Girl in the Green Dress

Story Info
She wanted to be looked at.
3.9k words
4.12
62.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers

I saw her clear across the mall parking lot. She had just climbed out of a tiny little import thing, the door swung open and there was a flash of legs.

Hell, there was damn near as much of her legs sticking out the bottom of that green outfit as most women had, I got a glimpse of whatever that was between her legs pretending to be panties.

They were green, too. Her hair was medium length and almost blonde, it looked like it was natural.

I am no pervert, but I do like nice looking women so I checked her out, managing to barely hang onto the watermelon I was loading into my truck from the shopping cart.

It had been a normal day at the store, it was filled with overweight housewives looking hassled, all of them trying to get around each other in the far too narrow space between cans and corn flake boxes. There was also a couple of miserable looking husband types, obviously wishing they were on the golf course or out fishing or anything but shopping.

Those were easy to spot, without fail they pushed the cart along, following the wife who was happy as a clam in butter sauce checking out every single item in the store in detail.

And me. I am barely 30 and have succeeded in staying single much to the chagrin of my mother. I live alone and like it, I get to come and go as I please and nobody tells me what to do or when to do it.

Well. Except for mom. Every visit it is the same, "When are you going to find a gal and get married? You aren't getting any younger you know, I would like to have some grandkids."

Hell, I don't even have a Cat or a Dog, they are a hassle. I don't even have a Goldfish although I do have a Goldfish tank, a gift from Mom. I used to even have a goldfish but it died.

Something about needing to feed it?

I do manage to have a girl friend from time to time, that's fun. I like the newness of exploring a female body I never had my hands on before. But my goal is to do just that, their goal is to hook up with me full time and then make me go shopping or do some work.

So the hard part is always getting rid of them. For some reason I don't understand, once a woman gives up the "gift" of sex the idea of a house and kids and mortgage and all of that is right behind.

So usually I am looking for a way out when they start talking about our "future" together.

Most of the time if I tell them I am going to call they go away, maybe they wait and then realize and give up. A couple of them actually call me, that is always awkward. The worst one of those was one named Penny, she was a squealer in bed and I made the mistake of dating her several times too many since she really was one hell of a good roll in the hay.

Penny was one of those women that are completely fascinated with being able to create a hardon, more than once she would be right between my legs with both hands on me, turning my dick this way and that. She would ever so slowly peel my foreskin back, going, "There it is!" with delight.

She was a tad on the chunky side too but that didn't hurt anything. I had also met her mom who was a LOT on the chunky side and I realized the likely end result of any long term relationship. I don't mind mildly heavy women but her mom was..well...really heavy and that is a bit much for my tastes.

It didn't help that her mom was overly proud of her monstrous breasts. They were each about the same size as that watermelon I was loading, and she always wore outfits that would look better buttoned up. Of course so did Penny, that is what attracted me in the first place, but she was young and hers still defied gravity somewhat.

But her mom? I had the feeling that she wanted to get her hands on my dick, too. She never really said or did anything, except she would often sit right across from me, when she got up her legs would go up in the air and then she would throw them forward to tip her heavy body up. This would give me a flash of her hairy pussy, I tried to look away but she would be watching me and then she would smile.

I would have dropped Penny after the second roll in the hay except for the fact she was so danged good at it.

Penny and I stopped off at my Mom's one day, I wanted to borrow mom's cooler. Next thing I know they are chatting away and I overheard comments about what kind of flowers would look good at a wedding and they were both stealing glances at me as I rummaged around hauling some of my gear out to the car.

That night I dropped her off at her house and never went back. About 4 days later the phone rang and it was Penny, wanting to know why I hadn't called.

That was awkward, I got called a bastard and a few other names after I told her it wasn't her, it was me. The yelling was a good excuse so I hung up and the phone rang almost instantly but I ignored it. I went out and hid my car several blocks away, then didn't answer the inevitable knocking on my door. Then mom came by, there is no such thing as ignoring my mom, besides, she had a key.

I lied and told her I had a new girlfriend I liked better. Mom seemed satisfied when I told her I was thinking "maybe" this was the one. I even described my new imaginary friend in detail, using mom as a template.

