Ginny and Katy Pt. 04

Story Info
The birth of puppy girl Ginny.
5.5k words
4.57
30.1k
18

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday, December 4, 2011, Minor revelations

= = = = = = = = = =

I woke to find that Katy had spent the night in my bed. She was awake, watching me.

"I'll bring coffee," she said, "go back to sleep for a while longer."

I did. A bit later she came back, handed me my cup then sat cross legged on the foot of the bed drinking hers. I'd sat up when she came in, letting the sheets fall away from my breasts. I could see her hairless mound, though not very clearly. She seemed to alternate between looking at my breasts and my face, a faint smile on her lips the whole time. We small talked. When I finished she got up and took the empty cup.

"You are so beautiful, Virginia."

I never did know how to respond to that. "What am I supposed to say when you tell me that?"

"You could say 'Thank you'."

"Thank you, Katy."

"Baby, I know I'm not beautiful. But you could tell me I'm pretty, if you think I am."

"You are pretty, Katy. You're also very cute, especially when you smile."

She curtsied, which was odd to see since she was nude and holding two coffee cups.

"Thank you."

She finished her coffee.

"Uh, look, there was a message on my phone when I went to make coffee. One of the servers crashed. I have to go into the office for a while this morning."

She looked guilty, and I wondered why.

I said, "We didn't have any plans, Katy. That's no problem for me. Was there something you wanted to do today?"

She changed the subject. "The bag from Lottie's is on the coffee table. The shoe box is in there with the stuff we took off at the store, including your dress. And there are a couple more of pairs of stockings. Those look great, but they run pretty easily."

She paused again. "The thong and panties and my clothes are on the kitchen and living room floor. Could you pick them up please and put my things in the laundry?"

I said, "Sure. No problem." She still looked guilty. I was about to ask why.

She said, all in a rush, "Virginia, I'm really sorry that I made you feel like an object last night, at the store and then at home. Those toy girls... Well I dressed them up and played with them like that. I don't know why but it's not only a real turn on for me but fulfills something I don't entirely understand. It was so nice of you to go along. Thank you. I went too far, didn't I?"

My turn to be a bit confused. "No, Katy. I had fun."

She didn't seem to hear me. "We don't have to do it again."

"Katy..."

"I didn't mean to degrade you like that. Well, I mean I did, it's way the game works for me. But I didn't mean to do it to YOU, if you see what I mean. I haven't done it in so long and you seemed so willing and I..."

"Katy... Katy... STOP. Listen to what I'm saying. I loved it. I had such a good time."

"Oh. Oh, really? I thought about it while you were sleeping. I was sure I'd gone way over the top."

So I thought about that. How would I feel if I were "normal?" Whatever the hell that meant.

"Maybe you did, for some people. For a lot of people, I guess. But Katy, there will always be things we haven't talked about. Either 'yet' or maybe 'ever'." It's probably time for me to tell you about this one. I figured out long ago I have a submissive personality."

That was an understatement, but it would do for now.

"I'm pretty sure you're dominant. But I've never been involved with a dominant. I don't know how the whole dominant and submissive thing works other than what I've read. Some of it scares me, I hate pain. But I know that I enjoyed last night. I loved being your toy. Being the entire focus of your attention was wonderful. I'd like to do it again sometime."

A little white lie, there. I'd have loved to do it right now, and never stop. There was something I'd like to do even more, but I was afraid to tell her about it. Afraid she'd think I was totally depraved. Little did I know where we'd be in a few months.

She smiled, sadly it seemed. "Honey, I've had other women tell me they were fine with toy play. And other things. And they meant it, when they said it. And for a while it works and everyone is happy. But eventually they couldn't take being objectified or... well, we can talk about that later. And I understand their objections. If you want to, if you're OK with it, we'll do it again. But please, please, tell me the moment you have any doubts. What we have is important to me. Even if we completely stopped having sex. I don't want my fetishes screwing it up."

"I promise. Go ahead to work. Remember you have a date with Betty this afternoon."

She came back across the room, kissed me, and left with the cups.

Shortly I heard her car leaving the garage. Well, I'd let my guard down. A little more. I still had my secrets. I was a bit afraid but also a bit excited. I rolled over and slept another hour.

