Ginny The Farmer's Slut

Story Info
Farmer Frank doesn't satisfy his wife.
2.6k words
4.09
164.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,422 Followers

Its hard work running a farm. There's always so much to do at any time of year and just trying to keep up with the chores can really take it out of you. Working from early morning until late into the evening, seven days a week leaves very little time for any other sort of life, including, unfortunately, a sex life!

I had known Ginny for what seemed like ever before we married - in fact, being the eldest daughter of one of the other local farmers, I had know her almost all of her life. To say I was surprised when she agreed to wed me was an understatement. She is twenty odd years younger than me and one of the most attractive women for miles around. With long, dark hair and a slender, lithesome body, she has made me the envy of men half my age.

I was pretty sure that she would adapt to life as a farmers wife easily and, to be fair, I was right. Coming from a farming family she was well aware of the work that needed to be done around the place and took to it all very well. What I wasn't really prepared for was her insatiable appetite in bed!

In the early months of our marriage our sex life was good of course. I made time for my new bride and she seemed to adore the attention and money that I lavished on her. Every week I would buy her some piece of jewellery or other and she would thank me in every conceivable way. I had no idea that she was so experienced or would even be prepared to do some of the things that, frankly, I had only read about in books and magazines.

As time went on I seemed to spend more money on presents for my wife. And the more money I spent of course, the harder I had to work to generate greater amounts of cash. I became tired and exhausted - I felt that my age was not on my side. And then the problems started. Ginny began to demand more and more attention from me in bed and, after a hard day's toil in the fields, it was as much as I could do to keep my eyes open, let alone maintain an erection long enough to satisfy my wife!

The solution to my problem seemed obvious - employ a general handyman to help me around the farm and take some of the workload from me.

Jim seemed like a good lad. He had a lot of experience of farm work and I took him on hoping that the reduction in my own work would help somewhat with my love-life. At only twenty six years old, he was far closer to my wife's age than he was to mine. But the lad was keen to work and strong enough to make light work of some of the tasks that were causing me problems. We all seemed to get on well together and I looked forward to being able once again to indulge myself with my young wife.

But Ginny seemed to have changed. Every time I tried to get close to her there was always a reason for her to push me away; she had a headache; it was the wrong time of the month; she was too tired! Arguments and rows erupted most days and she took to taking long walks by herself leaving me to angrily return to my work.

"You might as well take the afternoon off." I said to Jim after Ginny and I had had yet another row. "I can take care of the work this afternoon."

Jim looked surprised, but didn't argue. Sweeping his shirt from a fence post he thanked me and sauntered off towards the gate whistling tunelessly.

When I returned to the farmhouse later that afternoon for some coffee, I was surprised to find that Ginny had still not returned from her walk. A glanced at the kitchen clock with frustration as I made my drink. Jim wasn't around either; maybe he had gone into town for a beer or two, I thought. I looked out of the window as I sipped the coffee. I could see the east barn at the edge of the top field. It looked more dilapidated than usual after the recent storm. I had been planning to fix the roof at least for ages. I silently cursed myself for giving Jim the afternoon off. The roof was really a two man job but if I was by myself then I'd just have to manage as best I could. At least I could make a start on it.

My heart sank as I trudged through the top field and approached the barn. The roof looked worse than I thought and I was going to need more tools than I had brought with me. I was about to turn and make my way back down the hill to the tool shed when I heard something that made me stop in my tracks.

The high pitched laugh had a familiar ring. What was Ginny doing way up here, I thought? And what was so funny?

Keeping as quiet as possible I inched towards the broken wooden door and peered into the gloomy interior.

"Oh, Jim! What if Frank finds us?"

My mind reeled as I saw Jim and my wife in a lustful embrace.

"Ah, don't worry Gin, he won't find us! He's probably way over the other side of the farm. Nobody comes here any more, trust me!"

I watched. My heart was beating so hard in my chest I thought I could be heard in the next village. Ginny smiled as she relaxed and almost melted into the young man's arms. Their lips locked together sensuously as Jim's hands began to caress Ginny's body. Ginny wore a simple short dress which left no protection against my labourer's wandering hands.

