Girl On the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged her a little closer, so glad now that we wound up here together, even if it was only for a few days.

Then she reached up and began to loosen my tie, and I could feel my heart leap as things began to stir in my boxers. Though I was more than happy to see where things would go, I still felt I should ask, "Maddy, are you sure about this?"

She quickly nodded her head. "I'm sure. I would love to spend the night with you, Jean-Pierre."

As she sank her tongue between my lips, and began stroking her tongue over mine, any thoughts I had of suggesting that we should maybe slow things down, flew right out of my head.

More than eager to explore this thing we were both feeling, I just couldn't see any reason to hold off.

She smiled against my lips as she felt me sliding her zipper down on her little black dress, while her fingers began to work the buttons on my shirt.

I groaned at the feel of her soft little hands sliding over my bare my chest, as she pressed a kiss into the hollow in my throat.

While she worked at getting my pants off me, I pushed her dress off her shoulders. And I could feel my breath hitch in my chest as it slid to the floor and pooled at her feet, baring her gorgeous body to my hungry gaze.

I don't think I'd ever seen anything as alluring as her luscious breasts clad in sheer black lace, nipples proudly erect, and just aching to be freed.

Reaching around her I unclipped her bra, and actually groaned when I got my first look at the perfection of her pale, perky breasts. Her nipples were so hard, they seemed to be taunting me to have a taste.

Impatient little thing, obviously just as eager to get me out of my clothes, pushed down my boxers along with my pants. And I laughed at the way she gasped when my erection bounced up between us.

"Oh, my goodness, you've got a beautiful cock," she said, looking up at my face and then back down again and my throbbing friend.

I chuckled, wondering why no one had ever told me that before, considering that she seemed quite impressed.

She had me groaning as she circled me in her hand and began sliding me through her fist, while I enjoyed the feel of cupping her gorgeous tits in my hands, thumbing her nipples and getting her moaning.

"Oh god Jean-Pierre, you've got me so wet I think we'd better take this into the bedroom, before you make me come."

She took me by the hand, and I quickly kicked off my shoes and pants, so I wouldn't trip and break my neck, knowing that would definitely kill the mood.

Then she giggled as I lifted her off her feet and carefully placed her in the center of the massive king size bed, like she was the most precious thing in the world.

Staring down at her trembling, I wasn't even sure where to start, till I suggested, "Put your hands over your head, and close your eyes, Maddy."

Suspiciously eyeing me with just one eye, since she'd closed the other one, she said, "You're not going to try anything weird, are you?"

Chuckling, I kissed the end of her nose. "No. I promise, you can trust me."

"Then why can't I watch you?"

I stroked a hand up along her thigh, loving the way she quivered as I explained, "When your eyes are closed, all you can do is feel. And I plan to do everything I can to make you feel things you've never felt before."

"Ooh, okay." More than a little breathless now, she nodded her head and closed her eyes, clasping her hands tightly together over her head.

I don't think I'd ever seen anything as inviting, or as sexy. Clad in just a tiny black lace thong, breasts bare and every inch of her shivering, as she anxiously waited to see what I had planned for her.

With a feather-light touch, I brushed the tip of one finger over her right nipple, and was surprised that it was enough to have her almost bouncing off the bed, with her senses being so heightened.

Circle around each nipple in turn with my tongue, as I traced my way down her quivering body with my fingertips, I whispered, "Easy now, I promise you'll enjoy this."

"Oh, I already am. And you're right, I can't believe how much more intense everything feels, not being able to see you."

Glad she was getting into it, I licked my way down her belly, and slowly began to ease her panties down, dusting kisses as I traced my tongue across her quivering belly.

Desperately squirming, she began to moan as I bared her pretty little pussy, adorned with the cutest little nest of blonde curls. Since I saw that the curtains matched the drapes, I knew she was a real blonde.

"Ooh, that feels so good," she whispered, as I kissed my way over her quivering flesh, licking and sucking and gently nipping as I made my way down over her slender body.

Crawling onto the end of the bed, I slid her thong down over her legs. Touching them to my nose, I could feel my eyes roll back in my head and my cock lurch as I revelled in her musky-sweet intoxicating scent.