Monday, December 12, 2011, Talking about toys

= = = = = = = = = =

I waited over a week to see if Katy would take the toy thing any further. She didn't, though we did talked about it. About how she'd picked up girls to play with and that, for the most part, she'd kept them for a few days then sent them on their way, both she and them happy. A few came back for repeat performances. She'd given it up when she and Betty got together. It wasn't clear if Betty played toy for her or if she'd just plain given up entirely until she'd played with me. She confirmed that she was dominant, and explained the difference between dominant and dominatrix, or at least how it was different for her. I hadn't been sure there was any difference.

But mostly, things went on as they had been. We continued to treat clothing as optional, leaning towards not wearing any. We had sex and/or slept together a couple of times. But she hadn't given me any orders and I was longing for it. She also hadn't given me whatever the surprise was she'd gotten while I waited at the car at Lottie's. When I'd gone to retrieve the things from the bag she'd already removed whatever the "something for you" was.

We were finishing dinner. Katy was dressed for a date with Betty but hadn't put her dress on yet. It hung by the garage door. My dress also hung by the door, but because I'd been out earlier and had taken off when I came in. So, we were both in panties and bra. Mine were my usual functional items and I was bare foot. Katy was dressed in satin and lace with thigh high stockings and heels. She looked quite wonderful.

Seeing her dressed like that decided me to ask, "Katy, what was it you got at Lottie's you said was for me?"

"Patience, dear. Christmas present. You'll love it."

"Oh, OK. Thank you." I had to kind of screw up my courage for the next question. "Um, Katy? What about that 'toy' thing. I've been kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop."

"You think you're ready to try that again?"

"Well, yes. I'm curious. What else does it involve?"

She stood up and picked up her dinner things and, seeing my plate was cleared, took mine too. She walked to the sink put them in and walked back. I watched her hips sway as she did the classical one foot in front of the other sexy walk. She stood looked down at me and considered for a moment.

"I'll show you tomorrow after work. If you really want to do it, get that lingerie and the cocktail dress cleaned and be here in the kitchen wearing it all when I get home from work"

"Alright, I'll be ready."

She looked at the clock, then leaned over me, put her hand inside my bra, squeezed my breast and gave me a quick kiss.

"If you change your mind just don't be wearing those things when I get home."

She squeezed my other breast. "If you really liked what we did before, I think you'll love this."

She paused at the door to put her dress on. I got up and helped her then zipped her up.

I asked, "Katy, the panties or the thong?"

"Surprise me. You look good in either, but I think you're more comfortable in the panties."

She kissed me again, a quick but affectionate peck. She quickly pressed her palm to my sex through my panties and said, "I'll text you when I leave the office so you'll have time to stop playing with yourself and pull your panties up before I get here."

She was gone with a swirl of her skirt, leaving me there with my mouth hanging open.

I'd already had the lingerie and dress cleaned. It was a bit embarrassing to bring the lingerie in to the dry cleaners, especially considering how both the panties and thong were were wet. But I'd had the dress too and brought in few other items that needed cleaning so I wasn't standing at the counter handing over just a satin lingerie set to them. Besides, I kept telling myself, they must see this sort of thing all the time. The woman at the counter made no comment as she listed the items and gave me my claim check.

I didn't expect Katy in until long after I'd gone to sleep. I had to masturbate several times pretty hard to get to sleep. And decided that I was going to have to let Ginny out tomorrow or I'd never make it through the day.

I keep mentioning Ginny. Let's go back six years and talk about how she came to be.

FLASHBACK: THE CREATION OF GINNY

Ginny was born in 2005. She was originally named Jeanie, the name of a canine puppy Brian and I both knew. Brian gave Ginny what I think of as her real name in 2006, just months before he died.

As I've said, I'm submissive. Sexually and socially. I've learned to control situations, to some degree, so people can't manipulate me by my submissiveness. I'm pretty successful in ordinary social situations. I guess I should be, I've been doing it since my late teens. Taught by my adoptive parent's and by Nancy, even more so after she got her license as a social worker, and by Brian. I am and was submissive and wanted, and still want, someone to dominate me.

