Girlfriend's Little Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening my eyes once more, I saw Evan's gaze was trained down at my crotch, keenly watching my bulge as it throbbed under his touch. I smirked, watching him take such clear enjoyment in feeling up my cock.

"Yeah, you've been dreaming about this for a while now, huh?"

He looked back up at me, eyes wide with surprise. Biting his lip, he nodded his head in bashful admittance.

"Say it," I demanded.

"I've been dreaming of this for a long time," he said after a brief, contemplative pause.

"Dreaming of what?" I insisted further.

"Your cock," he breathed, and I felt it surge under his still moving palm, as if being summoned. "I dream about your cock all the time. It's all I've imagined for months."

I knew all of this already, from his secret drawings as well as the night I caught him checking me out, but something about hearing him admit to it, to finally vocalizing his desire for the large pulsing member between my legs, turned me on immensely, and I had a strong urge to hear more.

"Do you touch yourself while picturing it?"

He started nodding his head before stopping himself, remembering my earlier command. "I jerk off to you. It's been my favorite fantasy, imagining you naked, your big cock as hard as it is now."

I start excitedly humping his hand a bit while giving his ass quick, hard squeezes.

"What else do you imagine while jerking off?" I pressed, determined to get him to elaborate further.

"Holding your cock in my hand. Slowly pumping it while you groan," he had picked up on how eager I was to hear about his fantasies, and spoke with less trepidation about them.

"I wonder about the size of it, how long and girthy it would be," he paused briefly in consideration before continuing, a bold new spark in his voice, "how it would feel to sit on."

My cock jumped upon hearing that, heart leaping from the knowledge that we shared the same fantasy. Driven by the aching cock he so desperately wanted to feel inside him, I leveled a lustful gaze at him and asked, "Do you want to find out?"

I wasn't exactly sure when I had decided I was going to fuck Evan, whether it was that night several weeks ago, in the last few seconds, or during one of the dozens of masturbation sessions in between. But what I was sure of was, right at that moment, I wanted nothing more than to feel my twitching cock sandwiched between those two luscious asscheeks.

He nodded earnestly, almost trembling with anticipation.

"Where can we--"

"In the basement," he interrupted. "It was soundproofed when they turned it into a rec room."

I smiled at his eagerness and foresight. He clearly had thought a lot about this before. I let go of his ass and pulled my hand back out from his sweatpants.

"Alright, let's go."

He removed his hand from my bulge, his face full of anxious excitement.

"I need to get some stuff from my room first."

I nodded, "I'll meet you down there then."

We both went back inside, temporarily parting to go our respective ways. Once in the basement, I dimmed the lights a bit then stripped down to just my gray boxer briefs. Tossing the rest of my clothes to the side, I plopped down in the center of the couch, sinking into the soft cushioned surface as I leaned back.

I waited for Evan to return, horny and anxious to get started. My cock was so hard it ached and I rubbed it through my underwear to relieve some tension.

Soon I heard the door at the top of the stairs open and close quietly, followed by soft but quick padding on the steps. I straightened up excitedly as Evan appeared holding several items.

"Ok, I brought--"

He stopped dead in his tracks, eyes practically bulging out of his head as he drank in the sight of me on the couch, more exposed than he'd ever seen before.

I smirked, watching his eyes trace my muscular body, "Like what you see?"

He nodded, slowly walking over, and I noticed that he had a towel slung over one shoulder while holding a bottle of lube and a condom. My cock twitched seeing him with supplies for the sex we were about to have.

"Your turn now," I motioned to his clothes once he'd approached me.

Dumping the supplies next to me, he quickly shucked his shirt and hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his sweatpants.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I held up my hands, stopping him.

He looked at me questioningly, and I made a circular motion with my finger. Turning around so his back was to me, he looked over his shoulder for confirmation and I nodded at him.

"Now slowly," I emphasized.

Once again, he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his sweatpants before bending forward slightly. Ever so slowly, he began pulling his loose joggers down, first exposing a thin, black lace thong, and then, the voluptuous ass it contained.

My hand went to my cock, squeezing it as I leaned forward to get a close up view of the two thick, creamy cheeks I not so long ago was feeling up.