Yea, I know. Not very nice, but yep, I like being single. Mom finally sighed and left after I promised to bring my new girlfriend over to meet her, carefully avoiding her questions of when.

Of course that meant I had to go hook up somewhere pretty soon, plus deal with solo sexuality which just doesn't get the job done. So when I spotted the woman in the green dress I was thinking just darn! I was done shopping and she was just getting here. I watched her fumble for her key fob and hit the button, then she made a few tugs at her outfit to smooth it down. She actually reached up and lifted her breasts, letting them settle.

Lord that was hot! Satisfied, she headed for the store, I was thinking YUMYUM! Only one thing to do in a situation like this.

I locked my truck and decided to do some more shopping. I was almost caught up with her when she pulled out a cart and went inside. I grabbed one and followed her.

She did look over her shoulder at me, then she looked me up and down carefully. I absentmindedly picked up a can of beans, pretending to read the label while watching her out of the corner of my eye.

The hem of her dress wasn't ridiculously short but it was short enough, coming halfway down her thighs. I looked closely, her legs were nicely tanned and bare. Her body was sleek, the bulge of her bust was just the right size for her body.

Now I am not the type of guy that stares at women, (he lied) by the time we were headed down the third aisle she glanced back at me again. I smiled and she smiled, we both then looked away. Then she stopped to look at a stack of watermelon.

I rolled up beside her.

"Those are really good this year." I said, "I got some of them myself."

I did, too, I had one in my trunk.

"Oh, are they nice and sweet?" She said with a smirk.

"Yes, best I can remember!" I answered, hoping I was right.

"How do you pick a good one?" She asked, stepping slightly away from me and then giving me that slow up and down look again.

I picked one up and thumped it, sat it back down and grabbed another, thumped it. They sounded exactly the same.

"You can tell by the sound." I picked up a third one, thumped it, getting the same result.

"Hear the difference?" I said, thumping several more, sneaking a peek as she leaned forward to watch what I was doing. That green dress had a crisscross type top, it gapped open and showed quite a bit of bare breast. There was no bra under there, that much was obvious.

There was a stack of Cantaloupe there so I piked up one of those.

"With this fruit, you smell if first." I took a big sniff.

"Then feel the texture, is should be fairly smooth and soft. Give it a nice pat and a shake, see how it feels." I grinned at her suggestively.

"Oh, wow. That is amazing! You sure do know your produce, thank you." She grinned. I handed her the melon and she put it in her cart. She turned and headed on down the aisle.

Not wanting to be too obvious, I went the other way, down the next row and back around the corner. Like I figured, she was right there, and my timing was perfect. She was bent over reaching for a bulk bag of cereal, I stopped to watch that. One more inch of hike in the back and those green undies would be in view again.

Then I got bumped in the back.

"Excuse me!" I looked back and a heavy grandma type was standing there, irritated that I was blocking her way. I moved my cart over, the old lady went by with a sniff.

"You again?"

I looked up and the woman in the green dress was looking at me.

"Oh, sorry, am I in your way?" I moved my cart the other way.

"No, but every time I look up I see you."

"Every time I look up I see you too, you light up the entire store!" I smiled.

She studied me for a moment.

"That's a lousy line." She laughed.

"Hey, I worked on that for 15 minutes!" I grinned.

"Better work on it some more, I don't pick up men in grocery stores." She started to push past me.

"Where do you pick up men? I will go there and wait, forever if I have to." I pushed my cart along right behind her.

"Barefoot! In the snow!"

That got another laugh out of her, but she stopped. She looked me up and down in that same deliberate manner. She thought for a second.

"It's not snowing."

"I will wait for you until it does."

"Another lousy line!" But she grinned at me, started to roll her cart away, then she stopped.

"Parking lots." Then she headed off again, leaving me standing there.

Parking lots? What in the hell did she mean by parking lots? That confused me, I decided to give up and head for home. I was thinking of the quart of Ice Cream that was also in my truck.

I left the cart and went out to my car, I just hate striking out.

"Parking lots." she had said. It hit me then just as I opened the door of my old truck, I have never been accused of being swift.

I looked over at the tiny thing she was driving, there was a parking spot right next to it. I started my old Toyota and pulled over there, cutting off a lady in a BMW that was headed for the same space. She blew her horn at me, I just waved. She demonstrated her IQ, I laughed at that.

Then the old lady found another parking spot, got out and made a point of walking right by me.

"Asshole!" She said.

"Thank you, Ma'm." I answered.

It wasn't 15 minutes later when I looked over and here she came. I had the window rolled down, sitting on the passenger side.

"Well, here we are in a parking lot!" I said.

"We sure are." She looked at me with a sly smile.

Walking around the back, she opened the hatch. I sat there with my arms folded on the bottom of the window and watched her. She leaned over her cart and started picking up items, stowing them in the rear. I noticed her top seemed looser, when she leaned down to pick up a small bag of dog food off the bottom rail it was obvious that the top was looser. It gapped open, she paused there.

I think my mouth came open, I could see all of her left breast clearly. She looked up to be sure I was looking, then she set the bag in the back and closed the hatch. She pushed the cart a few feet away, walked back to the driver's side door. She opened it and sat backwards in the seat. Reaching down, she tugged the hem of her skirt up high on her legs, I saw the green of what I now knew was a thong as she turned her right leg towards the inside of the car, then stopped.

We were less than six feet apart, she just sat there. The thin green stripe of the thong tucked up between her legs was like a beacon.

"How is that? Is that what you wanted to see?" She gave me a wicked grin.

I managed to blink in surprise, that was all. Well, my mouth fell open too.

"Cat got your tongue?" She smiled as she reached down and tugged the matching tie at her waist. Then she reached up and opened her top, both bare breasts came into view. She sat like that for several seconds, closed her top and turned her legs into the car, shutting the door.

"Hey wait!" I said, as she started the car.

"Can I get your number, call you?" I said loudly since her window was up.

She rolled the window down, looked over at me.

"Be here next Saturday at 10 AM."

"How will I find you" I asked, thinking of the sea of cars in the huge parking lot.

"You will find me. I will wear my yellow dress." She started the car and drove away. I sat there for several minutes. Now that was something, what had I ran into?

I knew one thing for sure.

I was going to be here next Saturday at 10 AM on the dot.

Actually, I was there at 9:15. I sat and waited, a solid string of housewives wandered in and out. There was a couple of men, too, just one couple in the bunch. He looked to be in misery as the woman tugged him along behind, then she shoved a cart over to him and started pointing, more or less herding him along towards the big double doors. I couldn't hear what she was saying but her mouth never stopped moving.

I got a laugh at that.

I could see the main entrance from where I parked, I knew there was also a couple of side entrances but the woman would still need to pass right by me if she came in that way.

By 10:30 it was starting to get hot. The piece of crap Toyota pickup I drove didn't have air conditioning, either. I leaned over and reached across for the passenger side window to roll it down when I heard the voice.

"Stubborn, aren't you?" There was a laugh in her voice.

"Uh, yea. I didn't see you come in?"

"I parked outside and walked in, I see you decided to show up."

"I wouldn't miss seeing you for the world!" I told her.

"Another lousy line." She grinned.

I had no idea of what to say or do, one of those rare times that I was at a loss for words.

"Can I get in?"

"Oh! Sure!" I started to hop out to open the passenger door but she just walked around and opened it. She slipped into the passenger seat, looked at me with a smile as I looked her up and down.

Yep, she had on a bright yellow dress, it was actually conservative with a full bodice, except for the color. It was on the bright side.

I guess I had been expecting skimpy?

"Well? Let's go!"

I reached down and started the engine, she fired right up on the 4th try.

"Nice rig." She said, a sarcastic tone in her voice.

"My Corvette is in the shop." I told her, grinning.

"Liar!" She said.

I just laughed, pulled out onto the street, no idea of where we were going.

"Park." She said.

"Park?" I started to slow down.

"No, the park!" She pointed on down the road.

"Oh. That Park." I headed on down the street, it was less than a half mile. The river meandered through it, it was a nice well kept area, trails and shrubs and cooler on these hot days.

As I was turning in it hit me that I didn't know her name, so I asked.

"Dianna, everyone calls me Di. You?"