I was disappointingly successful in sexual situations. My boyfriends before Brian mostly never figured it out. I did have a reputation for being "easy." If they'd had any idea how easy I could have been if they'd known how to tell me what to do. Anyway, then there was Brian. He understood, as best he could, and accepted that I was that way. He even tried to be what I needed. But his parent's brought him up to respect women and he couldn't do it very well. He was never certain of himself and in this game you needed to be certain. We tried maids and cheerleaders and other things. While I easily played the submissive, he couldn't really give me orders and it really broke the mood for me to have to keep telling him what to tell me to do.

We watched porn movies from time to time and sometimes acted out what we saw there. Shortly after we moved into our house we were watching one that featured human pets. It was in a mock documentary style, mostly an excuse to present ten or fifteen minute segments of various sorts of pet play. Pony girls and boys, puppies, dogs, cats, kittens. All of that. Most of it didn't do anything for either of us but when it hit the section on puppy girls my pulse quickened and I started to squirm.

We were sitting on the floor in the living room with our backs against the couch, both of us in just our underwear and we'd been drinking a little. Not drunk, but more than a little buzzed. Brian noticed me squirming. "You like that baby?" "Um..." I'd barely heard him, staring at the screen. A nude woman with a collar on and a butt plug with a tail on. She was on hands and knees taking commands from a fully dressed man. Sit, beg, fetch. I slipped my hand in my panties and started rubbing. I was barely aware Brian was even there. I was fully wound up in just seconds.

We'd lived at his parent's for most of a year while our house was being built. They had been raising a puppy, named Jeannie, while we were there. I loved that puppy. I wanted to be her and I'd told Brian so several times. Her joy at being alive, no responsibilities, able to get away with mischief and it being excused because she was "just a puppy." And Brian knew how to give dogs orders. He had a flash of inspiration.

He stood up and said, in a totally uncharacteristic commanding tone of voice, "Jeannie! Sit."

I gasped, looking up at him. My hand still in my panties. I started rubbing harder. He towering over me looking stern.

I tried to say something, but all that came out was "Uh, uh, uh, oh, oh, oh Oh, OH MY GOD."

I came hard, rolled onto my knees, put my chest against his legs, my hand still working my pussy, and pushed myself up him until my mouth reached his hand. I started licking it.

He stroked my hair, pet me on the head would be more accurate, and said again, "Jeannie! I said sit!"

I knelt, spread my legs, put both hands on the floor between them, and looked up at him again.

"Good girl."

We were both breathing hard at that point. He licked his lips, deciding what to do next. He glanced back at the screen, and I followed his eye. The girl was begging while he waved his cock in her face, just out of her reach. She barked.

We looked back at each other. I got up into "beg," and barked at him.

He whispered, "My God, look at you."

In another tone of voice it would have sent me, figuratively and maybe even literally, into hiding. But it was an expression of awe. I broke "beg" for a second, jammed my face in his crotch and sniffed. Then went back into "beg" and barked again. He pushed his boxers off his hips then stepped out of them. We both glanced at the screen. The girl was licking the guys cock then he jammed it into her mouth. I turned back and started licking him. I opened my mouth and he forced himself in. He'd never done that before. He'd always waited for me to take him. I almost gagged, he pulled out, looking concerned.

He started "Sorry, I..."

I cut him off with a growl, then licked him again. It wasn't that I couldn't take him in, I just hadn't been ready. He plunged in again. He pulled all the way out and stepped back, just out of reach.

"Beg."

I did. I whimpered. I barked. Just like that puppy had when it wanted something but wasn't allowed to have it. Had to wait to have it.

He said "Roll over."

He was hard as stone. I couldn't believe he was putting off getting blown to give me orders. It was so totally uncharacteristic of him. Always before once he was in my mouth he stayed there until he finished. I was so turned on I could feel how sodden my panties were. But I managed to obey. I rolled over and came back to the "beg" pose. I barked again.

"Down on all fours."

I took the position. He unfastened my bra and let it slide down my arms. I felt my breasts swing free. He hooked his thumbs in my panties and pushed them down to my knees. He picked up one knee then the other and pulled my panties off my legs. I was now nude on the floor below him.

He walked in front of me, but a couple of feet out of reach. He looked around for something to throw, then noticed my panties still in his hand. He waved them in my face then tossed them across the room and said "Fetch."

