Girl Next Door Ch. 03

Story Info
Miranda makes sure that Jimmy watches her again.
1.2k words
4.34
99.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,545 Followers

For the next week Jimmy was hesitant to even peek outside to see if Miranda was there. If he had, he would have seen her coming out and peering up at the window he'd been watching her from, shrugging when she saw he wasn't there, and doing a regular swim. But she'd frightened him rather badly, because he knew that watching her like that was definitely a crime - even if she was a tease. Still, she had the right to be swimming naked and masturbating in her own backyard right? And he wasn't supposed to watch.

That seemed a little wrong, expecting an awful lot of a guy his age, but still. He didn't want to get in trouble either.

So it was by complete accident that he caught her out there, swimming around naked again. Unfortunately for him he didn't realize that Miranda had seen him as well, she hid a grin, eager to show off some more. Although she did think it was sick of him to be watching her, she didn't seem to be able to help herself from taunting him. It was a kind of backhanded compliment that he would be so interested in what she was doing...

Ever since the first day, she'd seen him watching her, although admittedly not until after she'd cum on the first day. But still, knowing that he HAD been watching her had been kind of... intoxicating. And it had been even better when she knew that he was watching as she fucked herself with the dildo... well today she had another toy. Still a dildo, but this one had two prongs, a larger one for her pussy and a smaller one for her ass. Next door neighbor Jimmy was going to get one hell of a visual treat!

She knew it was wrong to taunt him, but it really turned her on to know that he was watching. Hypocritical, but who cared? It added to the experience to call him nasty, knowing that she was dirty for doing it in front of him.

Jimmy knew that he shouldn't be watching again, but he was pretty sure that she hadn't seen him. He was looking out of a different window than he'd ever stood in before, and she didn't give any sign that she had seen him. Surely after yelling at him teh last time she would definitely mock him for trying to look again.

Sighing happily as she got out of the water, the liquid sluicing off her body and leaving her skin slippery and glistening in the sunlight, he drank in her beauty through his eyes. Her naked body was just spectacular, and he could already feel his dick getting hard; it was especially exciting because he'd been denied his watching activities for the past week. Now he could sit back and enjoy himself again, although he didn't know why she would continue to be naked in her backyard when she knew that he could see her from his house. Whatever, he'd never been able to figure out what was going through girl's heads before and he doubted he was going to be able to now.

She stepped over to the chair, sitting down in her usual position and rubbing her nipples, playing with them idly. Although blood surged to his dick, it also surged through his head a little... just what did she think she was up to? Playing with herself like this again when just last week she'd yelled at him for watching her. Ok, so he wasn't supposed to be watching, but wasn't there something wrong with the fact that she was playing with herself? Right out there in the open where he could see? Especially when she knew that he had watched before?

But these thoughts all flew from his head when she pulled out her toy; a strange looking dildo that seemed to have two dicks on it, his brain stalled trying to figure out how she could use it. Rubbing the smaller dildo with oil, she then moved the toy down between her legs; the small one pressed up against her ass and the larger one against her pussy hole. Miranda's mouth opened in an erotic groan as she began to push the toy into her body, invading both her holes at once.

Poor Jimmy was almost faint with lust, seeing her do such a nasty thing... putting a dildo into her pussy and ass at the same time... his dick was rock hard and his hand was around it and pumping before he'd even registered what he was doing. He watched, fervently fisting his dick, as she slowly moved the dildo into her body. Stopping on occasion to pant and gasp before working it even further into her holes; every time she stopped he held onto his dick without moving his hand and gasped along with her.

Every particle of his being was humming with pleasure as she played with herself, the toy finally buried in her holes completely... and then she started to thrust the dicks in and out.

Miranda was ecstatic as she fucked herself with the toy, feeling so full and so naughty... with her eyes only half open and somewhat hidden by heavy lashes, she felt free to look over to where she knew her next door neighbor was watching. He was there, as usual, and she could tell that he was playing with himself. For a moment she wished wistfully that she could watch him play with himself... but having him watch her excited her even more. It gave her a sense of confidence and made her feel desirable... teasing him made her feel naughty and lustful. Her back arched and she moaned as she thrust the toy deep into her holes, feeling them fill her up...

Moaning loudly she watched as his face contorted with desire, feeling a flare of triumph as she knew he was picturing himself in her body, rather than the dildo. Her holes clamped down on the toy and she began to shriek with ecstacy, writhing and thrusting on the chair, the knowledge that he was watching just making everything all the more intense. Low groans alerted her to Jimmy's orgasm, and she smiled in malicious completion.

Standing, she watched him cum, the window open so that she could hear his soft moans and see his ecstatic expression. With his eyes closed he didn't see her watching, hands on her hips as he came. When he did finally open his eyes, his heart sank as she was again standing there with a nasty look on her face.

"Enjoy that asshole?" she called over to him, "I knew you wouldn't be able to keep from watching! Damn... get a life you perv!"

And with that she stalked inside.

Jimmy stood at the window, his head and groin in complete turmoil. On one hand she was right, he definitely shouldn't be watching, it was illegal and she should be able to do what she wanted to in her own backyard. On the other hand, what kind of girl actually sat and played with herself more than once when she KNEW that someone was watching? And she had the nerve to call HIM a perv?!

Anger and frustration festered, grimly he stared at her backdoor. Just wait... the next time she came out to play with herself... well. She'd be getting quite a surprise, that's all.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,545 Followers