Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 01

Story Info
The continuing adventures of Ginny.
8.3k words
4.58
109.4k
72

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

This is a continuation of the Ginny series. Based on responses and ideas from readers, I have decided to pick up the saga of Ginny. Special thanks to Rman for the ideas and suggestions. Please, read the earlier stories. What follows will make so much more sense. Ginny's submission and humiliation will go further than ever. Remember, this is fantasy. Your comments and votes are greatly appreciated.

*****

It had been a few weeks since Ginny's last experience at the club that she and her husband, Mike, attended. Their friends who knew of Ginny's need for submission and humiliation were there and witnessed her submission as well as the submission of a friend of theirs. The somewhat shared experience was one of the most intensely humiliating experiences of her life.

Mike and Ginny talked about the experience and as the days passed, there were less and less comments made about that night. But Ginny told Mike that her needs seemed to be growing; her need to be punished, displayed and humiliated. Mike wanted to know what he could do to give her the humiliation she desired. Ginny explained that anything he had done in the past was wonderful and wanted to continue all of them, including being forced to be naked in public, but that she wanted more intense humiliation.

"I might have to bring in some reinforcements if we increase the humiliation levels. Will you be alright with that?"

"Yes, even if that involved more chastisement or sexual servitude."

"You know how much I love you and I will give you anything you want if it is in my power to do so."

"I know, sweetheart. You are truly wonderful and thank you so very much for understanding what I crave."

Ginny wanted to know would Mike be ok with her working nude all the time. She worked naked with her bosses permission one to two days a week. She was always nude at home, even if they had company. Ginny knew that Mike cared for her beyond all other things. He understood her needs and did everything he could to allow her to express and satisfy those needs. Ginny wasn't surprised when Mike said that he approved of her working nude. She wasn't surprised when Mike said that he thought her bosses might want more than just her nudity. She said that she would talk to Kathy Bossert, her supervisor, and Scott Hughes, the office manager, tomorrow.

Ginny walked into Kathy's office the next morning and asked to speak with her and Scott. She was dressed when she asked. Kathy buzzed Scott and asked if they could see him. They walked the short distance to Scott's office. He looked at Kathy and asked what did they want to talk about.

"Ginny wants to ask us something. She hasn't told me what's on her mind."

"Ginny, please." Scott said.

"You two know that I am very submissive and that you have participated in my submission and humiliation but I believe that I need more, particularly in the area of humiliation. I have spoken with Mike and he wanted me to talk to both of you. I would like you to approve of me working nude all the time instead of one or two days a week. I would expect to be spanked, paddled or whipped when you want and, as in the past, be available to each of you sexually."

"What you're saying," Scott said, "is that you want us, when appropriate, to increase the amount of humiliation you experience here in the office?"

"Yes." Ginny said.

"Ginny, you realize that we will increase the amount of spankings and other punishments and involve other people, even other employees in the other building. Are you prepared to service them as well as us? Think about this carefully, Ginny." Kathy said.

"No, I have thought about it a great deal. Whatever you two decide, I trust you."

"Very well. Tomorrow you will report for work naked and you will be punished by us or anyone else we select, not because you were bad but because we want to punish you. You will sexually service us anyway we want or with others within the company without hesitation. Do you accept these terms?" Scott said.

Yes, I do."

That night she told Mike of the conversation in Scott Hughes' office.

"Yes, I know said Mike. "Kathy called me and went over what was discussed. She wanted to make sure that I was aware of your wishes to go deeper with your submission and humiliation. I said that I was and that we discussed it in great detail. I told her that whatever the two of them subjected you to, or whoever they involved in your submission, that it would be acceptable."

"Mike, I am really glad I have your support. I just need to do this and I love you so much."

"Honey, you know I have supported you through the auctions and other adventures but what you want now is far beyond anything you have experienced. It could get very intense."

"That's what I want. That's what I need."

"I will need to talk to and involve other people if this is going to be the experience you really want."

"I do want this and trust you to invite anyone you think would contribute to my humiliation and submission."

"I may have you auctioned again."

"I thought that might happen and I am looking forward to that."

They fell asleep holding hands.