I did, feeling my swollen pussy lips rubbing each other as I ran. I got to the panties, lowered my face to pick them up, then smelled myself on them. I started to come again, right there on my hands and knees, without even touching myself. I fell on chest, my nose pressed into my wet panties, my ass in the air. I spread my legs and jammed the fingers of one hand into my pussy and beat on my clit with the other.

I came again.

"Jeannie, Fetch!"

I just made noises, something like "Oh, oh, uh, oh."

Got myself together, picked up the panties in my mouth and forced myself back up on all fours. I ran over to him and dropped them on the floor in front of him and begged again. We played for an hour. I sucked him off several times, played with myself, did tricks. Fetch, roll over, beg, speak and whatever else he could think of. We finished up with fucking, doggy style then fell asleep on the carpet.

Needless to say, we did this again. Once a week, usually on a weekend evening, for several hours. After that first weekend we went to a fetish store and bought a collar, leash, and butt plug tail. Things worked, but neither of us were entirely satisfied with the results. We tried several of each but never got anything we were completely happy with. We solved the collar and leash problem by going to an actual pet store.

Brian was supremely able to ignore what people though of him or what he was doing. So we spent forty minutes standing in the aisle, attracting a small crowd, while he put collars on me, adjusted them, asked me how they felt, and tried again. I was bright red the whole time and thankful I'd worn a skirt rather than pants or shorts. I'd quickly soaked my panties and I'm sure I'd have soaked through anything that hugged my crotch. Eventually he found one he liked and I agreed it was comfortable. A richly black fabric one with chromed metal parts. It's the one I still use, and it still looks new.

He clicked on the leash and led me to the cash register. There were a number of comments, some openly disapproving, some very sexist, all of it embarrassing. But making me so hot. If he'd told me to I'd have gone down on him right there at the cash register. He paid, with the disapproving look of the cashier, then lead me to the car. It was the most amazing thing he'd ever done to me. I started playing with myself the moment we were in the car. I came twice on the way home.

When we pulled into the garage I jumped out, threw off my clothes, and leaning my ass against the work bench in front of the car, holding myself up with one hand, pushed my fingers of my other inside myself and started fucking. Brian climbed out of the car and stood watching me for a minute.

He saw me just about to come and yelled "Jeannie! Bad girl. Sit!"

I stared at him, actually rubbing harder. He took on that new commanding tone of voice, picked up the end of the leash, still attached to my collar, gave it a firm tug and said "Bad girl. Down!"

It took all my will to pull my fingers out. I stood there breathing hard, gulping air. He held the leash in his hand just watching me. I slowly went down on my knees into my "sit" pose and honest to goodness whimpered.

He said, "Good girl," and led me up to the bedroom for another night of play time.

The tail was a more difficult problem. Since I was being a puppy I was pretty active. Running, jumping on the furniture, jumping up on him, rolling over and so forth. But the tail plugs kept popping out and pausing to put it back in tended to break the mood. We knew some people didn't use tails and some attached them to a belt or harness rather than using butt plugs.

We tried those but didn't like them. Brian didn't like the harnesses breaking up the smoothness of my skin, especially when he stroked me from head to tail. And I didn't want to wear anything at all except the collar. I'm not sure why, but I never considered the tail in my ass to be "wearing" something.

We tried a lot of tails, from very cheap to very expensive. Some fell out at something as simple as sitting up to beg or even just standing there on all fours. Some stayed in better. But ultimately they all popped out

But, Brian was a genius mechanical designer. He was pretty well off financially, because of his family. So he only worked on problems that interested him. Usually the sorts of problems that people thought could not be solved. Sometimes he agreed that the problem couldn't be solved and wouldn't take the job. But his track record, for jobs he'd actually took, was 100%. When one of the tails popped out while I was jumping up on the bed, and it had taken him five minutes to find it, he decided that keeping my tail in was a problem that interested him.

We spent several very odd afternoons with me bottom less or nude kneeling on his desk with my ass up and my chest down while he thoroughly examined my anus inside and out. I was up there for hours the first time while he probed and measured and I don't know what all else. He kept sticking things in me and taking them out again. Including all the tail plugs we'd been using and a number of others we'd used since we started. I could hear him muttering to himself as he usually did when he was into any interesting job. I'd just never been the "interesting job" before.

12