as they always did when he felt he was losing control of a situation. If only she’d say something. Anything!

“He wants to sleep with me?”

Harrison nodded slowly. His eyes stared down at the carpet. There was no way he could bring himself to look at his wife. He was aware that she had turned away from him, guessed that the tears would be forming in her eyes.

“Don’t worry,” he said with a last ditch attempt at bravado, “you won’t have to do anything. I’ll find another way.”

Janet’s eyes blazed in fury. “Do what?” she cried, “You’ve not done a damn thing so far! We’re still neck deep in this fucking mess! I’m fed up with you trying to do things!”

“Look, honey…..” Harrison’s words trailed off. He knew that she was right. “I don’t want you to do…”

“Don’t want me to do what?” She was shouting now. “Don’t want me to sleep with him? Don’t want him to fuck me? To fuck your wife? It doesn’t really look like we have a choice does it?”

Janet stared at her husband. He looked hurt. Typical! Always thinking about himself the useless shit!

“You know what?” She continued, eyes still blazing. “I’m going to do it. I‘m actually going to let Ginelli have me!” Her lips curled up into a sneer. “After all, he’s got to be better than you!”

The drive down to Ginelli’s office only took a few minutes and Harrison and Janet made the journey in silence. Matthew felt bad – obviously – but still, he was also a little elated. The debt he owed Ginelli would be written off and he could start again. A fresh start for both of them. A cold sweat broke out on his forehead as he briefly wondered if there was going to be a “both of them” after this. No time to think of that now, though. Concentrate on the present. Just get this evening over with.

Ginelli’s office was warm and pleasantly furnished. He beckoned them to join him in the inner sanctum. His smile was almost friendly.

“I’m glad you saw sense, Matthew.” He said genially. “And Janet. You look lovely. Come here and let me see you”

Perversely, Janet felt a swell of pride. A myriad of thoughts had run through her head since her husband had told her of Ginelli’s demands. Thoughts that contradicted each other and fought for acceptance in her mind. Clearly she would not want to do this – or would she? The idea was abhorrent – or was it?

She had showered and dressed carefully. Bizarrely she had decided she wanted to impress Ginelli, or at least show him that she was still a good looking woman. The black dress hadn’t seen the outside of her closet for nearly two years and she was pleasantly surprised to find that it still fitted perfectly; showing off her long legs and accentuating her still firm breasts. She had completed the outfit with black stockings and black French-cut panties.

“You do look very nice this evening.” Ginelli repeated as he looked at her. “Black suits you!”

Harrison had been banished to a sofa placed against the far wall of the office and looked on. His feelings were still mixed. While he was pleased that no violent action was to be inflicted on him, he still felt certain pangs of jealousy as Ginelli almost inspected his wife.

“I’m sure you didn’t bring me all the way down here just to compliment me on my dress sense!” Janet said suddenly. Although she felt awkward and a little embarrassed by the big man’s intense stare, she also felt a rush of adrenalin as she realised that she was clearly still attractive to the younger man.

Ginelli laughed. “Straight to the point! I like that! A woman after my own heart!”

He reclined back in the thickly upholstered chair and stretched luxuriantly before continuing.

“You obviously know why you’re here, Janet, so what say you show me what’s hidden under that dress?”

Harrison ran his hand over the back of his neck feeling the dampness of his perspiration. His throat felt dry and parched as he watched for Janet’s reaction. He had no idea what to expect – the whole situation was completely unprecedented. But Janet was reacting well. There seemed no sign of tears or indignity. None at all. Harrison was a little surprised, actually a little shocked. Surely there should be some adverse reaction, he thought? She seemed to be enjoying this just a little too much!

Ginelli watched fascinated as the older woman before him stared demurely downwards and unbuttoned the front of her dress. What had started out as a simple exercise in humiliation – aimed at Harrison – was now turning into something else. He had not expected to become aroused by the situation but, as Janet exposed her bra-less breasts to his fervent gaze, he couldn’t help but feel a stirring in his loins. He was most definitely becoming stimulated.

“Play with your tits!” Ginelli said. He coughed quickly aware that his mouth had become a little dry.

Janet smiled at the man behind the desk and placed her hands under her breasts, cupping them. She was becoming more comfortable with the situation and actually quite liked the way he looked at her. She felt a shiver as her fingers ran gently over her nipples and was surprised to realise that they were already stiff and swollen. She tried to remember the last time she had had sex and was disappointed when she couldn’t. Was it really that long ago? Had she and Matt become so distant that the last time they made love was outside of her memory? She pushed the thought to the back of her mind. She was here for a reason – no matter how pleasurable that reason might now have become!

Ginelli could now feel his erection pressing urgently against him as he watched the woman play with her breasts and encourage the nipples into stiff, throbbing buds. He glanced over her shoulder and could see the hapless Harrison sitting quietly. For a brief moment he wondered what sort of effect this was having on the other man; watching his own wife display herself like this. Maybe he should take things a little further.