Evan stood back up as his sweatpants fell to his ankles, then gingerly stepped out of them. I automatically moved to grasp his ass, taking one of his cheeks in each hand. They ballooned around my hand as I squeezed them, and I had to resist the urge to lean forward and bite down on the milky white flesh that swelled outward from his narrow waist and hips.

I looked up and down Evan's body, surprised at not finding it as skinny as I had imagined it to be. He was slender for sure, but he had enough muscle on his frame to indicate some time spent in the gym, which gave him a nice trim figure. His broad shoulders and back had some definition, while his biceps and thighs, although not large, appeared toned and firm.

Overall, his body wasn't the stick figure I thought I'd find buried under all that oversized clothing, but a pleasant, almost hourglass-like physique instead; a wide set upper torso arcing inward toward a slim waist before flaring out once more as it ended at the shapely, bulbous ass gripped between my hands.

My fingers nimbly tugged down his panties, catching a glimpse of his hard cocking bouncing in front of him when freed. Now completely naked, I once again gripped his ass cheeks, admiring how they looked and felt as I squeezed and mashed them together. I finally noticed that his crack was completely hairless, and I gently pried his cheeks apart in curiosity, exposing his little pink, equally hairless hole to me.

Evan whimpered as my hot breath hit his most sensitive spot, and I watched his puckered hole quiver in fascination.

I was suddenly ready to get started, done with all the foreplay that we'd been leading with, and I let him know as much.

His head swiveled to address me, "I brought a condom, I didn't know if you wanted to use one or not."

I briefly considered his offer. "We can if you want to, but I'd prefer to go without."

He shook his head, having already made up his mind beforehand, "No, I want to know what your bare cock feels like."

My dick jumped at hearing him say that. Evan was turning out to be a little sluttier than I thought. I liked it.

"Make sure to put on a lot of lube," he informed me.

I grabbed the bottle and was about to open it before reconsidering.

"You do it," I told him.

His eyes widened and he turned around to face me. My gaze darted briefly to his cock sticking straight up, almost touching his flat stomach, and I saw that it too was hairless. I handed Evan the bottle before removing my boxer briefs.

Evan carefully watched my cock come into view when I lifted my hips to drag my underwear down, desire clear in his eyes. All seven inches of me protruded stiffly from neatly trimmed brown pubes, and Evan bit his lip while studying my dick intently.

He reached out for the lube, refusing to look away from my large cock while I handed it to him and as he subsequently squeezed a large dollop into his hand.

Squatting down, he gingerly reached out to take a hold of my cock. I watched as his fingers, nails black with polish, closed tightly around my shaft before he began gently pumping up and down. The lube felt cool as he spread it along my dick, and I could tell he enjoyed getting to do so, taking his time slicking it up just to be able to cop a nice feel.

Once my tool was nice and shiny, Evan stood back up and began applying some to his ass. Turning around so his back was to me, he tossed the bottle on to the couch.

"Sit a bit lower, and spread your legs out."

I complied, and once in position, he carefully climbed backwards onto the couch, placing both of his knees along the outside of each of my thighs, until he was kneeling with his legs spread, ass hanging just above my throbbing cock.

Evan gripped my knees for support so he didn't topple forward, and I automatically grabbed his calves in response. Surprised at the smoothness, I ran my hands up and down them before realizing they were shaved. It was a strange feeling, but not unpleasantly so.

"Grab your cock by the base," Evan instructed, "and make sure it's pointed up."

I did as I was told and he took his asscheeks in each hand, spreading them to reveal his hole. Slowly, Evan began to lower himself until the tip of my twitching cock was pressed against his taut opening, smearing it with precum.

Evan and I were frozen, standing precariously on the edge of our first carnal encounter as we indulged in the titillating electricity flowing between us, generated from pent up anticipation and a strong sexual attraction.

Eager to finally continue, Evan began pushing firmly down on my cock. The rubbery tip strained against his tight sphincter, stubbornly resisting the pressure to push inside, and I held my breath until it finally broke through.

Evan and I both let out astonished gasps as I entered him, and I couldn't believe I was finally inside the ass I had been fantasizing about for weeks, even if it was only the head of my cock.

After a brief moment, and when the shock of penetration wore off, Evan continued his descent, slowly sliding inch by inch down my thick pole.

My mouth fell open, breaths coming out in short gasps, as I watched his luscious, pale ass sink lower and lower, engulfing my shaft and enveloping it in a snug, warm embrace, almost unable to process the mix of gratification and lust that was reverberating through me.