"Danny."

"Hi, Danny. I am going to ask, are you going to behave?"

"Behave?"

"Yes, behave. If I tell you no I mean it."

"Sure, no problem." I said, as I turned into the park. I found a spot under some trees, there were a few people around but it was quite a distance. I shut off my car and looked at her, no idea of what to say or do.

"Come on!" She said, getting out and heading for a nearby trail that I knew led down to the river. I followed along right behind her.

There was a small grassy bank, then a short drop to the water, the river was low and clear since it was late summer.

"Want to swim?" She asked.

"I didn't bring....."

She laughed and tugged the yellow dress over her head, placed it carefully on a nearby branch.

She was naked underneath. I spotted the small ring in her navel as she looked at me and then turned and headed for the water. There was a typical tattoo in the small of her back, and I caught a glimpse of something flash between her legs from behind.

I jerked off my shirt and slid my blue jeans down off my hips, ending up with a struggle since I forgot my tennis shoes. She was in the water to her waist by the time I managed to sit down and tug my shoes off so I could remove my pants.

I got up and brushed some bits of grass off my fanny, needless to say my cock was pointed skyward. I dashed into the water, reached out for her but she slipped out of reach.

"You be good now." She said.

I stopped, she smiled and swam out a ways and than back.

"You can look but don't touch."

"Oh....OK." I decided to just go with the flow, see what happened.

We swam for awhile, then we both got out and sat on the grass. She sat down with her legs open, her hand came down and stroked up across the sparse light colored hairs. I realized then what the flash of light I had seen was, she had a jewel of some kind right through one of her lips. I sat down too, making no attempt to cover my bulging hardon.

"Didn't that hurt?" I asked her, pointing at the trinket between her legs.

"A little bit, I got it for my last birthday."

"It's pretty, you are pretty." I told her.

"That is a pretty nice one you have there, too. Slide the end back for me." She said, bluntly.

I blinked a couple of times, hesitated.

"Come on, we don't have all day."

I reached down and slid my foreskin back carefully, exposing the big purple head to her stare. She stroked herself a few times, then used her fingers to open herself, leaning back at the same time and spreading her legs wide. Her nipples had tightened up to tiny little bumps.

"Do it some more!" She said with a small gasp.

I stroked myself a few times as she stared at me, she began to roll her index finger in tiny circles around her clit which was now swollen and sticking out, alternating by then doing long strokes up over her opening.

This was wild, never in my life would I have ever dreamed of anything like this.

"Do it!" She gasped, her hand now working furiously. She slid two fingers inside herself, spreading the wetness around. I started to stroke my erection, feeling myself building. I didn't last very long. Just as I came, I squeezed down, my body blasted off in long ropey strings, hitting the grass between us. Her head tipped back but her eyes never left my cock as she also came in a long series of waves. She paused for a second between each one and then began again. It seemed to last for a solid minute.

"That was fun." She said, jumping up and retrieving her dress. She somehow managed to pull it over her head in one smooth motion, giving it a few tugs to pull it into place.

I got up reluctantly and put on my pants and shirt.

"Take me back to my car now please."

We got in and drove back to where her car was parked. She hopped out and got into the tiny little machine, then she rolled down her window.

"Hey, would you like to come over to my place next week?"

"Yes. I would like that."

"Good. It will be fun! Maybe a couple of my girlfriends will be there." She started the car and began to pull out, not telling me where or when.

"Girlfriends?" I thought. Then I tried to call out to her.

"Hey! Where will we meet?" She just drove off with a wave.

"Damn!" I thought. "What in the hell did I run into here?"

And where would I find her? She did say next week, though. I would just be sure to be here.

The next four Saturdays in a row I wasted sitting in that parking lot, waiting. There was no sign of her. It almost became an obsession, I looked for the little car everywhere I went with no luck.

I had all but given up, then one afternoon I needed a few items so I hopped into my truck and went down to the store. I was just closing the door when I saw her. She was walking across the parking lot with some guy, he was big and slightly balding. They were holding hands. I started to go up to her to say hello, her eyes swung my way. There was a small shake of her head "no" and she looked away without changing expression.

magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers
12