Matthew Harrison watched as his nemesis stood and moved out from behind the desk and strode over to where Janet was still standing.

“On your knees, I think!”

Matt saw the way that Ginelli’s lips curled into an evil grin as he began to push Janet down into a kneeling position in front of him. There was no mistaking the intent; the position was a classic one and put Janet’s face in a direct line with his crotch.

Janet instinctively knew what to do. Her fingers undid the man’s belt and unzipped him. She pushed his pants and underwear down thick, muscular legs and helped him take the garment off. She looked up. A hard, menacing looking erection swung out from his body. She couldn’t help herself and licked her lips in anticipation.

“Go ahead,” Ginelli encouraged her in a croaked whisper, “Kiss it!”

Harrison watched his wife as she slowly took Ginelli’s swollen erection in her hands. The slender digits of her fingers looked so small next to his cock as she stroked it tenderly and guided the head towards her open, waiting mouth.

Ginelli groaned as Janet’s lips locked around the head of his cock and she slid her tongue sensuously along the underside. She was good, he realised, and propped himself against the edge of the desk, knuckles whitening as he gripped the surface for support.

“Mmmmm….good, baby…good!”

Janet was in a world of her own. She had always enjoyed the feel of a good hard cock in her mouth – or anywhere else for that matter – and she delighted in the way that Ginelli’s weapon throbbed and pulsated as she sucked it.

“Your wife is a good cock-sucker, Matthew!”

Harrison tensed as he heard the reference but then shrugged resignedly. He knew that he should have put up a fight on Janet’s behalf but he also knew that he was not up to a job like that. He was almost certain that Johansson would be around somewhere and had no intentions of attracting the attentions of that particular man-mountain. Besides which, he consoled himself, Janet didn’t exactly look like the offended, dutiful wife that was only trying to help her husband. With her mouth full of Ginelli’s cock, she looked like a slut; a real whore!

Frank Ginelli was completely taken by surprise. Usually blessed with enviable stamina, he tensed as he felt his cock start to swell. He tried to hold back but it was an exercise in futility.

Janet could sense that something was happening. The big man’s cock was growing in her mouth and she knew that he was about to cum. She swallowed hard as a torrent of sperm unleashed from the head. She gagged slightly and pulled back hearing him gasp and groan deeply. The large appendage slipped from between her lips and twitched with a life of its own. Another spurt hit her face and she closed her eyes as she felt her face suddenly swamped with the full force of his emission.

Ginelli could feel his legs trembling as he held onto the edge of the desk for support. He could hardly believe how quickly he had cum. He could have left it there, he knew. Harrison was suitably humbled and he, Ginelli, had gained his own satisfaction. But he didn’t want to stop. Peculiarly he wanted to give this woman some of the pleasure that she had bestowed upon him.

Sweeping Janet up in his arms Ginelli placed the woman gently on the desk. His fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties as he looked directly into her face. She seemed instinctively to know what he wanted and raised her hips a fraction from the desk to allow him to completely remove her underwear.

Janet was breathing hard as she followed Ginelli’s lead and lay back on the desk. Apart from the nylon stockings, she was all but naked now and she allowed her legs to fall slowly open. The warm air played gently with the wispy hair on her mound and she could feel the dampness begin to seep as her arousal became evident.

The man’s breath was hot and heavy as his head descended between her open thighs. She held her own breath as she felt him close in and then let out a gasping exhalation as his tongue touched her throbbing clit. Her hips bounced involuntarily and her fingers twisted in his hair as she tried to push his head closer to her pubic area.

Harrison also held his breath. He had never been a great one for oral sex. A blow-job for him was fine – he had received several in his years and not just from his wife – but eating pussy? Well, that was a different thing altogether. Or so he had previously thought.

Watching as Ginelli licked and nibbled at his wife’s open and wet vagina, Matt could see what an amazing effect it was having on her. Her orgasms seemed to be almost constant; almost as soon as she had come down from one, her body was quickly tensing up in anticipation of another. Maybe there was something in this pussy-eating after all!

Janet could hardly catch her breath. She had lost count of the amount of times she had cum in the last fifteen minutes and knew that Ginelli’s face would be smeared obscenely with her sex juice. Ginelli. She rolled the name over in her mind as yet another climax coursed through her body. Ginelli: her husband’s enemy. Ginelli: her lover!

Pleased with the magic that his oral attentions had worked on the writhing woman, Ginelli finally came up for a gasped breath of air. He watched Janet’s body twitch and squirm and smiled as her open cunt seemed to wink back at him gratefully. He knew exactly what he was going to do next and twisted her around in preparation.