Kissing my way over her mound, I could feel her hands dig into my hair as she squealed, when I dipped into her juicy slit with just the tip of tongue.

"Hmm, Jean-Pierre, you were right, everything you're doing just feel so crazy good this way."

I smiled, as a sharp little squeak burst out of her, the instant I parted her thighs and slid my tongue through her slick folds and began to explore her.

"You're just so sweet," I whispered as I eased a finger inside her, while tracing circles around her swollen clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh god, I'm gonna come!" she cried out, tossing her head on the pillow, arching her back and feeding herself to me, as I clutched her hips and hungrily feasted.

Sliding a second finger inside her, I was amazed at how tight, and how wet she was, almost dripping, she was so aroused, and so ready to climax.

Using just two fingers and my tongue, I worked her into a frenzy, till I had her crying out my name, every inch of her shaking as a powerful orgasmic wave washed over her. As I stroked a hand over her trembling thighs, I don't think I'd ever seen anything as beautiful as watching her come.

Then she opened her eyes, and looked up at me blinking, obviously amazed at how wickedly hard she'd climaxed.

And the way my cock was pulsing, I knew it was time that I got inside her.

But my shoulders sank and I wanted to kick myself, when I realized that I hadn't thought to bring a condom.

Now I knew what was nagging at me while I was getting dressed. I'd never in my life come out on a date unprepared. Yet here I was, with this gorgeous woman practically begging me to give her what she needed, and me so ready to slide between her legs, I ached.

There was nothing I could do, but tell her the truth -- that I stupidly forgot to pick up some protection.

"Maddy, I'm sorry. I just realized I don't have a condom."

Her voice shaky, she nodded. "It's okay, I'm clean if you are. And I'm on the pill."

I swear I could feel my cock grow even thicker, now that I knew we were going to make love.

Smiling down at her, I kissed her lips as she eagerly wrapped herself around me.

Reaching between us, I kneed her legs apart, took hold of myself and gently nudged my way inside her, and groaned at the feel of her clenching around me.

"Oooh, yesss!" she hissed, her face aglow as I pulled back and thrust a little deeper with each flex of my hips.

"You're so tight," I murmured as she squeezed her inner muscles around me, drawing me in even deeper.

"Oh, just don't hold back," she pleaded. I was more than happy to obey. Picking up my pace, I rode her a little harder with every stroke, loving the feel of her inner muscles rippling around me as we mated.

Changing up the angle, I could tell that I'd hit her g-spot when she began to shiver like crazy, and threw back her head squealing as she climaxed again.

My pulse racing, I could feel the pressure mounting, as a warning tingle shot down my spine. Planting myself in her nice and deep, I groaned and began to shudder as I felt the first explosive rush as my cock began to pulsate deep in her body, tight against her womb. I just kept pumping, till I could feel her dripping, and knew I was spent, having given her every drop I had.

Afraid to crush her, I rolled onto my back and reached for her hand and pressed a kiss to her fingers, as we both fought to catch our breath.

The way she was looking over at me smiling, I thought she looked pretty happy. I knew I'd never felt more elated, like a weight had been lifted off me, and not just my balls. Though I knew they had to be a little lighter, since it had been quite a while for me.

"Wow! All I can say is, wow!" she gasped, staring up at the ceiling, her breasts still heaving pretty hard.

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing."

Tugging my hand, she laughed. "I can't even explain how happy I am that we bumped into each other, especially after that!"

Though I chuckled too, I didn't say anything, because I already had a feeling that I was going to have a really hard time saying goodbye to her when the time came.

In the morning, we decided to have breakfast in bed, naked of course. Laughing as we fed each other little bites; I just couldn't get over how much fun we were having together. I'd never met anyone so playful, or sweet... or so addictive.

The next day we put on our bathing suits and went for a swim, holding each other, and laughing as the waves crashed over us.

Back on shore, we took the same beach chairs near the water. When she went to sit in the other chair, I pulled her hand and said, "Come and sit in my lap."

She looked around as I pulled her close. "Why are those guys creeping around again?"

I smiled and shook my head as I tipped up her chin and kissed her. "No. I just wanted to kiss you."

