Girl with The Wind in her Hair

Story Info
Gentle romance between a young girl and an older man.
4k words
4.36
32.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawsilk
rawsilk
16 Followers

As so many stories have begun, theirs was early spring, late summer relationship. She was sweet, just becoming a golden-haired young beauty, he was older and well experienced.

Jason sauntered into the party bringing with him a sensational bunch of flowers. In addition to the flowers, he brought a bottle of collectible old wine encased in a lined timber case, with handsome wrapping by the vendor.

Jason had met his hosts, Jeremy and Peter many years earlier through business. Over time they became friends. Jason was a regular habitué at their parties and dinners. He was a highly favored guest for his ability to charm and amuse others. He was greeted warmly by his hosts and relieved of his gifts. His hosts were effusive with their gratitude for such spectacular largesse.

'Your architects have given you an impressive design here, a well-executed building particularly given such a sheer-falling away of the land, remarkable pool' Jason commented as he looked out at the expanse of water through the glass windows.

'It wasn't easy, building on a cliff face, the pool was a total nightmare for the manufacturers. It is doubtful they made a whole lot of money from the deal.' said his host

Jason nodded and added,

'With your permission, I shall take myself on tour and leave you to greet your incoming guests.'

'Tour away!' His host responded with a sweeping hand gesture.

Jason ambled through the place admiring the design. Most rooms had the floor to ceiling glass windows as a major part of the walls looking out over the bay. The design was starkly modern, giving the appearance of solid simplicity matched with perfect taste. The staircase appeared to free float from the wall. There was an expanse of glass as barriers in the upper levels. The bathrooms were all designed as an open plan, no enclosures at all. There were dual showers on one wall with strategically placed basin and toilet facilities. The color scheme was shades of greiges, a combination of gray and beige toning in a subtle blending. The stark white ceilings set it all off with dramatic contrast. The essence was that of quality without compromise.

Once his inspection of the inside was complete, he moved out to take a closer look at the pool. It gave the feeling of being a counter lever to the house. It appeared to float in midair; being a glass structure of enormous strength and volume. The color of the glass made it look like a colossal rectangular prism of pure suspended water. The sun shimmered off the top of the pool, complimenting the distant bay water which lay beyond.

He noticed a stunning young blonde girl lounging at the water's edge. Always the connoisseur of young women, he intended to become acquainted. He slowly made his way over to her during his inspection of the pool and home's exterior.

'Hello - Jason,' he said in a way as to elicit the girl's name.

'Oh Hi, I am Lee,' holding out her hand in a gentle manner.

He took it and shook it lightly. Letting go of her hand, he asked if he might join her on the lounge beside her. She nodded with a touch of shyness. He found the shyness delicious. In fact, he found all of her delicious. He had been casually appreciating her during the inspection of the pool.

First, there were her naked legs, long and tanned with a light bloom of blonde hair over them. Then there was the line of green bikini bottom covering her lower parts. His eyes undressed her; he imagined sliding down that tiny piece of cloth and finding a mound of soft blonde hair. He would put his hand there and stroke her softness, perhaps moving his fingers lower as his palm rested on the mound. His mind mused over stroking her soft fur, perhaps bending to smell her youthful freshness.

Above the bikini bottom was her torso with nicely defined muscles and a taught stomach. The bikini top was the same lightweight green material, leaving scant for the imagination. There was no doubt as to her shape plump, small rounded breasts. He could see a slight outline of the nipples under the top.

Again his mind stripped her of the top; he would stroke her breasts until her nipples hardened taking one nipple into his mouth nipping and sucking, holding her breast, stroking it.

Her voice interrupted his preoccupation.

'Beautiful place isn't it?'

'Breathtaking,' he said looking at her not referring to the house at all.

'If I lived here I don't think I could stop looking out at the water. I love how it sparkles in the sunlight,' Lee's eyes looked at the distant waters in front of them.

'Do you like being on the water?' he asked.

'I haven't ever been on the water, as in a boat or anything. I like going to the beach and lying by the water or swimming if it is warm enough. I like the sound when the waves come in.' she was becoming quite attentive of the man beside her.

Lee knew he was much older than herself, maybe even older than her father. She was becoming attracted to him in a way she had never felt with boys her age. She began smiling at him more and paying attention to his eyes. Lovely blue eyes his hair was dark with a few hints of gray. He had fine strong features; he looked distinguished, and he seemed quite tall lying beside her.

Most of all it was his eyes that attracted her, they made her feel special in the way he looked at her. He seemed deeply interested in her. The boys she knew had conversations about cars and football until they attempted to kiss and grope her. It was embarrassing and annoying. At other times, they would stare at her and make her feel uncomfortable.

'Perhaps you might like to come out on my sailboat one day? I have it moored not far from here. We could take it out for a sail on a calm day,' he suggested.

'I would love that!' her excitement was palpable as she answered.

'Good, then we shall make that happen,' he said, smiling.

'And what do you do when you are not lying in sun worship?' he queried.

'I am a student, doing first year Bachelor of Science. I want to become a speech pathologist,' she answered as she stretched out a little more on the lounge.

Jason resisted the urge to be smarmy by saying she had brains as well as beauty. Instead, he commented,

'That is a fascinating career choice, do you know anyone working in speech pathology?'

'No, it was a choice which appealed to me when I was thinking about what I wanted to do as a career. It is a very constructive way to help people, without cutting them open or filling them up with medicines,' she replied in a serious manner.

'What do you do when you are not sailing your boat?' she said half mockingly.

'I am a commercial photographer,' he said.

'Ahhh as in gorgeous models and beautiful clothes,' she said grinning.

'No as in coffee machines, cars, refrigerators, stuff, nothing glamorous,' he said shrugging his shoulders.

'Cars are glamorous!' she exclaimed.

'True, cars are indeed glamorous, especially after I have photographed them,' he grinned his agreement with a gleam in his eye.

'And sometimes they come with a pretty girl in the shoot,' he added.

'See I knew it, surrounded by pretty girls!' she joked.

'Well I am surrounded by a pretty girl at the moment,' he said flirting with her.

Lee giggled at his flirting; she was enjoying his company enormously.

The hosts were laying out a banquet of food inside, waving at their guests to come in and join them for something to eat and drink. The owners wanted to celebrate the birth of their new home. It had been a long time in the building, but now it was a real masterpiece of engineering and design.

Everyone congregated around the table of food. It was a lavish spread of seafood and salads, assorted cold meats and cheeses of all description, small bite sized things, a selection of bread and platters of cut fruit. It was beautiful to the eye and enticing to the appetite.

Glasses of wine were brought around to toast the new home. Each guest took a drink waiting for the toast.

The hosts stepped forward; Peter cleared his throat to speak.

'Jeremy and I would love to thank you all for coming today to celebrate the birth of our new home. We are grateful to you for the generosity of your gifts, not expected but appreciated none the less. We hope to have many more gatherings here and look forward to your company in the future.'

Jeremy lifted his glass and added his voice.

'Cheers, let the games begin!'

There was a resounding hail of cheers as everyone took a sip from their glasses.

Lee and Jason had come in together and were standing a little way from the banquet. He laid his hand on her back to guide her toward the food. Her skin was as soft as a young child's skin, all he wanted to do was to stroke it. His hand brushed against her long blonde hair as he drew his hand away. He could imagine grasping handfuls as he held her head for a kiss. He almost moaned at the thought.

She felt a slight shock as he touched her back, it was a tingle running through her like a tiny electric current. She would have liked him to leave his hand on her back for a while longer; it felt firm and protective. She particularly enjoyed the experience, the brief intimacy of the touch.

It was their turn to select from all the delicacies on display in front of them. Lee turned back to Jason to say how fantastic was the choice. He nodded his agreement smiling softly into her eyes. His appetite was not for the food in front of him.

They took their selection back to the lounges, settling down to get to know each other a little better over the evening ahead. Jason was captivated by her, and Lee felt things inside herself she had never felt before. They spent the rest of the night in intimate sympathy, neither wanting to break their gaze.

Jeremy had been watching them during the evening, he remarked quietly to his partner he thought Jason might be about to add another notch to his swagger stick.