The next morning Ginny put on a jacket and drove to work. Besides her everyday makeup, that's all she wore. She was first inside her office and had decided to change the way her nude at work days happened. In the past she would strip and sit at her desk and begin work, waiting for Kathy Bossert or Scott Hughes to call her to one of their offices to be spanked or to service one, or both, sexually. After starting her computer, Ginny walked into Kathy's office and knelt on the floor with with her knees apart and her hands clasped behind her head. Kathy was usually in before Scott.

Ginny was in this position when Kathy walked in 15 minutes later.

"I see someone is ready for an interesting day. I want you to know that Scott and I talked about this offer of yours at great length. I told Scott what Mike had told me. Ginny, are you sure this is what you want? I know we have shared experiences in the past but you are not only a trusted employee but a friend. Scott and I have come up with some really, uh, unique scenes that we think will really push you, but I want to hear from you that this is what you really want."

Ginny did not change her position. She looked into Kathy's eyes and said, "Yes, this is what I want. Mike knows and has agreed to bring in others and has even said that another auction should happen. I just need this so badly. I can't even totally explain."

"No, you probably can't. Now, hold your tits up."

Ginny took her hands from behind her neck and placed them under her nicely shaped 34B tits. Kathy reached down and pinched the offered nipples until they were hard. She reached into her pocket and pulled out two clips and attached them to Ginny's nipples causing Ginny to wince.

"That looks nice. We'll keep those on until Scott comes back from the warehouse. Now, get to work. Oh, and whenever you are in one of our offices, you will kneel like you were when I came in. Even if other people are in the office. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes, ma'am," corrected Kathy.

"Yes, ma'am."

Ginny returned to work preparing the days shipping reports. The clips had been on for over an hour when Scott Hughes returned to the office.

Kathy came to Ginny's desk and removed the clips, rubbing Ginny's nipples as she removed them.

"Go to Scott's office and see if there is anything he wants. Remember the position."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ginny walked to Scotts office, knelt on the carpet and put her hands behind her head. Scott looked up and stared at the naked woman as he hung up the phone.

"Ginny, go to the conference room."

Ginny began to stand up.

"No. Crawl there. It has been a while since I have seen your ass and want to look at it as you crawl."

Ginny got on her hands and knees and began to crawl toward the conference room. When she crawled through the door, Kathy was already there and she was sitting on the conference table nude. Next to her was a bottle of lube and a towel.

"Stand up, Ginny. Now, go over to Kathy and eat her pussy." Scott began to remove his clothes as he spoke.

Ginny bent over the table and lowered her face into Kathy's pussy. She had eaten Kathy's pussy before and enjoyed licking her lips and clit. Ginny inwardly smiled as Kathy made soft purrs of satisfaction as Ginny's tongue slid over her clit and into her pussy.

Scott had picked up the lube and squeezed some onto Ginny's ass and into her asshole. Ginny knew that soon he would be fucking her in her ass. But Scott wanted her pussy first and Ginny was surprised to feel him enter her pussy without benefit of any prior stimulation. Within two or three plunges, Scott was all the way in. He grabbed Ginny around the waist and fucked her hard as Kathy's purring became louder. Scott pulled out and slowly pushed his cock head into Ginny's asshole. Once the head of his cock had penetrated Ginny's ass, he pushed on in. Ginny reacted to the intrusion in her ass by pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts.

Kathy grabbed Ginny's hair as she began to cum. Scott began to stroke Ginny's ass faster and she thought he would pull out and cum in her mouth as he had done before. But he came in her ass with three hard thrusts. Ginny's head was held tightly by Kathy's legs as she continued to lick. Scott slapped her ass as he slowly pulled out of Ginny.

"Hold my cum in your ass. Don't spill any."

Kathy lifted her legs away from Ginny's head and she got off the table, picked up the towel and left the room but was back very quickly.

"Back to work, Ginny." Kathy ordered. "Crawl back to your desk and don't let any of Scott's cum out of your ass. Your chair has been covered with a towel. If the cum leaks out it won't ruin your chair. The towel will stay on your chair until 2:30."