After what felt like an eternity, my scratchy pubes pressed up against the smooth surface of his cheeks as I bottomed out inside him.

"Holy shit," I murmured in a strained voice. "I can't believe you did it, you fucking took it all."

Evan only moaned in response as he sat impaled on my big dick, squeezing it in an effort to accommodate me inside him.

I gasped as I felt his ass muscles take ahold of my shaft in a tight visceral grip, and my hands automatically shot out to grab his hips. A sudden urge to wreck his hot little hole filled me, almost overflowing, and I had to resist the impulse to start violently bucking upwards. Instead, I ground my teeth together and pulled him against my crotch, enjoying the feel of his bubbly, round ass cheeks pressing firmly into my groin.

Evan let out a small whimper, making my hard dick pulse.

"Yeah, how's that cock feel?"

"Fucking incredible," he gasped. "You're so big."

He leaned forward slightly, arching his back to afford my cock a more snug fit within his tunnel. My eyes traveled up his body and I clasped the top of his shoulder with my right hand, slowly dragging my palm and fingers lower as I followed the natural flow of satin skin down his back and over the rolling slopes of his snow white ass.

Evan shuddered and began making small, circular motions with his hips. I felt my rigid shaft being shifted around deep inside him, stretching the compact walls constricting my member.

I removed my hands and watched him softly gyrate against me, manipulating the meat he was crammed full of. My eyes tracked the movements of his ass, watching both cheeks swell outward as they writhed tenderly against my groin.

My breath came out ragged, and I felt myself flexing my hands, unsure of what to do with them. Vivid pleasure was radiating from deep within my loins, traveling sharply up my tingling shaft to the very tip, which felt lodged deep in Evan's guts.

I burned with lust and desire, the sexual gratification I received from having my dick inside the tightest hole I'd ever felt was incomparable.

Carefully, I reached out with both hands and took a hold of Evan's ass, clutching it. Upon feeling me grab him, he stopped rotating his hips and began pushing back against my touch.

I squeezed and mashed his cheeks together, watching both plump melons squish against each other and bulge toward me.

As I groped his ass, Evan began moving it slowly back and forth, slightly lifting up before coming back down. He did it so lightly the first few times that I hardly noticed. But then he boldly rose up, releasing a quarter of my shaft before pushed back down, enveloping me once more.

I grunted from the first real stimulation my cock had experienced thus far, and I squeezed Evan's ass hard in response. His resulting moan came out low from excitement.

"Fuck, keep going," I told him, giving him a gentle push.

Evan needed no further encouragement. He gracefully lifted himself up, freeing more of my cock, before his ass descended once again, repeating these movements over and over with just a bit more speed each time until he was riding me at a moderate pace.

This was it, we were finally fucking. There was no mistaking it for anything else. Evan and I were engaged in elicit, torrid sex on the couch in his basement while his entire family, which included my girlfriend, were asleep two floors above us.

And it was fucking incredible. I watched in quiet disbelief, mouth slightly ajar, as he bounced on my rock hard dick with a delicate agility I'd never experienced before; his fat ass smacked against the scruffy pubes and coarse skin of my crotch in a consistent rhythm that created soft, fleshy plopping noises which, in turn, heightened the raw, wanton pleasure brilliantly surging through me every time he tactfully clenched my pole as it slid inside him.

Evan moaned, low and guttural, between deep breathes, his fingers digging into my knees for leverage to keep his position atop my cock steady. I was vaguely aware of his own cock, just as hard as mine, bouncing up and down in front of him.

But my eyes were glued to his ass, watching the velvet, alabaster skin ripple in succulent waves across plump, circular cheeks each time our bodies collided. I couldn't help myself, I smacked his perfect round rump, my open hand a blur as I brought it down harshly on top of one of his orbs.

"Ugh," Evan's cry of pleasurable pain mingled with the sound my palm created when it made contact with his ass.

"Yes, again," he told me with barely contained excitement.

I bit my lip and delivered another sharp crack to his rear, just a tad harder this time.

"UGH!" His cry was louder, head thrown back, and I felt my cock surge inside him.

"Like that, don't you?"

I smacked him again, not bothering to wait for an answer, and was rewarded with a third cry forced from his lips.

"God, yes," he whispered.

"I fucking knew it. That night in the kitchen, standing there with your stiff cock tenting out the front of those red panties," he was pushing back against my pole with more tenacity now, breaths come out hitched, "shame burning in your cheeks for taking pleasure in that spanking I gave you. Just like the little slut that you are."

This time when his ass descended, I lifted my hips up, spearing him with my dick as it slid swiftly into the warm casing that was his hole.

"Oh fuck," his voice quivered.

"This is what you fucking wanted, isn't it?"

I smacked his ass again.

"Tell me, I want to hear you say it." I began steadily pumping his ass, driving my cock deep inside him every time he dropped it against me.

"Ugh, yes, I want your big cock inside me. I've wanted to feel you stretch my hole for months!"

He was pushing down on my cock faster now, eager to meet my upward thrusts, and his right hand went to his dick waging in front of him, quickly jerking it. Our now mutual fucking descended into a whole new level of intensity, both of us lost in the lustful haze of gratifying sexual indulgence.

Our bodies moved together in a decadent cadence; the gentle beginnings of perspiration dotted his skin and mine, and the room echoed with the groans and heavy breathing of two animals deep in heat.

Half thought words poured from our mouths in between punishing smacks, fueling the rapidly approaching crescendo.

"Fuck me," Evan begged. "Fuck me, Seth. Fuck me with your big cock."

"Is this what you want," I yelled, pounding him. "You want this big dick?"

*SMACK*

"Ugh, yes, yes. Give it to me. I want it, ugh, fuck me, fuck me, Seth!"

Another smack followed by another cry of pain and pleasure, yet Evan continued moving his ass up and down, stroking my meat with his hole while he took care of his

"Take it, take my fucking dick!"

I delivered another power clap to his ass, reddening it further.

"Fuck me, fuck my slutty ass, Seth," he whispered.

I groaned, my dick throbbing from his words.

"You're a slut for my dick, aren't you?"

"Yes, and I want you to fuck me like one," he begged. "Fuck me like you'd fuck a horny slut."

I immediately grabbed a hold of his hips, taking control as a mix of power and lust surged through me. I felt my fingers digging sharply into his soft flesh, and I knew I'd leave marks there, adding to the excitement I already felt.

Bringing his own movements to a halt, I started bucking upwards, fucking his glorious hole with urgency and desire while simultaneously mashing his ass roughly against me, which had the dual effect of shoving my dick deep into his snug chute and creating a rapid, perverse slapping noise that I took great pleasure in.

My movements were uncaring and forceful as I gave in to my earlier desire to ruin his hole, and I took Evan exactly like he'd asked me to, fucking him with the cold and distant efficiency of a man using another human's body solely for their own carnal enjoyment. And he fucking loved it.

The small cries of joy he emitted grew quite loud, and I was suddenly grateful that the basement was soundproof, as we surely would have woken up the entire household by now. I was aware of his closed fist moving rapidly along his shaft while my own continued to plow his ass without mercy.

We said nothing, just fiercely boned away on the couch in his basement, surrendering to the primal instincts that seemed to pour naturally out of us. His ass crashed against my pelvis in a rapid succession of thrusts and plunges.

The grunts that emerged from between my clenched teeth were deep and primitive. All I could focus on was the feeling of release growing steadily within my groin, so strong it felt like my dick was numb.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum soon," I barely managed to utter.

"Do it," Evan demanded in a strained voice. "Cum inside me, breed my ass."

Hearing him beg for my load made the cum boil in my heavy nutsack, drawing it out quicker than I had anticipated.

"God damn, it's coming. You're gonna get it, you're gonna fucking get it," I growled. "Get ready!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he cried out desperately, and I saw large ropes of cum start to shoot out the tip of his dick, blasting forward in long arcs that splattered across the hardwood floor.

As he came, his ass automatically contracted, the muscles within clenching and releasing my cock in a swift pattern that brought forth my own long awaited orgasm.

I gasped in surprise. Pulling him down onto my dick one last time, I gave him a few shallow pumps before my sperm rushed out to claim his ass as mine.

"Oh shhhhit," I groaned.

I felt my cock spasming inside him as I flooded his guts with heavy amounts of thick semen. Evan moaned, low and long, still stroking himself, though gently now, his forceful spurts having dwindled down to just a dribble.