I looked on as Jim began to touch my wife's legs as they kissed. His hand slipped under the front of her dress and lift the flimsy material exposing her black underwear. I wanted to do something; stop them, but I was rooted to the spot. The voyeur in me had taken over the use of my limbs!

The two lovers broke their kiss breathlessly and I saw Jim's hand slip into the front of Ginny's panties. I heard her gasp as his fingers found their mark, Ginny closing her eyes lustfully and, seemingly, surrendering to the pleasure the lad's touch was affording her.

"Oh, Jimmy! Yes..that feels so nice...mmmmm!"

I could see Jim's fingers working back and forth, up and down as he fingered my wife's pussy. Her lips parted in a soft moan and as the young labourer began to peel the undergarment down her long legs I watched her whole body tremble.

"Oh Jim...I think I'm going to cum!"

Discarding her panties onto the dusty floor of the barn, Jim proceeded to start finger-fucking her faster and harder. His free hand scooped the firm globes of her soft breasts from the top of her dress and his head bent toward them. I watched fascinated as his lips sucked each pink nipple in turn. I could see the hard little buds growing before my eyes.

Ginny was still standing, her legs parted as Jim's fingers flashed in and out of her wet pussy and his mouth feasted hungrily on her stiff looking nipples. The trembling of her body turned into a shudder and then a violent shake. I could see she was cumming hard. Her arms gripped her young lovers' shoulder for support and she let out a long moan of satisfaction.

But Jim wasn't prepared to wait. I could see the excitement on his face and, as he stripped off his working jeans, I saw that excitement manifest in the large erect cock that quickly sprung free. Ginny cooed quietly as she also saw his erection and led him by the hand to an old wooden chair. Jim sat down heavily and spread his muscular legs open displaying his thick tool proudly. He smiled as he saw Ginny looking at it.

"Suck on it baby!" he said, "put it in your mouth for me!"

Ginny was clearly not about to disappoint her lover but, instead of dropping to her knees in front of him as I had expected, she bent at the waist allowing her breasts to fall over his lap.

Jim groaned as he felt the warm flesh of Ginny's breasts surround his hard cock and heavy balls. His hand was on top of her head and I could clearly see the pressure that he was applying as he encouraged her to go down on him.

Ginny's lips parted willingly and I saw my own sweet wife as she allowed another man's cock to enter her mouth. Jim groaned again and he thrust his hips upwards trying to get as much of himself into my wife as he could.

But Ginny was in control. Her mouth stroked and caressed the inflamed flesh. She teased him with her tongue and let her fingers slip under his balls and then lovingly up his long, thick shaft.

"Oh god, baby!" Jim cried. "You give great head! Mmmmm...oh yes...suck me...suck my cock!"

As Jim became more and more excited, so Ginny's expert ministrations became more urgent. Jim's cock was sinking further into her throat with each dip of her head and from the closed-eyed expression on her face I could see she was clearly enjoying every second of the blow-job.

I continued to watch with a growing erection myself as Jim began to hump himself up into my wife's mouth. I could see that he badly wanted to cum, but Ginny had other ideas. With a gasp she let his throbbing penis pop out of her mouth.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard!" she said simply.

Jim was clearly disappointed at having his cock wrenched from the pleasurable confines of my wife's mouth but he could clearly see the advantage of Ginny's demand. He almost leapt from the chair and practically threw his lover back into the rickety wooden frame to replace him.

Ginny seemed a little surprised at the ferocity of Jim's actions but smiled back up at him.

"Yes, baby. Take me roughly. Take me like Frank never has!"

The hairs on the back of my neck prickled as I heard my name mentioned and I felt a sudden pang of jealousy. But this annoying feeling quickly disappeared as I saw my young wife spread her legs wide open and expose her wet, juicy pussy.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you hard, Ginny. You're gonna love it!"

Jim's voice was almost a growl as he quickly shed the remainder of his clothes and positioned his solid cock at the entrance to Ginny's cunt. With a deep lunge he entered her in one go. Both lovers gasped as they felt the deep penetration and I saw Ginny move her hands down to her groin and spread her pussy lips. I head her moan deeply as her clitty pooped out from under it's protective hood.

Again and again, Jim slammed himself forcefully into my wife's lithe body. His hands went to her tits and pinched her nipples mercilessly. This was no romantic coupling, this was a frantic, hard fuck that both of them clearly wanted and needed badly.

"You like it hard, baby?" Jim cried through clenched teeth. "You like my hard cock fucking your tight cunt?"

"Oh yes, baby! Fuck me..fuck me..harder!...yessssss!"

I watched as Ginny's body convulsed as her second orgasm ripped through her taught frame. Her nipples looked hard and swollen as Jim plucked at them, ramming himself as hard into her body as he obviously thought she could take. He didn't seem to give her orgasm a second thought and just kept fucking her hard and deep as she came.

"You want it from behind, my little bitch?" He groaned suddenly, "you want to feel me inside your cunt while I fuck you like a dog?"

If Ginny did answer, her reply was lost in a deep guttural moan. But she moved anyway, changing her position so that she was bent over some old rusted pieces of farm machinery. As Jim moved up behind her his hands ripped the bottom of her dress exposing her smooth, rounded behind and leaving the material in tatters. He pushed forward slowly and inched his tool back into her tight pussy.

"Oh God, Jim!" Ginny cried, "don't slow down now, please! Fuck me hard and fast. Let me feel that big, juicy cock of yours again!"

Jim smiled and kept teasing my wanton slut of a wife by slowly easing his cock in and out at a snails pace.

"Oh please Jim...Please...Ple-...ahhhhhhh"

Ginny's words were expertly curtailed as Jim slammed himself into her with all his strength. His hips were a blur as he pounded his meat deep inside her body. I could hear his balls slapping her hot flesh as he bottomed out on each thrust.

"Oh shit baby!" he groaned, "I think I'm gonna cum soon!"

Just a few more strokes and I could see that Jim was on the edge. His breath was held and his knees were beginning to tremble as he worked towards his climax. But Ginny was back in control again and she clearly knew how she wanted things to go.

"Let me taste you, Jimmy!" she moaned, "cum in my mouth baby! Let me drink your seed!"

With a final change in position, Ginny sat back down and spread her thighs wide. I could see the moisture oozing from her abused cunt lips as she fingered herself wantonly. Jim's cock twitched wildly as he pushed it towards her mouth. Again, Ginny's lips parted but this time she had hardly chance to suck once on her lovers' thick cock head before his cum began to spurt in great leaps.

Ginny tried to swallow as much as she could but the young labourer continued to thrust in and out of her mouth causing the thick, hot liquid to be forced from the corners and dribble in tiny rivers down over her chin.

In a few seconds Ginny's face was awash. Jim's cock had smeared her makeup and his cum laced her hair and face making her look like a cheap whore. Both of them were panting breathlessly as they tried to recover their composure.

That night I told Ginny what I had seen in the barn. She cried like a baby and begged me to forgive her. My initial thought was to kick her out of my life, but as I saw her young, lithe body lying naked on my bed with the moonlight flitting over it, I thought again. I looked down at her neatly trimmed slit and the swell of her perfect breasts. How could I lose this, I thought? Why would I want to?

That night I fucked my young wife with such a passion I thought I'd have a heart attack. She gave herself to me completely. Things that she had never done before suddenly seemed to be what she wanted. She sucked my cock delightfully bringing me to the edge of climax and then rolled over onto her stomach. Her hands parted her buttocks and she almost begged me to fuck her in the ass. I wasn't about to argue and eventually shot my load deep inside her back passage, her internal muscles massaging my aching dick and squeezing every last drop of cum from me.

I didn't fire Jim. Everything is still much the same as it was. He still lives in the spare bedroom and I know that he sometimes fucks my wife while I'm out. But don't really care; I can tell when he and Ginny have been together - my sex-life improves on end!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,422 Followers