Ginny crawled back to her desk and sat on the towel covered chair as instructed. She could feel the cum leaking out of her ass but she just let it slide out. She did have to get up a few times and she did crawl if she went to the copy machine or bathroom. She even heard Kathy giggle as she crawled past her on the way to the bathroom. When she had returned to her desk, she noticed a fair amount of cum had collected on the towel.

At 2:30 Kathy and Scott came to her cubicle.

"Ginny, I want you to clean up the cum on the towel with your tongue while we watch." Kathy said.

Ginny slid off her chair and bent her head and licked up the cum from the towel as best she could. When she was done, she looked up to at the two.

"Very good," said Scott. "Now clean yourself up and come back to my office and bring your jacket. You may walk."

Ginny did as she was told and returned to Scott's office carrying her jacket.

"Put your jacket on," Kathy said.

Ginny did so and the two looked at Ginny. The jacket stopped just about mid thigh and it was possible to see more than Ginny's legs if she moved a certain way or bent over. Kathy reached for the zipper and zipped up half way, leaving a great deal of Ginny's pert tits exposed but not enough to be overly exposed.

"If we are going to continue to dominate you in this office, we need to increase our inventory of, uh, tools to help us and others to dominate you and subject you to the levels of humiliation you crave." Scott said.

"Take this." Scott handed her a piece of paper.

"Go to the address on the paper and purchase everything that is on the paper. Here is the Corporate Card. Use it to pay for the items which you can bring to the office tomorrow."

Kathy asked if Ginny had any questions. Ginny shook her head no and left the office. When she reached her car, she was breathing very fast. She looked at the list and shuddered just a bit when she read:

Two wrist cuffs

Two ankle cuffs

One flogger

One short tail whip

One tawse

One cane

Four alligator clips

Four 8 ounce weighted balls with clips attached

Four dildos one each of 6, 10, and 12 inches in length and one longer than 12 inches and all at least two inches in diameter

Three butt plugs all over six inches in length and varying widths the smallest being two inches at the widest part.

Ginny sucked in her breath when she read and reread the list. She had all these things used on her before but now she was expected to go into a store with the skimpiest of coverings and purchase them. Waiting for her breathing to calm down, she started her car and headed to the address on the paper.

It took her 15 minutes to drive to the location. It was on the outskirts of the city but not seedy by any means. The building looked newer and had one sign which said "Adult Boutique." The parking lot had a dozen or so cars parked. Ginny parked as close to the door as she could. She turned off the car but held tight to the steering wheel. She had been less dressed than she was now before but she was always with someone. Mike was always close when she was nude in public as part of a humiliation or she was with someone like her older friend Grace or Becky.

With one deep breath, she opened the car door and left the car, pulling at the hem of her jacket. She thought about zipping up the jacket, but thought that would be cheating and she decided not to. She opened the door to the store and entered inside.

The store was tastefully decorated. Various outfits and fetish wear lined one wall and videos and books filled up the rest of the wall space. There was a large display case with adult toys in front of a raised cashier's counter. A door marked "Esoterica" was off to the left. Ginny noticed that there five or six men looking at video boxes and one couple, the woman clinging tightly to the man's arm, looking at magazines. Ginny moved to the display case and saw some of the dildos she was required to purchase.

"Can I help you, miss?" A female voice came from behind the counter and a middle aged woman in jeans, t-shirt and red vest with the logo of the store embroidered on the left front of the vest.

Ginny hadn't noticed the woman when she entered. Ginny thought that she was a few years older than her and when Ginny smiled at her, she didn't smile back.

"Uh, yes, I hope so. I have a list of things I need to buy.

"Sorry, didn't hear you, speak up,"

Ginny didn't realize that she was so nervous that she had whispered her request. She repeated herself, this time a bit louder.

"Let me see it."

Ginny handed the woman the list and she came around the counter to talk to Ginny.

"You have quite a list here and most of what you want is in there." She pointed to the marked door. "If you wish, I will help you select the items or you can go through the door and pick them up yourself."

"I would very much like your help," Ginny said.

"One more question. Are the items being used by you or are they going to be used on you?"

Ginny looked at the woman and then at the floor. "On me."

"I see. Follow me."