She looked pretty happy, as she kissed me back, sucking on my tongue and getting me aroused again.

We hung out together all week, swimming, sunning, and enjoying dinners at our favorite little bistro by the water.

We even took a tour around the island, and enjoyed seeing a pod of whales putting on a show for us, majestically jumping into the air one after the other. Maddy fell asleep on the way back, with her head on my shoulder. And as I kissed the top of her head, I wondered what she'd think if I suggested we try and make a plan to see each other once we got back to the real world.

Best part of the day though, had to be when we'd strip each other off and crawl into bed together. I loved finding new ways to make her squeal. And I was thrilled to discover just how adventurous she was, too. We must have tried every position known to mankind, and might have even invented a few of our own moves, too.

Although, I still loved being able to look into her pretty blue eyes and kiss as we made love, with her legs wrapped around me, good old-fashioned missionary style.

**

Next night as we sat our usual table, since she never seem to bother with it, I was surprised when I noticed her taking a quick look at her phone while we waited for our dinner to arrive. She explained that she was just checking to see how her ex was doing, hoping he was okay.

Though I hated to ask, I said, "I'm guessing you still have feelings for him."

"No, not anymore. But I can't be angry with him for just being who he is. I just feel bad that he felt he had to get married, so that no one would know that he was gay."

"Once I got over the shock of finding them like that, I realized I couldn't really stay mad at him. He's actually a super nice guy, but obviously not the right guy for me."

I nodded and reached for my wine as she explained, "This past Christmas we were having turkey dinner with his family, and his father had gotten pretty sloshed."

"I couldn't believe it when he pointed at his three sons and told them that he'd rather see them dead and buried, than find out that any of them were gay. They all looked pretty hurt, and so did his wife. After hearing him talk like that, I can understand why Nick could never come out to his family.

"Of course, I'd never give away his secret. And I imagine he must be suffering enough trying to think of something to tell everyone about why we broke up."

"That's nice of you to do that for him."

"Well, despite what happened, I hope we can still be friends."

"I don't think very many women would be that forgiving. And I think he's lucky to have you for a friend."

Turning her gaze out on the waves washing ashore, she sighed and said, "I guess I should have known when he suggested that we wait until we were married to have sex, that he wasn't really interested in me that way. We kissed the odd time, but it never went any further."

Then she looked at me and grinned. "I guess that's why I've been jumping your bones every night, since I was feeling pretty deprived until I bumped into you. And you were kind enough to show me how much fun we could have together - once we got our clothes off."

Though I laughed, I felt bad for her, waiting for a wedding night that was never going to happen.

She was right about one thing though. When we got between the sheets, we were dynamite together. Which was another thing I was really going to miss, not only having to say goodbye to her, but also the best sex I'd ever had.

After dinner, we took off our shoes and walked hand in hand along the beach. Neither of us said a word, because what could we say. Other than tell each other we'd had a great time, and it was too bad it had to end.

Finally, she broke the silence. "I'm not sure if I mentioned that I live on the west coast, and I know you live out east. And unfortunately, everyone knows that long distance relationships never work. So, when we leave here, I guess... that'll be it for us."

I didn't try and change her mind, because as much as I hated to admit it, I knew she was right. I had a few friends who had tried to keep things together once they'd moved apart, but eventually they realized it was just too hard, and decided to end it.

When I walked her back to her room, as I always did, rather than just assume, I waited to see if she wanted me to come in. But when she unlocked the door, took me by the hand and nearly dragged me inside and practically tore my clothes off, I figured she wanted me to spend the night.

And despite how eager she was to get us naked; it was probably the sweetest night we'd spent together. I took my time, hoping she could feel with every thrust and every kiss just how much I was going to miss her. As she captured my face in her hands, and looked into my eyes, I could tell she was just as heartbroken as I was that we were almost done.

**

Two days later, when it was time for us to leave our tropical paradise, we decided to share a cab to the airport, though our flights were leaving a few hours apart. Knowing that she was leaving first, I was dreading having to say goodbye.

