Ginger's Training Ch. 1

Story Info
Ginger gets training from The Master.
1.7k words
4.31
205k
57
3

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vgrey
vgrey
79 Followers

Ginger stared at the ceiling. A sharp, excruciating, pain bolted through her loins as the thin, leather thongs tied deeply into her stuffed and well oiled cunt roughly rolled across her red, pulsating clitoris.Her frantic, crystal-blue eyes wildly strained to look back at her body. They couldn't see much. They couldn't see much because of the restrictions placed on her ability to move her head by the hard, leather strap tied cruelly between her teeth and buckled tightly at the back of her head. The strap clamped and held in place the gag, which consisted of a fist-sized, burlap bean bag which stuffed and filled Ginger's oral cavity so completely that she could barely breathe, much less cry out. As it was, the gag was more than enough to easily capture and muffle Ginger's squeals and despairing little whimpers of complaint.

She certainly had something to complain about. If Ginger was unable to see much of her body at that moment she could most definitely feel it. And feel it she did. Try as she might, Ginger could not escape the excruciating torment between her legs. Her terrified and hyper-stimulated body twisted and shook in its cruel, leather prison; but to no avail, there was nowhere for her to go to avoid the massive, throbbing, metal prod forced deep into her cunt and tightly held there by the leather thongs maliciously tied over her delicious vaginal mound and roughly digging into her labia lips. The thongs tied off to a pair of metal rings that were embedded in front and behind of a thick leather belt which was tightly buckled around her waist. Her wrists were encased in a pair of gleaming, steel handcuffs which ran through the metal ring at the back of the belt. Her upper arms were also cuffed so that her soft, white shoulders were pulled painfully back and the tortured young starlet was forced to thrust out her voluptuous chest. Ginger could hardly feel her ankles anymore since they had been bent back and tied separately to her soft, plush thighs. Straps also went around her shins and mid-thighs, each long and shapely limb with it's own separate belt. This forced her smooth and creamy legs to fall wide and open, exposing her dripping and impaled cunt.

Her tormented body shivered, and then ground in a snapping motion which worked its way out from her hips as a despairing groan faintly escaped from the back of her brutally gagged throat. Ginger's anguished cry of complaint from the vibrating rod trapped inside of her drenched and exhausted loins wasn't even loud enough to be heard outside of the room. Another strap attached to the back of the leather gag stretched her head painfully backwards, forcing her face up. The strap disappeared tightly between the crack of her plump, firm ass cheeks and then emerged in front, between her legs to attach to the metal ring on the front of the waist belt. This meant that her head was currently being violently yanked back by her own crotch. Her every attempt to escape the interminable and deeply penetrating vibrations between her legs only caused her to drag and pull the wet, leather bonds more tightly across her moist and slippery pussy. This would start an agonized shockwave throughout her body as she would be punished painfully by her bonds for virtually any movement.

But to remain still was impossible. He saw to that. The Master. Sitting back at his ease, among the cushions, with his brandy in one hand and a strange little remote control device in the other. He chuckled softly, as he watched Ginger's supple and luxuriant body, quivering in violation and terror, contort and twist at his feet while the fearful young redhead looked up at him with defiance in her lovely, tear-drenched eyes. The Master's gaze searched with pleasure over her curvy, delicious form, drinking in her ripe, lush beauty. She was exquisite in her bound and captive predicament; with the tight, leather gag pulling her head back so that her rich, lustrous mane of deep, crimson hair cascaded down in little curls and ringlets to frame her mournful eyes, her leather-stuffed cheeks and her smooth, wrenched-back shoulders. A slow, meaningful smile spread across his face. His eyes moved from hers to the device in his left hand and then back to her. The confusion in her eyes was replaced with sudden comprehension, and her scream of fear halted, as he flicked a small switch with his thumb and her loins erupted with a blinding, searing pain which lanced out in a crackling electric arc from the shiny steel prod forced deep into her tight, wet fuck-hole. A lightning bolt jolted her cunt. Every nerve in her body screamed in electrical agony as her torso lifted up, clenched against the cruel steel and leather strips which snapped her body back as tightly as a bowstring. Her scream was reduced by the savage and unyielding leather of the brutal gag rammed and packed between her lips into a muffled squeal of shock and hysteria.

The Master flipped the switch back to its original position. Ginger's body collapsed instantly like a smoldering rag doll, her body shivering and squirming from horror and mortal terror as her shattered mind attempted to slowly comprehend the nightmare world of her sadistic captor. He turned the dial on his remote and thumbed the switch again. Her pleading eyes looked up in vain as a loud, audible, humming sound began to emanate from her dripping, pain-soaked crotch. Ginger begged him through the gag while the throbbing probe in her cunt began to vigorously massage her vaginal walls with irresistible power and her hands began to rhythmically clench and unclench as her body was forced to respond to this continued assault. The Master watched with cheerful, satisfaction as her smooth, soft body twisted and flexed against the humiliating strain of the pulsating, forcible intrusion. Her hips gyrated wildly as the poor girl would try, in vain, to tear herself away from the unwelcome stimulation. She was being forcibly, violently driven into a climax but her body kept lubricating her agonized and violated vagina against her will.

The Master enjoyed watching her distress as a professor might assess a prized pupil. She rolled around and threw her pelvis forward seeking in vain to eject the buzzing motor driving her drenched pussy to the brink of explosion. He admired the way that her fiery curls fell down to her shoulders and accentuated the creamy silk of the soft, pink flesh of her neck as well as her ample, heaving chest. He casually and easily reached down to fondle and massage her naked breast as if assessing its weight and durability. Suddenly his fingers reached out around her plump, left mound, roughly gripped it in his fist, yanked it, and held her up in the air by her own chest. Her only reaction was a defeated and muffled whimper which was almost lost in the noise of the grinding vibrator between her legs. The Master used Ginger's abused tit as a handle to drag her up towards his bemused, smirking face as she flailed and sobbed. He held up the remote control in front of her pain-wracked eyes and said:

"Don't worry my dear, this is just the beginning of your training. This is where you learn that I am your Master. From now on you will study how to please and obey me, nothing else will matter for you ever again. Now, let's explore a few of your body's thresholds, shall we?"

At this point he smiled cruelly and twisted the dial for emphasis. Her torso jerked violently, her forehead wrinkled and she wailed in shocked despair. The sudden jolt to her frenzied cunt had triggered a devastating orgasm. She felt her battered loins finally surrender to the hammering deep within her suddenly limp body and all of the doorways to her consciousness crushed under wave after wave of total dismay. Ginger felt as if her mind had snapped loose and had been left whipping in the wind. In that one moment, all of Ginger's preconceptions were exploded in an agonized ecstasy. In that horrible moment where she felt her own body betray her, she finally realized just how lost she was, how completely she was his to control. This was no fairy tale. She knew that she was hopelessly beyond all help. She had been reduced from a healthy, twenty-two year-old girl, with a rising career as an actress and a model; to a tantalizing, sexual plaything in the hands of an arch-demon from the 7th level of hell.

He turned the dial back down to a level that kept her hips dancing and squirming and leaned in to whisper in her ear as she cringed and sobbed. He filled her vision with his face as he took her head firmly in his hand and crowed, "That is the only law that you need to worry about from here on out my little slave."

He laughed as he casually tossed her back onto the cushions. He continued to play with her by remote control for a few more minutes; making her jump and collapse at unpredictable intervals. Finally, he found a setting that caused her to writhe and squirm in a way that he found amusing and which kept her gasping for air. When he had watched her at this setting for a couple of minutes, occasionally reaching out to twist and squeeze an uncovered, shivering tit; he tossed aside the remote and sat back to watch her succulent hips twist and shake while gently sipping his brandy. He continued to observe that her futile attempts to push out the intruder grew more and more feeble until she was finally forced by pure exhaustion to surrender to the excessive stimulation of her vaginal canal by flopping back into the dark, silk cushions with her beautiful legs spread wide and simply allowing the muscles of her body to absorb the blows within.

After a while, her muscles began to leave her conscious command and a numb, jerking spasm seemed to have become the only movement of which she was capable, Ginger's eyes went out of focus and she began to see everything around her without comprehension. Her body was literally dripping with sweat and it shimmered on her curves in the dim light. The only sounds that she could make by now had become muffled, exhausted grunts. It was at about that time that The Master set down his brandy snifter and began the next phase in her training...

To Be Continued...

vgrey
vgrey
79 Followers