The walked through the door into another room. There were four men and one female clerk in the room. As far as Ginny could tell, this was a room dedicated to Dominance and submission.

"Janice, show this customer the implements on this list. I will get the weights, clips and cuffs."

After announcing the items on the list, everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and turned toward Ginny. Janice, a twenty something sales girl smiled at Ginny and asked her if the items were going to be used on her and Ginny confirmed that they were. Janice asked if Ginny had any experience with submission. Ginny replied, "Oh, yes. A great deal as a matter of fact."

Janice had gathered up the short tail whip, the tawse, a leather flogger and a cane and pit them on top of the display counter.

"You're not wearing anything under that jacket, are you?" Janice asked just as the other clerk returned with an armful of objects.

"This is Nancy. She owns the place. So, are you naked underneath the jacket?"

"Yes," Ginny answered.

"Bit of an exhibitionist, are you?" Nancy asked.

"More of a submissive. If being naked is part of my submission, than I am naked. I stay naked at home and at work no matter whoever is present. I enjoy the humiliation. In fact, I crave it. My husband has been supportive of my needs as well as my bosses at work."

"So if a delivery person shows up at work, you stay naked?" Janice asked.

"Yes."

Nancy asked, "well what if your parents come to your house?"

Ginny laughed, "yes, and they have both participated my submission. They have been very helpful and understanding."

"Wow," said Janice.

"Well, if you are going to have these objects used on you, we should test them out. Take off your jacket." Nancy said and there could be no misunderstanding the tone in her voice. She was testing Ginny and Ginny was not going to fail the test.

Ginny unzipped her jacket and slid it off her shoulders and placed it on the counter. The people in the room stopped what they were doing and moved closer to watch Ginny be dominated. Nancy took Ginny's hands and placed the wrist cuffs on her. She handed the ankle cuffs to Janice who put them around Ginny's ankles. Nancy pulled Ginny's wrists behind her back and clipped the cuffs together.

Janice reached around Ginny and began to squeeze her tits. Ginny moaned as Janice began to squeeze Ginny's nipples, getting them hard. Nancy held up the two alligator clips and showed them to Ginny. She then placed the clips on Ginny's hardening nipples. Ginny sucked in her breath as Nancy let the teeth bite into Ginny's nipples.

Ginny slipped easily into subspace. Despite her trepidation at being in a situation with people she did not know, in a place she had never been, hands bound and a variety of devices laid out ready to use on her most sensitive parts, she was wet. This was confirmed by Nancy.

"The bitch is wet. She is really a submissive slut."

"Please," Ginny shouted, "no name calling. I am doing this of my own choice and you may use me or humiliate me but no name calling." Ginny was inwardly pleased at her limit setting. The test would be if the group would agree.

Nancy stared into Ginny's eyes. "Yes, no name calling. What is your name."

"Ginny."

"Very well, Ginny. That's what you will be called." To emphasize her point, Nancy gave a pull on the clips which caused Ginny to moan.

"Let's see how Ginny does with these." Nancy said. She attached two weights, one to each clip which pulled Ginny's tits painfully down. Janice had knelt in front of Ginny and was putting a clip on each of her pussy lips. She added a weight to each one.

Janice stood up, and said to Nancy, "I think she should walk around the room and let the customers see just how pretty the clips and weights make her look."

"Terrific idea, don't you think, Ginny?" Nancy reached behind Ginny and slapped her ass and told Ginny to walk around the room and show the customers her new accessories.

Ginny walked toward the group. She stopped in front of the men and even with her mouth going dry, she managed to say, "Please look at my clips and these weights. I hope you like them."

Nancy told Ginny to turn around and bend over so that the customers could see the how the weights pulled her pussy lips.

"Now, shake your ass so the customers can see the weights swing from their chains."

Ginny began to swing her hips back and forth and side to side to get the weighted balls swinging. She was now used to the clips biting her pussy lips and nipples. She kept the weights swinging and when they bumped into each other, the vibration brought the pleasurable feeling of an orgasm that was approaching.

The small group watching Ginny were verbally encouraging her. She knew that the men could see her open pussy and that thought made her continue moving her hips. Ginny felt a hand on her ass as Janice told her to stand up.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers