Girlfriend becomes Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,386 Followers

"A fucking incest movie. What did I tell you?"

"They aren't fucking. And later on she gets married."

"So you've seen this movie?"

"Yes. It's one of my favorite movies. When the guy there starts dating some other girl we get to see full frontal male anatomy."

"There's a cock shot in this?"

My sister anxiously nodded her head. I just shook mine.

"Take it out." I said "You can watch that shit in your room."

"But there are naked women in it too."

"I don't care. And I told you no more incest."

"Ben, it isn't about you having incest. It's just a movie. It's not real."

"Neither is incest porn but I don't watch that so why would I want to watch this? You know, I'm starting to think you're trying to tell me something."

"No. I'm just trying to get you to lighten up about everything."

"Lighten up? About incest? Why? You want something from me?"

"No. I'm just trying to help you get past your issues with Angie."

"I have no more issues with Angie. It's over. You're the only one holding on to it and you need to stop."

"Ok I will." After she said that she tried to start the movie again but I went and took the disc out myself and handed it to her.

"Watch that in your room."

I had hoped that I finally got her to knock it off. We got through Friday and the weekend with nothing. We got through most of the next week with nothing really out of the ordinary.

It was on a Thursday again when she was listening to some song in her room. She had the music up really loud. I went to her door and it was closed. I should have knocked but I wanted to surprise her, get the upper hand, and then get her music turned down.

The door opened and there in the bed my sister was spread eagle with a hand to her pussy and her head cocked back like a dying bird. Ah, so that was why the music was loud. She was trying to cover her own sounds.

I closed her door and gave her privacy. I noticed on her tv that she had that movie going. Well, I noticed the actor but I guess I wasn't completely certain it was the same movie.

Seeing my sister like that sort of got to me a bit. I didn't feel properly grossed out like I knew I should have. If anything it sort of turned me on. But I wasn't going to go down that abyss. I was gong to get another girlfriend and pronto.

Friday night I went out and ended up buying drinks for six different women but in the end I was still alone. When I came home that night my sister was laughing at my failure.

On Saturday morning my sister had a strange question for me. "So, who was the best pussy you ever had."

"What? I don't know. Irene probably."

"Why'd you break up with her?"

"She stole money from me."

"What made her so good in bed?"

"She was very wet all the time. And when we had sex she liked to press her entire body up to mine. It was like she wasn't just having sex with my dick but my whole body."

"Sounds nice. How was Angie?"

"No. Don't go there."

"Say, I could hook you up with ..."

"Save it. I don't need your help. Knowing you it'll be some girl that because her mom and our mom and something something, she's my sister."

"Please. Like that would be so bad. And honestly I still can't believe you're hung up on it."

"It's not me. You're the one who likes to watch movies about brothers and sisters kissing."

"They do more than just kiss."

"Really?"

"Just watch it. It isn't a porno. It's a really sophisticated film."

I relented and told her to go ahead and put it in. I was surprised to see a lot of really big actors in the movie. The siblings kissed and then the incest seemed to go away. Fine. Then I wasn't exactly paying attention since the film seemed to meander. What was the point of the story? Then BAM, the point of the story smacked me across the face.

"So they have sex?"

"Yeah but look, they're treating it like a serious topic and they aren't over reacting, not yet anyway."

"Why do you like watching this kind of crap?"

"It's a good movie."

"Not really. If not for the incest thing it would really just be boring and generic. And I call bullshit on those two just walking around naked like that. And look, now they're talking about their incest outside where like 200 other people can hear them. Hello everyone, we're brother and sister and we just fucked."

"It's what they call irony or something. See none of the people around them care enough to listen in on their conversation. It's like a metaphor for the fact that we're all so isolated from each other."

"Whatever. And judging by their two body types there's no way I believe they're brother and sister."

"Of course not, they're just actors and for that matter you do know they didn't really have sex, right? It's just a movie."

"I know that but if a movie is going to tell us that two people are related they need to do a better job. I mean I guess with parents it's ok because you never know what the other parent looked like but with siblings they always seem to fuck it up. Like Luke and Leia. There's no way they're really brother and sister. None."

"I heard that in one of the original books those two had sex on some like forest planet or something. They got naked with each other too."

"Fucking incest, man."

"But you have to admit, it's not really as gross as you were making it out to be. If Luke and Leia can do it then what's the problem. And besides do you even know why incest is frowned upon?"

"I don't know. Religion I guess."

"Babies. Babies from incest might have birth defects or they might not. But here's the thing. Babies from any couple might have birth defects. There's just a higher chance of those defects from incest babies. That's it. That's the reason everyone's getting so upset."

"That's kind of a good reason for people to get upset."

"Maybe a long time ago but, I mean, today if a woman doesn't want to get pregnant she doesn't have to. Even if Luke and Leia got busy alone in the forest, she didn't have a baby so it didn't matter. They had fun. And look, in the movie. Everyone watching this is all getting grossed out about the incest thing but she doesn't get pregnant so what everyone should really have been upset about was the fact that she was cheating on her husband. It's like a metaphor or something."

"For what?"

"I don't know. For like, everyone focusing on the wrong thing. Cause you know, even today some people say that white people and black people shouldn't get married but mixed race kids have a stronger immune system than everyone else. If the zombie virus kills everyone off then it'll be all the half breeds who survive."

"You've been wanting to talk about this for a long time, haven't you?"

"Yes. Thank you for listening."

"So, according to you, if brothers and sisters want to walk around each other naked or have sex then it's ok so long as there's no baby."

"Well, sure. I mean, that doesn't exactly apply to us but ..."

"Why not?"

"Well, then we're making it too real."

"Yeah, real. You can't just talk about things in general and pronounce that it's ok to do these things but not do them yourself."

"What I meant to say was if two other siblings that are not me want to do that then I won't judge them or anything."

"Why not?"

"Cause I don't really know what's going on with them."

"I mean, why can't it be you?"

"Get real. I'm talking about other people."

"Yeah and you keep forcing this on me. So why can't it be you?"

"I only brought it up with you to get you past your thing with Angie."

"But that's over and you keep bringing it up."

"I just mean that we shouldn't get squeamish over just talking about it."

"Or watching movies about it?" I asked.

"I don't care what you say, this is a good movie."

"So you think incest applies to everyone but you."

She was about to say something to continue the conversation but I had her on the run so I decided to put an end to this incest talk once and for all. I stood up and started to undress. At first my sister didn't know what I was doing but then she realized it and tried to get me to stop. When she came close to me and tried to grab at me I got my cock out and waved it at her. That got her to back off long enough for me to completely disrobe and then sit down next to her.

"What are you doing?"

"Every time you bring up incest to me, I'm going to do this."

"Why do you have a hard on?"

"I always get a hard on when I take my pants off."

"Ok fine, I'll drop it. Get dressed."

"No. The incest movie is still on. What the fuck are they doing anyway?"

"Oh, right now she's trying to break it off but he wants some more sister pussy. Ok, look, you're kind of grossing me out. I'll turn it off if that's what you want."

"No. It's fine. Incest is no big deal you say. So here we are."

"At least put like a towel on it to cover it up."

"Nope. Get a good look."

"Fine. I will. You want to get naked, huh?"

She then started to get our of her clothes and she was doing a kind of half hearted strip tease for me. I pretended like I was watching the movie instead of her but when presented with young naked female body parts my eyes will look at them. My sister got down to just her panties and she paused as she tried to decide if she was going to take those off too or keep them on. She hesitated but in the end she decided to go ahead and take her panties off as well and she was all the way naked the same as me.

"There. Now how do you like it?"

"I like it just fine."

"You would since you already fucked one sister."

"And you want to be my second?"

"No. Of course not. Don't even think about it."

"Just for that I think I'll walk around the house naked all the time from now on."

"Ok. Then I will too."

"And the next time you take a shower and leave the door open I'm jumping in there with you."

"Fine, then the next time you're ... um ... asleep naked with no covers then I'm getting in bed with you."

"Well, since I'm going to be going around naked from now on, we'll see if you're just words."

"Oh, I'll do it. You think it bothers me to sleep next to a naked man?"

"Naked brother."

"Whatever."

We watched the movie to the end and I have to admit I did not understand the ending at all. The siblings were like walking off into the sunset with the woman's husband. Were they like a threesome now? What was going on?

"Say, can you go make me a sandwich?" I asked.

She got up to do it and then I added a jab.

"And if you're going to walk around the kitchen naked at least wear an apron."

"Fuck you."

"That's what you've been fantasizing about, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah, then make your own sandwich."

"Nope. Too tired. You'll have to make it for me."

"Or you could go to bed hungry."

In the end she actually did make me the sandwich. We sat and talked a bit more and the subject of the fact that we were both naked came up but neither one of us was going to relent and put clothes on. Then it became a match to see who would give in and put clothes on first. I told her I'd put clothes on just as soon as she did. She said the same thing so we were then locked in a struggle of will.

When it was time for bed I told my sister not to be surprised if in my sleep I thought she was just some girl and I tried to fondle her. Then I told her it would be ok since she wouldn't get pregnant.

After my shower I got into bed naked and threw the covers off of myself. My cock was pointing right into the air. My sister came into my room and got into bed but she wanted a sheet between us. I didn't let that fly and I said it didn't really count if she did that. She tried to balk and just leave to go sleep in her own room but then that would mean that I won or something so she came back and got into bed with me.

She changed her tactic and tried to get me to kick her out of bed. She tried to push me off the bed by getting too close to me. I pushed right back up against her and then I rolled over the top of her and got to the other side. Then she tried to get on top of me. The next thing we knew we were naked wrestling.

It would be difficult to describe the exact position we eventually found ourselves in but I was on top and I had her pinned. She couldn't get up and I wasn't going to let her up. I told her to give up but she refused. She tried to get out of my grip but she had no options to get away. She tried something but it didn't work. Then she tried something else but it didn't work. I told her again to give up but she just looked at me.

Then, all of the sudden, she kissed me.

I was surprised. Where had that come from. I wouldn't pull away from the kiss without giving her a way to get out from under me. But I couldn't just be on top of her naked and kiss her.

I can't really say how long the kiss lasted but it was long enough for my dick to get hard.

Pull away or stay? This behavior from her felt like it came out of nowhere. But it hadn't. She'd been trying to tell me something. She'd been trying to get me to figure it out. As that realization came to me I found myself feeling like it wouldn't really be that bad to give in to the kiss. Why not? She wouldn't get pregnant so what was the harm.

Yeah, I was an idiot. As soon as I started to let my grip loosen as I tried to change the kiss from just a move to distract me into a real sensual thing, she squirmed out from under me and jumped off the bed.

She yelled out in victory and I felt like I'd been played like a chump. I had let my feelings go there and she'd used that to betray me. Ok but I shouldn't be feeling that way about my sister anyway. I sort of felt ashamed for it.

I let her think she'd won and I just rolled over and pretended to be asleep. She went to the door and then she remembered that she was supposed to be sleeping in my bed with me. She came back over and got into the bed.

"Hey." she said.

"What?"

"That was fun."

"That's nice. Now let me sleep."

I was hiding my face from her as I tried to understand what I was feeling.

"Ok. Goodnight."

She pretended to be asleep the same as me. The only thing was, I was not going to be able to sleep. I can't explain it but that kiss was messing with me. I liked it. There was kind of an after taste there and I liked that. What did that mean? What was happening to me? I felt like she'd tricked me.

Ok. Maybe I just had my head up my ass. I thought I could remember a movie where a guy used a kiss to distract someone during an action scene. James Bond movies have probably done that a lot but I'd never really seen a James Bond movie all the way through.

My heart rate was keeping me awake. My hard on was too. Even when the point in the night came when I knew my sister had to really be sleeping I still couldn't wind down. I wanted to touch her but I didn't want to touch her. My hands felt like they were on fire with want for her skin.

I turned to her and looked at her naked body in the darkness. What if she was feeling what I was feeling? Not at that moment since she was sleeping but what if I was right? What if she had been trying to tell me something? What if she'd been trying to get me to feel this way because she secretly felt the same way?

I put my head back down on the pillow. It was be wrong. Incest is wrong. And this wouldn't be some illusionary incest because of my mother abusing the marriage laws. This would be real and true, genetic, incest.

I looked down at my dick. It was so hard. What was I going to do? It was almost painful.

I looked at my sister as she stirred a bit in her sleep. I sat up and leaned over her body. I looked at her and reached down to touch my cock. I imagined actually fucking her for just a moment but it was a moment too long.

A jet of hot, white cum exploded from my cock and onto her back. The first blast took me by surprise but it felt so good to have a release. The next blast was almost as intensely pleasurable as the first and just as much cum came out. Five shots in total erupted from my dick and onto my sister.

I got off the bed and watched my sister for movement. Was she still asleep? How could she sleep through that? I went to the kitchen to get some paper towels. I came back and my sister was still in the same position. My plan was to just wipe the cum off of her and try to not wake her up while I did so.

I touched the paper towel to her body and she moved a bit so I pulled it away. I tried to wipe again but again she shifted and I pulled away. Fuck, I was going to have to leave the cum on her.

Or ... very gently I lowered the paper towel flat to her back and let it soak up some of the cum. There was no way I was getting all of it off unless she took a shower. Once I was satisfied that enough was in the towel I tried to lift it up but my sister started to move.

I said fuck it to being gentle and I just pulled it off fast. I ran to the door to get rid of the evidence as my sister started to sit up.

"What? What are you doing?"

"I killed a mosquito and it was bloody."

"Oh." She flopped her head back down and I think she went back to sleep.

As for me, I was just going to let her have the bed. I went to my sister's room and safely away from her I finally was able to rest.

That night I dreamed of her. I dreamed of wrestling with her while Angie watched. Then I went over to Angie and started having sex with her. Only her face changed and I found I was fucking Izzy. While we fucked our parents and our step parents were all watching and clapping. Then, somehow I was being interviewed on tv. My sister and I were in a studio answering questions about our relationship while we both sat there naked. Then live for the camera my sister started sucking my dick.

I know it was just a dream but it felt good. It felt like the real thing. As I saw my cum streaming out of my dick in my dream it really did feel like I was cumming. I wished I could have dreams like that all the time.

I woke up to discover that I had in fact cum, and all over my sister's bed.

"Wow." said my sister as she stood in the doorway to her. "A girl might have dreams of finding a naked man in her bed but I can do without you having wet dreams where I sleep."

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize. Pull the sheets up and get them washed."

I was just going to do it but I didn't like how she was trying to come off as mom. "They're your sheets. You wash them."

"I'm not going anywhere near your stuff. You made the mess, you wash the sheets."

"And what about the mess you made in my bed?"

"What mess?"

"You were getting all hot and bother next to me last night and something was wet. That's why I moved in here."

"You're imagining things."

"You wash my sheets and I'll wash yours."

"Fine, we can wash them together."

We got the laundry going and I started making breakfast, wearing an apron because I wasn't about to let hot grease or oil splash onto my privates. But as long as my sister insisted on going around the house naked I was going to have to do it to. The only thing was that I was starting to feel a lot differently than I had the day before. My sister was giving me a hard on and I really started to wish that she'd cover up.

And if she won't cover up, I wonder if ...

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,386 Followers
12