Janet had hardly chance to draw breath before she could feel herself being moved into another position. She was now on the edge of the desk and Ginelli’s hands were gripping her stockinged legs tightly behind her knees. She felt her legs being lifted then pulled back. She was still well spread and giggled silently as she thought of how sluttish she must look with her wet and open pussy so exposed.

Suddenly Janet’s eyes closed. The feel of Ginelli’s initial penetration of her was almost electric. His tool was only about two inches inside her but she felt as if the hard, swollen head was stretching her open.

“Feel good?” Ginelli mumbled.

Janet’s response was a gasped breath of air that rushed through her teeth as her lover pushed more of himself into her lithe body.

He was in to the hilt now and Janet could hardly breathe. Her eyes remained shut as he began to saw his cock in and out of her rapidly widening hole at greater and faster speeds. Her body began to respond to him. Her legs trembled as they sat, hitched up on his shoulders. Her hips rocked slowly towards him, timing a rhythm with his deep thrusts.

Harrison looked on. He was past caring now and only wanted to see more of the obscene display that was before him. He massaged his own cock as it throbbed in his underwear, the thoughts swimming through his head as he watched his wife so professionally fucked. He desperately wanted to masturbate now but was scared to do so without Ginelli’s express permission. And that he knew he would never get.

Ginelli was completely in control now. His cock had returned to full attention as soon as he had wanted it to and he was now delighting in the sensations that he was experiencing deep in Janet’s hot cunt. With a smile to himself, he guessed that she would be walking slowly for the next few days – a perfect indicator to all the others out there not to fuck with Frank Ginelli!

“You ever taken a cock in your ass, baby?” Frank’s words were sudden. Even he was unsure of where they came from.

“Oh my God!” Janet cried, the question left unanswered. “Are you going to fuck my ass too?”

“Tell me you want it there!” Ginelli’s voice was a low growl as he reluctantly pulled out of the woman’s gaping snatch.

“Yes…Yes…In my ass….Fuck my ass, lover!”

Harrison looked on as his wife was now roughly pulled off the table and almost forcibly bent across it. He remembered with a little regret that, in the early days of their marriage, he had tried to talk Janet into anal sex. She had never consented then and Matthew had used prostitutes or bar-sluts to fulfil his anal fantasies. But now, with another man, she was apparently acceding willingly to that final ignominy – or, he wondered with a worried thought – was it his humiliation after all. His cock ached almost painfully as he continued to watch.

Janet could feel the cool, solid wood of the desk as her breasts slid over it and the surface abraded her swollen nipples. She could feel cool air playing around her buttocks; this accentuated by Ginelli’s hot hands as they gripped the soft flesh and parted the twin globes. She knew she wanted this now – more than anything – she wanted to feel a hard cock in her ass.

Ginelli fumbled his throbbing dick at the entrance to Janet’s puckered nether orifice. The little star-shaped hole resisted him at first, but it was tight and hot and exactly what he wanted.

He pushed again, a harder more urgent thrust this time and heard Janet grunt as the hole dilated slightly.

“Yes…more!” She cried.

Frank was only too willing to oblige and immediately forced the first three inches of his cock into her rectum. Her scream rang in his ears and he instinctively stopped.

“For God’s sake keep going!”

He smiled. Another two inches disappeared and then three. One last thrust and he was buried in her hot, tight asshole. Her internal muscles gripped him as he entered slowly and then pulled back; sawing his cock in and out.

Janet quickly realised what she had been missing. The initial discomfort – hell, pain! – had rapidly vanished and been replaced by a warm, fulfilled sensation. She moved her hips slowly and arched her back, feeling the appendage probing and exploring deeper into her body. He was doing it; she revelled in the notion. He was actually fucking her in the ass!

And then, just as Janet felt she could take no more, she sensed the same swelling in her ass that she had previously felt in her mouth.

“Oh, cum baby!” She cried. “Cum up your slut’s asshole!”

With a deep groan of satisfaction, Ginelli let fly and released a massive torrent of cum deep into Janet’s ass. He smiled at her previous description. His slut? Yes, he guessed that she was.

Harrison too heard Janet’s words and sighed deeply. He watched Ginelli’s cock slither awkwardly from his wife’s depths and turned the idea over in his mind. Ginelli had broken her, he realised. She had given herself to another man in every possible sense and had then confirmed her loyalty to him and his possession of her. She was his now and Harrison had neither the will nor the inclination to fight the inevitable.

“You can leave now, Harrison.” Ginelli’s voice had returned to its usual booming authority. “She belongs to me now!”

Harrison felt tearful. His remorse was clearly evident in his trembling voice.

“Will I never see you again, Janet?” he asked.

His wife stared directly back at him. She looked different somehow; more subservient. More content.

“Of course you can see her again,” Ginelli laughed. “You’ll just have to pay for it like everyone else!”

English Bob
English Bob
2,432 Followers
12