'I do not know how he does it! He is positively ancient. Wish I could pull like that,' said Jeremy.

'Didn't think you were into girls darling!' Peter quipped. Jeremy grimaced and went off to find some gossip.

At nine o'clock on the following Sunday morning, Jason drew up outside Lee's home bringing his white sedan to a gliding stop. As he was getting out of the car, the beautiful Lee was out from her front door, walking briskly down the path toward him. He smiled at her and moved to the passenger side, opening the door for her. They greeted each other warmly. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek; she then slid into the passenger seat. He closed the door and came back to the driver's side sitting back behind the wheel.

Before starting the car, Jason turned to look at her. He had never seen her dressed before. She was wearing skin tight blue jeans and a white t-shirt that was loose, hanging on her in a sexy way, threatening to fall off one shoulder. Her shoes were white with flat heels. Her hair was in a low ponytail tied back at the level of her neck. To finish, she had a wide brim straw hat.

'You look lovely, sweet girl,' he said as he smiled at her softly. 'Ready for your new adventure?'

'I am. I am very excited; I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. It is such a romantic thought, gliding through the water silently, with the wind blowing through my hair.'

He smiled at her starting the car then heading to the marina where his boat had its mooring. They walked along the timber jetty, turning right along the narrower walkway to get to his boat. The rigging on the moored boats was knocking against the masts and ringing out their music as the wind rocked the boats gently. It is a lovely sound the clinking-ring is very peaceful.

As they got to his boat, he held out his hand to help her board. She stepped gingerly into the sailboat, holding his hand for support.

As Jason pulled out the life jackets, he said.

'You need to wear one of these.'

Holding the jacket out for her to put her arms through. He fastened it for her and then put on his own.

He was holding onto a long piece of the ships sail attached to the mast to emphasize.

'You need to be careful of this boom, it will swing in the wind if you are in the way you may end up overboard, we don't want that, do we?' he warned her

She shook her head, paying attention to what he was saying.

'You can sit over there until we get out of the marina,' he instructed.

He released the mooring ropes and made the boat ready to launch.

She moved back and sat down as he started a small engine. He maneuvered them out of the marina and into free waters. The sails were unfurled, letting them catch the breeze. It was a glorious day, the sun was shining, the water was still. It was like floating on a mirror. There was enough breeze to fill the sails and move the boat smoothly.

The bow was cutting through the water like a sharp knife. He trimmed the sails and set the rudder; then he returned to where Lee was sitting. He sat back relaxing as the boat steered itself along its set course into open water on autopilot. He was keeping a good lookout for any other boats in the area.

'Enjoying yourself?' He asked. Lee answered, looking at him with delight.

'It is a wonderful feeling. I love the sound of the wind in the sails.'

They sat together quietly enjoying the peacefulness of sailing. Both are gazing out at the shining shimmer as the boat cut its way through the water.

'It is an incredible feeling, thank you very much for bringing me sailing, I love it,' she said

He smiled at her, reaching across to stroke his fingers over her cheek. She responded with a coy smile.

'Soft,' he whispered. 'You have lovely soft skin.'

He continued to stroke her face and jaw. Her eyes began to close slightly; he enjoyed her response. He leaned over to her and kissed her softly on the lips. Lee closed her eyes as he kissed her. He continued softly, no passion just a gentle lingering kiss.

Jason put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to him. There was no resistance at all. They sat in their chaste embrace as the wind blew over them. He closed his eyes for a few moments drifting in his happiness.

He was enjoying the company of this young golden goddess he had in his arms. He knew he was a very lucky man. His reverie was interrupted when his sweet girl left the arm that was holding her to drop her head into his lap, as would a little girl. He stroked her hair as she rested her head on him.

'Perfect' he murmured 'this is heaven.' He took a handful of her hair and held it gently.

Eventually, he had to disturb his sleeping beauty. Jason leaned down and kissed her cheek.

'Time to make for home sweet girl,' she made grumbling noises.

'I know, I feel the same way,' he said agreeing with her.

'Upski babykins,' he said as he lifted up her head from his lap.

As she lifted up, he was sure he saw her pout a tiny bit. Pouts worked for him; he found them sexy. Although pouts could lead to being put over his knee for a few swats, preferably on a bared bottom.

He reset the sails and rudder as the boat moved smoothly into its new course. He went back to Lee and sat down. Jason slapped his lap, Lee smiled and dropped her head back onto his knee.

As they came back into busier waters with other boats around them, he moved to steer them through the multitude of small sailboats making their way from the marina. He started the little engine, turning the boat into the wind, he furled the sails and headed back into his anchorage in the marina. Arriving in his slip, he tied the bow line onto the piling then dropped the anchor.

'Before we go may I look below at the cabin?' she asked

'Course you may watch your step going down,' he warned.

She climbed down the small steps to look below decks. She was surprised at how large it was.

'This is much bigger than I expected. It is cozy. Have you slept down here in the bunks,' she asked.

'Yes, a few times when I have been sailing for longer distances. Sometimes I will sleep here if it is a sweltering night it is always cooler on the water,' he told her.

She blurted out, without thinking what she was saying,

'I would love to sleep here one night,' He laughed softly at her innocence as he said,

'I think that could be arranged a little in the future.'

There was a brief moment of silence; perhaps it could be said, a pregnant pause as she realized what she had asked. He broke the tension by suggesting it was nearly lunchtime and would she like to come back to his place. He could make them something to eat.

His home was on a far less grand scale to the boy's amazing cliff dwelling. An equally well designed and appointed home with a view of the water from the upstairs rooms. The kitchen and living room were placed upstairs taking advantage of the seascape. There was a substantial expanse of the balcony overlooking the bay where he had intended to lunch. Lee was admiring his home and the outlook.

He took her for a full tour of the property. Downstairs had a hallway down one side leading to the bedrooms. The one side of the hall was clear glass looking into the garage and his car. On the other side of the hall is lined with concealed storage and hanging space. There were three bedrooms lined up one after the other.

There was a shared, ivy-covered walled courtyard area open on the far side for all the bedrooms to look out. It had rounded gray stones, and large stone boulders laid out in a Zen style. There were three maples as a feature. It was very peaceful. The main bedroom looked very masculine as did the other two bedrooms. They all had gray walls, white ceilings, gray carpet and the beds all had gray covers.

'50 Shades of Gray,' she said grinning.

He laughed loudly and took hold of her wrists, holding them both together behind her and giving her a quick kiss.

'That, my dear, could be arranged,' he laughed his beautiful laugh again and let go her wrists.

'Lunch time sweet girl, 50 shades of whatever you fancy later,' he offered.

They had a leisurely lunch on the balcony, enjoying the perfect day. The sailboats are adding life and color to the water. There was a gaggle of kites flying and a few sailboarder skimming through the water as they looked out onto the beautiful view. Jason took her hand and kissed it tenderly and looked at her lovingly. He leaned over to where she was sitting beside him and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes.

'I want to make love to you,' he spoke quietly.

She lowered her head and seemed to want to say something without the words coming to her. He helped her by offering her his words,

'You have never made love before have you?' she shook her head to the question.

'Are you afraid of me?' she shook her head again.

He got up and took her hand gently; leading her back inside.

'Come with me Lee,' he led her downstairs to his bedroom and stood her by the windows overlooking the peace of the garden.

He held her head like a fragile treasure, looking into her soft brown eyes. He bent and kissed her lips. Not hard and passionate as he would like to do, but a soft lingering kiss. There would be time enough for passion later. He needed to look after his little dove and not make her afraid. He felt her body relaxing, melting against his as he kissed her. He could see the arousal reflecting back from her eyes. He began stroking her clothed breast; feeling the nipple hardening under the fabric. He slid his hand down inside her clothing under her bra stroking the plump little mound, the nipple hard as he stroked.

He looked into her eyes again, her eyes glazed, gazing into space. He undressed her slowly, kissing her lips and fondling her breasts. Stroking his hands over her velvet soft skin. Gently guiding her to his bed and continuing to stroke her body.

'Do you want to make love, sweet girl?'

rawsilk
rawsilk
16 Followers
12