Surprisingly, she seemed okay. She smiled up at me, pushed up on her toes, gave me a quick kiss and said, "I had a really good time with you, Jean Pierre. And I know I'll never forget this week we spent together."

I watched her turn and walk away, and then she looked back, and I could see her eyes were brimming with tears.

Turning around, she rushed back, threw herself into my arms, and hugged me so hard, I didn't think she'd ever let go, because I knew I sure as hell didn't want to.

I almost never cry, last time was probably when my dog died, when I was a kid.

But I had a lump in my throat the size of a baseball when she finally nodded her head, gave me a watery smile and whispered, "Goodbye, I'll miss you." Watching her walk through the sliding doors to catch her flight, knowing that I'd probably never see her again, I had a hard time swallowing.

I stood waiting for a moment, just to be sure she was really gone, and wouldn't come rushing back again, and wonder where I'd gone.

Finally, resolved that she had actually left to go home, I looked over and noticed a bar, and decided I needed a drink. I started to order a beer, but changed my mind and said, "Make it a double Johnnie Walker."

I had two more drinks on the plane, to try and numb the pain, though it didn't really help. I was glad that it knocked me out enough, that eventually I managed to fall into a fitful sleep, so I wouldn't keep picturing her walking away and out of my life.

When I finally opened my eyes, I realized the plane was starting to descend, getting ready to land. I thought I'd better check my phone to see if there was anything from the office I needed to look at, just in case.

With the owner of our firm Jack Riley preparing to retire, I had my fingers crossed that he might decide that after having worked hard for him for almost two decades, he'd realize that I'd paid my dues and would be a perfect fit to replace him.

Of course, Peter McCann who'd been with the company nearly as long as I had, was probably hoping that he'd be the one to fill his shoes. But at least I knew, it had to be between the two of us.

Jack and I always got a long well, and hopefully he trusted me enough, and knew I had enough experience to take over and run the place.

Only time would tell, though.

After I'd checked my messages and emails, and didn't see anything important, I sat staring at the blank screen on my phone, wondering if Maddy would actually call me. Or, if she only offered to take my cell number last night, to make our break a little easier, letting me think that there was a chance we'd keep in touch.

Now I wished I'd asked for her number, instead of just offering her mine. Then at least I could phone her once in a while, even just to hear her voice.

When I got home, I had to open a few windows to let in some air. For early March, it wasn't too cold out, and I liked the feel of the brisk air filtering through my condo.

I tried to watch some TV before bed, but I couldn't get into anything. Probably because all I could think about was the gorgeous girl I'd met on the beach, who had apparently stolen my heart when she got on that plane and went home.

Next day at work, Peter McCann was on his phone, and just gave me a quick wave when I walked into the board room for our regular Monday morning status meeting.

I noticed he looked kind of upset and was shaking his head as he hung up. So, I asked if everything was okay.

He took the seat beside me and quietly confided, "It's my wife. Something's going on with her. Lately, she's been really emotional. She was crying when I left, so I thought I'd better check on her. It could be she's going into menopause and it's giving her mood swings, since she's almost forty."

"That's too bad. Hopefully she can get some help."

He took a longer look at me, smiled and said, "Wow. I just noticed you really got a nice tan. You must have spent the whole week just hanging out on the beach."

I smiled to myself, as I remembered all the hours that I had spent with Maddy, especially the nights in her room. But I just shrugged and said, "Yeah, it was a really nice getaway."

"You ever hear from your lady friend, Dawn?"

"No." I shook my head. "We're done."

"Well, you're still a good-looking guy, and you're in great shape, so I'm sure you'll find someone else. You know there's plenty of fish in the sea."

"So, I've heard." Though, I couldn't imagine being interested in meeting anyone else, after spending a week with Maddy.

April Fools Day rolled around, and I just hoped it wasn't a bad omen that Jack had chosen the first of April to finally let us know who he'd picked to replace him.

Since Jack had asked for the two of us to meet him in the board room at nine o'clock sharp, I sure as hell wasn't up for being pranked.

After Peter and I sat down, facing the door waiting for him to walk in, we fist bumped each other, and I said, "Just so you know, if you end up getting the job, I'd be happy to work for you. I think you'd make a great boss."